A Priestess of Isis Ch. 03: Respect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Do you want it?"

I barely saw her face I was so intent on my lust. I imagined myself plunging into her warm, wet hole, every nerve ending my body exploding in pleasure as I worked my cock in and out of her.

This last idea pushed me over the edge of all rational control. I fumbled to pull up her dress around her hips as she wiggled against me still.

"Fuck, Wil. Slow the hell down."

"What?" My lust filled brain couldn't comprehend the words. She shoved her hands against my shoulders with a jolt, pushing me away.

"What?" I repeatedly stupidly.

"We can't do this."

"What? You told me—" I didn't know what to say. My thoughts cleared slowly while my dick throbbed demanding attention.

"I said suck my tits. I didn't say put your dick in me."

"Sucking your tits is okay? But fucking you isn't? Is that what you mean?"

"Yes. Exactly." In the firelight her eyes glittered with an unearthly glow that made me shiver.

"Why?" I said bitterly. This woman was all over me every minute she was with me, and now, when it came time for the inevitable she drew back?

"I just can't. Accept that."

"Fuck you," I said turning my back to her hugging my knees. What the hell did I expect? The woman was stone cold crazy.

Instantly she pulled me back to her with unearthly strength and slapped me hard in the face.

"You will show me respect!" she spit. "I'm not a whore that you fuck upon demand."

"Aren't you?" I said.

She raised her hand to me again, and though I put up my arms to protect my face, she yanked my right arm and slapped me anyway. My ears rung from the force of her attack.

"Fuck! Stop that!"

Mary's eyes were filled with anger. "You're a goddamned selfish bastard, aren't you?"

"What? As opposed to a greedy bastard?"

She looked to my crotch where my traitorous cock strained against the fabric of my slacks.

"Yes, you are right. You are a greedy bastard too. And you have lessons to learn about respect!"

With an unholy light in her eyes her hands moved in a flash and undid my belt. But in her hands were lengths of thick black cords. Where did she get those? From under one of the couches? I didn't see her move her hands there, but there were the ropes dangling between her fingers.

"What the fuck," I said trying to back away from her.

Her strength amazed me. In a microsecond she spun me to position my back to her front. Mary tore off my shirt at the same time yanking my arms behind me. Soft cords wound around my wrists and then started up my arms. When I squirmed, she yanked my head back with a painful jerk.

"Stand still," she hissed. "This will be more painful for you if you move. See how tight these are? When you move against them they'll get tighter."

Before she was done, she wove the ropes between my arms so I couldn't move them at all. She hauled me to my feet and yanked my slacks and underwear so that they pooled around my ankles.

"Step out of them," she said roughly.

My arms bound behind my back had a curious effect. Unable to move them I felt extremely vulnerable, and I didn't dare disobey her. Questions crowded my mind about how such a small woman could command my body. It didn't make sense. Despite my confusion I immediately stepped out of my slacks.

She lowered a red painted finger nail to the underside of my rampant cock and pressed the tip of her nail into the underside of my shaft. She drew it up the length slicing into the tender flesh with a sharp edge that made me shudder.

"See how much you want this," she said.

"Not me. I don't want this."

"Oh, you wanted it your way? Taking me when I wasn't ready for you?"

"No! You just, I thought—" I stammered like a schoolboy getting more red-faced as I spoke.

"What thoughts did your mind create, Wil? That I wanted you?" She laughed, cruel and unyielding. "You know nothing of my wants and needs. You only think of yourself, Wil, which is the highest form of disrespect to others there is."

"I did what you asked."

"And then what I didn't ask for. You have no concept of what it means to be respectful enough of woman to give her what she needs."

Christina's words to me in the quad rang in my head.

"I wouldn't have to be a whore if you'd been any sort of man."

Mary stared at my erection as if inspecting a bug. "You are helpless in the face of your own selfishness."

"Are you paraphrasing AA to me?" I said incredulously.

She smiled. "Well, isn't it true? Everything you do comes out of your needs, your desires. You eat, piss, shit and ejaculate to satisfy the needs of your body. And until you release your selfishness, your needs, you can never truly respect anyone, leastwise yourself."

"Everyone has needs."

"Yes, but you don't have to give in to them."

"I'm sure that if I didn't eat, I'd die. And pissing and shitting comes with that territory."

"See the reality you create for yourself?"

"I don't know any other reality."

"And there lies the problem."

12