A Precious Jewel in Need

Story Info
Young woman finds solace in older man's arms.
3.7k words
4.38
91k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Please provide feedback, if you choose. All comments appreciated.

* * * * *

Gary looked at the clock, a bit surprised that it was nearly nine o'clock pm. He turned off the TV and straightened out the TV room before going to bed. A neat room was ingrained in his character since early childhood and old habits died hard or, as in Gary's case, didn't die at all. He finished his late cup of coffee and a science article on a magazine caught his eye. Sitting down again, he began to read about another theory of how the universe was going to end. The article was longer than he had thought, but he was so absorbed in it that he was determined to finish the article before going to bed.

Just then the doorbell rang, and rang again several times, before he was able to reach the door. Opening the door he saw Amber standing there with tears rolling down both of her cheeks and her dress in near tatters. Amber had often dated his nephew and he knew her fairly well. She would stop by occasionally to see him and chat. Seeing her crying and in obvious distress, Gary quickly ushered her inside closing the door behind him. "What happened, Amber?" he asked her as she continued crying even harder. Amber was a lovely girl, bubbly, effervescent and very pretty. She was not outstanding beautiful, but she was a very pretty girl, long deep red hair, a great body with long shapely legs and outstanding breasts, one of which was nearly out of her torn blouse. What little she lacked in outer beauty, she more than made up with her inner beauty.

Gray managed to calm her down enough to guide her to his living room couch where they sat down side by side. Amber composed herself as best as she could and looked deeply into Gary's eyes. Gary saw that she had a deep bruise on her cheek and some scratches on her exposed shoulder and her barely covered breast. "Did Sam do this to you?" he asked hoping that he was wrong. Amber shook her head, no, swallowing hard she turned her gaze toward the floor.

"Oh, no, sir…Sam would never do anything like this," Amber said, nearly blubbering, "I went out with my girlfriend to a party. We met this guy who seemed nice enough, at the time, but when he offered us a ride home, he changed." She began crying again as Gary tried to comfort her. She regained her composure, "He began by telling us that he would charge us a price for the ride home." Amber paused momentarily then continued, "We thought he was kidding and joked with him about what the price was. I thought he was going to ask one of us out on a date as the price of taking us home."

She cried some more then swallowed hard and continued, "He dropped my girlfriend off at her house then drove toward my house. But then he drove to a parking lot near an abandoned store and told me to take my clothes off, because I had to pay the price." Amber began crying again and Gary patiently consoled her. "He got mad when I said no, and he tore my dress. I screamed…and he…hit me…with…with his fist," she was whimpering as she rubbed her jaw. "He thought he knocked me out and then he was taking his pants off to rape me," she cried hard again, shaken to the core from her experience. "I kicked him in his balls as hard as I could with my heels. He screamed dirty words at me as he doubled up…I opened the door and ran out into the parking lot," she paused again. "He tried to chase me, but fell down. I waived down a taxi and it brought me here," she concluded and began crying again.

Gary looked at her high heeled shoes to see that her right heel was covered in blood. "Well, Amber, from the looks of your heel, I don't think he will be trying that again for a long time," Gary told her. "It looks like you stabbed him with your heel. I'm going to call the police so they can check with the hospitals for someone with a stabbed groin injury." Gray dialed 911 and spoke to the police for a few minutes then hung up. "The police will contact the hospitals. They also want to talk to you, Amber. They're on their way." Amber nodded as she tried to cover her torn blouse as best as she could. Gary gave her a light blanket to cover herself and asked if she wanted a soft drink or coffee. Amber chose coffee and Gary went to the kitchen to put on the coffee maker.

The police arrived in a few minutes, took Amber's statement, convinced her to press charges, and took pictures of her bruised jaw, torn blouse and bloody shoe. They placed her bloody shoe in a plastic bag to keep as evidence, thanked her for her cooperation and left after giving her their cards. Amber sat on the couch next to Gary and sniffled, trying to hold back the tears again. Gary put his arm around her shoulder and held her as she whimpered and trembled from her ordeal. Amber looked up at him and kissed his cheek and thanked him for helping her. Gary smiled and nodded telling her he was glad he could help.

Gary looked at the clock and it was nearly one o'clock am. He told her he would drive her home and started to get his car keys, but Amber stopped him. "May I stay here?" she asked, "My folks are out of town and nobody is home. May I stay the night since it's so late?" Gary smiled and nodded telling her that she could stay in the spare room down the hall from his bedroom. Amber sighed deeply in relief, as she was truly afraid to spend the night alone at her parents home. She couldn't remember if she had given her assailant her address when he first offered to take her home. This way she felt safer. Gary understood her concern and began to lead the way upstairs to the spare bedroom.

Gary gave her some towels and told her she could shower if she liked, pointing to the bathroom down the hall. He laid out a heavy terrycloth robe his wife had used when she was alive and bid her goodnight. "Thank you, Gary. Thank you for being so kind to me," Amber said softly. Gary grinned and nodded then left the room to go to his bedroom. Once inside he took off his clothes and shorts. He always slept in just his undershirt, a habit left over from when his wife was alive. He climbed into bed and began reading his magazine then smiled as he heard the shower. Soon he heard the bathroom door open then close as he could hear the floor creaking a bit as Amber, freshly showered, walked to the spare bedroom.

Gary resumed reading and finally looked at the clock to discover that it was after two am. He put on his robe and went to the bathroom. On his way back to his bedroom, Gary heard moaning sounds from the spare room as he passed it. He wondered if Amber was crying again, perhaps she had been hurt worse that she had thought. His initial thought was to go inside to check, but decided that it would be unseemly and he knocked softly. There was a long silence then Amber said, "Yes?"

"Sorry, to wake you, Amber, but I thought I heard you crying. Is everything all right?" Gary asked. Amber quickly drew her hand away from under her panties and swallowed hard. She wondered if Gary had heard her masturbating in bed. She couldn't sleep and she always masturbated when she couldn't sleep because it always seemed to get her sleepy.

"Yes…I'm all right," she replied hurriedly, "I…I was just cold," she said, hoping that he would be convinced.

"Do you need another blanket, Amber?" he asked her.

"No…I'm fine now, thanks." Gary said 'ok' and walked off to his bedroom. Amber lay in her bed in a deep arousal. Her pussy was wet and throbbing, aching for orgasm after nearly cumming from her pleasuring herself. She reached into her panties again and slipped her fingers in the groove of her very wet pussy, but it somehow wasn't the same after Gary had knocked on her door. Amber was mad with lust now and tried once again to masturbate, but it was no use, she needed more than her fingers. She had heard rumors that Gary, though older, was still a viable lover. The scuttlebutt had him romancing some younger girls around her age or a little older, but she really didn't know if it were true.

Amber told herself to quit thinking like that. It could only lead to embarrassment for both her and Gary, but on the other hand, she thought, nothing ventured, nothing gained. If Gary balked she would say that she stupidly thought that her advances were a means of pay back for his having helped her. 'God, I need to get laid,' she thought. She tossed and turned for another few minutes then made up her mind, 'If he can't fuck me, I'll sit on his face.' She got up, took off her wet panties and put on the terrycloth robe over her naked body. Amber opened her door and walked down the hall to Gary's bedroom, took a deep breath, opened the door and went in.

"Yes?" Gary said, startled as Amber turned on the lights, making Gary squint in the bright light. Gary's eyes finally dilated and he could see that it was Amber. "Amber?" he asked, surprised to see her in his bedroom.

"See anything you like, Gary?" she asked him as she let the robe fall to the floor. Gary was astounded to see her beautiful naked body. Her breasts were like two small melons with rosy red nipples aimed at him. Her long deep red hair was fluffed around her shoulders, falling down her back. Gary smiled as he felt his cock begin to rise under his sheet. His gaze fell on her trimmed, but still full, red bush just above her moist pussy, which glistened from her juices. Gary nodded 'Yes' to Amber's question and opened his arms, beckoning her to his bed. Amber walked proud, slow and deliberately to the foot of his bed, seductively climbing onto the bed to embrace him, kissing him deeply.

Gary pulled the sheet from his body revealing his hardon. Amber immediately bent to his cock and took it into her mouth. As she pleasured his cock with her tongue, Gary reached into his nightstand to retrieve two Viagra tablets and swallowed them. Amber's lips closed tightly around his cock as she bobbed her head up and down while her tongue swirled around his cockhead. He moaned with pleasure as this magnificent creature fellated him. Amber's muffled moans sounded softly, along with his, as she pleasured him. He could feel his cock getting even more rigid as the Viagra kicked in. Amber released his cock from her mouth and straddled his hips, her magnificent body towering over his cock. She grasped his cock and placed it between her cuntlips and slowly descended upon it, impaling herself.

Gary gasped as the hot folds of her pussy embraced his hard cock. Her tightness caused her pussy to draw his ample foreskin down as she lowered herself onto his cock. Clutching it with her cunt muscles she pulled his foreskin back over his cockhead on her upstroke. Amber smiled down at him as she fucked him slow and deliberately, relishing the hardness and thickness of his cock. She shook her head seductively, tossing her lovely red tresses onto her back from her shoulders fully revealing the wonder of her breasts. Gary opened his mouth and Amber bent to place her nipple in his mouth. Eagerly, he swept his tongue over her nipple and around her areola before pulling the nipple into his mouth to suckle it. Amber sighed as Gary moved from one nipple to the other loving each of them as she relentlessly fucked him.

"God, you're so beautiful Amber," he told her as he pushed her breasts together until her nipples touched, then he pulled them both into his mouth at the same time. Amber gasped as she felt as though her nipples were on fire while he licked them. Gary began to thrust upwards, matching each of her down thrusts, driving Amber headlong towards orgasm. She moaned loudly as she felt her body quivering as her orgasm began rising in her loins. Gary sensed she was close and released her nipples from his mouth. Amber sat up rotating her hips as she groaned with lust. Amber drove down hard on his cock and cried out as she erupted in a massive orgasm. Her body shuddered and she spewed her juices all over Gary's crotch and balls.

Amber was consumed by the intensity of her orgasm, cumming hard while her pussy clenched Gary's cock with each of her cum spasms. She melted onto Gary's chest, still cumming, as he grasped her cheeks to kiss her passionately. Amber's lovely full breasts were pressed against Gary's chest, her hard nipples seemed to bore into his flesh, while her pussy muscles kept clutching at his hard cock. "Oh God, Gary," she gasped as she slowly regained her senses, "That was incredible." She kissed him again as she rose up from his still hard cock as if to resume sucking it, but Gary pulled her to him. He brought her up to straddle his chest as he grabbed her marvelous asscheeks to pull her forward, covering her sopping wet pussy with his mouth. "Oh my God!" she cried out as his tongue parted her cuntlips to plunge deep inside her pussy.

She ground her cunt into his mouth as her hands held the back of his head, pulling him into her. Sighing with deep pleasure, Amber began to moan in ecstasy as Gary's magic tongue bathed her sweet pussy. She gave a start as his tongue swirled around her clit several times, crying out, "Yes…yes…Oh God, yesssss!" Gary pulled her hard erect clit into his mouth and sucked it in and out as though it were a nipple, while his tongue flicked the tip of her clit. Amber groaned with lust, desire and deep arousal as he pleasured her. He released her asscheeks to reach up and play with her nipples, gently rolling and tugging them as Amber moaned, her breathing labored.

After several moments of intense pleasure, Amber tensed and exploded once more in a powerful deeply satisfying orgasm. She moaned as she closed her eyes, laid her head back to cum again to the swirling attentions of Gary's expert tonguing. "No more…please…I can't stand it!" she cried out. Gary ignored her pleas as he grabbed her asscheeks and held her fast to his mouth, tonguing her clit relentlessly. Amber groaned in deep pleasure as she was spent and cumming too hard to pull her self from his maddening mouth. Unable to straighten out, she put her hands back on the bed to keep herself from falling, her beautiful upright breasts pointing out and jiggling as Gary brought her to orgasm a third time. "Oh my God…" she panted as her nectar seeped out all over Gary's face mouth and tongue.

Swallowing her nectar, Gary eased his tonguing of her clit, to place little loving kisses on her cuntlips. Amber groaned in deep satisfaction, as she still could not regain control of herself. Gray eased her off of her perch on his face to gently lay her next to him, kissing her full lips as she gasped, breathing hard. "You are sooo beautiful, Amber. Thank you so very much," he whispered in her ear while she desperately tried to recover. Finally, Amber felt her senses returning and she embraced her lover to kiss him deeply. Gary probed her mouth with his tongue as she sucked it inside to taste her nectar upon it. Amber still could not speak coherently and she sighed as Gary bent his head to her breasts to suck her sweet nipples once again.

She reached down to feel his still hard cock, drenched with her juices when she fucked him earlier. Amber marveled at the power of the Viagra and was thankful that he would be pleasuring her again, soon. Her nipples tingled as his tongue bathed them, licking and kissing the deeply pink nipples and areolas. She felt him licking between her breasts as she realized that she was sweating profusely from their lovemaking. Gary licked her salty sweet from her tits and cleavage, dipping to ream her sweat filled navel and drain it of the fluid it had captured. She stroked his hair as he pleasured her tits, licking and kissing their ample flesh.

Gary moved to the side of the bed and pulled Amber so she lay across the bed with her legs dangling over the edge. Gary stood next to the bed and pulled Amber's legs up placing her ankles on his shoulders. He lifted her hips to place two pillows beneath her gorgeous ass and brought his cock to her pussy. "Yesssss," Amber sighed as she felt his cockhead slowly entering her sweet treasure. The pink inner walls of her pussy clenched hard around Gary's cock as it slowly filled her. "Oh God!" she cried as his final thrust embedded his cock deep inside her, his balls slapping her ass. "Fuck me, Gary!" she cried out as he fulfilled her wish.

He pillaged her sweet pussy as he drove his cock deep inside her then withdrew until only his cockhead remained inside, only to impale her once more. He bent to her breasts to suck a nipple into his mouth as Amber held him tightly, begging him to fuck her, to make her cum again. Gary did not deny her as his cock pillaged her pussy while his tongue plundered her tasty nipples as they fucked. Amber met his deep thrusts with her own gasping and sighing as they fucked relentlessly. She marveled at Gary's endurance, feeling her loins tingling with the urge to cum again. Amber resisted cumming, trying to hold off, to cum jointly with her lover as he fucked her steadily and patiently, determined to withhold his orgasm as long as he could.

Gary felt his cockhead throbbing as the sensitive spot in front signaled him that his orgasm was rising rapidly. Amber too, felt him throbbing inside her and knew that he was very close. She redoubled her effort to join him in a mutual orgasm when he was ready. Gary groaned, signaling that the moment had arrived. Amber embraced him tightly as Gary cried out, his cock erupting in a mighty orgasm. His balls drew up tight convulsing to pump and blast his cum deep into her eagerly awaiting pussy. "Yessssssssss!" she gasped as the hot thick white frothy cum splattered deep inside her pulsating cunt. She felt his warm seed filling her as cum streamed out of her pussy with each spasm of his cock. "Oh Gary, that's soooooo good, lover…so good," she sighed in his ear as Gary continued pumping cum into her.

He fell limply onto her quivering body just as Amber too, exploded in a mind numbing cum! She gasped and moaned aloud as she clutched his cock with her cunt and came hard again! His cock finally stopped cumming and Amber held it fast inside her, as her pussy convulsed through the last spasms of her orgasm. They both gasped with labored breathing, as they lay clenched together, relishing their mutual orgasm. Neither spoke as Gary lifted his head to kiss her tenderly. She smiled and eagerly returned his kiss, licking his lips between kisses. Gary regained his composure and slid down her sweaty body until he knelt on the floor, his face looking directly at her still pulsating pussy.

Gary slowly covered her cum filled cunt with his mouth and sucked their blended cum from her sweet pussy. Amber moaned in pleasure as no one had ever cleaned her cum filled pussy like this before. She relished his attentions and his swirling tongue as he gathered his cum and hers, from her quivering pussy. Filling his mouth, Gary rose up onto the bed to embrace and kiss Amber, sharing their blended cum, each swallowing their share. "God, you're so wonderful, Gary," Amber said tenderly as they kissed again. Gary rolled onto his back, spent, exhausted and wasted from their lovemaking. Amber quickly sat up to grab his cock to bring it to her lips to clean it of residual cum that coated it. Finishing her task, Amber kissed him again.

"Wow," Amber sighed, "That was incredible…I can't believe anyone could last that long. I must have cum five times, Gary," she said to him. Gary smiled and kissed her nose as she looked at him, "I guess that it's true about 'lots of good tunes left in old fiddles'," she said teasing him.

"It depends on the fiddle and who's playing it," Gary said jokingly. He looked deep into her eyes, seeing the satisfaction beaming out toward him. "Jewel," Gary said. Amber looked quizzically at him, cocking her head. "Your name…Amber…it means jewel," he told her. "You are certainly well named, my sweet jewel Amber," he said, kissing her again. Amber smiled and snuggled tightly against him as he pulled the covers over both of them. "Goodnight, sweet jewel," he said, kissing her again. Amber just sighed contentedly, happy that she sought him out to make love to her. Her eyes slowly closed and she drifted off to a deep satisfying slumber, while Gary thanked his lucky stars that she made love to him.

12