A Prisoner's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warren remained deathly silent. This was incredibly bizarre, after so many months of cold detachment from Frau Hildebrandt.

"Don't be ashamed, please. I didn't mean to embarrass you. It's just... I wanted you to know that I understand your feeling, the feeling of being apart from what you know and love," she continued.

Warren gave a slight nod this time. He couldn't believe he was having this conversation. She put a hand on his shoulder, "Warren... I... this is unusual, I know... Warren... do you have a girl waiting for you in America?"

He hesitated, "Uh... no... no, Frau Hildebrandt."

She looked surprised, "Oh? Have... you ever had a girlfriend, Warren?"

"One, Frau Hildebrandt. When I was younger," he answered.

"Have you ever... did you... did you take her to bed with you, Warren?"

How could this be happening? It was like a dream. Warren stood there speechless. She gave him a soft smile and approached him, touched him on the cheek, and leaned forward to kiss him. He jumped back in surprise.

She pulled her hand down, and looked somewhat flustered. "Warren... I'm sorry... I'm not sure what I was thinking... I'm sorry," she said, as she turned and left the workshop.

Warren finished up what he was doing, and closed and locked the workshop door. He heard Gerde calling, "It's freezing out here, Warren, you must come in and drink some warm tea." He looked over and saw her leaning out the door. It was cold, very cold. He went into the house, entering the kitchen, and saw that Gerde had indeed made tea. He was still in shock over what happened in the workshop, but sat down to drink.

He noticed Gerde's eyes were slightly red and puffy. She'd been crying. He sipped the tea, and smiled at her.

"This is good, thank you very much, Frau Hildebrandt," he said.

"You're welcome, Warren." She paused, "I'm sorry if I've been terse with you up to this point, and... and I'm sorry for what happened outside."

Warren looked at her sitting at the kitchen table, and thought back to seeing her in the bathrobe the day before. He thought of the outline of her breasts, and her hard nipples. He felt his penis growing stiff, and pressing against his pants. He imagined what she might look like without the bathrobe on, and his erection grew larger.

He looked and noticed Gerde was starting at his pants, and he began to blush again. She asked softly, "Warren... do you find me attractive? Pleasing to look at?" He nodded quickly, and his stiff dick pushed even harder against his pants. "I can see the evidence of that, Warren," she said, smiling.

Gerde stood up, and placed the tea kettle and cups onto the counter. Standing there, she took off her sweater, and laid it over the back of one of the chairs. She slipped off her shoes, and began to unbutton her shirt, slowly and deliberately. Warren couldn't believe this was happening.

"Take off you coat, Warren."

And he did, followed by his hat. She smiled even more and looked down at his pants as she finished the last button, and slowly slid her shirt off, letting it fall to the floor. She stood in her bra, breathing heavily. "The children are taking their nap, on the other end of the house." The house was over 300 years old, and it would be impossible for them to be heard several floors up on the other end of the building.

Warren removed his shirt, revealing his chest. He had grown quite slender since becoming a prisoner, but still retained a fair amount of the muscle he had when he enlisted. He removed his shoes, unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. He stood there in his underwear, his erection clear, pushing the wool forward. Gerde began to breathe heavier now, and removed her skirt. Her legs were incredibly sexy. She was well into her 40s, but looked like she could be 34.

She reached around behind her and removed her bra, letting her breasts free. Warren stood transfixed. Her nipples were very hard, erect. Gerde smiled and slid off her own underwear. She approached Warren and stroked his hair, before kissing him on the lips. This was all new to Warren, but he went with it and the two stood there, locked together. His hand wandered to her breasts, cupping them, squeezing them, and the playing with the nipples. Her breasts weren't large, but were beautiful nevertheless.

Gerde pulled down his underwear, pulling his stiff cock down with them until it whipped back up, Warren giving a slight gasp. She pulled back his foreskin, revealing the head to the air. The tip was glistening, and Warren was harder than he had ever thought possible. Gerde stroked it slowly while they were standing there. His cock was about six inches long when erect, but he could swear it looked slightly large right now, as he stood there, quivering and quaking each time her fingers skimmed across the head.

Although he was a virgin, Warren had read a great many books in as many libraries as he could. He at least knew what the clitoris was, and what it did, and he reached down as she worked up and down his hard shaft. He rubbed her pussy gently, and she nodded silently. He began to rub in circles around her clit, and she began to breathe heavily. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back, saying softly, "It's been a long time..."

He parted her lips with his fingers, and began to slowly massage her clit directly. Her breathing quickened and she let go of his cock. She used her right hand to hold her lips open, and used her left to guide Warren over to the counter. There she leaned back, opening up her legs slightly.

Warren kneeled down, slowly rubbing Gerde's clit with one hand. He reached up with his other and began to rub her breast. "Caress..." he heard her say, and she grabbed his hand and guided it along her. Up and down her sides, along her stomach, up the center of her chest and down to her thighs. Was she giving him a tip? She let his hand go and put both her hands on his shoulders. He continued to caress her skin, gently. "Oh yes, Warren," she said. She was taking quick breaths now, and had closed her eyes. He continued to stroke her skin and rub her clit. He felt exhilarated to be giving her such pleasure.

He leaned forward and began to softly kiss her stomach and waist. "Faster Warren..." she whispered. He began to rub her clit faster. Small, quick circles. He noticed that she was getting wet, and with his other hand inserted a finger into her. He was completely engrossed in Gerde, and looked up to her. She opened her eyes, and the two gazed at each other for a moment.

Gerde began to breathe heavier as he rubbed her clit and wet pussy, and began to tense up. She reached down and stayed his hand, and then guided him up. She kissed him again, and moved him back slightly. She walked over to the kitchen table, and leaned over it, putting both palms on the table. Her pussy was shining in the light, and she was breathing heavily. "Take me, Warren. Take now," she said.

He moved forward, and began to caress her back. She leaned down onto one elbow, and reached back and grabbed his dick, pulling the foreskin back. He gasped and gave a slight moan. She took his cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy, slightly parting the lips as she stood bent over. Her breasts jiggled slightly, the nipples now even more erect than before. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes as she guided his cock inside of her. He instinctively pushed in with his hips, and she arched her shoulders and lowered her head. "Now, Warren. Oh god, now."

The two were quivering in sexual pleasure, and she reached back to play with his balls. He began to thrust, slowly at first. She tensed her muscles and squeezed his manhood, causing his knees to shake. He began to thrust faster, and closed his eyes, lost inside of her. He began a steady, moderate pace, and leaned over her.

She began to gently rub her pussy as he moved in and out of her. He leaned down and kissed the back of her neck while he thrust into her, and her knees buckled and her hips began to thrust. She winced, and he felt every muscle in her body tense up. He thrust into her more forcefully now, and with a gasp her entire body shook. She whimpered slightly as her hips thrust and twisted repeatedly. She gave a short, deep moan. She shook and shivered as a powerful orgasm sent shockwaves through her body.

Warren gave a slight grunt; he couldn't hold it much longer. Before he knew what was happening, she moved him back, his engorged cock slipping out of her pussy, the head purple and throbbing. She knelt down, and opened her mouth in front of him. She grabbed his pulsing cock and began to stroke it with great force. His eyes were closed, but suddenly they shot open and his hips began to shake as his cock exploded. A thick stream of cum burst from the tip, and Gerde took it all into her mouth. Another stream, and then another. She squeezed his cock and milked the last bit of semen out, licking the tip.

The two collapsed onto the floor. Warren was weak now, and was in a bit of a daze. Gerde leaned forward and laid her head on his shoulder, stroking his hair.

"Warren... thank you. Thank you very much," was all she said. She exhaled, and then stood up. She began to get dressed, and smiled warmly at Warren. Her face and chest were flushed, and she was still breathing heavily.

"You should probably put your clothes on, now," she said to him. He felt like he could take a week long nap, but stood up and got dressed.

Gerde never mentioned this ever again, and neither did Warren. After that day, she treated him with a little more warmth, but the two carried on much as they had before. His time at the Hildebrandt estate, however, would not last much longer. He remained a prisoner held by the German government, and they controlled his destiny. Gerde's son Willie returned home in May, having lost a hand in Ukraine. The government determined that Frau Hildebrandt no longer required additional help, and Warren was removed to serve another family.

12