A Prayer to the Sex God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moonlight
moonlight
1 Followers

She collapsed on top of me and my thick, softening dick flopped out of her pussy coved in a mixture of her juices and my cum. The girl that was licking my balls through out didn't miss a beat and began to suck my dick clean. It didn't take long for him to come back to full hardness. She then decided it was her turn to take a ride and quickly mounted me. She was a slightly heavier woman with large round breasts and big dark nipples. She started to bounce up and down on my cock and her breasts jiggled with delight. She squealed and I could feel her juices pour from her cunt. Her squeals turned into a low moan and she was obviously she was having a long awaited orgasm. It didn't take long before she collapsed and the next woman took her place.

After the fourth woman took her turn Kawell decided she needed some more. She began by sucking the juices of her friends off my dick while fondling my balls in a very loving way. Then with me still lying on my back she turned around and put her back to me and put my dick back in her juicy wet pussy. She began to fuck me with rapid thrusts and from this angle I had an excellent view of my dick quickly entering her pussy. The three other women began the quiet chant again and they all began to fondle both Kawell and me. They stroked and licked her tits and fondled my balls. Within moments I was shooting gobs of cum deep into Kawell's pussy and as soon as she felt my cum hit her she too began thrusting to the rhythm of her orgasm. As soon as she was done she jumped off my dick and began to greedily lick the juices off my softening dick before any of the other women could get to it. All of the women lay down next to me again and we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke a few hours later and all of the women had left except for Kawell. She was snuggled up next to me, still naked and smelling of sex. She awoke as I did and quickly reached down and grabbed my cock and began stroking me hard once again. This time she had a sly look on her face and with her friends gone it seemed she wanted to try something new.

She took my dick and put it in her wet little slit. Then she took it out and slid the tip in her tight little ass. She made a deep moan as my cock pushed deep in her hole. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she slowly began to pump my dick into her ass. Once I was all the way in she began thrusting faster and I noticed her hand was wildly rubbing her clit. Moments later she was gushing in orgasm and moaning and I think I heard her whimper. I too was on the threshold and began pumping loads of cum into her tight little ass. We fell into each other's arms and she gave me this dreamy look as her head rested on my chest.

After a few moments she stood up and took me by my hand and led me out of the hut. I tried to put on my leather blanket but she would not let me. She pulled me out into the village bare assed with my cock blowing in the wind covered in my cum. She announced to the rest of the women something I could not make out but I recognized a few of the words from the chat them women made. Zoo-bah a-tee-am-bah.

The women gathered around and the large Amazon women from the night before came forward. She grabbed me firmly by the neck and took me over to a tree. I became very afraid as the images of the headless man in the jungle returned. Was this it? Did they now wish to do away with me? The large woman (which I decided to call Attila) grabbed a rope that was hanging from the limb of the tree and tied it around my neck. Then two other women tied ropes around my arms and legs and pulled them tight. I was helpless and standing there naked as the day I was born and thinking I was going to meet my maker in the most hideous fashion possible. A couple of the women brought over wood and started a large bonfire. All of the women removed their clothes and sat around the fire. I noticed many of them had painted their faces.

Attila walked up to me and gave me a hard stare. She yelled to the others and they all chanted the same chant. "Zoo-bah a-tee-am-bah, Zoo-bah a-tee-am-bah" She reached out and fondled my balls. But fear kept it soft. I still didn't know whether they planned to screw me again or shove my head up my ass. I soon happily learned it was the first choice.

Attila turned her back to me and bent forward and showed me her pussy. She rubbed her ass up against my cock and it soon became quite hard. She then reached between her legs and guided my cock into her slit. She began pumping forward and back in quick decisive motions. She was soon gushing in orgasm. When she had stopped thrusting she stood back up and walked over to one of the women and led her by the hand to me. She was very young and innocent looking with sweet little breasts. She turned her around, bent her over and placed my dick in her pussy. She stood over her and moved her body for her back and fourth on my cock. Thrusting her body for her and pulling it away again. She had a very tight pussy and it was hard to get it in at first. The young woman began to weep and wail and blood began to come out of her pussy. A virgin!

The young woman's wails soon turned to moans and she began to thrust in her own rhythm and Attila let go of her and she began to wildly fuck me. She soon turned around and climbed up me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and thrust my dick inside her now sopping wet pussy. Then she wrapped her legs around my ass and was completely off the ground holding onto me a fucking me savagely and moaning in delight. She did not weigh much and with the aid of the ropes around my hands I was able to hold myself up. She madly clutched me as her pelvis pounded onto my cock. She buried her head in my neck as her body began to shudder and I knew she was experiencing her very first orgasm with a man.

She soon let go and fell to the ground weeping and moaning. Attila picked her up and led her back to the group. Then the women with the painted faces all stood up and began dancing around me. The others continued to chant as they danced closer and closer. Their hands would reach out and touch my virgin's blood soaked cock. They all went to their knees before me and began to stroke the blood off my cock and gently wiping the blood into a small container. Then they started to stroke and suck my cock. One of them went down and began to give my ass hole small little flicks with her tongue and the others were doing their best to bring me to orgasm. It didn't take long and I was soon coming into this small container that they put in front of my dick.

As soon as I was done they took the container back to the group and it was given to the old women. She held it up to the sky and said some quiet words to herself. She then walked over to a large statue and placed it on the ground before it. I then realized that the sculpture was a much larger version of the small artifacts I found in the jungle. It was a man with jewels in his eyes and an arrow through his heart. This one was at least 8 feet tall. At least now I know where the small sculptures came from and I began to wonder if they knew anything about the sacred Zumadeawaue.

They untied me and led me back to my hut. Two women followed with a basin of warm water and bathed me from head to toe. They fed me more of the sweet corn meal and put me to bed. I didn't realize how tired I was until I laid back. After the women left the girl whose virginity I took came back in. She too had bathed, but she was still completely naked. She snuggled up next to me with her hand gently resting on my cock as we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning the virgin was gone and more corn meal was in her place. After I ate I was determined to find out about sculpture and to see if there was a connection to the sacred place I was searching for. I went directly to Kawell's hut and went in. She was still asleep along with 6 other women, all cuddled up. It was obvious from the strong womanly scent in the room that they had been gratifying each other not long ago. I hated to wake all of them, but this was important. I tapped her on the shoulder and motioned for her to come outside. She carefully arose and walked out with me. I took her to the large sculpture and showed her the small carvings I had found. She began talking and I managed to make out the words war, death and men. I realized that the men I found in the battlefield were the men from this tribe. They must have lost the battle and been killed. Leaving these women alone to fend for themselves.

I figured this explained why they all wanted to fuck my brains out. None of these women have had any dick in probably more than a year. I Pointed to the forest and described the act of removing my head and placing it up my rectum. She very quickly got my point and got a frightened look on her face. She said the word Ah-tee-mamba. I knew this to be a warrior tribe in the region. My hired guide had warned me about them before we left. Luckily we never ran into any. I figured this was whom the men fought and lost and they probably massacred this man as a symbol of the victory.

I then said the word "Zumadeawaue". Her eyes went wide and she fell to her knees chanting something about spirits. I knew I was on to something. I didn't know how to ask her to show me this place. All I could do was give her an inquisitive look and point to the forest. She didn't seem to understand. But the simple fact that I knew about this place seemed to make her heart pound. She stood up and grabbed my hand and led me into the forest.

We got about 500 feet in and came to a quiet grassy clearing. She very quickly disrobed and went to a large bell and struck it in a ritualistic fashion 5 times with a stone, creating loud gongs Then she lied down on the soft lush grass and spread her legs and began to masturbate in front of me. She lifted up her hips making sure I got a good view of the whole process. Her fingers began by massaging her clit and lightly penetrating her slit. This quickly escalated and soon her fingers were jamming in and out of her wet pussy while the other hand massaged her clit. Moments later several other women showed up and quickly disrobed and began to join her in the masturbation. They all laid down next to each other and began to cuddle and fondle each others breasts and pussies. Then many more women showed up from the forest including the old woman, Attila, and the virgin. They all joined the group of fondling women.

Before I knew it there were over 50 women all naked and rolling around on the grass rubbing and sucking and licking and fondling. Some were licking each other pussies and others were using shafts similar to the one the old woman used my first morning in the camp. At any given time there were at least 5 of them writhing in orgasm and moaning at the top of their lungs. Kawell was in the middle of the whole thing and had three women sucking on her nipples and a fourth was eagerly licking her pussy and Kawell was shoving one of the shafts deep into her ass.

I didn't know what to do when the old women climbed out of the group and took me by my hand and led me into the middle of the group. Immediately dozens of women began competing for my cock. One by one they took turns sucking and fucking me. I was never sure whose hands were touching me or whose pussy was fucking me. They would switch back and fourth between them. As soon as one pussy left my cock another quickly replaced it. It was a sea of flesh and I had several pussies in my face all begging to be sucked. Others grabbed my hands and started using them to shove into their pussies. One even tried to fuck my foot.

It was a lustful scene full of wailing and moaning and the scent of sex filled the air. I had a very log and powerful orgasm and there must have been 10 women climbing over each other to suck it up. I rolled over and saw Kawell. She was in the middle of an orgasm and after a few moments she opened her eyes and looked at me and mouthed the word "Zumadeawaue"

moonlight
moonlight
1 Followers
12