A Prime Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For at least ten more minutes, Mitch pounded his cock in and out of her like a jackhammer. Man, it felt so good, feeling her tight, virgin walls clamp tight every time he surged deep. He groaned bucking still faster. "Oh yeah baby you're so tight, yeah, baby, cum for Mitch." Again, Ally's body spasmed, and her juices eased the way for his meat to slide as far in as possible. Damn, this bitch was good, and she wasn't even trying. He went faster inside of her, now pumping his cock into the hilt in a blur, his fingers playing a circular pattern relentlessly on her swollen nub while the others squeezed and fondled her left tit and nipple. Fuck, enough of this, he decided, and paused to flip her over again, settling his body over hers and sliding his hungry tongue inside her gasping mouth. He licked deep and wet as he slid his cock back inside her pussy, picking up where he left off. Ally's body arched up against him as he sank himself into her again and again. Mitch felt his cock swelling, felt the impending orgasm and his body strained as he worked to make it last. He slowed his strokes, barely humping her; instead he pressed his crotch tight against hers and slowly worked his cock around her pussy, grinding their sex together. Rotating his hips, digging his cock against her cervix, he used his tongue to suck on one of her sweet tits. Shit, he was too close to busting to keep this up. Savoring the moment of release, Mitch pumped himself harder into his sister's helpless white friend and Ally gasped, and he imagined her eyes rolling back into her head as he came, flooding her sweet snatch with his sperm. He would hump her for a moment then hold, hump and then hold, as a gallon of his hot baby-making semen assaulted her used vagina.

Mitch lay on top of Ally's petite body for a long time, every once in a while fondling her plump breasts or frigging her pussy until his cock regained its life and swelled back inside of her. He soon came to the conclusion that Ally was going to stay out, and decided to raise her legs up and rest the back of them on his shoulders. He wanted to be as deep in that flat little tummy as he possibly could get. Raising himself into position, he soon had Ally's naked white body right where he wanted her. This time he would go as slow as humanly possible, savoring his pleasure in her hot honeypot and forcing her to have orgasm after orgasm. Someday, when she slept with another man, she would subconsciously know she was missing out, and Mitch loved it. Loved that he could have this power over her.

He pumped his big, black cock into her white pussy for at least twenty more minutes before he realized the intensity and force he was using. He was pounding her little twat like a jackhammer. Chuckling, he felt her pussy contract around him, and once again he began squirting his seed, spurting jet after jet of hot baby making seed into the depth of her womanhood. Shit. As much as he wanted to fuck her again, maybe fuck that virgin ass too, he knew it would take a while to get it up again, and he wasn't at all sure he had the time.

He got some towels and cleaned her pussy as best he could, then gave her chest and thighs one last tongue bath before dressing her in the same clothes she'd had on. It would be obvious to her tomorrow that she'd been fucked tonight, and ficked hard, but she'd probably think it was some boy from the party she'd been at. Mitch would do what he could to promote the idea.

He settled her into the guest bedroom and went downstairs for some sleep of his own. The next afternoon when he woke up, Ally had already gone, and Glory was still hung over from the night before. She didn't say a word, other than thanks for picking them up.

A few weeks later Glory told him Ally was pregnant. He knew he couldn't claim the child as his own, but he felt a swell of pride knowing he'd done the one thing he'd never been able to do before. He'd knocked up his first white virgin, the judge's daughter no less.

And then he wondered if Glory had any other white friends she'd be bringing home soon...

12