A Private Beach

Story Info
A young man surprises a woman on a secluded beach.
1.8k words
4.02
57.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llambert
llambert
64 Followers

Amber smiled as she watched Simon walk down the otherwise deserted beach. What a gentleman. All she had said was that she was starting to get hungry, and he offered to drive into town and get something for them to share. Of course, she had offered to join him, but he insisted that she stay and enjoy the beach. And that's just what she was going to do. She had wanted to work on her tan, and this was the perfect time.

The water lapped around her feet. It was so nice that they had found this isolated beach. It was a bit of a walk to the car, but it was worth it. She looked at the beach, a perfect white sand beach all to herself.

"Hey, there beautiful." a voice behind her intruded her thoughts.

She turned around shocked to see a young man a little older than her dripping wet, with a boogie board in his hand. So much for the abandoned beach, she thought.

"Hi" she said to the stranger not wanting to be rude.

"My name's Sam," he said holding out his hand.

She took his hand and told him her name out of habit. She didn't want to be rude.

"You should come in the water, the waves are great." he said, "If you want, I'll let you use my board."

"No, thanks. I went swimming earlier."

"That's ok. You can come in again." He smiled at her.

He was really good looking. He had long blond hair and washboard abs and his skin was a deep brown. He obviously wasn't a stranger to the beach. Even though she was annoyed that she wasn't alone anymore she couldn't help but like this friendly boogie boarder.

"Actually I just want to work on my tan. Thanks though. You have a good time." she said with a tone of finality, trying to be clear that she wasn't interested in talking anymore.

"Well, if you're going to work on your tan, you'd best lose these." he said and he pulled on the strings on both sides of her bikini bottoms, neatly undoing the bows. Before she could react, her bikini bottoms had fallen into the surf on around her feet.

"Hey! what are you doing?"

"I just thought I'd help you out. If you wear those things you'll get tan lines." he said. "See."

He reached over with his hand and ran it along the white triangle etched on her skin where her bikini bottoms had been moments before. He started at the top and traced out to the corner and then down her inner thigh, pausing slightly as he brushed his fingers across her smoothly shaved lips.

"You can't do that." she said flustered at his boldness.

She pushed his hand away and covered herself up with her own hand.

"Me, I don't have tan lines." he said.

He then removed his shorts to demonstrate that he was telling the truth.

Amber wasn't interested in whether he had tan lines or not. She was mostly interested in retrieving her bikini bottoms and getting them back on. Her left hand was covering herself and she was frantically looking in the surf for her black bottoms. The surf had moved them however, and she was having difficulty locating them.

Sam had different ideas and as Amber bent over looking for her bottoms he was able to pull the bows on her top. He held on to the straps as he pulled and he ended up holding the two little black cloth triangles.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"I told you, you'll get tan lines. Look."

He cupped her breast in his right hand. Her breasts weren't big, but they filled his hand nicely.

"You don't need to be modest. You're beautiful. Besides the beach is deserted. There is no one here who can see you. You might as well relax."

"You're here."

She brushed his hand off her breast and tried to cover both breasts with one arm while keeping her hand over you lower half.

"Yeah, well we've already seen each other naked, so you can stop worrying about that." he said smiling at her. "Seeing as we have seen each other naked don't you think we should get to know each other a little better?" he asked still smiling.

"I think, that you should give me my bikini top back." Amber said reaching out for the top that Sam was holding.

Sam pulled his arm back and Amber stumbled falling into him. Her now exposed breasts pressed into his chest. As she fell she also let go with her left hand and tried to brace her fall. Her left hand landing precariously close to his now very erect member.

Sam laughed and held her close against him, ostensibly so that she wouldn't fall.

"I'm not going to let you rape me out here in the surf no matter how cute you are." Sam said into her ear, his check touching hers.

"Me, rape you?" Amber was indignant.

"Yeah, here you are completely naked. You got me to take my shorts off too. And now you're pressing yourself up against me."

Amber realized in the confusion that the hand that been covering herself below the waist was now holding onto his hip. There was no longer anything covering her down there and her body was tightly pressed up against Sam's body. She felt his stiff penis pressing against her belly.

"Come on let's get out the water to some place more comfortable where we can talk." Sam said and at the same time he effortlessly lifted her up one arm under her knees and the other supporting her back.

"Hey! Put me down!"

"Hold on I'm just bringing you over to your towel."

Amber realized that that was true and held onto Sam's chest to stabilize herself.

Sam lay her down on her towel and then down on his side next to her.

"Look," he said. "I can see you are totally into me, but before we can have sex I need to know a few things about you."

"I am not into you." Amber said defiantly.

"Well, your body says otherwise." Sam answered. "Look how at your nipples. See how erect they are? And look at this." His hand stroked her exposed pussy his middle finger sliding inside of her. "Look how wet you are."

Amber squeezed her legs together which only caused the sensation to increase.

"Will you please just let me put my swim suit on?" Amber pleaded.

"Sure, it's your suit. It wouldn't look very good on me." Sam laughed. "But first you promised that we would get to know each other better."

"No, I didn't."

"No, I'm pretty sure you did." he said. His hand was still between her legs. She had relaxed her legs and opened them slightly allowing him to gently caress her with his fingers.

"Well, what is it that you want to know?"

"Well for starters are you a virgin?"

"Yes." she answered.

"Oh come on. I doesn't work if you start off by lying."

"Why do you say I'm lying?"

"Look at my fingers." He had two fingers all the way in her. He then spread them out inside of her. "Don't you think that if you were a virgin that there should be a hymen here?"

"Well, I'm practically a virgin." she admitted.

"There can I have my suit back?"

"You haven't asked me anything yet."

"I don't have anything I want to ask you."

"Well then no. You can't have your suit. I'm not going to let you just use me like this without even getting to know me." Sam smiled at her.

Frustrated with this annoying man and this crazy situation, Amber conceded. "Fine. Just give me a second to think of a question."

"Take all the time you need."

Sam continued his attentions to her now thoroughly lubricated pussy. She had given up any pretense of trying to prevent him from caressing her and she was finding it hard to concentrate.

"Um, how did you learn to do that?"

"Do what?" Sam asked, "This?" he softly traced her swollen clitoris, causing her to lift her hips and take a deep breath.

"Yeah, that."

"Oh, I've had lots of practice. I can teach you lots of stuff that you can try with your boyfriend later."

He must have taken that question as an invitation to do more because he shifted his position. He kneeled between her now open legs and bending over softly rested his tongue on her clitoris.

"What are you doing!"

"Don't worry, I'm just showing you something else. You'll like it."

"I don't think you should be doing this." she said, her hips wiggling in response to his touch. "Come up from down there."

"Of course," he said. "I wouldn't do anything you didn't want to."

He slid up her body, still between her legs. As he passed her breasts he paused to lick around her nipple and then sucked the nipple into his mouth. She arched her back as he did so lifting her hips up into him.

He was now face to face with her. His arms supporting his upper body. His hips rested on hers. His penis rested on her wet swollen outer lips.

"I thought you said you weren't going to have sex with me." she protested.

"I don't think I said that." Sam replied kissing her softly on her lips. "But if you want to stop just say so." He slowly lowered himself into her.

Amber felt him fill her with his hard penis. He moved slowly, as if to give her time to object. And she wanted to. She was going to. She just somehow couldn't find the words.

She felt the warmth spreading through out her body as he slowly thrust into her. He pulled her hips against him and against all logic she pushed into him too.

Sam took his time with her. He wasn't in a rush.

Suddenly she felt a rush throughout her body. She tightened her legs around him and pulled him against her. At the same time she felt a hot shot of cum fill her.

Out of breath, Amber opened her eyes and looked up at Sam who was still laying on top of her.

"Can I have my bikini back now?"

"Sure, the top is there." Sam said pointing a few feet away. "I don't know where the bottoms are though."

Amber jumped up and ran naked to where the tide was coming in. Hot cum running down her leg.

Where were her bottoms?

When Amber's boyfriend returned with the picnic lunch he found the beach exactly how he had left. Deserted, except for one towel. Amber was laying on it with her eyes closed.

He stared at her exposed body. His eyes wide, he looked at her firm white breasts, her pink nipples pointing up into the sky. He slowly absorbed everything as he moved down her body with his eyes to the small tuft of hair and her exposed lips. He felt himself growing underneath his shorts.

"Well, I see you've gotten comfortable." he said finally as he set the basket down.

"Oh yeah, don't you know. If you tan with a bikini on you get tan lines."

llambert
llambert
64 Followers