A Pretty Good Night

Story Info
Evening out with two bisexual girls ends splendidly.
1.9k words
3.84
35.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshi
joshi
1 Followers

It had been a pretty good night. After managing to get rid of a strange Hungarian guitar player that had been following us around, we had sat in a park and talked and had then seen the Rocky Horry Picture Show, which if you don't know it, concerns itself greatly with bisexuality and promiscuity. . . very appropriate topics considering the events to follow.

The story really starts before the evening in question began. Donna, a beautiful medium-height red-haired European girl with large breasts and an accent to melt a heart of the hardest stone, had called me up and asked whether I wouldn't mind being the "slave" of her friend Holly, who had come from out of town. In other words, would I take them around, make sure she was entertained, etc. Whoever Holly might be, I didn't mind doing Donna a favor; any time spent in the company of Donna's gorgeous body was time well spent.

Little did I know that Holly was just as sexy as her friend. Holly was tall, had dyed-black hair and large breasts on ample display over a black corset, and wore a leather jacket. The two women were knockouts; when they kissed and felt each other's clothed breasts, I started breathing heavy.

In the middle of the evening, Donna had asked, "can I bite you?" Never one to refuse a lady, especially not one from whom the words sounded so sexy, I answered in the affirmative. She had then given me a bite on the neck which had left me closing my eyes and gripping my legs. The cool August air blowing over the saliva on my skin only added to the erotic charge of the moment.

But things had continued for a while as if nothing had happened. I wanted to grab Donna and thrust my hand between her legs, but Donna was sleeping with Holly now, not to mention the fact that she also had a boyfriend. Then things had gotten even stranger. In the cab ride home, I found myself snuggled next to Holly, who started running first her fingernail and then her tongue over my neck.

So when we got out of the cab near Donna's apartment, the situation was rather sexually charged. If only slightly confused. Parting is such sweet sorrow. . . While the good- bye with Donna had been nothing more than a disappointing quick hug and an "I'll see you tomorrow," the good-bye with Holly was far more protracted.

I ended up kissing Holly. Her mouth was sweet and I got hard as my hands traveled down to her ass. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and her hands gripped the back of my neck. Stopping after a minute to breathe, still holding Holly's waist firmly pressed against mine, I noticed that Donna had stepped forward from the polite distance she had been keeping while Holly and I made out.

Donna began nibbling Holly's ear. Holly quickly turned to face her and French kiss her, just as she had, moments before, kissed me so passionately. Momentarily flummoxed, I did not know what to do. When Donna stopped kissing Holly, I decided fulfill the only remaining alternative. I kissed Donna. While I licked Donna's lips and felt her back, Holly took one of her hands from where they had gripped my neck and began fondling Donna's breasts. And so we continued for about five minutes, each taking turns kissing. When the bisexual girls were kissing one another, I felt their breasts and licked Holly's neck.

Then we realized we were outside, and decided that things were quickly leading to that which must be taken indoors. We mange to stagger into Donna's apartment before collapsing on her rug. My hands were undoing up Holly's corset as she kissed Donna and Donna began to feel my chest. When I freed her beautiful breasts, I began to lick one tit as Donna licked the other. My right hand felt Donna's ass, while Donna one-handedly unbuttoned my shirt.

We held each other and rolled collectively over the rug, Donna now on top of me and removing her tight shirt and bra to reveal the breasts and nipples about which before I had so secretly dreamed. Donna had put Xs of tape over her nipples as part of a costume the night before, and Holly and I gingerly removed the tape, kissing the reddened skin as we did. Every now and again I would lean over and kiss Holly, my ear brushing against Donna's breasts.

Lying Donna gently on the ground, Holly and I delicately unzipped her jeans. Donna's arms were stretched out beside her and her chest heaved with excitement. Not only was she not wearing underwear, but she was completely shaved. Below her beautiful red hair, which was splayed around her head as she lay on the rug, her skin was completely smooth.

Holly closed her eyes and licked her lips and she slowly inserted a finger into Donna wet slit. Donna moaned. I moved nearer to Holly, and ran my hands slowly across her body, one on her left breast, and the other hand tracing the path of her right arm as it led, finally into Donna's vagina.

As Holly began to move her hand, Donna started moaning louder. When my fingers, holding Holly's, also entered her, she began to move her hips against us. When I managed to fit my whole hand she started with small screams. When Holly's whole hand also went in, she worked herself into a frenzy. My cock was rock hard, as I watched this and bit Holly's neck. Donna, cupping her breasts in her hands and crying with ecstacy, came, her warm juice flowing over Holly and my intertwined hands.

We removed our hands from Donna's cunt. I licked the wetness first from my hand, and then from Holly's. Staring into my eyes as I took the fingers of her right hand into my mouth, Holly began to manipulate my belt buckle. Donna, meanwhile, had sat up, and began to examine me with Holly. "Look what we have here," she said, as they pulled down my jeans to reveal my underwear, soaked with pre- cum and straining to contain my cock.

Holly removed my boots and my pants while Donna slowly took off my underwear. When my dick was standing straight up, Donna ran her tongue delicately over the top, taking some of the liquid that was on it into her mouth and licking her lips. I grasped her head with her hands. She turned her head to lick my finger, then back again, pulling my cock into her mouth.

Donna began moving her head up and down, her cheeks pressing against my dick. Holly began licking Donna, caressing her back, and moving her hands underneath to stroke her nipples. I began to push on the back of Donna's head, thrusting myself deeper into her throat. This stopped when Holly grabbed my wrist, and pulled Donna's head up. They kissed, inches above my cock. Holly then moved down and began to lick one side of it. Donna licked the other, their tongues touching occasionally.

Unable to control myself after a minute or two of this amazing stimulation, I suddenly grabbed Donna's head and thrust myself back into her mouth, arcing my pelvis up once or twice as I came onto the back of her throat. She then brough my cum up into her mouth and spit it out onto my belly, from which Holly gingerly licked it off.

Lying back and breathing heavily, I watched Donna slowly move on top of Holly, kissing with her eyes closed, and tracing circles around her breasts with her fingertips. Donna's legs still rested against mine, letting me feel the warmth between her legs, as she occasionally pressed her cunt into my knee. When Holly was finally lying down, Donna began to mover her mouth lower, sucking in on her breasts, her belly, her thighs. As Holly's back began to arch (Donna having disengaged herself from my knee) I turned to Holly and began to lick her ear. Her moans got louder, as Donna began to lick her clit.

Holly's hand moved towards my cock, which was beginning to get hard again. She started out giving me a very good hand job, but got distracted as her own climax built. Her hand lay limp by my balls, and she pulled Donna's hair with her other hand.

Seeing Donna's ass pointing in the air as she licked Holly's cunt, I was overcome by desire. I sat up, turned around, and move my cock around the folds of her vagina. I was unsure whether she would want to go this far, the evening being unplanned, and her having a boyfriend. However, she proved that she wanted it as much as I did by grabbing my dick and pulling it directly into her pussy.

Engulfed by her tight wetness, I slowly began to move. As I moved faster, she began to moan, then cry out. She had to stop licking Holly's cunt and grab the rug. I filled her, deeper and deeper, grasping her pelvis and thrusting into her again, and again. She got up on all fours, and I reached my hands forward to grasp her breasts, still fucking her hard. She pushed her body back towards mine, pushing me deeper inside her, until finally she came with a cry, and fell, breathing, on top of Holly's stomach.

Holly, who had been fondling her own clit with her right hand, as we had sex above her, grabbed my arm with her left. "Please, please, me too!"

Donna slowly rolled out of the way, and I moved up. I took Holly's ankles in my hands, and brought them to my shoulders. Holding my cock, I pushed it towards the opening of Holly's ass. I was still lubricated from Donna's cum, so I was able to push right in. Holly's eyes widened as I slipped deeper into her.

I began slowly to thrust. Donna was silent, but her mouth hung open. I move one hand down to her cunt, and began first to play with her clit, and then to dip my fingers in. I began to move faster. Her ass was warm and tight around my dick, and became smoother and smoother, as it filled with my own fluids.

The combination of my hand thrusting vaginally, and my cock thrusting anally, soon brought her to screaming. This was good, because after Donna's tight wet pussy, and then Holly's tighter warm ass, I was about ready to come, in a big way. Holly's hands grabbed my butt as she came, her head arching back and her cunt pulsing around my fingers. Her breathless moans brought me to climax too, and my eyes closed as I thrust myself finally deep, deep within her, feeling myself then let go as I pumped my cum far up her ass.

Donna nibbled on Holly's lips, and I held both girls close to me as we lay breathing.

The truth: Actually, a lot of this did happen, basically up until and through my first orgasm, (the two-hands-in-one bit is solid fact) although the scenes "inside" actually took place in the vacant playground of an elementary school. When Donna, Holly, and I saw each other later, despite furtive teasing and fooling around, (Holly would stick her hand down my pants for ten seconds, and then remove it) it proved to be impossible to replicate the magic of that particular evening. This story represents a relatively plausible fantasy of how the evening might have concluded had I not been such a goddamn good boy and left. I suppose that this experience was the culmination of a series of strange sexual encounters as a teenager; I had not at all yet realized that these things would diminish in frequency as I got older.

joshi
joshi
1 Followers