A Present and a Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
The deal gets better.
1.5k words
4.43
186.7k
64

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaviBlack
DaviBlack
415 Followers

That night I set my alarm and got up early the next day. I found a spiral notebook lying on the floor in front of my bedroom door, with a pen sitting on top of it. I picked it up and sat back down on my bed.

I opened the notebook.

"MASTER LIST" was written at the top of the first page. The next two and a half pages were a list of chores on the left, and their point value on the right. All the chores I did the day before were on there, as well as a host of new ones. Some of the chores, the ones marked with asterisks, could be done everyday. Things like washing dishes, doing the laundry or cooking dinner. The rest were chores that only needed doing periodically, like mowing the lawn or cleaning the bathrooms. Then there were a few blank pages, I assume to add to the master list.

After that was a page with the day's date at the top, followed by a list of chores, including shopping (2pts), hosing cobwebs off the eaves (2pts), rolling the coins in the coin jar into rolls (4pts, it is a really big jar), etc. There were nineteen points in all. Underneath it was a note.

-Good luck honey, Love Mom

P.S. don't forget the asterisks, or the one point left from yesterday.

I counted up the asterisks and there was a total of 14 points worth, plus cook dinner, which was listed as variable. I decided to start on those, cause I could do them every day. It took me close to five hours, counting a lunch break, but I got everything on the every day list done, except cook dinner. By 3:30 I had finished another 14 points from the daily list. I decided to go shopping, cook dinner and then call it a day.

My parents came home to the smell of chicken in the oven. With baked potatoes and salad, they both agreed it was worth 3 points. That and the shopping put me at 34 points.

After dinner, we went up to my parents' room and my mom stroked my cock until I grunted and groaned and then finally came.

"Looks like you'll have an easy day tomorrow, you only need six points," my mom said.

"Yeah, I guess," I said smiling.

But the next day I didn't take it easy. I earned another 32 points.

It was the following Friday. My mom had given me a hand job every night, and I had still managed to accumulate 100 points. I had prepared stuffed pork chops for dinner, which had earned me 4 points. After we ate, mom asked me to go into the living room with them.

"Dad and I have both noticed you've been accruing quite a lot of points," she said.

" . . . Is that a problem?" I asked nervously.

"No, not at all, we just felt that with all the work you've been doing, that it'd be only fair that, especially on weekends, you could spend more then 20 points a night," she explained.

"You mean like if I wanted I could get two hand jobs?" I asked.

"Well yes," she replied, "or you could spend your points on other things you wanted instead."

"Like what?"

"Well for example, if you wanted, I could be topless during it."

"Really?" I asked, ". . . how much would that cost?"

"Uhh . . . an extra ten points I guess."

I stared at my mom's chest.

"Would you like that?" she asked. I nodded. "Is there anything else you might want?"

"Umm . . . I don't know . . . what else could I get?" I asked softly.

"Whatever you want, I guess," my mom said. I sat for a moment thinking.

"Don't worry, whatever you want, your father and I are okay with it, you don't have to worry about us being disgusted or anything like that. We're both creatures with sexual desires as well." My mom reached out and rubbed my growing hard on through my jeans. "What is it your cock wants baby?"

"So you could be completely naked?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she nodded, still rubbing my cock through my pants. She looked over at my father, "How much is that worth?" she asked.

"An extra 20, I guess," He said.

"So I could get anything?" I asked.

"Yep, provided you have enough points," my mom answered.

"What about oral?" I asked cautiously.

"You want my mouth on your cock?" She asked. I sat quietly, averting my eyes.

"I thought you might," she said, "50 points sounds fair, I suppose." I looked up at her.

"I've got 50 points," I said.

"I know," she answered, "Is that what you want tonight?"

I nodded. "Can you take your top off too?" I asked.

"Now you're getting the hang of it," she said ,"I can for an extra 10 points."

"Fine with me," I said, eagerly. I was so excited; I could feel my cock pulsing against my jeans. My mom took off her blouse and sat down next to me. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

"You can feel these while I do it," she said. My cock was twitching with anticipation as I squeezed her breasts and she unzipped my jeans. She tugged on my pants and boxers, pulling them down around my ankles.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and started to stroke it.

"So you want to put your cock in my mouth?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

She slowly kissed the tip of my dick. As she slowly placed kisses along the length of my shaft, I moaned slightly. She stroked me a little again, before lowering her mouth onto my dick. She started to bob up and down on the first couple inches of my dick.

"Oh god, watch out, I'm coming," I groaned, trying to warn her. She pulled off quickly, but I blew my load up into the air, and a little bit landed on her chin.

"Damnit," I said, "I'm sorry."

"It's alright honey," my mom said. I rubbed my forehead, angry at myself for cumming so fast. My mom looked at me.

"How bout we say this one doesn't count?" she said, her hand caressing my thigh.

"Really?" I asked, looking up.

"Sure," she said, smiling. "Just tell me when you are ready to go again." My mom got up and went into the kitchen and got a glass of water. She came back out, still topless. I stared at her as she put the cup down and then came over and sat next to me. She handed me a paper towel and I wiped myself off. She pushed her breast up against my arm and kissed me on the cheek, as she reached down an grabbed my still mostly limp cock.

"Thanks Mom," I said.

"Just tell me when you're ready baby." She stroked me for another half a minute.

"I think I'm ready,"

"It certainly looks like it," she replied. My mom got down on her knees and smiled up at me. She took the tip of my cock in her mouth and slowly sucked on it. I could feel her tongue wiggle slightly against my dick.

She looked up at me and took her mouth off. "You doing okay honey?" she asked. I nodded. "Just tell me if you get close," she said, before lowering her mouth back onto my cock.

I groaned as she lowered he mouth a little further down my dick. I looked over at my dad who was rubbing at a very sizable erection through his slacks. I looked back at my mom.

"Oh god Mom, that feels good." She took her time, first bobbing her head up and down on the first couple inches. Then she slowly lowered her lips all the way to the base and held it there for a second. She paused to look at me and then resumed bobbing her head up and down.

After another minute, I could feel myself getting close to cumming.

"I'm getting close," I warned her. She took her mouth off and just looked up at me. After a minute she asked, "You ready for more?" I nodded.

She wrapped her hands around the base of my cock. She brought her lips to my dick and resumed sucking. She started slow, bringing her lips down to meet her hands, and then bringing them back to the tip of my cock again.

After a minute I started breathing heavier. "Should we take another break?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. This time we sat for a few minutes. She let me relax before she began again.

This time she gripped my thigh. She slowly lowered her mouth to my dick, and then all the way to its base. Then she quickened her pace, bobbing up and down faster and faster, until she was sucking me as fast as she could.

After 15 seconds I started to grunt and groan. "Oh god Mom . . . Mom I'm cumming." she pulled her lips off my dick and grabbed it with her hand. She stroked me as fast as she could, and I soon shot cum all over my stomach.

"There," she said, "Was that worth your points?"

I nodded, "definitely."

My mom picked up her shirt and then led my dad up to their bedroom.

DaviBlack
DaviBlack
415 Followers