A Pretty House Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We loved her very much and were so happy for her. Jim left with Mary to celebrate. Mary didn’t come home that night to get in bed with us. The next morning, Jim called to apologize for keeping her, but would drive her home right away. When Mary came in the house, she looked as if she had been awake all night. I’m sure Jim had the sexiest night of his life. At the office, Jim told me they had discussed their wedding. They wanted a church wedding and for me to give the bride away. The wedding would take place a month from now.

Now that we knew Mary would be leaving us, it dawned on me that I dearly loved her. Of course, I loved my wife, too. If Betty had never come into my life and I was single, I would ask Mary to be my wife. I was going to miss her pretty smile, her loving personality and just having her around. In addition, I would miss the very exciting sex we had with her.

Each night after the dinner dishes were done, Jim took Mary to his apartment. He returned her early the next morning. Now, Betty and I were missing our bed partner and the loving sex with her.

We had one more opportunity to be close to her before marriage. Jim had to go out of town for a few days on business. She again slept in bed with us as she wanted our love and attention. Each night in bed, we had the hugs and kisses as usual. I would get an erection which she would feel. Then I would kiss her mouth and breasts as Betty fingered her wetness. Mary would soon be up on top riding my very hard erection.

I heard her familiar moans and hard breathing as she went through her orgasms. I soon filled her with cum. This was her favorite position with us and I assume with Jim too. I thought she might not want to have sex with me now that she was going to be married. She thought of us as her loving family and sex had been part of our lives together. She needed to feel loved and close to us.

Betty took Mary shopping to buy a wedding dress. The day of the wedding, I walked down the isle and gave her to Jim. Later that day, they came to our house to get her clothes and personal belongings to move to their apartment. Mary hugged us and cried. So did Betty. She thanked us again and again for being so good to her.

A few more weeks went by. During that time we saw Mary on rare occasion. Shortly after she was married, Mary told Betty she had stopped taking the birth control pills because they wanted a child. Jim told me at the office that they prepared the paperwork to get her child from her mother in Poland. He said they were getting along just fine. As for us at our home, we hired another maid, this time an older English lady who always left for her home after the dinner table was cleaned up. We really missed having Mary living with us.

Mary and Jim invited us over for dinner. We arrived for drinks and enjoyed seeing them in their apartment. No doubt Mary is an excellent cook because we thoroughly enjoyed the dinner she prepared. After dinner, Mary said she had been told by her doctor she was pregnant. Both Jim and Mary seemed so happy about it.

At the office I was told our company had been reorganized and I was promoted. The promotion meant that I would be returning to the States in a few weeks. Also, Jim was going to be transferred to the office in Germany. That meant we wouldn’t be seeing Mary much longer.

Jim was required to fly to Germany for a few days for consultation. He said Mary didn’t want to stay in the apartment by herself while he was gone. Could she stay with us? Mary never liked being by herself, even when she lived with us she didn’t like sleeping by herself. We told Jim we would take good care of her and she could have her old room back. .

The day Jim left, he drove her to our house. I wasn’t home, but Betty said Mary cried when Jim kissed her goodby. I could easily believe that because I knew Mary was very emotional when it came to personal love and feelings.

The first evening Mary was with us, our English maid cooked and served dinner. After the kids were tucked in bed, the three of us prepared for bed by dressing in our night clothing. It was a little cool, so I started the fireplace. We three had wine while sitting in front of the fireplace to talk as we used to do. After a couple glasses of wine, Mary started crying a little. We asked what was wrong. She said she loved Jim and was happy being his wife, but she missed us so badly. She loved us so much and knew we would soon be parted with the job transfers.

We hugged her and told her we loved her very much, too. She turned to hug me tight. I then kissed her on the cheek which was wet with tears. She turned to face me directly and our lips met in a sexy kiss. The feeling of that kiss went right down to cause my erection to start. Betty took a tissue to wipe the tears from Mary’s face. I continued to kiss her with an open mouth while our tongues danced. Her breathing became labored. When we broke the kiss, she stopped crying and wiped her eyes with tissues. She apologized for crying. I said it was about time for bed.

We all walked up stairs to the bedroom area. Mary followed us into our bedroom just like she used to do when we all three slept together. I mentioned now that she was married, she might not want to sleep with us. She started crying again and said she did not want to sleep in a lonely bed, she wanted to sleep with us. Betty hugged her and said we would like that too because we loved her. We told her she was a part of our family and would always be welcome.

We three got in bed with me in the middle. Mary snuggled up to me wanting me to hug her. I kissed her lightly a time or two, then our kisses became very sexy. I knew she could feel my erection punching her body. Betty reached over to feel my erection then moved her hand slowly over Mary’s body. Mary then laid on her back allowing me to kiss her nipples. I didn’t know how far she wanted to go.

Mary’s breathing was irregular as she reached down to hold my erection. Evidently she felt the urge to take it in her mouth as she moved down in bed. Did she want to finish me off that way, or did she want to get on top to ride my hard one? Now that Mary had twisted around in bed, Betty was fingering her clit and inserted a finger. I told Mary I would be giving her a mouth full if she continued very long. She said she wanted it in her, so she got up on top of me to impale herself. It felt so familiar for her to be riding me. I knew she was pregnant and not on the pill anymore. There was no problem for me to cum in her without a condom. She had a couple or more orgasms as she vocalized through them. During the last one, I became vocal too and shot my cum in her.

We sat up in bed knowing it would take some time before I would be hard again. Mary became weepy. She felt so loved and secure here in our bed. Although, she loved Jim and wanted a family by him, she would always remember the three of us being together in this house and in our bed. Sex with us was so satisfying.

I turned to sexily kiss Betty and massage her breasts. Mary moved around in a position to finger Betty’s clit. It wasn’t long before I noticed Mary had her head between Betty’s legs. From the movements she was making, I assume she was kissing her clit and moving her tongue up and down her pussy lips. Betty didn’t object and began moving her hips as I continued to kiss her nipples.

As far as I knew, this was a first for the two girls. Betty was gasping for air as she had a very good orgasm. All this girl to girl activity really turned me on and I now had another raging erection. Betty was still in the process of recovering when Mary moved up on top of me again. She sat fully down on my very hard erection and started riding me. I had already cum once that night, so I could maintain an erection for a long time without cumming.

Mary had a couple more orgasms then leaned forward on my chest to rest. She raised up to continue riding me. She was insatiable. After she had a couple more orgasms, I became vocal as my hard one started jerking and shooting in her. Mary seemed exhausted as she laid forward on my chest. It was so easy for Mary to have orgasms. Betty was envious because she could have only one orgasm in one night. We were all tired and ready for sleep. Always before, I slept next to my wife, but tonight was an exception because of Mary’s weepy and emotional condition. We went to sleep with Mary in the middle so Betty and I could both hug her and make her feel loved and needed. This was a memorable night to remember.

Every night while Jim was gone, Mary slept with us. I was back in the old routine of having sex with both girls, but usually cum once and sometimes twice each night. I could pace myself and the girls cooperated so I could maintain an erection. Sometimes I would cum in Betty and other nights I would cum in Mary. We did six nine positions, but when it was time to cum, I usually wanted to be buried deep in a very warm, juicy place.

Jim had given Mary some money to go shopping while he was gone. While I was at work one day, the two girls went shopping. In the evening before changing into our bedclothes, Mary wanted to model her new clothing. She stripped off completely naked in front of us to model her new undies. She looked beautiful when she was nude in front of me. I could hardly resist going to her and kissing all over her body. There would be time for that later. She looked very nice in all her new clothes. We sat on the couch together to have a couple glasses of wine while we talked and kissed. Then we went up stairs for sex.

We enjoyed having Mary living with us again, even though it would be for a short time. My company had me and my family schedule to fly back to the States in about another ten days. Mary talked often about Jim and how she liked being married. We were giving her much love and attention, but she was beginning to get very lonesome for him. He called to say he would be home on Sunday. We enjoyed loving Mary in bed every night since Jim had been gone, but we knew Saturday would be the last. We avoided reminding Mary that Saturday would be her last day with us because we thought she would start crying again.

The children were not in school on Saturday. I mentioned to Betty we should have some reason to get the children out of the house on Saturday afternoon, then we could have a private afternoon with Mary and again at night too. Betty jokingly asked if I was up to satisfying two girls in the afternoon and again in the evening. I smiled and told her I would like to try. This would be the last day for the three of us to be together in privacy. I was sure Mary would like it too. We asked our English house maid if she would take the children to the park for an hour or two that afternoon. She agreed.

Mary was standing with us at the door when the children hugged the three of us and the goodbys were said. As the door was shut, Mary look at us and smiled. She automatically knew what we all wanted to do. Without saying anything, we three walked up the stairs to our bedroom. I kissed both Betty and Mary, then we shed our clothes.

It was a very pleasant afternoon with us all hugging, kissing, and having a variety of sexual positions. I cum only once because I wanted to reserved some energy for a longer session at night when we had more time. Over the past several months, I had learned to pace myself by slowing down the sexual stimulation at times. The girls wanted me to retain an erection for a long time. However, that did not keep me from penetrating both girls and giving them orgasms. When I finally did cum that afternoon, I was buried deep in Mary’s warm recesses. She had her last orgasm for the afternoon at that time. We were up and dressed shortly before the children came home.

Dinner was over and finally the children were in bed. Now we could continue our feelings of being close to each other for our last time together. We dearly loved each other and not just for sex. First we sat on the couch to have some wine. Mary became a little weepy but we helped dry her eyes, kissed her and told her we loved her very much. Soon we were up in our bedroom with Mary between us in bed.

We explored each others bodies with kisses and caresses for awhile. I took some leisurely time with Mary in a six nine position causing her to have at least one orgasm. Then I turned to Betty to move into the six nine position with her. Mary massaged Betty’s body while I sucked her clit. When Betty began to deep throat me, I had to tell her to slow down because I didn’t want to cum as yet.

After awhile I penetrated Mary with my erection giving her more orgasms. Then I turned to Betty to penetrate her and worked her up to an orgasm. I was able to keep from cumming so we could have sex for a long time on our last night together. I had no problem maintaining a very hard erection in a variety of positions with the girls for the rest of the evening. At the end of the evening session when we decided we should go to sleep, I cum in Mary as she was on top riding me. The nights activities had been very enjoyable for the three of us. Betty and I were sorely going to miss Mary, and I knew Mary was going to miss us, too.

We met Jim at the airport on Sunday afternoon. Jim and Mary kissed and hugged and said they had missed each other. I shook Jim’s hand to welcomed him back. Betty and Jim hugged and lightly kissed. We dropped Mary and Jim off at their apartment and went home.

The rest of the afternoon was rather dreary for us because we knew we were losing Mary with all her loving personality. But, life must go on and we had each other and our children to love. Very little had been discussed between us about telling Jim of our close sexual relationship with Mary. It was understood that we would never tell Jim. We three had been a close knit loving family, but I doubt that Jim would understand the sexual relationship.

The day came when it was time for my family to board a plane for the United States. Jim and Mary drove us to the airport. Mary was a little weepy as we drove, but when we got to the airport she had dry eyes. There were a few more tears as we kissed and said goodbye. We left.

Jim wrote that Mary cried quite a bit when they arrived back home. He sat beside her and told her they now had their life together. They had a child to be born in a few months and the future looked good. That seemed to make her feel much better.

We continued to write to each other by mail and by E-mail. They now have two children of their own plus the child by her first marriage.

One day we received an E-mail from Jim to tell us he was being transferred to the same company office location where I worked. It would be nice to see them again. Betty and I met them at the airport when they arrived. Every body hugged and kissed as we greeted them. Mary and I lightly kissed as we hugged each other.

Now we see them at parties and occasionally we meet somewhere for dinner. Mary seems to be devoted to Jim and her children. Nothing has ever been said about our previous sexual relationship, nor any indication that it could happen again. That is all in the past. We deeply loved our little Polish maid when she lived with us. She definitely brightened our lives due to her bubbly and loving personality. At that time she needed a family to care for her and to love. Now she has her own family.

12