A Predicament

Story Info
A few new surprises.
1.6k words
4.43
9.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
384302
384302
28 Followers

I am writing this as a task for my Domme.

Her room, for the most part, was exactly as it usually is when she calls me into it. Lights off, dimly lit with candles that I can smell from the moment I entered the door. Her usual items -- a flogger, a crop, wrist cuffs, a rope -- were all set out neatly on the bed. However, there were two new, unfamiliar features that immediately caught my eye. The first was a large glass pitcher of water on the table, with a tall glass set beside it. I did not think much of it. She instructed me to undress, as she always does, but told me to leave my panties on this time. As I did, she poured a glass of water from the full pitcher and set it back down. The second was a screw eye hook that was fastened to the wall about six feet above the floor. It was a thing that most people would not have noticed. Had I not spent hours over the course of many sessions staring at that wall, I would not have noticed it either. But I was familiar with everything that normally hung on the wall and I was certain that hook was new. It made me a bit more curious than the pitcher of water. In hindsight, I should have been weary of both.

After I had undressed to her liking, she instructed me to kneel facing the wall as she had many times before. She told me to place my hands over my head, wrists together, palms facing up. Though it was nothing new, but my heart still raced when I felt her grab my wrists to secure them tightly together with the cuffs. She ran her hand through my hair, pulling it a little so that my head tilted back, before slipping the familiar play collar around my neck. I felt my mind drift into my happy place, accidentally breaking into a smile.

"Don't get too excited. This will not all be fun for you."

I bit back my smile, but could not help but feel a bit of joy knowing that she had some new surprises in store for me. She walked somewhere behind me and I heard an unfamiliar metallic jingle. My curiosity got the best of me and I turned to look over my shoulder, but before I could get a look at anything she grabbed a fistful of the back of my hair.

"I've taught you better than that."

She released the back of my head and I was careful to look straight ahead. She reached around my front with her right hand and started to play with my nipples. They were both hard in an instant. I moaned a little under her touch. It was then that I learned that the metallic jingle belonged to two nipple clamps connected by a fine silver chain. I winced sharply as she secured them on me. She released the chain, letting it dangle over my stomach. When she returned, she had the rope. The role of the screw eye hook was suddenly becoming clearer. She tied one end of the rope to the center of the chain, then reached up to loop it through the hook, and tied the other end through the wrist cuffs. She was careful to leave no slack in the rope, so that the slightest movement in my arms would pull uncomfortably on the clamps. I heard her walk to the other side of the room. I knelt, wondering what she was going to return with. When she came back, she was holding the pitcher of water. I got chills again when she playfully scratched my shoulder blades before telling me what her plans were for me.

"I'm going to put this pitcher in your hands. It's heavy and glass so I need you to be very careful to hold onto it. If at any point, you feel like it's going to fall, I need you to tell me. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Miss. I can do that for you."

"Good."

I felt the weight of the pitcher lower into my open palms over my head. It was even heavier than it looked. I knew my arms would be aching quickly. She walked away again. This time when she returned, I heard the quiet buzz of a vibrator. She slid it into my panties, placing it carefully in just the right spot. I felt the tails of her flogger brush against my back, sending goosebumps across my skin.

"As you can tell, you're in a bit of a predicament. Your arms will grow tired of holding that up quickly. Lower them and it will pull on the clamps. I will release you under one of two conditions: after you come or after 300 lashes. That choice is up to you. You remember your safeword?"

"Orange, Miss."

"Good. Don't forget to count."

With that, she began beating the backs of my thighs. The first 50 lashes came in quick succession. At lash 35, my arms buckled, pulling down on the rope. I inhaled sharply as it pulled on the clamps and raised my hands back up quickly to release the pain. I could tell my shoulders were already getting sore, but at the moment I preferred the dull ache over she sharp pain of the clamps. She took the next 50 more slowly, giving me more time to think about all of the sensations my body was feeling at the moment. I thought I would be able to come quickly enough to release myself before anything grew too uncomfortable, but between the soreness in my shoulders, the sharpness of the tails, and the occasional pull of the clamps, I was completely unable to focus on the feeling of the vibrator between my legs. I shut my eyes and took slow breaths, trying to find my focus. Still, it seemed as though 300 lashes would come long before I could.

"I think you're enjoying this a little too much."

She walked to the bed and returned a moment later. I felt the pointed pain of the crop across my ass. She knew I liked it far less than the flogger. I was cursing under my breath with every strike by the time I had counted to 150. I was halfway there, but I was not sure I could take another 150 from the crop. She paused briefly to check the clamps and my wrist restraints, asking me if I could feel my fingers and if I remember my safeword. I nodded. The dull ache in my shoulders had become far more intense. I weighed my options and decided to lower my hands for a few seconds to give them a rest, wincing at the pain it caused my nipples. She continued with the crop on the backs of my thighs. I tried desperately to focus on coming so that I could be released but my senses were too overwhelmed. I writhed in pain under every lash, alternating between giving my shoulders and my chest moments of rest. Neither option seemed better than the other at this point. The only benefit to this was that the pain was so distracting, I had counted to 250 before I knew it. The last sharp bite of the crop made tears well in my eyes but I choked them back.

"You're really going to take all 300 like this, aren't you?"

It seemed like my body had made my decision for me, too overwhelmed to process any sensation except pain. The only response I could muster was a weak nod. I braced myself for the last 50 lashes, the first 40 of which came in quick succession until I could hardly stand it. She paused for a moment, then gave me that last 10 across my ass slowly and deliberately. I was gasping so hard, I could barely get the word "three hundred" out. It seemed like every inch of my body was in pain.

"Breathe," she reminded me.

She took the pitcher from my hands first. I momentarily forgot the situation I was in and started to lower my arms, but the pull on my nipples reminded me I had not been released just yet. I heard her laugh at my forgetfulness. She was generous enough to remove the clamps next, so that I could lower my arms while she untied the rope from the cuffs. As my body started to recover from the pain, I remembered that there was still a vibrator in my panties. In the midst of all the other sensations, I had not noticed how wet I was, but now I could feel that I was actually much closer to coming than I had thought. I moaned a little and relaxed into the pleasure.

"I didn't think you could choose that option, but you handled it very well. I think you deserve a reward. Go lean over the bed, feet on the floor, ass up."

I did as I was told. A second later, I felt her body pressed against mine. She grabbed ahold of the vibrator and within a minute had worked me into a long-awaited orgasm. I thanked her over and over as I came. When I was done, she turned me around, sat me on the edge of the bed, and removed the cuffs from my wrists. She kissed the top of my head before walking toward the door.

"I'll go get you some ice for your ass. You're going to need it!"

I collapsed back on the bed with a smile.

384302
384302
28 Followers