A Present to Chris

Story Info
You're dominated by Master and Mistress.
1k words
3.5
25.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stand over you, watching. A look of amusement fills Her eyes and She bites Her bottom lip. He, on the other hand, seems completely uninterested in you. Instead His eyes keep flickering in Her direction. "Have fun, boys." She coos then returns to the sofa on the other side of the room. you know why She's not watching. Swallowing jealousy was never easy for Her, She always removes Herself from a situation just enough to seem apathetic. Today She paints Her nails candy apple red while pretending to ignore Him.

He interrupts your observations, nudging you with His foot. Looking up, you meet His eyes. "Ignore her." He commands, His voice a deep rumble. There is no playfulness in it, the type you would find in Her's. A shiver creeps up your skin. With quick efficiency, the button of His jeans was undone and the zipper lowered. you notice He wears these whenever He visits. The material is skin tight and acid washed, usually paired with a plaid, button up shirt that screamed construction worker. Under His jeans, He was naked. "Suck Me." He demands. "Come on, slut, suck Me." you try to look at Her, to judge Her reaction, sense the tension in Her body. He stops you. Grabbing your face, He begins to guide you closer towards His stiff cock. Willingly, you open your mouth. you know she'll be watching despite the nail polish and the sound of pages being turned restlessly. He wouldn't last much longer. He was a quick every time. your hands move up His thighs, and back around to His ass. As you kneed the flesh, He moans. The sound is primal and masculine. you roll your eyes. He is pathetic, coming here to get His rocks off. In the real world, He is an accountant. Clearly no match for one such as Her. The first spray of cum hits the back of your throat and you pull back. He is relentless, pushing Himself deeper. Shuttering twice, He lets you go.

The Mistress stands, ignoring Him in His state of afterglow euphoria. Bending, She makes your faces level. "Missed a spot, pet." She wipes a finger over your lips then licks it clean with a slow lick of Her tongue. "Thank You, Mistress."

She smiles at you again. "Why don't you go get a drink? I'm sure you have a bad taste in your mouth." She suggests this every time. you know what is coming next. It's Her turn to play. And, just like the last time She made the suggestion, you reply: "If it will make Mistress happy, I will." Something is different. It's in Her expression. She stands, "you may stay." Her voice is barely a whisper. The Mistress turns her back to you and faces Him. His breathing has gone back to normal now and He has gained a bit more composure.

He looks over Her shoulder at you. "Doesn't it have somewhere else to be?"

Trying to sooth His ego, She touches His face. "Ignore the pet." you remain on your knees, not daring to move or else risk His anger. Even without looking, you can recall exactly how She looks. Her hair is a dark and braided into a thick rope that hangs down Her back. Her skin, pale and soft is encompassed in a black corset tonight paired with a small kilt. High stockings were held up by garters which all seemed to grow from skin tight leather boots. The outfit had been His choice, you were sure of it. The recent application of red nail polish matched the colour of Her lips.

He began to walk Her backwards towards the couch. She giggled, avoiding His bare feet with Her stiletto heals. He gave Her a small shove and She fell onto the seat. Laughing, She pulled Him down with Her, tugging on the plaid shirt. Resisting Her, He pulled a leg upwards and caused Her skirt to fall around Her waist. She wasn't wearing any panties. He started to undo Her boot but She jerked Her leg away. "Leave them on." Her voice was a sultry whisper. you look up as He kneels in front of Her, hands creeping up Her legs. He roughly grabs Her face and kissed Her as He simultaneously pushes a finger inside. She squirms but is pinned by His frame. A low moan escapes from between those red lips.

"Do You like that?" He asks, adding another finger. "Do you?"

"Yes." She admits through clenched teeth. Deciding He had enough waiting, He removes His fingers, shoving them between Her lips. Like She had done earlier tonight with Her own finger, She cleaned His. He spread Her legs apart and rose from the ground. He pulled Her into His arms, pressing Her into the couch back as He positioned Himself under her. Her legs appeared on either side and wrapped together. Then He pushed Himself inside. you see Her face over his shoulder. Her expression is ecstatic. He's inside Her, stretching Her cunt and She loves it. As He begins to move, your eyes meet Her's. Her mouth forms an 'o' and She cries out, no longer able to contain Herself. He is giving Her the one thing you can't. Her eyes clench shut as the first ripples course through her. She had never orgasmed with Him before. Tonight, part of Her felt different. you can tell. He finishes quickly, pulling out just in time to cum over her legs, stomach and chest. She sighs, not quite done but not wanting Him to stay. He wipes His cock off on her skirt and stands.

"Did you have fun, Sister?" He asks, doing up his fly.

She nods. "Thank you." With out another word, He turned and made his way up the stairs. She sighed, resting Her head in Her hands. There was time for a bath and then bed. you watch as She rises from the couch and smooths down Her skirt. After the door closes and His car has pulled out of the driveway, She smiles at you. "Come on, pet. Lets go upstairs."

Crawling on your hands and knees, you approach Her. Tentatively you lick part of the spray of cum from Her leg. "May I clean You, Mistress?"

"you may," She says but holds out a hand. "But wait til you and I get upstairs."

you nod, "Of course, Ma'am."

"you may sleep at the foot of my bed tonight." She promises and pets you head. you head upstairs with the promise of better things to come.