A Present and a Deal Ch. 04

Story Info
The last weekend before school starts.
2.3k words
4.52
141k
48

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaviBlack
DaviBlack
415 Followers

The next weekend was the last weekend before school started. After Tuesday I started to worry about how I was going to have time to earn points during the school year. I had 90 points saved up, but facing 9 months of schooling, that didn't seem like much of a reserve.

Wednesday I worked all day and earned enough to get a handjob and still have 20 point left over. Thursday I worked most of the day again and earned 37 points, putting my total to 147, but I decided to save them all. I knew once school started I would have to go a lot longer than a night without it.

My dad was going out of town for the weekend. I knew that him and my mom had figured out what had been going through my mind.

Thursday night he sat down and drew up a huge list of chores I could tackle over the weekend if I wanted to earn more points before school started. Some of it was mundane stuff like taking clothes to the dry cleaners (3 points) or the car to the mechanic (5), but it also contained a bunch of big landscaping stuff, like pulling out the old stump in the back yard and its roots (30), putting stepping stones (20) as well as building a brick retaining wall around the small hill next to the drive way (50).

He gave me one of his credit cards when he gave me the list, to buy supplies and stuff. He told me I could have 20 extra points if I gave him a ride to the airport at 4:30 on Friday morning.

After I dropped him off I drove back to the house and decided to get straight to work. I was eager to earn as many points as possible, and I figured it would be best to do as much work as possible before the hottest part of the day.

I went up to my room and grabbed my notebook. Folded inside was the list my dad had made the night before. I took it out and looked it over, as well as glancing at the regular chores list.

I started some laundry and did a few fairly quick cleaning chores before heading outside to mow the lawn.

After I finished mowing I got out the axe and pry bar and went to work on the roots of the stump in the back yard. After an hour and a half of chopping and digging I managed to get most of the roots out. The stump was stubborn, but with its roots gone I eventually managed to get it out with the prybar. I dragged the stump and the roots out to the front of the house and then went inside to get some water and a bite to eat.

I poured myself a glass of water and took a big drink. I heard my mom coming down the stairs. She joined me in the kitchen, wearing only her bathrobe.

"I didn't wake you up with the chopping did I?" I asked.

"No," she said, "don't worry about it." She poured herself a glass of water. "So how many points have you earned today?"

"39 so far," I said.

"Hmm . . ." she said, "Impressive. It's not even 9 AM."

"Yep."

"Trying to save up for the long winter ahead, huh?"

I nodded.

"I'll tell you what," she said, "I'll help you work this weekend and you can have points for my work too."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah."

After breakfast she put on shorts and a tank top and we headed to the Home Depot to pick up some stepping stones.

It was already starting to get hot by the time we got back to the house. We laid out the stones until we got them where we wanted them.

I went and got a shovel and a trowel. I dug the holes and then she placed the stones and filled around their edges with dirt.

A little past the halfway point, my mom went inside to get some food. She came back with two glasses of lemonade and sandwiches. I tossed the shovel aside and took a glass of lemonade. We both sat down in the shade of a nearby tree.

I took a huge drink and then leaned back and basked in the shade. I grabbed a sandwich and took a bite.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"How come Dad came so much on Tuesday?"

"I don't know exactly, but he always cums that much."

"Really?" I asked, a little surprised.

"Yeah. Way more than any other man I've ever been with." I laid still in the grass for a moment.

"How many guys have you been with, besides Dad?"

"Two . . . well three now," she answered, putting her hand on my shoulder. I smiled at her.

After the break we worked for a few more hours and finished up the stepping stone path. When we were done with that she took the car to the mechanics, while I started doing a little digging for the brick wall.

After a little more than an hour my mom came back with the car and some Chinese take-out.

"So what's your total for the day?" she asked as we dished out the food. I thought for a second.

"64 with the stepping stones and you taking the car to the mechanic," I answered.

"That's a lot of points," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, that puts me at 211 . . . Oh wait, 231. I forgot Dad said I could have 20 points for driving him to the airport."

"What do you want tonight?" she asked.

"I don't know . . . " I said. She looked at me quizzically.

"Wait a minute. Do you mean to tell me that you slaved all day and your not even gonna spend twenty points for a little reward?"

"I really want to, but school starts on Monday. I want to have enough points saved up to last for at least a little while." My mom looked at me for a moment.

"Tell you what . . . Just for tonight and tomorrow, we can work out a deal, so you can save your points for the school year."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "I'm proud of your restraint."

"Thanks Mom."

"Why don't we both take a shower. You look pretty sweaty, mister," she said laughing.

"Okay," I said. I cleaned off the table and then headed up to my room. I stripped off my sweaty clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I went into the upstairs bathroom and turned on the shower. I tested the water and then dropped the towel on the floor and stepped into the shower.

I was starting to soap myself up when I heard the bathroom door open. I froze in surprise. My cock stiffened at the thought of my mother coming in.

"Mom?" I said, peeking past the shower curtain. She was only a towel wrapped around her.

"Hey," she said as she loosened the towel and let it fall to the floor. At the other end of the tub, she pushed the shower curtain aside and stepped in.

I just stared at her. She really did look great for a woman in her late thirties. Her C-cup breasts might have had a little sag, but not much.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"How lucky I am, and how gorgeous you are," I answered. She blushed.

"You're too sweet. How did I raise such a nice boy?" She gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Switch me places, let me wash up."

We both turned sideways and moved past each other. As we passed her nipples brushed across my chest and my erection knocked against her thigh.

I watched as she leaned her head back to get her long dark brown hair under the water. Her breasts arched out toward me. I could feel my cock throb as I watched her shampoo her hair.

She opened her eyes and smiled at the sight of my twitching cock. She grabbed the body wash and started lathering herself up. She turned to face the shower head. I pushed down on my cock as I stared at her sexy ass.

"You can help me soap up, if you wan to," she said. I quickly stepped forward and grabbed her ass with both hands.

"Mmmm. I didn't say you could grope me . . . put some soap on your hands first."

I quickly grabbed a bar of soap and lathered up my hands. I started to work them all over her ass, squeezing and massaging.

"Oh baby that feels nice," she said. I took another step forward, so my cock was pressed against her ass. I reached around and grabbed a tit with each hand. "Oh yeah, soap up mommy's tits," she said as she groaned and leaned her head back against my chest. I massaged her soapy tits as I ground against her with my cock.

"Oh, god your hard," she said. She turned around and grabbed my dick. She kissed me on the lips, plunging her tongue into my mouth. "You want me to stroke your cock?" she asked.

"God yeah."

"Well I said we could make a deal, so that means your going to have to earn it. You ready to earn it?"

I nodded.

"Get into my room," she ordered, letting go of my cock. I got out of the shower and toweled off as we headed into her room. She laid down on the bed.

"I'm gonna teach you how to please a woman," she said as she spread her legs. She motioned for me to come to her and I climbed onto the bed. I watched as she played with her pussy. It only had a small triangular patch of hair above it.

She spread her lips a little. "This is my clit. It's the most sensitive part." She reached out and grabbed my hand. She gently guided me, using my hand to slowly rub her clitoris. After a minute she let go and I kept rubbing.

"Oh yeah baby that feels good." I kept rubbing. She started to breathe heavy. "You doing good baby." I started to speed up, and her breath quickened. "Oh yeah," she moaned, "Oh yeah . . . slow down a little." I followed her instructions.

"Is that good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, baby. Now finger me," she said smiling. She watched as I slid my index finger into her pussy. I slowly slid it in and out.

"That's good, now two fingers."

I pulled my finger out, and then slid my middle finger back in with it. She leaned her head back and groaned, "God baby your fingers feel good in my pussy." As I started to slide them in and out faster she closed her eyes and gripped.

"God yes," she moaned. With one hand she reached up and kneaded her breast. After a minute her moans started to get louder. I gripped her thigh with my left hand and fingered her as fast as I could.

"Oh god, oh god," she said.

"God Mom, your pussy feels so good."

"Yeah, yeah, Oh yeah!" she yelled, as she gripped the bed tightly, thrusting with her pelvis against me. Finally I pulled my fingers out and she collapsed. She caught her breath for a minute.

"I want you to go down on me," she said. "You wanna lick my pussy?"

I nodded. I bent my head down and licked the length of her dripping pussy.

"Start by kissing it," she said. I start kissing it, furiously at first, but then I slowed, allowing my tongue to slip out on occasion.

"Oh that's good," she said, "now lick my clit."

I spread her lips with my fingers and found her clit. I lapped at it with my tongue, and then slowly traced circles around it with the tip of my tongue. I could hear her starting to breathe heavy again. I kept licking slowly, pausing occasionally to kiss it.

She groaned as I steadily increased my pace. I moved my head back and forth as I licked. I felt her hand run through my hair. She gripped my hair. I worked my tongue back and forth as fast as I could, as I listened to her groans increase.

Finally she let go of my hair and collapsed. I slowed my pace and then sat up.

"Jesus that was good," she moaned.

"Really?" I asked.

"Baby, you're a natural." After a few more deep breaths, she sat up and kissed me. My cock was throbbing and she noticed. "Your almost there," she said, "now lay down on the bed."

I laid down and she straddled my face, facing toward my feet. I licked her pussy for a few minutes before I felt her lean forward and wrap her hand around my cock. After all the excitement, it didn't take long before I exploded all over my chest.

The next day I devoted entirely to the brick wall. I had made one in a different part of the yard with my dad earlier in the summer, but it still took all day. My mom helped, and she also took care of some gardening chores worth 11 points.

I ended the day with 292 points. My mom said that she had probably worked me a little hard the night before. She told me to lay on the bed. She straddled my face and I started licking her pussy, but this time she immediately leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. Afterwards we just laid in her bed, in each other's arms.

"Thanks for everything this weekend," I said.

DaviBlack
DaviBlack
415 Followers