A Private Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_beezy
J_beezy
41 Followers

That was all I needed to hear. My heart leapt in my mouth as I rushed to follow her unspoken command. My hands were a blur as I unbuckled my belt, undid my jeans and then pulled them down to the floor. My shoes and socks were next, flying in opposite directions as I kicked them off. Then finally, I hooked a thumb underneath my blue boxers and pulled them down, my cock springing freely as I did so.

I now faced Vikki completely naked, my cock standing fully erect, veiny, dark and thick. I wasn't ashamed at all. A security guard could have walked in, but I wasn't bothered in the slightest. As far as I was concerned, there was only Vikki and myself in the whole wide world.

I felt her gaze fall upon me as she eyed me up and down, smiling like a lioness in heat who was about to get her prey. She was mesmerized at my naked body as she looked me up and down, seemingly taking in every detail of me. I have to say, it turned me on. A lot. Although Vikki was a few years younger than me, the way she talked always suggested that she had a wealth of sexual experience. Experience that I was about to explore.

I smiled back at her, bringing her out of her daze. "Your turn," I said.

The response was instantaneous. Vikki smiled coyly as she reached down and unbuttoned the black cardigan she was wearing. She shook out of it with ease, it dropping to the ground like it was made of silk. Then she pulled the black top that she had up and over her head, leaving only her black lace bra keeping her from being topless.

My eyes widened, hoping that she would undo the bra and reveal to me her magnificent breasts, which up until a few minutes ago, I could only dream about seeing for real. But she noticed me staring and simply smiled coquettishly as she turned around.

She unzipped her long black skirt next, but instead of letting it fall freely she hooked her thumbs underneath them. Then she slowly bent over, pulling both her skirt and the tights underneath down, while allowing me a look at her big round and now naked ass for the very first time. Big, round and yet with a firmness that I had only felt recently. It had felt wonderous underneath her skirt. It was a sight to behold whenever she had moved about in the office fully dressed but now it was free, wow!

She stayed bent over for a few moments, and I was bursting. Vikki was bent over in front of me in just her underwear and knee-high boots. She wiggled her ass in front of me as she fumbled with something.

Before I knew it, my cock was in my hand and I was pumping furiously. I had nothing in my head in that moment, but the desire to shoot my seed all over her sexy tan skinned ass. I wanted to see it coat her ass cheeks and dribble down and over every inch of it. A little bit of pre-cum dribbled out.

She must have noticed, because she turned around to me. "Oh, poor Mohammed," she said seductively. "You can't wait, can you?"

Something in Vikki's voice told me that if I held on, I would get to do a lot more than just wank myself off over her ass. Despite the overwhelming urge to just continue I let go of my cock.

She winked at me. "There's a good boy."

She turned back, and I heard the sound of a zip going down. Then another. Then finally, she stepped backwards towards me out of her boots and let go of both her skirt and stockings.

Vikki was now in just a black lacy pair of French knickers and a black bra. She turned to me and wiggled her bum sexily.

"Come and get it," she cooed.

I was going to do that anyway. I stepped forward until I was only inches away from her. Then I reached out and undid the bra strap. She wiggled out of it and it fell to the ground limp.

Vikki was now topless, and I looked over her shoulder to look at her now free breasts.

They were magnificent! Large D cups and round, they had the perfect natural shape. Like the rest of her, they were a very light shade of brown, but with large round areolas and bright pink nipples, which were erect in her aroused state.

There was nothing else for me to do, I reached around and grabbed them with my left hand. At the same time, I lowered my face to hers. She turned her face to me and our lips locked again in a lust filled powerful kiss.

She returned the kiss equally hard, her tongue darting straight into my mouth, seeking mine. I wrapped my tongue around hers again as I sought out to taste her one more time and I drank it hungrily, my left hand caressing and kneading her breasts. My right hand however, I let slide down her body as she ground her ass into my erection...

I didn't stop until I reached the hem of her knickers. But I didn't even let that stop me as I simply pushed them aside and let my hand slide even lower. Vikki's breathing got even shallower and she let a deep moan into my mouth as I found her slightly furry mound, pulled her lips apart and slipped two fingers inside her.

She was so wet inside. She must have been gushing from the start. I let my hands roam freely, one kneading her breasts gently and playing with her nipples on occasion, the other playing with her pussy and her clit. All the time she moaned as I played with her. Then I felt her hand on my cock as well as her ass cheeks, both soft and warm as she started to stroke up and down my shaft.

"My God, Mo," she said in between kisses. "You're so good with your hands, keep playing with me like that. Just like that. Oh yes baby, right there."

I had to admit, she wasn't too bad with her hands herself. She expertly jerked me with one small sexy hand, her fingers hitting all the right places and sending building pulses of pleasure through me as she stroked around the head of my cock up and down the shaft, spreading my pre-cum around with a soft squelching sound.

I so wanted to see her hands work my cock, but I couldn't do it without breaking off from her. But also, I just didn't really want to at that moment -- I was enjoying the pleasure I was getting from playing with Vikki as well as enjoying her too much. So, I happily continued to explore her in ways that I could only imagine up to a few minutes ago.

Then without warning, she stopped kissing me and let out a loud cry. I thought that I was making her come and continued to do what I had done, but she turned around and pushed me gently onto the chair.

"God, I want to fuck you so bad," she breathed, looking down at my cock, which was now glistening and slick with precum that she had coaxed out of me with her ass and her soft and warm hands.

I smiled, equally breathless from the intensity of our session. It was now my turn to be all coy. "Well, come and fuck me then." I replied. No, I more like growled as the desire built within me.

Vikki didn't reply to this. Instead, she pulled her knickers to one side, revealing her neatly shaven pussy, swollen and dripping with desire. She climbed onto me, straddling me with her legs. I immediately operated the lever on my chair. I was nearly six feet two. For a girl who was pushing to get to five feet, it was a struggle to get on top of me with the chair where it was.

She smiled at me. "Why thank you," she smiled as she found her footing and lined my cock up with her dripping pussy.

I looked down at the sight and then up at her. In a few moments, she would fulfil my every fantasy that I had had for years.

She was looking down at my cock, but then paused and looked at me. "Christ, you're huge," she moaned. "It's so thick too! How am I going to fit you all in?"

"I'm sure we'll manage," I replied, eager for her to slide me in.

At this, Vikki grinned wickedly at me.

"Oh, I will," she declared. "I want every inch."

With that she eased herself on me.

I watched onwards as my engorged bell of my dark cock parted Vikki's pink pussy lips with ease, then was swallowed by her. Her pussy opened even wider as she lowered herself further, opening up more and more the further she lowered herself. Then finally, after she had passed the widest point, her pussy seemed to cope a little better. Then there was a little resistance at my cock head momentarily, but it relented with a little more pressure and she kept going until she had bottomed my cock out inside her.

"Aaaaaaah," she breathed in one long satisfied moan as I entered her completely.

I cannot describe to you how it felt entering Vikki. Inside, she was warm, velvety, smooth and yet she was tight too. I guess that she wasn't used to cocks my size. But she would quickly get used to me.

I moaned too. This was the best I had felt in a long time, and besides that, I was inside a beautiful woman. I looked up at her, at her beautiful tummy, at her large natural perfect breasts, at her cute round face etched with pleasure and desire and I smiled. She smiled back, contentedly. This was such a beautiful thing to be happening, two people without a care in the world, just each other and a deep desire for each other. But that was nothing compared to when she started moving on me.

It started off as an up and down movement. She raised herself off me a couple of inches, revealing my shaft slick with her wetness before sinking back down on me. Her body shook slightly as she slammed back down, her ass crashing into my lap. She moaned with every stroke as I filled her to beyond capacity and slightly emptied again. The pleasure I felt from that was amazing. The velvet grip of her pussy moving up and down, slowly milking me as she moved.

"Oh shit, Vikki," I moaned as she began to ride me.

Vikki increased her pace. For such a short plump girl, she moved quickly as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her moans slowly turned into screams and soon she was bucking wildly on me, tits bouncing around as she did so. It was all I could do to hold onto her and I gripped her ass, giving it a small spank as I did so.

"Harder," she breathed.

Hell yes! I smacked her ass again, this time harder.

SMACK!

"Oh, fuck yes!" Vikki screamed. "Keep doing that!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK!

I spanked her ass with one hand as she rode me like a crazed cowgirl. She screamed loudly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEE! That's it, baby, Spank me!"

Who was I to argue? I continued to spank her as she fucked me. I looked up and saw her tits bouncing around freely and decided I wanted to have a taste. Raising my head slightly, I took one of her nipples in my mouth and started sucking.

"YEEEEEEEEEEAHHHH, baby! I like it when you suck my nipples and spank me. Bite them!"

I complied, alternating between nipping the nipple and then swirling my tongue soothingly around it. I don't know how long I had been doing it for when Vikki let out a loud cry.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her pussy suddenly got really tight and wet and she slammed her big ripe ass down on me one last time. I smiled to myself. I had given Vikki an orgasm.

She whimpered as he pussy twitched violently, trying to get the cum from my throbbing cock. At the same time, I felt her warm juice leak down my cock, around my balls and onto the chair that I was sat on. It was an awesome feeling. I wished that I had cum with her, so I could give her the satisfaction of having milked my cock. But I was sure that I could get an encore with that performance.

I looked at Vikki as her orgasm finally subsided. Her face was full of surprise and her cheeks were flushed red.

I smiled. "Happy?"

In response she collapsed on top of me. "Hell yes," she whispered, too weak from the power of her orgasm. "That was amazing!" Then her face changed. "Did you?"

I shook my head. "Nope, but I was very close."

"Awww," she said climbing off me. I left her with a wet pop and suddenly I felt sad that I had to leave such a warm welcoming Vikki's pussy. But my sadness didn't last too long as she parted my legs and knelt in front of me.

"Let's see what we can do to make it better," she said, before opening her mouth unusually wide as she took me in her mouth.

I couldn't quite believe it -- I had just given Vikki a huge orgasm, and here she was starting to suck me off! I watched in awe as she worked. Her head bobbed up and down, lips forming a seal and massaging the head of my cock as she did so.

After a few minutes of sucking me, she looked up. "Wow, I taste good!"

"I'm sure you do," I replied. I made a mental note to get a taste of her pussy one day.

"My mouth is tired though," she said sadly. "But I'm sure that I can use something else." At this, she crushed her breasts together and I knew what was coming next as she scooted forward slightly.

"Bet you've dreamed of having these wrapped around your cock," she wagered, taking a hold of my shaft.

I nodded. "I've dreamt about cumming all over them too."

She grinned at me in reply. "Well, consider this your Christmas present from me," she replied as she started rubbing my cock between her huge mammaries.

I let out a small moan of satisfaction. There was still a lot of Vikki's pussy juice on my cock and mixed with the new precum she was getting out of me, it acted as a lubricant, letting my cock slide up and down between her breasts with ease. Soon her valley was shiny and slick with the mixture.

It was a sight and experience to behold. The softness and warmth between Vikki's tits. The feeling as they slipped up and down against the skin of my cock. The gently panting coming from both of us. The sight as my shaft disappeared between her tits to appear out again at the top and then the feel of her hot breath on the head. Fantastic!

Vikki was looking down at my cock as it appeared and disappeared too. She looked almost hypnotised by it for a while. Then she looked up at me and winked before looking back down.

Was she going to...? Oh fuck yes!

As my cock had popped out the top of her breasts, Vikki had bent her head down to meet it and gave it a little kiss before it slid down again. The next time she kissed it again, taking a little bit more in her mouth. She repeated this until she was getting the whole head of my cock in her mouth as it popped out.

A blowjob and tittyfuck! Wow!

It was such an erotic sight to see, my cock popping out from between her tits and into her mouth, then leaving her mouth again with a quiet wet popping noise before retreating back into its new home between her tits. I loved every stroke. It was a very erotic experience and soon I felt an orgasmic pressure start to build within me.

"My God Vikki," I breathed, the pressure rising. "That is so hot."

She didn't respond, but just upped the tempo. She continued like this for a few more minutes after which I felt cum bubbling up me. A familiar, tingling sensation grew outwards from my loins and I knew I was about to cum.

"Oh Vikki," I breathed. "Oh Vikki, OH VIKKI! FUUUUUUCK!"

I closed my eyes and let the powerful orgasm rush over me as I heard a loud squirting noise and then a cry of surprise from Vikki. She didn't stop stroking me with her tits though and mewled softly throughout my orgasm as I just whispered "Oh Shit" over and over until my orgasm finally subsided.

I opened my eyes and looked down at Vikki, spent and satisfied. She was looking up at me happily, although her tanned face was now splattered with my cum. It was everywhere. White splattered the tops of her breasts, her shoulders and her neck. It dripped from her chin in between her breasts, on the tops of her thighs where she knelt -- it was even in her hair, where it contrasted with the jet black of her hair with its pink streak. I figured that my first shot must have taken her by surprise and hit her square in the face.

"Mmm," Vikki purred as she looked at me with her wide doe like brown eyes, sparkling with sensuous delight. "Thank you for my cum shower, baby."

That set me off again and I pulled her to me and gave her a long lingering kiss. There was no avoiding my sperm, but I didn't care. I had had a heck of a time at my own Private Christmas party. She returned the kiss hungrily. I tasted my own saltiness, mixed with her and smelled myself on her. It was strangely erotic.

We broke off the kiss. "Mmm," I commented. "Salty."

Vikki laughed. "That's what I thought!" Then she looked past me. "Oh look, your updates are done!"

I looked over my shoulder at the computer screen. Surely enough, the progress bar was at 100% and there was a message saying, "Updates completed successfully."

But suddenly, I didn't care. Sod it all. Sod Ian, Sod Software and Sod their fucked up priorities. They could all wait until January.

I reached up and pulled the plug from my computer. The screen suddenly flickered and went black. I turned back to Vikki.

"Looks like something else is wrong with the server," I announced with a grin on my face. "I may be here all night."

She sat down in my lap, cum now providing a sheen across the tops of her breasts.

"There's a shame," she cooed sultrily. "Looks like we'll just have to continue our Private Christmas Party until it's done then!"

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

"You know, I could be here all night..."

"Well," Vikki said, smiling through her cum filled smile. "I think we can carry on entertaining ourselves until it's done..."

I smiled to myself as we kissed again. Staying in work and missing the office party was turning out to be not a bad thing after all.

J_beezy
J_beezy
41 Followers
12