A Prayer for Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers

Mercy was too confused to think. Who was he talking to? There was no one else in the room that she could see. Then the Doctor was talking again, apparently to her.

"We'll shoot the dance sequences next. Just a few short ones to set the mood. So pick a nice demure prom dress out of that closet. Then we'll go right into the motel scene." Gently he removed his instrument from her pussy. He left the room and Mercy could hear muffled shouting as he apparently berated the hapless receptionist. Mercy sorted through the dresses in the closet and chose a pure white ball gown which displayed her small breasts to perfection. She was brushing her hair when he came back.

"Perfect!" he whistled. "You are absolutely perfect. Now just go through that other door and we'll do a little ballroom stuff."

Inside the next room, which was dimly lit and decorated with rather tatty crepe-paper streamers, Mercy met a handsome young man in a tuxedo. He took her into his arms and guided her through a few slow dance steps, then bent her backwards and kissed her deeply. Mercy wondered if she was trapped in some weird dream. A voice from a hidden intercom instructed them to proceed to the "motel sound stage" and they exited, hand in hand, through still another door and found themselves in what appeared to be a cheap motel room, furnished with a saggy bed and not much else.

"I know it's not very nice, but it's all I could afford," the young man murmured as he took Mercy in his arms once again. "Someday I'll take you to the best hotels in town. But for now, if we can be alone together, that's all that counts, right?" Mercy leaned back to look into his face. "What the hell are you talking about?" she whispered.

"Cut, cut CUT!" demanded a voice from another unseen intercom speaker. "Did you even read the script? Dammit. We're trying to make a movie here, people, and time is money. Now listen up. The picture is "Prom Night Cherry Poppers." Sound familiar at all? And the story is about these hot girls and hunky guys who get themselves laid on prom night, okay? They're all virgins so they kind of fumble around, say cute things, and then fuck like minks. We want close-up shots of first penetration, the cherry pop, little virgin blood, then a good solid money shot. Now get each other undressed and let's see some fucking!"

"It has to be a dream," Mercy thought. "I've somehow become Alice in Wonderland."

Mercy's "date" began kissing her again and gently massaging her breasts through the ball gown. He slipped the lacy strap of the gown down over Mercy's shoulder to expose her pert breast, fondled it briefly, and sucked the nipple into his mouth. Mercy moaned and arched her back, forcing her pelvis against him. She felt his hard meat straining against his pants, and abandoned her misgivings to revel in the moment. Could she truly be about to get really and truly fucked?

He steered her clumsily back toward the bed, still kissing her hungrily until the edge of the bed hit the back of her knees and she fell backwards onto the mattress with him on top of her. They caressed each other briefly and began unbuttoning each other's clothes. He pulled her dress off entirely and flung it aside, then finished undressing himself until he was naked. He knelt and reverently lowered Mercy's damp panties to expose her sweet cunny. "Oh, Mary," he breathed. "You're so beautiful. I just want to hold you."

"I hope you want to do more than that," Mercy said saucily. She was really starting to get into this movie mood. "What's your name supposed to be?" she whispered softly, hoping that the recording equipment did not pick this up.

"His name is Dave, dammit!" announced the intercom. "And now I'm going to have to cut that and splice it. So get on with it, and try not to say anything stupid, OK?"

Stung with this rebuke, Mercy pressed herself against "Dave" and felt his hard tool against her belly. She glanced down and gasped. It was huge!

"I never guessed your cock was so big, Dave," Mercy moaned.

Dave chuckled. "You should have," he said. "You've felt it pressed up against you often enough."

"Seeing really is believing," Mercy giggled as she moved to inspect more closely the throbbing meat stick she held in her hand. It was truly a remarkable specimen, nearly as thick as Mercy's slender wrist and easily eight inches long above his hefty balls, sure to be bursting with hot lava. The head was an angry-looking purple color, and she noticed a generous dollop of pre-cum already forming at its tip. "May I kiss it?" she asked timidly.

"If you're good, I'll allow it," Dave snickered as he rolled onto his back to allow her access to his raging boner.

Mercy knelt over him, wiggling her cute ass for the camera as she took his swollen cock head into her mouth. Oh God, it was huge. She could imagine how obscene her lips must look stretched around this monstrous thing. Mercy did her best, but there was no way she could swallow more than half of it. She slurped and slobbered all over it, jacking it with one hand, then both as Dave moaned beneath her. When she sensed that his cum was beginning to boil in his massive balls Mercy slid up his muscular body to position herself over his cock. Taking a deep breath she prepared to impale herself.

Expertly, Dave grabbed Mercy before she could force herself down onto his rod and rolled her over so that he was above her. Moaning in frustration, she tried to get him to thrust into her in that position, but he had other ideas. Against her muffled protests, he settled his face between her thighs and began nuzzling her sweet pussy. After he had licked and caressed her thoroughly, he drew back to allow a close-up shot of her tiny twat. A spot-light on the ceiling intensified as he parted her pussy lips to reveal her entrance. Apparently it was still somewhat dilated, because his finger entered quite easily, at least until it encountered her troublesome hymen.

Mercy stifled a shriek with her hand as a bolt of sensation enveloped her slender body. Not quite pain, but not quite pleasure either, she reveled in the feeling and resisted her impulse to retreat from it.

"Let's do it, Mary," Dave rasped. "I need to be inside you. I can't stand it any more."

"We can't, Dave!" Mercy moaned as she pulled him up against her until his bulbous cock head was perfectly aligned with her eager pussy. "We promised my Dad we wouldn't..."

"He doesn't have to know, honey," Dave told her. "I just love you so much, baby. It's not wrong if we love each other, is it?"

The intercom interrupted. "I'm not getting a good shot here," it said. "There's not enough space down there. You're going to have to do her doggy-style."

Dave helped Mercy get onto her knees and held her in position as he once again aligned his big cock with her cunt. "Just put it in a little, honey," Mercy murmured. "And please be gentle."

"Just the head," Dave promised. "It won't hurt at all."

Mercy felt the hot, spongy cock head ease its way between her inner lips, stretching her tender hole first gently, then more insistently, and finally quite painfully as its rosy crown popped past the constricted entrance and came to rest against her elastic hymen. One little push and Mercy would be de-virginized forever!

"Are you OK?" Dave asked tenderly. "Do you want to stop?"

"NO!" Mercy wailed. "I want more!"

Obligingly, Dave thrust more firmly and Mercy felt her maidenhead stretch, absorbing the battering but dilating further with each thrust until at last his fat cock head popped through her hymen, tearing it to shreds. Mercy could not stifle her scream this time as the searing pain ravaged her body, but even as it quickly ebbed her desire for more became overwhelming.

"Oh, you're fucking me, Dave!" she squealed. "I want more, I want all of your big cock inside me!"

Dave began to withdraw. "Noooooo..." Mercy cried. "Don't stop now, honey! It doesn't hurt any more..." But even as she begged for more hard cock, Mercy knew that Dave was showing off his gory, blood-streaked fuck-stick to the camera. He pulled back until just the tip of him held her lips apart, no doubt to display her ravaged hole, and then thrust firmly back into her. Only this time he had no intention of stopping until he had everything but his balls buried in her newly opened sheath.

Mercy felt each exquisite sensation as the firm cock head scraped past the tattered remnants of her hymen and began to expand new territory. Time and space began to merge and diverge in her mind, all conscious thought fled, and, as if from a distance she heard a girl moaning and crying and begging to be fucked. In a lucid flash she realized that the girl was her, and she bit down on her own knuckles to make sure she did not lapse into unconsciousness. It seemed to take hours of relentless pressure, laced with pain, before she finally felt his prickly pubic hair against her ass and knew for sure that he had truly fucked his cock into her all the way to the hilt.

At that point Mercy thought she had been thoroughly fucked, but she was only beginning to find out what fucking was really all about. Dave withdrew about two inches of his massive rod, with some difficulty due to the incredible tightness of her, and pushed back into her forcefully, his balls slapping against her clit. On the next thrust he gave her three inches, and then four, until finally he was long-dicking her vigorously, her overflowing juices squishing obscenely as his cock abused her tight pussy. Mercy took the pounding passively. She wanted to move her ass for him, she wanted it to be nice for him, but she seemed to be paralyzed from the waist down. Dave was supporting all her weight with one arm around her waist as he continued to fuck her hard and fast. Her head whirling with unfamiliar sensations, Mercy suddenly recognized a sensation with which she was indeed familiar. She was about to come, and she was going to come hard. "I'm gonna come, honey," she croaked. "You're making me come, fucking me like that with your big cock in my pussy."

"Cut!" shouted the intercom. "That's enough doggy-style. Let's do a few minutes with her on top, get some good shots of her ass and tits. Then we'll finish up with the old missionary position."

Sobbing with frustration, Mercy got into position above Dave's sopping cock and settled back onto it. It hardly hurt at all as it sank into her to the hilt, and as she rotated her hips her feeling of impending orgasm returned in earnest. "I'm gonna come for you baby," she moaned. It hit her with the force of a volcanic eruption. Mercy sat bolt upright, taking even more of his massive cock into her as her cunt expanded briefly and then clamped down on him like a Chinese finger-trap.

Mercy must have lost consciousness momentarily, because the next event she was aware of was Dave repositioning her tenderly on her back so that he could continue to fuck her. "I came," Mercy murmured.

"I noticed," Dave smiled. "I heard it and I felt it, and after awhile I'm going to taste it. But first I think you need some more cock." And, pulling her legs up around his waist, he proceeded to give her exactly that.

Dave fucked her steadily, for what seemed like a long time, and Mercy was starting to get the feeling that she was about to come again. She wanted to, of course, but she wasn't sure if she could take it in her weakened state, and she certainly wanted to be conscious when another of her dreams came true: the long cherished dream of a hard cock spurting its hot load deep into her pussy.

"Oh, Mary, I think I'm coming," Dave blurted. "I can't hold it back any more, Mary. Do you want me to come?"

"Yes, Dave, I want you to come! I want you to come inside me! I want all your hot spunk in my pussy!"

"NO, DAMMIT!" the intercom blared. "You're supposed to be afraid of getting knocked up, and you make him pull out and come all over you! I want to see her soaked with cum. One good shot on the belly, a squirt on the tits, and then a messy facial. DO NOT COME IN HER --"

But, alas, this instruction came a moment too late. Or perhaps Dave came a moment too soon. Dave was known as a master of control, but Mercy's plea for his hot spunk was too much for him, and his sticky load burst out of him, filling Mercy's narrow channel completely with the first shot. Mercy shrieked her delight as he drew back and thrust deep into her again, expelling his first blast of jism back onto his own quivering balls even as his second shot spurted into her. Mercy counted each spasm of his thick cock as he emptied himself into her.

When at last he was calm, Mercy kissed him tenderly. "You came in my pussy, " she whispered.

"I didn't mean to, honey," Dave murmured feebly. "I tried to pull out; I really did."

"I know, baby," Mercy crooned. "Don't worry about it. And maybe you can get it right next time, hmmm? But for right now, I'm laying in a big puddle of cum, so maybe you could help me clean up a little?"

"I couldn't possibly get up right now," Dave mumbled.

"Oh, you don't need to get up out of bed," Mercy said thoughtfully as she rolled him onto his back. "I'll be happy to help you." And help she did, as she straddled his head and let his freshly deposited load of spunk drizzle out of her newly reamed pussy and directly into his open mouth.

As Dave lapped at her ravaged slit, Mercy looked back over her shoulder. "Did you catch that, Intercom? Was that hot enough for you?"

The only response was a rapid and repeated slapping sound. Intercom was apparently beating his own meat.

jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers
12