A Princess Submits

Story Info
He is her escape...
1.4k words
4.08
14.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had been chatting to Chloe for quite a while off and on and she had always fascinated him. Work and things had been a bit manic lately and they kind of lost touch until he spotted her back online one day and dropped her message to catch up.

She had replied quite quickly and almost instantly they fell back into chatting and how comfortable it had always felt. She was worrying that she was losing her submissive side and that things weren't quite right. She was neglected at home and feeling fed up, unappreciated and just a bit low. Nick could fully sympathise - it had been a tough few months and so they discussed meeting for a chat and drink one day. Just as friends - although Nick couldn't help but fantasize. She was stunning.

They arranged to meet up one afternoon when they were both off and Nick had made sure the house was clean and tidy as he heard the knock at the door. He opened in smiling and his smile grew even wider as he spotted her stood there in front of him.

She was tall. He knew she was around six foot but seeing her stood there with those gorgeous long legs and loved c cup breasts made him instantly hard. However whilst her body was stunning it was her eyes that caught him, big, with lovely lashes he could just imagine them looking up at him with her lips wrapped around his hard, throbbing cock.

She was wearing a tight, fitted black dress that showed off that amazing cleavage. Her lips were glossed with and her blazer matched the heels she was wearing. As she stepped forwards he saw the slit on the side of the dress open and show off the tattoo on her leg. He definitely wanted a closer look at that later.

Smiling (probably a bit like an idiot) he invited her inside and asked what she wanted to drink. Once sorted, he sat down on the sofa with her and they chatted. It was nice but he could feel the tension. She was unhappy with how neglected and frustrated she was feeling and he reached over to give her a hug.

"Never mind princess..." He said with a smile as he felt her curl up on his chest.

"Princess?" She asked with a smile.

"Definitely... A beautiful princess... One that any Sir would be proud to own..."

"Hmmmmm so are you my Sir?" She asked with a cheeky grin.

Nick slowly stroked her hair back from her face and leaned down to kiss her. She froze for a moment in surprise then returned the kiss with a surprising amount of fire. Nick's hands roamed over his princess' body exploring the smooth soft skin of her gorgeous legs. Sliding over her dress to stroke up and down her spine gently. She shivered and curled her head up onto his lap. Sure that she could feel his hard shaft pressing through his jeans he groaned slightly as he felt her kisses on the material over his throbbing shaft.

His fingers gripped the hem of her dress and slid it up over her ass exposing her lace panties to his greedy eyes. At the same time he felt her fingers slowly working the zip on his jeans and undoing the button. Sat on the sofa now with her head in his lap and his fingers slowly sliding under the material of her panties he didn't think he had ever been harder.

His fingers traced the curve of her ass round to her pussy which he could feel was beautifully smooth. He dipped his fingers gently inside her and loved the intake of her breath as he brushed her clit. She now had his jeans open. Lifting his hips slightly she wiggled them down and unbuttoned his boxers. Reaching inside she took hold of his thick, hard dripping cock and slowly drew it out. Nick groaned slightly as she slowly stroked her hand up and down the length before she placed a soft kiss on the slick head of his shaft.

He pushed his fingers slightly deeper inside her and gently teased her wet slit as he watched her glossed lips open wide and slide down over his shaft.

"Oh fuck..." His whispered voice reached her ears causing her lips to twitch as she tried to smile whilst taking his cock all the way into her mouth. His head flopped back onto the sofa as he groaned in exquisite pleasure.

She slid her fingers inside his boxers to tease and massage his balls whilst she slowly worked his shaft in and out of her mouth. He loved the noises of her slurping on his cock, the sight of this stunning slut working his thick shaft. He tried to keep fingering her but concentrating was very hard with her working his shaft so perfectly.

Normally it took him a while to cum from oral but she seemed to know exactly what to do to push all of his buttons. As Chloe gripped his shaft with her other hand she slid off the sofa to kneel in front of him. She was totally focused on pleasing her Sir now and licked, sucked and stroked for all she was worth.

"Look at me Princess..."

She looked up at him with those gorgeous big eyes and he just lost it. Stream after stream of him cum exploded with more force than he had ever thought imaginable and jetted their way to the back of her throat. He came harder than ever before but the biggest load that she managed to swallow down in its entirety. He collapsed back on the sofa as his tense body suddenly relaxed from the intensity of his orgasm. When he slowly raised his head he saw her kneeling with a very self-satisfied smile on her face.

He stood and slid out of his clothes, he took her hand and lifted her up, turned her round he pushed her back onto the sofa. "My turn now princess..." He said with a smile and sliding her dress higher he hooked his fingers in her panties and drew them down her legs until she stepped out flicking them across the room with her heels. He sank to his knees and slowly kissed up the insides of her perfect thighs, the soft warm skin delicious in his mouth as he reached her prefect pussy. He ran his tongue over the outside of her slit, loving the taste as he teased her.

She whimpered... "Oh Sir... Please..."

Pushing her legs slightly wider he kissed her pussy hard then focused his tongues efforts on her clit, circling it, teasing it, grazing it with his teeth as her fingers raked through his hair. He slid one finger inside her as she cried out and came for the first time on his tongue. Not letting up he licked and sucked, gently bit and worked his finger in and out of her over and over. He could feel her juices coating his lips and chin as she came again. It didn't seem to take much now to push her over and over as he expertly at her sweet pussy.

After another mind blowing orgasm he lifted his head and gave her the same self-satisfied smile she had given him then he grabbed her legs and lifted them to his shoulders. Bending her in half he positioned his cock at her entrance and then thrust inside.

She shrieked as he filled her and her fingers gripped his shoulders tightly as he slowly fucked his nice thick cock in and out of her gorgeous pussy. She felt amazing wrapped around him and from the look on her face he could tell she was enjoying having him inside her.

"Feel good Princess?"

"Yes Sir... God Yes... I needed this Sir."

He was raised over her now, her legs bent up with her in half, using his weight to drive his cock in and out of her. A slight adjustment of angle and he was hitting something important inside as he watched her eyes widen. He fucked her harder and faster now. His shaft hammering in and out of her as she came screaming for him again. Pinned on his sofa, helpless under him and her Sir used her hard and fast. She could feel his cock every thrust inside her.

"Please Sir... Cum for me..."

"Where do you want it princess?"

"Everywhere Sir..."

Nick pulled out just as he exploded... the first stream splashed all over her cunt, the next two all over her cleavage, covering her tits... the last few loads covered her face as he milked the last of his cum onto her face.

She groaned and scooped it up off her tits eating it, smearing it over her face down to her mouth, rubbing the cum into her cunt where he had just fucked.

"Your ass is next princess..."