A Prince and His Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wants to lead her, but the hours of torment have turned him into a passive submissive man, eager for any touches she may have for him. He needs her like he has never needed someone before.

She holds him close, gently kissing his face as she rapidly strokes his erection, building the impending orgasm to a crescendo of euphora. "It's okay, it's okay... you can come now. Come for me, darling."

He realises that he loves her now like he has loved no one else...she has been doing this for him, to give him this special moment with her. He backs onto her hardness eagerly, knowing that this is the moment.

She grips and strokes his shaft firmly, pulling his foreskin up and down deliberately and enjoying holding his hardness in her hands.

She firmly fucks his arse as she strokes his cock... She wants him to spill a huge load for her.

"I'm really close Miss... " he whispers urgently, expecting the stimulation is about to fade away after the last several hours of preconditioning left him expecting to be left panting and throbbing, but without orgasm.

Not this time. This time she ups her speed of fucking, speed of stroking and hears him moan louder and louder. "Fuuuuuuuucccckkkk I'm cumming.......mmmmmm" He moans as jet after jet of milky white sperm shoot from his needy cock, emptying his full balls exactly as she wanted....and she starts to come deep inside him as she feels him contract around her in orgasm...

She moans and trembles, releasing her seed deep inside him, panting softly. "Good boy... that's it, let it all out..."

He's not entirely certain how long he was cumming, and he wasn't sure it mattered. All that mattered was her, his gentle, wonderful love who'd shown him worlds of ecstasy. She smiles and gently strokes his face as sleep starts dimming the corners of his vision.


12