A Previously Unknown Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,361 Followers

Harold laid his head down next to hers and closed his eyes. He joined her asleep.

"Hey sleepy head," the gentle voice whispered in his ear.

He opened his eyes to see a vision looking down at him. "Hello. Do I know you?" he answered with a smile.

"You'd better," she answered with a laugh. "You just screwed my brains out. I'm never going to be the same again. I think you ruined me."

"Aw, you're just being nice because you want another round."

"You're damned right I do, just as soon as I regain some control of my arms and legs. But this time I'm going to start on you before you have a chance to drive me out of my mind. I don't know how much energy I've got left but whatever I've got I'm going to use making love with you over and over all night long. We may never make it to class tomorrow. Now it's your turn. Lie on your back and enjoy what my mouth and tongue can do to your cock."

They were completely exhausted and completely satisfied when they fell into each other's arms one final time as sleep overtook them. Harold came three times, once in her gentle but demanding mouth and twice deep in her pussy. Natalie's orgasms were a lot different than she had ever experienced. She came continuously for what seemed like hours, but was probably only minutes. But it was one long continuous orgasm, not a climb up to a peak, the orgasm, and then the fall back down. Once she reached her peak she remained there forever. When Harold allowed her to relax and come down to earth again she did. And when she did she passed out, her body tingling with delight.

The shrill sound of the alarm woke them. A ray of sunshine stabbed through the window hitting the wall just above the bed. Harold fumbled to find the alarm and silence it before it woke his bedmate.

"Good morning lover," she purred, stretching her arms and legs as she spoke.

"Good morning yourself," he replied placing a gentle wet kiss on her shoulder. "I think we've got to get up. I'd rather stay here with you all day but we have obligations that we can't avoid. Would you care to join me in the shower?"

"As much as I would like that I think I should go back to my own room and clean up."

She turned and dropped her legs over the side of the bed and sat up.

Grumbling, she said, "Oh God. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought. Help me up will you?"

Harold got up and walked to stand in front of her to help her to her feet. Once standing she wrapped her arms around his waist to steady her legs and to draw his body close to hers one last time.

"Ummmm, you know, staying here in bed all day does sound nice," she purred into his chest. "But we can't. Damn!"

After disentangling herself from his arms, she gathered her clothes from around the room and walked to the bathroom closing the door.

"Uh, don't stay in there too long," Harold yelled. "I've got to go too."

Wednesday

Natalie sat next to Angel and put her breakfast plate down.

"Good morning," Natalie sang.

"Good morning yourself. My God, what happened to you?"

"Oh no, what's wrong? Is my make-up on wrong? My hair? What?"

"Girl, there's nothing wrong with your make-up or your hair. Your face is what's wrong. You are positively glowing. And that smile makes you look silly. What, or might I say WHO, got into you?"

"Is it that obvious?" she said blushing.

"Obvious? If it were any more obvious you would be wearing a sign around your neck saying 'I've just had my brains fucked out.' Now tell. Who was it?"

"Ummmm," Natalie's mind drifted to last night and all she could say was "Ummmm."

"Hello ladies, may I join you?" Harold asked standing behind the empty chair next to Natalie. All she could do was look up at him and smile that silly little smile.

"Please, join us," Angel said.

As he sat down, Angel looked back and forth between him and Natalie a couple times before the light bulb came on. She smiled and kicked Natalie's leg under the table.

"Him?" she asked moving her lips without a sound.

Natalie slowly nodded up and down and took a bite of her fruit, the smile never leaving her face.

Angel giggled and went back to her own breakfast.

After a few more bites Natalie noticed Harold staring at her. He had stopped eating and was looking intently at her face.

"What?" she mouthed silently.

He leaned over and whispered into her ear, "You have that same silly little smile on your face that my wife had for as long as I knew her. You look just like Jane. It's kinda' eerie."

She looked up, turned ten shades of red, and went back to her food, all with that smile.

Class started as usual with Bob coming in late looking even worse than the day before. His brain was fried too because he wasn't thinking about IT management anything until just before lunch. Natalie never lost her smile. Angel was constantly giggling. Harold tried to be a professional and bring the group together in spite of all the distractions. It was a long day.

At the end of the class Bob vanished faster than he had before. Everybody else just sat back and stretched with a feeling of satisfaction because the work they did as a team was excellent and they and their accomplishments were given high praise by the instructor.

"Angel, do you have any plans for dinner?" Natalie asked.

"No, not really. I just thought I'd go down to the sandwich shop and have something and then take a stroll by the river."

"Why don't you join us? We passed a little café with tables along the river and thought we'd try that tonight. You're welcome to come."

"Yes, please join us," Harold added. "It would be a real ego boost to have two beautiful women sitting next to me tonight. Please come."

Angel blushed looking down at her hands. "Okay, I think I will."

"Great!" Natalie said. "How about we meet in an hour down in the lobby?"

All hands agreed and took the elevator to their rooms. By chance all three were on the same floor but in different directions.

Harold was the last to get to the lobby. When he got there his 'dates' were already sitting on one of the sofas talking and giggling like little girls.

"Hello ladies," he said approaching from behind. "Ready?"

They both stood and for the first time Harold was able to see the side of Angel that wasn't professional and work oriented. Se was relaxed now. She wore a casual mid-calf brown skirt, a short sleeved denim shirt, cowboy boots, and a Texas Rangers baseball cap. Her face was also casual without the strain and anxieties of work. She was a big woman, tall and wide, but no matter what someone thought about her size, she was absolutely beautiful, different than Natalie, but still beautiful. Now Natalie had on the print shirt and dark pants from the first night out on the town. And she still had that little smile. Standing together it would be a difficult choice to say that one was more beautiful than the other. They both were stunning, each in their own way.

They slowly meandered down the walkway window shopping and checking out the restaurants before stopping at one with tables along the river that had a diverse menu. They ate and talked about trivial matters. Occasionally Natalie's hand would brush Harold's arm or his hand and she would feel shivers all up and down her spine. They laughed and played all during the meal, at the end feeding one another from the three different desserts they ordered. Just as the sun went down and the accent lights came on they left and strolled from shop to shop looking through the windows and in general just enjoying each other's company. Once back at the hotel they went up to the poolside lounge and each ordered a glass of wine. It was just about closing time when Natalie's cell phone rang.

"Excuse me, I need to take this." She walked away and started talking.

"Angel, I've had a great time tonight," Harold said. "You seem different when you're away from class, which is nice, but I don't know much about you, except you're a Texas Rangers' fan. Tell me a little about yourself."

Angel lowered her eyes almost too embarrassed to talk. Quietly she answered, "I don't talk about myself that much. I'm not that interesting really. I work, I take care of my mother and father, and I go to the Ranger's games whenever I can. But that's about it. Pretty boring, huh?"

"It's only boring if you're not interested. I'm interested. So are you married? Children? Vices?"

"No, I'm not married and don't have children. I want kids someday but right now, well... I've never had many boyfriends. I'm 27 years old and have only had one steady boyfriend since high school and he moved away because of his job. We were really good friends but not really serious enough to make him stay with me. Some men look at me and see that I'm overweight and think I'm desperate for companionship or a bed mate for the night. I'm pretty selective in the men I date. I don't want someone that thinks I'm a pushover. I want what every woman wants, love and affection. I want a man who cares for me; the me inside, not the one everybody sees in my size 14 dress. I get frustrated sometimes. But I'm holding out for mister right. Yeah, right."

"Angel you're wrong. Not every man sees you the same way you think about yourself. You said that you're fat, well I see you differently. I see a woman of beauty on the outside with soft curves and spectacular, well, attributes for lack of a better word. And tonight I got to see a beautiful but somewhat insecure woman, on the inside. You are a lot more normal than you think. My wife wore a size 14 dress and when she entered a room all eyes were drawn to her. Not because she was big but because she was beautiful. No, not all men will judge you as harshly as you do yourself. I certainly don't. But I do believe that there are a lot of stupid people in this world and probably the majority of them are men. They're stupid because someone like you is walking around without a husband or a boyfriend. Any rational, sane man would give his right arm to have you beside him. I know I would."

Angel just stared at him with her mouth open and cheeks red enough to see in the dim light of the lounge. A small smile grew and grew as she began to understand his words.

"That's so sweet of you; I don't know what to say. I've never had my attributes called spectacular before. I hope you're serious because I think I've had a little too much wine and I'm feeling all warm inside. I don't know if it's your words or the wine."

"I'm serious as I can be," Harold said lifting his glass in a toast to her.

"Hey guys, I can't stay," Natalie spoke as she walked up to the table. "There's some crisis at home with my kids and I need to go to my room and call them back. My cell phone's battery is dying. Damn technology. Anyway, you two stay here and enjoy the night and I'll see you at breakfast."

She walked around behind Harold, hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "You two have fun tonight," she whispered in his ear.

Harold and Angel sat looking at the lights of the town from the balcony of the lounge sipping the remnants of their wine. The waiter came by and notified them that the lounge would be closing in fifteen minutes. Harold signed the bill that he left.

"I'd like to take a short walk before I head back to my room for the night," Harold said. "I need to walk off some of the alcohol or I'll never get to sleep. Would you care to join me?"

"That would be nice, thank you," Angel answered returning to her shy demeanor.

As they walked they realized that they were wavering a bit so Harold linked his arm with her's. That put a smile on both of their faces. They walked out to the river walkway and stopped on a bridge crossing the water to watch the people coming and going in the night. Some were holding hands and others were embracing. The night air was warm and refreshing. The alcohol in their bodies had dissipated enough and they headed back to the hotel. Exiting the elevator on their room floor they just stood not knowing what to do or say next. Neither wanted the evening to end.

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" Harold asked. "I have a coffee maker in my room. I don't know how good it is but at least it'll be hot."

"That would be nice," Angel answered. "Thank you."

As the coffee was brewing Angel looked around the room and out the window that took up almost the entire wall. It overlooked the poolside lounge they left a little while before and from there she could see the lights of the city much more clearly.

"Wow, this is a great view. And this is a great room. It's much bigger than mine."

"My secretary made all the arrangements. I guess my boss told her to book a suite to make me feel important. It is nice isn't it?"

"Yeah, my room overlooks the parking garage. I guess I got the corporate rate."

When the coffee maker stopped gurgling and fizzing Harold poured two cups and brought them over and put them on the little table in front of the couch.

Angel sat down and sipped her coffee. Her face scrunched up and she set the cup down.

"Yeah, it is pretty bad isn't it?" he said with a smile. He took their cups, poured the vile brew in the sink and found a bottle of water in the little refrigerator. He sat down next to her, opened the bottle and gave it to her.

"Sorry about that. Here, wash the taste out of your mouth with this."

She drank and smiled back at him. She sat quietly looking at the cityscape out the window and the man sitting next to her. She was getting a little nervous; after all being alone with a man in a hotel suite was uncharted territory for her.

"Uh, I think I should go," she mumbled. "We've got class tomorrow."

"Please stay," he begged.

"I... I don't know."

"Please? I just want to sit here and look at you for a while."

"Why?"

"Because you remind me a lot of someone I loved for a very long time. Your eyes and your nose are very familiar to me. Every curve of your body seems familiar. Even your lips."

The deer in headlights look returned. Her face slowly morphed from fright to delight and a broad smile grew. But she quickly looked down at her hands not knowing what else to do.

"No, please, don't look down," he said as he reached out and put one finger under her chin and lifted her face back up. "I want to see your pretty eyes."

The finger under her chin remained as he looked deeply into her eyes. The finger moved from her chin upward tracing a line back and forth under her bottom lip. Then it moved back under her chin and gently guided her face forward toward his. Their lips met. A chill ran all through Angel's body as she felt the warm moist heat of his breath and his tongue gently trailing back and forth over the inside of her lips. His tongue was seeking hers. She opened her mouth to let their tongues explore one another. Their kiss was gentle, tender and loving.

Their kiss broke and Harold sat back to look at her. She remained still, leaning forward with her eyes closed unable to end the feeling of the kiss that had just ended.

"Hey," Harold whispered.

Surprised at hearing a sound, she opened her eyes and looked at him smiling and holding her baseball cap. When she realized what she had done her cheeks turned red as she smiled and looked down at her lap.

"I would like to do that again," he asked. "May I?"

"Oh yes, please," she replied.

Harold reached out and took her hand in his and stood up. It took her a second to realize that he wanted her to stand also and when she did she stood up almost body to body with him. She could feel the warmth of his body as she stood there. She could see his eyes looking down into hers. She wanted him to kiss her again but instead he stepped back and led her over to the large window overlooking the city. He moved his arms around her waist and pressed his hands into the small of her back pulling her soft body into his. He leaned forward and kissed her again and she immediately responded. She seemed to melt into his arms. They remained together kissing and exploring, both lost in the moment.

Harold ended the kiss and moved his lips to her chin kissing the delicate skin underneath her mouth. Several kisses later he moved to her neck where he kissed and licked up and down the side of her throat. Angel shuddered as he kissed and bit her sweet neck. All the while his lips were concentrating on her neck his hands had moved down to her ample bottom where each hand found a cheek to massage. He ground his pelvis into hers, letting her know how excited he was to have her in his arms.

Angel was limp in his arms. She was a rag doll permitting him total access to all of her. She regained her strength when he stood back to look at her. She wanted him to hold her, to feel her body against his, to feel his tongue against hers. But he just stood there looking at her, smiling. She felt his hands on each side of her neck gently rubbing the fingertips against the sensitive skin, then move down to the top of her blouse and its top button. With a lifetime of practice he unbuttoned the first button, then the second, third, all the way to the bottom. She stood still, looking into his eyes, allowing him to do anything he wanted, because she wanted it too. As he finished his fingertips brushed lightly against her stomach causing another chill. He traced his fingers upward between her breasts and to the collar. Instead of moving the garment backwards as she had expected he stepped to her side and then came up behind her allowing his hands to trace the curves of her body as he moved. Reaching his hands around in front he moved inside to cup her large breasts over top of her bra. A squeeze of each magnificent mound caused a stiffening of her body. He grabbed the fabric of the blouse in each hand at her shoulders and pulled backwards and down allowing it to fall at his feet. Tracing patterns on her shoulders and neck he found the clasp of her bra in the middle of her back, twisted and turned it until all hooks were released from their eyes. The garment moved by itself under the weight of her breasts as it relaxed forward. A simple push forward of the shoulder straps propelled it to the floor. She stood topless facing the window with his arms around her waist as he kissed the back of her neck and shoulders. When she realized that she was exposed for the whole city to see she covered up her breasts with her hands.

Harold turned her around to face him.

"No, don't cover yourself. You're beautiful and I want to look at you." He moved her hands to her sides exposing her breasts to him.

"No I'm not," she groaned. "I'm fat." She tried to cover up again but he held her hands at her side.

He leaned forward and gently kissed her lips. It was a short kiss full of tenderness and reassurance.

"You are Venus. Rubens painted Venus several times and used you as his muse. Your image is in museums around the world. You're soft and smooth and a real woman full of life and detail. I wouldn't be here now if I thought otherwise. I want to see every inch of you. I want to touch you all over. I want to explore you. I want to kiss you all over. I want to make love to you."

They kissed again deeply and every doubt she had went away.

As they kissed his hand went to the zipper of her skirt and pulled it down, allowing gravity to pull it around her feet. Their kiss broke and he looked down to find the last remaining garment. He put his fingers under the elastic on the sides and pulled it down past her knees and allowed it to fall to the floor atop her skirt. She stood naked in front of him. She was beautiful. Now a shudder went down his spine.

Harold stepped back and stopped. He looked at her from her feet to her head drinking in and memorizing each inch of her body. He couldn't wait any longer; he had to have her now. He pulled the polo shirt over his head and let it drop beside him. Then he unbuckled his pants, stepped out of his shoes and let them fall. He reached down and pulled off his socks. He put his fingers under the bands of his briefs and looked over at her. She had watched every move he made. Now her eyes were glued to his hands as he was poised to remove the final piece. She was nervous. When he stood up again after pulling his briefs to the floor her eyes got wide and the deer in headlights look returned. "Oh my God," she silently mouthed as she looked down at his very hard penis.

radk
radk
1,361 Followers