A Prisoner to the Middle Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
way2law
way2law
13 Followers

"I'm going to fuck you now" she said. It wasn't a question. I was hers. I was her bitch, and her cock was going to show me why I was there; dominate me into the certainty of my inferior position. She gently kissed me once more on the back, and then got into place behind me again.

The first extra inch squeezed into me, so that I had probably 8 inches in me now. Two things immediately became apparent. Firstly, the burning pain in my asshole told me that she was squeezing the widest part of her cock into me, the full 10" fat circumference. However, the greater pain was deep inside me, at the limit of my rectum, and I realised that she was entering my gut. The pain was sharp and sobering, and it screamed at me again as her tip barged through it into my deeper recesses. I had a good 9 inches inside me now I reckoned. Fat and aggressive, heading for my throat if it could, but still quite slowly. She pushed forcefully forward again, and another inch entered me, the pain flashing in white bursts in front of my eyes, and then another, and then another. Pim slowly but surely, inched her way forward into the depths of my guts, ignoring my cries of pain. And I was in pain. A massive cock, 15 inches long and 10 inches around, was edging itself into me, filling me in ways and places that shouldn't be possible. And I fucking loved it. I loved giving myself to it, loved the feeling of being split in two, the grinding of this monster against my hip bones, the tearing of my anus, and the way it was expanding my intestines with its girth. I felt utterly complete and satisfied in that moment, even the drugs I'd smoked being sated by the enormity of my acceptance.

A combination of sexual elation, character twisting narcotics, adrenaline and endorphins had turned me into a drooling fuck-whore. I wanted nothing more in that moment than the cock that was threatening to rip my insides apart, and when Pim suddenly grabbed my hips and started to fuck me - really fuck me - the pain had stopped being a novelty, and I just offered my impaled body up to her, unable to move or react. Her massive knob was now banging away at my insides, the shaft tearing open my anus and the entrance to my guts. She was battering me with her hips, slamming into me with a slapping sound that must have been audible in the next house down the street, groaning with every stabbing motion she made into my guts, obviously loving both the physical and emotional sensation of dominating me so utterly - well over a foot of man-meat skewering me with regular bursts of brute force. In fact, so forcefully was she having me, that I could actually see her cock end pushing against the the muscles in my stomach. The apple sized mass of her swollen downward-pointing cock end becoming visible with every thrust; a swollen punching globe just beneath my ribs.

When Pim finally came, deep inside my guts, I was barely aware of what was happening. The extremity of the pleasure-pain combination had wiped me out. I was almost unconscious, oblivious to everything except that final intestine piercing thrust which signalled that her sticky white she-male fluids were being shot into my guts somewhere in the region of my lungs. She groaned and collapsed on top of me, exhausted from the efforts of dominating my physical resistance to her fucking. I was glad that she didn't withdraw from me and instead left her softening, but still massive, length nestling lovingly deep inside me. We fell asleep that way, and when she eventually withdrew from me I was too deep under the spell of fucked-fuelled slumber to know.

When I awoke it was daylight and, as I now know, a near full two days after that innocent night out that I'd had with friends. I was still very tired though, and was highly confused as to what may oir may not happen next. The drugs had started to leave my system, and the emotional trauma of what I'd experienced there started to catch up with me. There was no way I was letting anyone near me - even last night's lover. Pim, by the way, was the only person present when I awoke. Everyone else had left for the day, she told me. I remember her explaining that she'd worked out how to unlock the door by putting her arm out through a hole in the frame and unlocking it from the outside. She was already dressed and suggested I did the same. We had to go very soon, she insisted. I didn't take much encouragement. The fear and trauma, as I've said, were really starting to kick in.

I hastily threw my clothes on, laced up my shoes, and within moments both I and Pim were out on the street. It had only been two days since I last looked on the sunshine, but it felt like a lifetime ago. I drank in the fresh air, and hurried along to the nearest main thoroughfare where I could hail a taxi. I jumped in the first one that came. Pim lived in the opposite direction and she waited for another. We made plans to meet that evening at Onnut skytrain station, and then went our separate ways.

That meeting never happened.

As soon as I got home, all I wanted was to stay there. I didn't want to leave and experience the world that had just imposed that thing upon me. Instead I sat at home that evening with a bottle of beer and tried to pretend it had never happened. And I kind of regret that now, because I think that meeting Pim again would have allowed me to get some kind of closure on the whole deal. But I was also aware that something had changed in me. In a way it was Pim more than the abuse that had effected that change. She had made me hers. Her cock had utterly subjugated me and she had trained me to belong to her. Could I really, in my position and with my background, risk entering a relationship with a ladyboy? No matter how good looking or how well-endowed. No matter how much I actually, at that time, wanted to. No, I couldn't. And so, I made an effort to erase her from my memory. But she does still pop up in my mind occasionally, along with that two days of abuse, and I now realise that the entire experience has become a part of me. It has altered my sexuality, although I would still consider myself more an open-minded heterosexual than anything else. It has also altered my self-perception and I have, since that time, struggled to come to terms with the new me. Maybe now, with this story written, I have finally turned a page that allows me to properly consolidate what happened with how I reacted to the situation. And I'm happy with that.

And anyway, the thought that you the reader might be indulging in a wank over my experiences ...well... that really is the icing on the cake ;-)

way2law
way2law
13 Followers