A Princess's Command

Story Info
Daddy teaches his little girl.
4.5k words
4.68
39.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akon217
akon217
41 Followers

This moment was absolute perfection. She snuggled deeper into her boyfriends bare chest, her forehead pressed into his muscles and his arms protecting her in their warm embrace. A feeling which rightfully earned him the title of daddy.

She still couldn't believe he was actually on board with the whole ddlg kink. Not only on board but eager. Eager to love her in that special way, to care for her and make her feel like a cute little girl. As she lay there in her cute onesie covered in various puppy and kitten faces with her pacifier nestled in her warm mouth and her favorite stuffed animal in her arms, she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face.

His feet rubbed against her legs as they lay together, his hands each softly rubbing her neck and exposed thigh. Maybe that's what caused the feelings to spread through her body. Maybe it was the silence except for his soft rhythmic breathing or the warmth she felt all around her. Whatever the reason she was now feeling a familiar tingle between her legs. She pressed her thighs together trying to make it stop but it only made things worse. Her face scrunched up in concentration trying to take her mind away but to no avail. She hoped he wouldn't notice, but as she involuntarily squirmed from her desire for release she knew it was inevitable.

"What's wrong princess?"

She froze upon hearing his pet name for her. Princess. The title made her feel so special, so cute and like his little girl. She loved that feeling. The effect amplified even more so by the tone of his voice. A voice usually so deep and hard but was now soft and light. It was soothing and she loved the way it made her feel. She looked up into his eyes, and immediately felt a wave of embarrassment and a flush creep through her.

"No." She barely managed to squeak out as she hid her gaze from him and shook her head. She couldn't do this. She wanted nothing more but to disappear at that moment, but when she felt his hand on her chin lifting her to look at him once more she felt her unease vanish slightly.

"You can tell me." his voice held such caring even though they both knew the real intent. She could feel his hand begin to rub her thigh a little more intimately. It was only a matter of time, she took a deep breath.

"Daddy" her voice was barely more than a whisper, so soft and full of embarrassment she was sure. "I feel funny." She looked into his eyes with a pleading look that asked him to make it all better while she rubbed her thighs together once again.

"How do you feel baby? Are you sick?" his trademark smirk formed across his lips. She reddened. She hated that smirk.

"No." She shook her head again, both in answer to his question but also in defiance of what she knew he wanted her to say.

"Then what is it sweetie?" His hand rubbed her leg even deeper now, he knew what he was doing. His smile made her heart beat even faster, she was so nervous but also so excited.

"It's down there daddy." She pushed her hips against him to signal even clearer. "My pussy feels funny." Her face went red.

"Oh!" He feigned surprise really well. "That's normal baby girl. It just means you're feeling really good and that's your bodies way of showing it."

"Mm well I do feel really good." She was surprised by the tone in her voice. So childlike and cute, she never thought she'd be so comfortable. "I love being in daddys arms and feeling his love. He's so handsome and strong and and I just love him."

"Well daddy loves his little girl. There's nothing he wouldn't do to make her feel good." He kissed her.

"Would...would daddy make her feel good now?" She could feel the heat pour into her face from embarrassment.

"Of course sweetie. Tell me, do you feel funny there often?" His fingers traced around her thighs as he asked the question with the obvious answer. Still, she answered.

"Mhm." She hugged her stuffie tighter as she nodded her head.

"What sort of things do you do to make it feel better?" His fingers were driving her crazy, dancing ever so lightly across her skin but making her desire flare between her legs. Her face lit up so brightly she ducked her head and tried to hide it from view.

"Nooooo. Daddyyyy." Her muffled pleas rang out in desperation as she hoped he would not make her answer. She felt a kiss on top of her head.

"It's okay baby. Daddy understands." She felt his warm hand leave her thigh much to her disappointment and instead brush her hair and coax her to reveal herself to him once again. His thumb brushed across her forehead and pushed back a strand of hair. His touch made her melt and when she looked into his eyes she felt everything else just fade and she was the only one allowed inside his universe.

"Does my little girl ever touch herself down there?" His voice was thick with teasing yet his smile was so warm and inviting. Her reply came in a few short nods of affirmation.

"And does she ever get wet down there?" His hand slowly caressed her face as it moved downward, her neck getting goosebumps under his touch as she swallowed hard.

"Does she ever put her fingers inside her body and try to scratch that itch?" His hand was sliding down her arm gently squeezing different parts on its descent. Her shoulder, her bicep, her forearm, gentle but with enough strength to let her feel his power and know she had no control but that he would always protect her.

"Does she ever play with her sensitive little button down there? Ever feel her body heat up and her mind go blank save for the pleasure she gives herself?" His hand left her arm and moved to slide across her belly. She was always so self conscious of it, but with him he made her feel like it was the most beautiful sexy thing on Earth. That she was.

His index finger was now rubbing slowly back and forth across her lower stomach with it's knuckle. She was breathing heavy and could feel her juices soaking the fabric of her onesie. She sucked on her pacifier hard as her eyes closed from the sensations. Her pussy burned so bad she felt she would cum any second now. She barely saw his smirk from beneath her lidded eyes.

His finger moved lower. The tip lightly tracing a line down her pelvis and moving closer to the spot she ached for touch. He pressed into her deeper as he neared her enflamed clit. Her hands clenched her little stuffie hard as she desperately tried not to moan. She thought she was going crazy. When he reached the spot she needed his touch most he released all pressure. Instead opting to make light, small circles around and around.

"Does she enjoy having daddy's hand down there? Does my naughty little princess love the way daddy touches her special place? The way his heat washes over her already burning young flesh, the way he makes her gush like no one else?" His finger pressed hard into her pussy, resting the length along her clit adding even more pleasure to her already lust addled body.

She felt her cum seep through her clothing she was so turned on. Her pussy was on fire and her body was spasming in small contractions as her senses were flooded with so much bliss. His teasing only served to fan the flames of her desire. She hoped her small cries of ecstasy were being muffled by her stuffed animal, she hated he had such an effect on her.

"Look at this!" His voice full of mock surprise as he pulled his finger between their faces. She raised her head. It was coated greatly with her cum, glistening in the light and emanating a strong, intoxicating aroma.

"Tsk tsk, such a dirty girl. Making such a mess with her naughty juices." The way he talked with slight condescension made her feel both embarrassed like she was some little kid who just made an oopsie, and incredibly aroused at being treated in such a manner. She watched his lust for her flash across his handsome features before his mouth opened and he sucked at his finger laced with her bodys arousal.

Watching him taste her she could feel the cum pour from her pussy once more. She couldn't take it. She was going insane. Luckily for her that small taste seemed to ignite his hunger for her. He quickly forced his hand deep between her closed thighs, moving in and out ever so slightly and stirring her sex even more. She jerked and gasped from the sudden onslaught against her dripping tight hole. Her eyes squeezing shut and her mouth moaning a cry despite her best efforts to remain silent.

"My poor sweet wittle baby" he cooed "she must be feeling in so much pain. Daddy can feel it, feel all the suffering my angel is going through." Ugh his hand was rubbing her so slowly through her soiled onesie. Every so often picking up the pace just to build her up and then let her simmer in her pending orgasm.

"Daddyyyyy..." her voice was practically begging him to finish her.

"I know sweetcakes. Daddy's going to make it all better." His palm pressed into her clit so hard she saw stars behind her closed eyes. Her thighs clamped together so tightly and her body released so much cum she thought she had peed herself for a second. He kept grinding his hand into her in large circles. Each completion making her body go numb and her mind to lose all sense except for what he was making her feel.

"Look at this mess you're making. You should know better than that, a big girl like you. Daddy should not have to clean up after you like this." The entire time he was chastising her he kept rubbing her swollen lips and making her clit throb. She felt her pussy tense and her body tighten, she was so sure she was finally going to get her release until suddenly he removed himself entirely from her.

Her eyes shot open as she was released from his spell. Her body lay there convulsing internally with the sudden withdrawal. Her entire pelvic area crying out for his touch once more, her hips rocking and pressing against him for any sort of relief. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it hard, flooding her senses with so many sensations. He kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry princess. Daddy will clean you right up." His voice soothed her so well and excited her even more with its undertoned meaning.

Her pulse raced as he quickly moved down her body. He grabbed her hips and flipped her so she was fully laying on her back. He pulled her legs apart forcefully and knew there was a dark wet spot staring back at him. She felt the cool air hit her hot pussy and made it seem as though electric sparks were arcing up and down her body. Her body writhed in the sheets from such feelings when suddenly she felt something warm envelop her wet folds.

He had latched his mouth over her covered loins and was sucking hard against her. Her hips bucked and the tingling in her pussy was so extreme. She could feel the pressure as his tongue lapped at her through her clothing. She could feel her cum being pulled from her and her clit felt like it was going to explode from such build up. His hands squeezed the back of her thighs making her ass tense and her toes curl. She wanted him on her directly.

He rubbed his mouth up and down the length of her slit. His chin pressing into her sensitive button each time. Each time making her suck in air sharply as she bit hard on her pacifier. Her hands were pressing his head deeper into her hoping he would finish the job quickly. She looked down and saw his mouth covered in her cum. His brown skin reflecting the light thanks to her juices, she thought her daddy looked so sexy.

Despite her efforts he pulled away from her hands and stared at her, his chest heaving from the voracious way he had gone down on her. His hands moved to each side of her pussy, his thumbs rubbing up and down either side of her waiting sex tunnel. She forced her thighs closed a little hoping her impatience would show. It must have cause he suddenly grabbed the crotch of her onesie and forced the material between her engorged lips.

He pulled her hips off the mattress by the material, her pussy forming around it. The feeling of it all made her body jerk from the pleasure. He would pull it so tight enjoying the way she wiggled for more. Her face was so red by the time he let go and her hips returned to rest on the bed. She exhaled hard. She would get no rest though as he pulled the thin fabric aside exposing her dripping wet pussy to his hungry mouth.

He dived in immediately. His first lick across her bare lips made her moan involuntarily. His tongue slid so effortlessly inside her she wondered if he had pushed in her or if she had pulled him in. Either way it felt amazing to have that part of him finally inside, stirring her up. She felt her walls give way to his probing tongue, felt them tighten around him and pour onto him all her sweet nectar. She squirmed as his tongue twisted and flared so deep inside her body. The way he seemed to reach places no one else ever had before. She felt he was devouring her in so many ways.

Her thighs closed around him. Each of his movements now felt throughtout her thick legs. His moans made her shake and the vibrations on her clit added a whole new level to her pleasure. His hands clawed at her lower body while she smothered him in her. Her mind was going blank, all she cared about was finally getting her release. She felt it build inside her with each flick of his tongue. Felt her pussy burn and the feelings boil within her. She was now mewing constantly with her mouth sealed tightly around her pacifier. This was it.

Her body felt light, her pussy felt cool and warm at the sams time. Her vision darkened and all sound stopped. She was vaguely aware of her hands grinding the mans head hard into her. As her orgasm overtook her she couldn't help the words that came from her.

"Daddyy. Oh...oh daddyyyy!" She cried breathlessly. Her cute moans echoing throughout the room. She was cumming hard, her body spasming uncontrollably. She had never felt so good, her pussy was flowing freely it felt as she felt a warmth envelop her entirely. Her mind reached that point of nirvana and topped the peak of that highest of highs. Soon enough though she felt herself falling. Falling not only onto the bed but back to reality.

Her mouth gaped open and close for air. Eventually she remembered how to breathe once more and focused on taking in enough oxygen not to pass out. She could feel the sweat run down her body, it was then she released her death grip on the man between her legs. He was still licking away though, letting her ride out the remains of her climax on his tongue. She was smiling so big, her face flushed from the experience. She felt incredible at that moment.

His lips broke her from her reverie. They kissed her cheek then her lips allowing her the taste of her own orgasm on his tongue. When he broke away he just held her close in his arms once more, she never wanted to leave. He kissed her a few more times and together they relaxed into each other.

"Did you enjoy that princess? Did daddy make you feel good?" His voice was barely more than a whisper.

"Mm yes daddy. I felt so amazing." She snuggled deeper into him, her body still trembling from such a thrilling cum. He picked up her fallen pacifier and placed it back in her mouth, quickly tapping the tip of her nose in that cute manner of his. She was all set to drift off, all set to let her feelings lull her to sleep when she raised her leg to drape over him and felt his own arousal poking through his pajamas. She sat up.

"Something wrong my little cuddlebug?" He watched her remove her pacifier before speaking.

"Mm daddys all hard." She said smiling slyly and rubbing him slightly. "You can't go to sleep like this silly?"

"No he can't. What's my little girl think we should do?"

"I want to help, but I'm not sure what to do. Can you tell me? I don't want to do something wrong." She spoke so sweetly, so cute.

"Don't worry that pretty head of yours. I'll tell you exactly what to do." He raise himself to rest on his forearms, his chest pronounced before her eyes his scars capturing her attention.

"Yay! I want daddy to feel good too."

"Well why don't you take it out and play with it my little kitten. It's already quite eager." He smiled as his cock throbbed inside it's confines. She smiled and took her pacifier and placed it in his mouth.

"Daddy can hold onto it for me." He gave a few sucks to show he would.

She slowly untied the strings that held his bottoms closed. Even through his pants she could feel his heat pulse from his rigid manhood. Her heat pounded in her chest at the thought of seeing it, of touching it, of tasting it. She loved his cock. It was so sexy and his cum, god, she could drink it all day if she were allowed. She finished untying his pajamas and slowly pulled down the waistband of them and his underwear to reveal his hard dick.

She noticed the results his pleasure on her by the copious amount of pre cum built at the tip of his head. She saw the string connect from it to his stomach as she pulled away his clothes. She licked her lips thinking of tasting that delicious fluid for herself. She placed her hands on his thighs and stared at his erect dick for a moment. Admiring the veins and it's soft look, she rubbed her hands up and down in anticipation.

"Well princess. Touch it, he won't bite." He removed her pacifier and held it to the side, gave her a reassuring smile and tensed his cock to show her his eagerness.

She tentatively reached out her hand feeling his heat become stronger the closer he got. She slowly wrapped her hand around it, enjoying the way it fit perfectly and loving how it pulsed in her palm. She squeezed it causing him to close his eyes and his hips raise slightly.

"That's it baby. Now slide your hand up and down slowly." His voice seemed strained.

"Like this daddy?" She began the process of jerking off the man beneath her. Her eyes glued to his tip as more and more cum dripped from his head. Each upward motion made his breath catch and each slide down cause him to groan softly under her touch.

"Agh! Just like that princess. Maybe squeeze a little harder when you go back up. Mmm fuck you're so good."

She loved the way he complimented her. She knew it wasn't just words, but that he really enjoyed what she was doing. She not only felt good but sexy when she pleased him. Like she had such power over him. As he said she squeezed him more on the upstroke, watching the way his hands clenched and he bit his bottom lip.

"Ugh you're making daddy feel so good sweetie. Go a little faster and play with my balls." His eyes were screwed shut in such ecstasy.

She did as he commanded, one hand picking up her pumping pace while the other rolled the two hanging orbs below in her palm. She wasn't sure what to do with them, but she loved the way they felt. So heavy and full of his delicious seed. He grunted and bucked his hips once more.

"Mm daddy is so attractive. He makes the best noises." Her voice was little more than a whisper, she knew he loved that. "Can you tell me how to make you feel better?"

"Use your mouth my dirty little girl. Take daddys hard cock in to your warm body and suck him dry."

She gave him a few more strokes before lifting her hand to her face. She looked at her hand slick with his cum, she could smell his sex on her palm. It was intoxicating. Overtaking her and awakening that lustful side of her. She reached out her tongue and scraped it across. So salty. Such a unique taste and it was all hers.

"Ok, but daddy has to guide me. I don't want to mess up." She leaned down toward him.

"Kiss the base princess, suck on it, make out with it for a bit. Show daddy how much you love his cock." Eagerly she did as he bid.

His smell was so strong. So musky, so him. She held his balls in her hand as she tongued and kissed the bottom of his rigid pole. She could taste his cum from her earlier massage as she spread it all along his length.

akon217
akon217
41 Followers
12