A Private Dance Ch. 03

Story Info
David and Miranda spend the night together.
4.5k words
4.73
11.9k
14

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda led David, both stark naked, to a bedroom down the hall from her actual room. As much as she wanted David, she also wanted to preserve Allen's memory by not having sex with David in the room she shared with her deceased husband. Miranda quickly glanced at the door to her bedroom as she and David passed, then fixed her eyes on the door at the end of the hall. Allen had told her that this room had been his grandmother's and Miranda had spent many nights in there after Allen died. Miranda had only begun sleeping in the master bedroom again recently. For the longest time after Allen's death, she couldn't bring herself to even enter the suite let alone stay the night in it. Yes, she was going to have sex with David tonight, but, no, there was no way it would be in the master bedroom, not this time, at least.

When the couple reached the end of the hall, Miranda turned to face David and mimicked his earlier words, "Last chance to forget all this and go get some pancakes at Denny's." Miranda said as she smiled and slipped her arms around his bare middle.

David said nothing, only looked into Miranda's ice blue eyes as he held her then reached behind and opened the door to the room they would share that night. David took the lead and lifted Miranda off the floor. Cradled in his arms once more, Miranda was carried into the dark room and placed on the queen-sized bed near the window. Miranda reached over to turn on the lamp on the night stand next to the bed, but David gently grabbed her hand to stop her. He wrapped his fingers around her wrist then took her other arm in his opposing hand. David gingerly yet seductively pinned Miranda's hands above her head on the plethora of pillows near the headboard and kissed her deeply, his tongue finding hers and twisting passionately together.

David broke the kiss but was hardly finished using his tongue. Still keeping Miranda's hands immobilized over her head, Davis slithered his tongue down her neck into the valley between her large breasts. David thought the outfit Miranda was wearing earlier had hid her natural curves and was pleasantly surprised by the ampleness of her bosom. His mouth moved to Miranda's left breast and he circled his tongue around her quarter-sized areola, then lightly brushed his teeth across her nipple, making it stand at attention. David then replayed the action on her right breast before releasing Miranda's wrists and tracing his mouth down her middle until his bottom lip made contact with her thin patch of pubic hair.

David once more used his tongue to trace small circles around Miranda's small navel then licked down her pelvic region and flicked his tongue across the inside of her left hip, his nose laying on the left side of her waiting slit. David ran his saliva-covered tongue up and around Miranda's aching pussy and found the inside of her right hip, leaving wetness in an arch over her hardening clit. David paused his tongue work for one second and looked up at his new lover. He gave her a quick wink then briskly flicked his tongue over her sensitive button. Miranda cried out as David's tongue swiped her buzzing nub. Her hands, still above her head but no longer immobilized, death-gripped the pillows propped against headboard.

David went to work with his mouth and attacked Miranda's pink gash with reckless abandon. Miranda hadn't come in nearly a year and hadn't felt the touch of a man since before Allen's cancer had become more aggressive. Her head was buzzing from David's swift and steady strokes from his tongue on her clit. He nibbled on her hot button then sank his tongue deep in her slickening tunnel, greedily lapping up her deliciousness. Miranda cried out once more as David slipped two fingers into her slippery hole and found the tiny ridges of her G-spot.

The dual attention of David's fingers on her fibrous pleasure zone and his flicking tongue on her pulsing nub was too much for Miranda as her womanly muscles clamped down on David's digits and her overdue orgasm wreaked havoc on her body. She uncontrollably convulsed and bucked her hips as David made a seal around her clit with his lips and continued his assault on her contracting box. Miranda coated David's fingers with her cream as her cries reached deafening heights. Her skin flashed bright red as pleasure washed over her form for what seemed like an eternity but, in reality, was less than forty-five seconds. Miranda sank into the down mattress and discovered her body was coated in a slick sheen of sweat and her tingling pussy was covered in her milky cum, which David hungrily licked off her. My God! She thought as her mind came back to her, has it been that long or was he really that good?! It had been a long time, but David really was that good, and he'd had a good teacher.

++++++++++

When David turned eighteen, he got a part-time job after school stocking shelves at the IGA grocery store near his parent's house on the west side of Columbus, Ohio. One of David's friends from a well-to-do family had recently been given a motorcycle for his birthday. David's family wasn't well-to-do, so he got the job, hell-bent on earning enough money to get a bike of his own. David passed up parties and school dances and hanging out with his friends to work four hours a night after school and eight hours on Fridays and Saturdays for $5.25/hour stocking and sweeping the floors. Although he could have taken any girl he wanted, David chose to work the night of his senior prom and spent most of the night fixing a broken drain in the butcher's area. It was a long, messy, arduous task but he finally succeeded in clearing the nasty drain. Covered in water and meat residue, David looked more like he'd just come from the prom in one of Stephen King's novels.

David had fixed the drain but was a nightmare of a mess. Luckily, it was twenty past midnight and there were very few people in the store. He left the butcher's area and went to cross the store to the men's room to try to clean up a little before heading home in forty minutes. As he hurried to get to the restroom, he ran headlong into a woman with a handful of items. David accidentally knocked the groceries from the woman's arms and they scattered across the beige tile floor.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am!" an embarrassed David said as he chased down the skittering items. His head had been down, so he hadn't noticed who the woman he'd run into was. David retrieved the items then looked up to see Abigail Dennings, the wife of Edgar Dennings, the store owner. "Oh, Mrs. Dennings!" David exclaimed, suddenly in fear for his job, "I'm very sorry, ma'am... I was..."

"David, what happened to you?" the fifty-something redhead responded when she saw the condition her employee was in. "Are you hurt?" she asked, noticing the blood on his white work shirt.

"No, ma'am," David explained as he juggled his employer's items in his hands. "There was a broken drain in the butcher shop and..."

"And my skinflint husband was too damn cheap to hire a plumber to get it fixed so he had you do it." Abigail finished the young man's sentence.

"Well, in a nutshell, I guess that's about right, ma'am..." David sheepishly agreed.

"Well, we have to get you cleaned up, young man." The older woman said with a grin that puzzled David. "I can't send you home looking like that. What would your mother think of me?!"

"She's probably asleep, ma'am." David replied. "She wouldn't know until she did the laundry on Monday and..."

"Nonsense, David," Abigail interrupted again. "As you know, my house is right behind the store. I just came in to get a few things for the morning. I have some old clothes my son left when he went to college. I think they'll fit you."

"But I don't think Mr. Dennings will want me to..." David tried to protest once more and was stopped cold once again.

"Edgar is out of town until Tuesday night." Abigail told the blood-covered teen. "In Las Vegas for some boring convention." she clarified. "Probably drunk and hanging all over some hooker..." the older redhead said this part under her breath then continued in her normal voice. "You can come shower then dress in some clean clothes to go home in. I'll even give you a lift if you want. I won't take no for an answer. Let's go!"

David reluctantly agreed and followed Mrs. Dennings around the back of the store to the large two story colonial home she shared with her husband. Abigail showed David to the upstairs bathroom and turned on the water in the spacious shower then left him to take care of himself. David showered and scraped the muck off his skin and scrubbed the goop from his hair. He finished washing and grabbed a towel from the rack next to the stall. The cloth was painfully small and barely went around his waist. David looked around the bathroom for the clothes that his employer had promised him but saw nothing. He opened the door and called to the older woman.

"Mrs. Dennings? Ma'am?" David hollered down the hallway as the steam from the shower rolled out of the bathroom. "Did you have those clothes you were talking about?"

"They're here in the bedroom at the end of the hall, Davey. Come get them" Abigail's voice trailed through the hall.

Davey? He thought. "Uhhhh... okay." David walked down the hallway, one hand on the towel slipping down his hips. The lights were off in the last bedroom down the corridor, but David saw the flicker of candlelight. He knocked softly on the door then cautiously peered around the corner. "Mrs. Dennings? Are you..." David's words stopped as did his ingress into the room when he saw Abigail walk across the room in a short see-through black robe and red leather stilettoes.

"Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am!" David exclaimed and turned four different shades of red as he looked away from his employer. "I didn't mean to... I... I mean..." he stammered to try to cover his transgression.

"Come in, David..." Abigail beckoned the young man in her hallway. "I have what you need in here." The older redhead walked to the door and took David's hand that wasn't holding on to his towel and led him into the master bedroom. David saw that Mrs. Dennings' robe was open, and she wore no undergarments. He thought that, for an older lady, she had a pretty hot body. Some of the girls at his school would kill for a figure like hers. But she was old enough to be his mother! David knew he shouldn't be looking at her like he was or thinking the thoughts he was now. David tried to protest, but the growing bulge under his tiny towel was his betrayer.

"I don't think you'll be needing this anymore." Abigail said as she reached down and swiftly removed the towel from David's waist. He stood before her, not a stitch of clothing hung from his body. David was ashamed of his nudity and blushed crimson, but his cock stood proudly at attention, a conflicting myriad of feelings blasting through his mind and body, but in the end, his body would win the battle.

"David, have you ever made love to a woman?" the older cougar asked her young visitor.

"I've had sex with a couple of the girls at school, ma'am..." David responded with barely more than a whisper, even more embarrassed than before.

"No, David," Abigail replied, "Not a girl. A woman. A mature woman." She moved close to David and put her hands on his bare hips. Her red painted nails traced up and down his toned middle then found their way just south of David's waist. Abigail's left hand stroked David's rigid dick while her right hand scraped her acrylic nails lightly across the wrinkly skin of his scrotum. The feeling was like nothing David had experienced before and a shiver of pleasure sped through his body.

"Would you like to make love to me, David?" Abigail asked as her hands worked her young visitor's cock and balls.

A slight groan escaped David's lips as he replied, "Mmmmmm... yes... but what about Mr. Dennings, ma'am?" David asked dreamily while his employer continued to stroke him.

"Edgar is away, David," Abigail responded then placed a light kiss on his lips, "and even if he was home, he doesn't care what I do. Come lay on the bed with me, David." Abigail said as she tightened her grip on David's hard-on and led him to the massive king-sized bed. She sat David on the end of the mattress then slipped the translucent robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the carpet. Abigail walked around the bed and rested her back against the pillows at the headboard. Clad only in her red heels, the sultry older woman spread her legs as she laid on the bed, revealing her pink gash to David.

"Have you ever had oral sex with a woman, David?" Abigail asked her new nude friend. Not waiting for an answer, she continued, "Come show me how you do it, David."

David wasted no time. He had given oral sex to a woman. Twice to Danielle Davison and once to Arianne Fuller. Both times were only for a few minutes to get them wet for regular sex and not to give them an orgasm. David crawled over to Abigail and jammed his face between her legs. He tried to snake his tongue into her hole as far as it would go. Abigail let him go for about thirty seconds then grabbed the back of his hair and lifted his face up from her sex.

"David, let me teach you how to pleasure a woman with your tongue." Abigail said as David looked up at her between her legs. "Do what I tell you to do and you'll be a pro in no time."

Abigail walked David through a woman's anatomy, where and where not to put his tongue during oral sex, and that when a woman says, "Don't stop!" she means don't speed up, don't slow down, just keep doing what you're doing and don't stop! It took a while, but David finally brought Abigail to orgasm that night and he was rewarded by having her squirt in his mouth, something he didn't even know women could do. After she recovered, Abigail made David do it again and he did not disappoint. David had always been a fast learner and he brought Abigail to her second orgasm in half the time as the first. Abigail rewarded David again, this time with a wonderfully wet blowjob and fuck session that concluded with David pounding Abigail from behind and draining his balls deep into her wet snatch.

David and Abigail met often that summer and fall and the young man practiced and perfected his oral skills on Abigail's available and welcoming pussy. The young man and older woman continued their affair until David left Columbus for Michigan, but her memory left with him and her teachings made him an exceptional lover, which Miranda was now experiencing for herself.

++++++++++

"My God, David!" Miranda said breathlessly as she recovered from her earth-shaking orgasm. "That was incredible! It's gonna take a few days for my toes to uncurl after that!"

"We're not done yet, sweetie." David replied as he spread Miranda's legs and dove back into her tingling pussy. He started his second attack on Miranda's buzzing clit and took her over the edge once again, her hands clawing the mattress and nearly tearing through the rose-colored sheets.

"Oh, God, David!" Miranda cried after her second orgasm slammed through her like a freight train. "Oh, God, no more! I can't take any more!" she pleaded with her new lover. "Let me return the favor."

Miranda caught her breath then rolled David on his back. She wrapped her hand around David's hard shaft and pumped him while her lips closed over his purple head. Miranda worked her mouth and tongue around the tip of David's dick then sank it deep into her maw until she felt his cock head on her tonsils. Her head bobbed up and down on his erect pecker while their eyes met, David's hazel gaze peering intently into Miranda's ice blue stare. He grabbed her hands and pulled her off his stiff dong, her mouth popping as it released. Miranda slid up David's body and their faces met for another passionate kiss. David flipped them over so that Miranda was lying on her back and he lined his hard cock to sink into her depths.

"David," Miranda said just before he plunged into her, "shouldn't we use something... I mean, you know..."

"The owner at Maxxy's pays for testing for all his dancers every three months." David countered. "I can show you the email I got two weeks ago if it'll make you feel better, but my phone is downstairs in the back pocket of my jeans. Or I could go to the corner store and get something. Either way it'll be a few minutes and might kill the mood." He smiled, kidding her as their bodies laid together, his mouth nearly touching hers as he spoke.

"I trust you." Miranda replied to David's humor. "And don't worry, I have an IUD, so we don't have to worry about little dancers any time soon." She returned David's smile then shot her tongue out and licked his lips.

David met Miranda's tongue with his own then guided his cock between her velvety folds. Miranda gasped as David's shaft parted her pink lips and filled her slick pussy completely. David started a slow and steady rhythm then kept that pace until Miranda's body convulsed and began buzzing again. She wrapped her legs around David's waist, much like they were at the club earlier, and her heels ground into his toned buttocks as she constricted and contracted her inner muscles around David's hard member. Her third orgasm of the night ripped through her like a lightning storm. Miranda's short nails dug into David's back as she called to her maker once more.

"Oh, God! Oh, God, not again!" she cried, the third time being the charm as the most intense of her orgasms. Miranda threw her head back on the pillow and howled as her body betrayed her and she shook uncontrollably. Miranda's waves of pleasure struck David as he felt his fluids rise in his sack. He called out to his new lover as his impending eruption got closer.

"Oh, God, Miranda!" David said loudly. "I'm gonna cum! Where do you want me to cum?!"

Miranda quickly wriggled herself out from under David and once more put her mouth around his rock-hard dick. She swirled her tongue down and along his sensitive foreskin three times before David could hold out no longer. His first jet of semen shot out of his cock like a bullet from a gun and splashed against the back of Miranda's throat, causing her to gag slightly. She swallowed as fast as she could, ingesting nearly every drop of David's copious load, but driblets of cum leaked from the corners of her mouth in protestations. After what seemed like an hour, David finally stopped firing his cum down Miranda's gullet and he collapsed on to the mattress next to her, his softening shaft still cradled between her sexy lips.

Miranda released David's cock from her mouth worship then licked the corners of her lips, cleaning the stray emissions that her throat couldn't handle. She breathed deeply then wiped the sweat from her brow and face. Sliding up the bedsheet, she met David's face once again and pressed her lips to his, tasting her own juices on his kiss and his own on hers. Miranda broke the kiss then snuggled into David's muscular chest.

"That was amazing, David." Miranda said softly as she caressed his toned abs. "And not just because it's been so long for me, but because... well, I can't explain it. It's like we were made to fit together. I didn't even have sex with my husband until we were dating for four months, but with you..." she trailed off as David stroked her short blonde hair.

"I know..." David answered. "I felt it too, Miranda. And you're right, I can't explain it either. But I know I've never felt an instant closeness with anyone like I feel with you." He bent his head down and once more kissed her lips tenderly. "And I'm not taking your money, so you can forget that right now, lady!" He smiled at her then nuzzled his face into her neck and playfully nipped at her shoulder.

"Ow! Hey, no biting!" she said as she playfully slapped at his bare bicep. "Well, if you won't take the money, then at least stay here with me tonight and get some sleep. Then you can let me feed you breakfast before you go home in the morning."

12