A Practicum in Sensual Awareness Ch. 11

Story Info
John finds himself in an uncomfortable position.
2k words
4.33
33.7k
00

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers

Eleven

For the life of her Diana could not understand what a wonderful feeling it was when Angela's hips began bucking thrusting her pubis further into her willing mouth. Gratified that her ministrations were having the desired effect, she increased her activities until Angela was screaming with abandon. "Yes, do it. Oh . . . .my . . . God!"

Grasping both of her hands behind Diana's head she thrust her lips and tongue further into her vagina and closed her eyes as the feeling overwhelmed her. Nothing else mattered at that moment except that feeling. She shuddered again and again as climax after climax was achieved.

A tear of gratefulness formed in her eye and she casually wiped it away. Backing sheepishly away, she went to the hoist and immediately lowered it until she could release the hook holding Diana's arms. Releasing first the shoulder straps and then the others on her wrists and elbows, she removed the mono-glove as quickly as she could. When she removed the blindfold, Diana bent to the task of helping Angela remove the rest of her bondage. The women did not look at each other but occasionally Angela would casually caress Diana's shoulder.

"So, what's next?"

"I think we are going to take a break for a while. You want me to call for a massage?"

"That would be wonderful. Do you think we could use the whirlpool as well?"

"Actually, let's do that first.

"Suits me. I could use a little relaxation."

"I know. That is part of the experience too. If the only thing we did here was inflict pain, it would be perverted and sick. You know as well as I do that our purpose here is not to punish, but to bring the mind to a higher level of consciousness."

"I know. But, a break sounds wonderful."

"Yes, it does." She replied.

The masseur hardly noticed the whipping marks on Diana's backside and thighs. In his time as a highly-paid employee of the Institute, he had learned to only do his job and not inquire too much about what he saw. He also knew that any mention of their activities would result in his immediate termination and the loss of the many benefits they provided.

The young woman -- no more than 32 years-old -- on the table in front of him was petite and cute. Even though he was used to it, kneading her tired muscles on her thin back gave him a thrill. But, he put down these impulses as well.

While it was not unusual for his clients to fall asleep while he worked, the fact that this young woman did so almost immediately surprised him. But, as he looked at the angry marks – he was not that surprised - he simply continued his work.

"Did you have a good nap, Diana?"

"Yes, it was wonderful. How long did I sleep?"

"Three or four hours. I am not sure – I sort of lose track of time around here. But, I have some news."

"What?"

"They have decided to give you a twenty-four hour break from your practicum."

"Why?"

"This morning, John crossed the line. What he did was not allowed. For that he has been disciplined – or at least he will be . . ."She said with a smile.

"What do you mean?"

"The training you receive here is standardized. Each and every activity – though there are some variations – is prescribed to be performed in a certain manner. This morning, John was not supposed to be involved in the activity until I called for him. That and he inserted training that is supposed to be done at a later time, too early.

"He knew this and chose to ignore it. They have given him to us for this evening and tomorrow morning to . . . do whatever we would like. Sound like fun?"

"I suppose. But, I thought that part came later?"

"It usually does but they have made an exception here. Don't worry about it though – I will pretty much tell you what to do."

"Good."

"You want to go to the boutique and get dressed?"

"Sure."

Angela opened the door to the boutique and turned on the lights. No one was around and it was very still. There were no windows and their footsteps seemed to be swallowed by the thick carpeting. "So, Angela, what do we do?"

"Oh, you have never been here, have you?"

"No. I have heard about it though."

"I don't know what you've heard but it is not a boutique in the usual sense of the word. Everything we will get today has already been made with one person in mind: you."

"What do you mean? They have already made something for me?"

"More than that. Several "somethings" but that is another story. Tonight we only want your dom outfit. Follow me."

Diana followed Angela through a curtained doorway and into a work room. The pungent smell of leather was nearly overwhelming. As she looked around she could see that this was a very very adequate facility for fabricating nearly anything made of leather. Mannequins were stationed at strategic points around the room. Each sported some sort of leather dress. Everything from very mild bustiers to incredibly detailed corsets. Each also sported soft leather gloves and as she walked by, Diana touched the leather.

Just the feel of the material brought a flush to her face. So soft and so strong – another contradiction. As she followed she thought, maybe they should not call it BDSM but simply contradictions.

"What will the outfit be like?"

"The usual. Stiletto heels, heavily boned corset, long leather gloves and chain accessories." she said with a smile.

"Really?"

"That's it. In a few minutes you will not even recognize yourself. Instead of being a demure submissive, you will be a demanding mistress."

"If you say so."

"I do."

At the back of the work area there was a clothes rack. Angela walked to the rack and began searching for Diana's name. When she found it, she turned and presented her with the small package. "Here it is."

"Thanks. I guess. What do we do now?"

"Get dressed, of course."

"Where?"

"Right here. If there is a problem, I have to ring someone. Let's see. You can start by taking off your shirt and pants."

Diana did as she was told. She had been taking orders for so long now that she barely thought about why she should do something. She simply did it. Dressing up in the leather was exciting but somewhat silly. She asked, "Why do we dress this way?"

"It is not so much for us – though we can learn to enjoy the feeling – it is more for him. Men are quite different than women. To us, there is nothing more sexy than nudity. Men are different. For some reason the very aspect of a woman preparing themselves for them excites them. Even if the preparations are for you to punish him – the effect will be the same. You will see when we walk in the room. I would be very surprised if he does not get an immediate erection from seeing us. They usually do."

"But, it just seems so silly."

"Sure and inflicting strategic pain makes sense?"

"Of course it does not. But, it certainly is effective."

"Yes. I am not sure of all of the psychological ramifications of this – but I have learned to accept it. Now, get those clothes off."

Diana, now completely nude stood and let Angela help her put on the corset. Angela took the article and standing behind her, said, "Lift your arms up."

Sliding the thick leather over her arms, Diana lowered her arms and moved it into position. Diana took the laces and starting from the top, pulled them tight. Diana looked at herself in the mirror as the leather was tightened – she liked what she saw. The cups on the corset lifted her breasts up and the tops clearly showed. Finished, Diana handed her the gloves and watched as she pulled them on. Satisfied, she handed her the nylon stockings and moved a chair into place so that she could sit.

The shoes were next. Shiny patent leather with six inch heels. They fit admirably and when Angela bend to buckle the ankle strap, she was nearly finished. A leather choker was added. Angela looked at her and casually caressed her side. "You look marvelous, m'dear." She said with a smile. "You want to help me?"

"Certainly."

The procedure was accomplished in the same fashion and they giggled when they looked in the mirror. "Let's go. We should not keep him waiting, yet. . . ."

John was standing in the middle of the very room that they had just used for Diana. Angela, after unlocking the door, walked in and said, "Kneel."

John did so. He looked at the ladies. "Who said you could look at us? Put your eyes on the floor and keep them there." Angela said with anger showing in her voice. He complied. Walking to the workbench, Angela retrieved the hood and walked back to where John knelt. "Diana, lock his hands behind his back."

Diana took the offered lock and moved to John. He self-consciously put his hands behind him. Taking the lock she threaded it through the hasps and closed it with a click. Angela watched how she did it and was satisfied. Taking the hood she roughly placed it over his head and began to tighten it immediately. Diana watched as Angela's fingers showed white as she pulled the leather thong tighter and tighter. When she was finished, the hood was molded to John's head with no room for play. Diana looked at it and saw that were no eye holes but no gag was in place. Glancing to the workbench she saw a variety of gags available for their use.

A ball gag, an inflatable gag, and one that looked like it had a penis attached. Angela saw her examining them and commanded, "Bring me the penis gag."

Taking it from Diana's hands, she inserted the ample gag portion in his mouth and buckled it tightly behind the back of his head. Diana looked at him and thought he looked absurd. Bound on his knees with a tight leather hood and gag. She giggled. Finishing the bondage with a lead on his collar she stopped Diana with a look and said. "Bring me that small bench."

Diana moved the heavy bench into the center of the room and waited. "Okay, unlock his cuffs. She complied. "John, scoot over here." John did so.

"Attach his thighs to the legs with the straps." Diana did so.

"Bend over."

John did so and Angela took his arms one at a time and attached them to the rings on the front legs of the bench. Now, John was completely immobilized but Angela was not satisfied. "Get me about three of those belts on the hooks over there, Diana."

They threaded them under the bench and buckled them tightly across John's back. Starting near his buttocks and moving to his shoulders. "Get me about four of the shorter ones."

Diana brought them over and Angela attached his upper arms to the bench. "Put these on his thighs above the other ones and make them tight. I will tell you if they are too tight."

When they were finished, Angela checked each belt for tightness. Satisfied she walked to the bench and retrieved two long leather thongs. Moving behind John's bound body, She made a loop in the first one and carefully placed it around his scrotum. Tightening it, she heard him moan. She smiled.

Making another loop she circled his penis at the corona and pulled this tight as well. Taking the two longer pieces she said to Diana, "Lower the hoist." Taking the ends of the thongs she attached them to the hook – the very hook that had held Diana's arms – and proceeded to ratchet it toward the ceiling. When she was finished, John's private parts were separated from his body behind them. Angela walked to him and gently caressed them. The effect was nearly immediate and John began moaning and trying to move.

Taking her hand, Angela slapped his buttock as hard as she could and said, "Be still and quiet or it will get much worse . . ."

vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers