A Previously Unknown Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,360 Followers

He walked toward her and wrapped his arms around her body pulling her into him again. They enjoyed another deep, long kiss all the while his pelvis ground into hers. She was hot and ready.

They walked hand in hand to the bed and he stood at the side as she got in and laid on her back waiting for him. He just stood there admiring her beauty.

"Please?" she begged with her arms out toward him beckoning him to join her. He crawled up on the bed next to her and ran his fingers up and down her body, stopping occasionally to squeeze her breast or to twirl the hair between her legs around one finger. They kissed and he kneaded her breasts and then moved down to suckle first the left then the right nipple. They kissed again and he traced circles around and below her navel in a prelude to sliding his hand between her thighs. The area between her legs was hot and moist and his fingers explored her folds and caverns. A finger inserted deep inside caused her back to arch upward. When a second finger joined the first she grabbed a handful of skin on his back and squeezed. As he moved the two fingers in and out of her wet cavern, her mouth sought out his. Her kiss was demanding now. She wanted him. She pulled back from the kiss.

"Make love to me," she pleaded. "I want you inside me."

He looked back into her eyes and smiled.

"No," he said.

"NO?" she asked almost in a panic.

"No. I want to eat you first. I want to lick every inch between your legs. I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Uh, yeah, okay. Now? PLEASE?"

With a smile and a kiss on her lips, Harold slowly kissed down over her breasts, over her belly and down to the soft, warm, wet pussy below. His tongue licked first one thigh then the other as she stiffened in the bed and put her hands on the back of his head. The tongue licked up and down the outside folds and around the clit between but never actually touching it. He repeated everything over and over until she couldn't stand it any more.

With her eyes closed and her head back she begged, "Please, please, eat me. Make me come. Please."

He licked toward her nub and around and around as she lifted her hips off the bed to force it into his mouth. When he hit the target she jumped and pressed his face harder in. He inserted two fingers up inside her again and she jumped. She was on fire as he licked and probed. His efforts were soon rewarded as she lifted her hips again and grunted several times before her whole body went rigid.

"Ah, Ah, Ah," she repeated over and over until her climax hit and the world disappeared. Her body quaked and she became silent with her mouth agape and her eyes slammed shut. She rode his tongue and her orgasm until she could take it no more. When it was enough she let go of his head and let her arms and legs fall to the bed, completely spent.

In time she became aware of movement but her mind wasn't yet working to understand what was going on. When she felt warm air on her face she opened her eyes to see his beautiful face above hers. He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her gently but passionately. He eased his body down onto hers as they kissed and the warmth they shared could be felt by both. His kisses moved to her chin and then to her neck and finally to her ear. She could feel his hard penis on top of her legs begging for entry. She smiled knowing what was coming and spread her legs and lifted her knees. He could feel the warmth and wetness on his cock as he moved his hips upward. Moving again he could feel the folds open as his cock entered and slowly slid all the way in. She gasped and held his body tightly. They rocked back and forth both making love to the other simultaneously. They started slowly and gradually increased the pace, but neither was in a hurry. They both wanted it to last forever.

But lasting forever was just a dream. Both felt the building explosion within and their pace quickened in anticipation. Soon they were both on the edge.

"Come inside me, please, don't worry, just fill me up, please," she gasped out between strokes.

Their orgasms hit at the same time. Her arms and legs wrapped around his body pulled him tighter into her all the while pulsing and contracting around his cock. He shot his seed deep inside while his body contorted on top of hers. When it was all over they slowly relaxed into each other's arms. He kissed her lips but she was already passed out, so he had to settle for a smile and a little kiss on her nose, before he too passed into oblivion.

Before the night was over they made love again. She was inexperienced in oral techniques so he guided her and taught her how to suck and lick his cock until it exploded. At first she was leery about licking the cum from his chest so he didn't force her and got a warm washcloth to clean up their sweaty bodies. They fell asleep in each other's arms and slept until morning. At dawn they made love again, tenderly saying good morning with their bodies.

Thursday

Natalie sat next to Angel with her breakfast plate.

"Good morning," Natalie said looking at the silly little smile on Angel's face. "Looks like someone had a fantastic night."

Angel blushed and dropped her fork putting her hands over her face. They laughed and giggled both knowing what caused the smile. Each has the same silly little smile.

"Good morning ladies," Harold said as he joined the table. "Did everyone sleep well?"

All three broke out in raucous laughter, the other tables looking over to see what the commotion was all about. When they managed to gather some decorum about themselves they started eating their breakfast, but they couldn't stop smiling.

At the end, as they were walking to class, Harold stopped Angel in the hall.

"Angel, I just wanted to let you know that I had a wonderful time last night. I looked into your face this morning and saw that silly little smile that my wife always had. I saw it yesterday too on Natalie. I never realized just how much I missed it. I hope I can see it on your face again some time."

"I'm sorry but I can't stay tonight. I've got to get back home and back to work tomorrow. Natalie and I drove up here together and we've got a six hour drive ahead of us. I loved every minute of last night. I'm going to remember it for the rest of my life. I don't know if I'll be able to concentrate on our class work today, so if you feel a hand on your thigh under the table, just slap it away. I want to say goodbye properly before I leave so can we go up to your room for a few minutes at the end of the day? I've already checked out and checked my luggage. I want to be alone with you for a few minutes."

"Absolutely. I'm not going to let you go without a proper send off."

Class started with Bob conspicuously missing. He showed up thirty minutes late with a silly little smile on his face. Everybody looked at him as if he was an alien of some sort and started laughing under their hands. Even the instructor noticed the smiles.

At the end of the day everybody thanked the instructor and said their goodbyes. Natalie went to retrieve their luggage while Angel and Harold took the elevator up to his room. When the door closed Angel threw herself into his arms and enjoyed one last kiss. When it was over there was tears in her eyes.

"Look, you have my number, call me and I'll come down for a visit," Harold said wiping away her tears. "I don't want this to end. I want to see you again."

"What about Natalie? You enjoyed her too."

"Of course I did. I wouldn't mind seeing her again too. But, you're special. I felt different when I was with you than when I was with Natalie. With you there was more something inside. I can't explain it but for the first time since my wife died I felt alive. Natalie made me realize that my life wasn't over and I could enjoy being with people again. She also made me realize that I can still make love; I'm not over the hill yet. But you made me feel like a whole man again. Yeah, I lost someone I dearly loved but you made me feel like there was still more life to live. Maybe someday I can find it again: Maybe with somebody as beautiful and as warm as you."

She threw her arms around his neck and gave him one last kiss.

"Well, I don't want to but I've got to go," Angel said with sadness in her words.

They met up with Natalie in the lobby. Their car was waiting out front and already had their luggage in the trunk. Natalie gave him a tender kiss, on the cheek, and promised to keep in touch. Angel kissed him tenderly one last time before waving and going out the door. As they pulled away she turned and waved, the smile still there.

"So, did you create those silly little smiles I saw this morning," the voice from behind said.

He turned and saw Janet, his old friend, coworker, and class instructor standing there with a smile on her own face. It just wasn't the same as Natalie and Angel had.

"I'm responsible for two out of the three. I haven't a clue where Bob got his. He didn't say much today."

"Well, I'm jealous. How would you like to put that same smile on my face?"

He just stood there speechless, understanding what she was saying but not knowing what to say. When he got his wits about him again he was able to reply.

"Janet, as much as I would love to, I can't. You're married and I wouldn't ever do something like that and disrespect your husband. When we worked together you were single and I was the one married. I wouldn't do anything with you, or any other woman for that matter, that would hurt my wife. I thought about you, but I left it there, in my imagination. Now you're married and I'm not. We just seem to have incredibly poor timing I guess."

"Whew, for a moment there I thought you were going to take me up on my offer. I wasn't sure what I would have done if you had. I've never cheated on my husband but you are very, very tempting. I might have said yes if you said yes. I'll just do what you did and keep what might have been in my imagination. It's was nice seeing you again. I hope our paths cross again sometime soon."

Janet kissed him on his cheek and turned to leave. He just stood there with a dazed expression. Janet turned around and faced him again.

"I just wanted to say one more thing before I go. Judging by the smiles I saw on Angel's and Natalie's faces, and what I believe could have been between us, I know for sure that your wife must have been the happiest woman in the world. She was a very lucky woman to have you."

She kissed her finger and put it to his lips then turned again and left.

Harold walked out to the park bench where he had enjoyed the sunset with two of the most beautiful women he'd ever known and sat down. He wondered if his boss had in mind exactly what happened. He wondered if he would ever see Angel or Natalie again. But one thing he knew for sure, he was now alive again and his work wouldn't be such a problem any more. And he sat with a silly little smile of his own.

radk
radk
1,360 Followers