A President's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkidusti
kinkidusti
42 Followers

We went for coffee that night at a local place right across the street from the university. We stayed until it closed at midnight and had a great time, at the end of the night, I walked her back to her dorm and then invited her to another party that my roommates and I would be holding the next night. I was almost amazed that she said that she would be there.

"All right guys, you're buying all the booze for tonight," I said proudly as I woke up the next morning and met with the guys downstairs.

"What?" Chris asked.

"I went out with her last night," I replied.

"Rachael?" Andrew asked incredulously.

"Yep," I replied with a smile.

"Josh, you are my hero," Chris said.

"No, no, no," Andrew said, "he will be our hero if he sleeps with her tonight." Now it was this time to look at the guys incredulously.

"I will not bet on it," I said as I turned around and walked back upstairs.

Rachael didn't show up until late that night, by the time she arrived, the party was at it's peak. I was outside with a friend, she was smoking, and I was half-drunk.

"Hi Josh," Rachael said walking right up to me. She already sounded as if she might have had something to drink.

"Hey Rach," I said stepping away from my friend. "You're late."

"I had to stop by another party," she said with a half smile on her face. I moved in to kiss her on the cheek, a bold move perhaps, but she didn't budge. I expected to take in more of Rachel's intoxicating scent, which I did, but in addition to that, I smelled the familiar scent of pot lingering in her hair. She was high. I kissed her softly on her smooth cheek and backed away, then looked her squarely in the eye.

"Where did you get weed?" I asked.

"My roommate had some," she replied with a smile on her face, "I decided...what the fuck, why not?"

"Well, go ahead, go inside, I'll be in there in a minute," I said. She walked past my friend and me and went inside.

"Freshmen," my friend said as she took a long drag on her cigarette.

"She's the president's daughter," I said.

"Get the fuck out!" my friend exclaimed. "The president?!?"

"Of the university," I clarified.

"You gonna fuck her?" she asked. I shrugged.

"If it happens, it happens," I replied.

Rachael went around from person to person from 11 PM to 3 AM. I had decided to go to bed around 2:30, I was getting tired of the loud living room and was starting to feel tired. I lay in bed, watching television until 3 AM. At about 3:15 I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door.

"What?" I asked looking over at the door, expecting Andrew or Chris to walk in.

"Hey," a soft female voice replied slowly opening the door, it was Rachael.

"Hey," I said sitting up in my bed, focusing my attention on her.

"Can I come in?" she asked. I nodded. She came in and sat down at my feet.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"Kind of," she replied, "but not drunk enough to make bad judgment." She paused for a moment. "Can I sleep here?" I nodded. "Thanks."

She stood up and slipped right out of her jeans. She was wearing a pair of pink, lace underwear. I could see right through them when she turned around to face me. She had just a little bit of hair poking out from between her legs, and when she turned back around, I wanted desperately to reach out and grab – or slap – her perfect, round ass.

"This doesn't make you uncomfortable, does it?" she asked looking over her shoulder, her hair falling across half of her face. I swallowed the lump in my throat and vigorously shook my head 'no'. She nodded with a mischievous smile and lifted her tank top up over her head to reveal a bra that perfectly matched her underwear.

"Oh my god..." I said quietly under my breath. She turned back around and her nipples were perfect and pointy, sticking out in between bits of pink lace.

She took a couple of steps towards me and shooed me over toward the other side of my bed. I immediately did exactly what she wanted and she climbed into bed next to me.

"Hey," she said quietly.

"Hey," I said in an equally quiet voice. I paused for a moment. "Why are you doing this?"

"Josh, you may not know this, but I think you're cute," she replied. "I saw you the week before classes started in the quad..." I nodded. "So...do you wanna..."

"You want to..." I started.

"Fuck? Yes." I couldn't argue with her, but something inside of me told me no.

"Are you...a virgin?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied without hesitation. My voice caught in my throat, I rarely ever had sex with virgins, it was like a dream come true.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"That I'm a virgin?" she asked. "Well, there was that incident with my roommate my senior year of high school in the locker room..." I just about groaned out loud at the thought of Rachael in a locker room sexually engaged with another girl.

"No..." I said quietly. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Just...start slow," she said. I nodded and reached for my remote to turn off the television. "Leave it on," I set the remote down and then reached for the light by my bed, "Leave that on too." I threw the covers off of my bed and gave Rachael a good thorough look and rested my eyes on her crotch – oh how I wanted to taste her.

I kissed her stomach, softly, and I felt her shudder slightly underneath my lips, or perhaps that was me. My lips trailed downward a bit more to her navel, gave her another kiss and then trailed downward once more and rested between her navel and line of her panties. I nibbled the skin of her abdomen and then ran my tongue along the line of her panties.

I slowly brought my hands up from my sides and hooked my fingers around the panties on her hips and started to pull downwards. I kept looking up at Rachael for any indication of resistance, but she showed none. I ran my hand up her abdomen and softly caressed her stomach. She arched her back so her pussy was nearly right in my face, she smelled glorious in every part of her body. I brought my other hand down and began to explore her folds.

She jumped slightly at the discovery of her clit. I flicked it with my thumb and I felt a shudder run through her entire body. I began to slowly run circles around her clit and brought my other hand back down to the area between her legs. I started caressing her entire pussy with both hands – rubbing her clit with my thumb and forefinger while gently prodding around her vagina.

Gasps and moans started to become audible from Rachael's throat. I looked up into her eyes, her face was strained in pleasure and uncertainty.

"Lick me," she moaned. I smiled, she was loving it. I brought my face close to her pussy and inhaled deeply, she smelled sweet. I slowly licked her from her perineum up to her clit. A shuddering gasp came from Rachael's mouth and her legs shook. Juices leaked from her pussy and I slowly began to work my index finger inside of her. As I did so, Rachael began to writhe around on my bed. Again, I looked up at Rachael's face to see for any sign of resistance, but there was none, she was loving it. I slowly pulled out my finger, but simply joined the finger with my middle finger and plunged the two back inside of her. She writhed again, but this time, I heard a moan of pain escape from her throat. I looked back up at her, her eyes were clenched shut in pain. I pulled out my fingers, and her eyes snapped open.

"No, don't stop," she said. So I went back to moving my two fingers in and out of her pussy, juices dripping from inside each time I pulled out my fingers. She was tight inside, I could feel myself growing hard the more that I stroked her, I wanted her – and soon.

I buried my face into her pussy and withdrew my two fingers and ran my hands up her middle and up to her chest to fondle her breasts. I played around with her nipples for only a split second before she grabbed the hand that had been inside her and brought it to her mouth. She slowly began to lick and suck my fingers and I must have frozen in her crotch for a minute while she did so.

I sat up, she looked at my earnestly in the eyes and sat up herself. She looked down into my crotch and almost immediately, she was in my lap, pulling at the waistband of my boxer shorts. I couldn't have been out of them sooner. I pulled them off immediately, and as soon as they were off, Rachael's mouth was around my dick. She sucked the head softly at first – oh her lips were so soft – and then I felt her thin tongue slowly starting to run around the head and then her mouth and tongue moved down the shaft. I leaned back, my head fell back and I closed my eyes in sheer pleasure.

Without warning, her hand gripped the base of my dick and her pinkie finger started to push and prod at my balls. Her mouth moved up and down my cock with more vigor and speed, I knew that if she kept it up I would lose it within a matter of seconds. I groaned and pushed her away. She looked up at me with curious eyes.

"Lay back," I said. She nodded and lay back on the bed, her legs on either side of me, ready and willing to accept me into her body. I climbed on top of her and hovered over her for a second, my long dick hanging close to her tight pussy.

"You're sure..." I said. She smiled, but paused.

"Wait," she said. She sat up slightly and her face met mine. She tilted her head slightly to the side and kissed me, softly, eagerly and passionately. I closed my eyes tightly and felt my dick tighten as well. She pulled away in seconds and lay back down. "Okay, now I'm ready."

I positioned myself just right above her and slowly lowered my pelvis to reach hers and positioned my cock at her pussy.

"Do it," she said quietly. I slowly began to push my way inside of her – she was so tight. Her eyes closed and as I inched my way in, I saw tears forming in the corner of her eyes. I could hardly contain myself, I wanted to shove myself into her, I wanted to pump in and out of her until I practically lost consciousness. I wanted to hear her scream in pleasure and I wanted everyone to hear it as well.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly, she nodded. I pushed myself the rest of the way in and she moaned in pain. She had a vice grip around me, I wanted to rip her apart. I pushed myself violently against her pelvis and she groaned again. I pulled out slightly and pounded back in again – again, she groaned in pain.

"You're sure?" I asked, she nodded, eyes closed tight. I pulled myself almost all the way out, she gasped and I looked her squarely in the eyes and rammed myself back into her, the force of my body against hers pushing her up against the wall.

"Ah!" she screamed, I groaned. I continued with this brute force, it was completely new to me. Sure, I usually had forceful sex with women, but it had never been like this before.

I pumped in and out of Rachael, she began to enjoy it more and more, her groans and moans of pain soon began to turn into moans and groans of pleasure, and her breathing became more and more rapid. I decided that this was I would finally be able to finish myself off – something that I had been looking forward to for the past three weeks. I began to pump harder, Rachael's moans became more frequent. Her eyes closed tightly once more, her mouth gaped open and when I looked down at her chest, her nipples were pert. I reached for one with my hand and squeezed her breast hard in my hand – she screamed and I felt her tight pussy grip my ripped cock. I groaned loudly and came – hard. I pumped in and out of her two more times and collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her arms around my back and kissed my cheek and the crook of my neck. I felt amazing and exhausted.

I slowly pulled out of her and my cum dripped from her vagina and onto my sheets.

"That...was amazing," Rachael sighed. I made some sort of incoherent noise and rolled over next to her on my back. She rolled over onto her side and turned off the television, followed by the light to my bedroom.

"Rachael?" I asked.

"Mmmm..." she replied. I thought for a moment and realized I had nothing to say.

"Never mind," I said. "Sleep well."

"Mmmm..." she said once more.

And with that, the two of us fell asleep.

kinkidusti
kinkidusti
42 Followers
12