A Private Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress Chama."

"Hmmm, I don't know. A guy like you has probably always had a comfortable existence, and you may not really understand what you're getting yourself into. That's what the second collar is for." As she said this, she began teasing him back to an erection. She then slipped a leather collar, about an inch and a half wide, over his cock. It had laces on one side, sort of like a miniature corset, and had a rubberized coating on the inside to insure it wouldn't slide easily once it was in place. She had earlier noted where the knot swelled on his cock and made certain not to get him aroused enough now for it to swell. She then tightened the laces gradually, allowing his erection to flag and bringing him back to hardness several times in the process, until she was confident it was on tight enough to stay in place when he was flaccid. It would prevent his cock from fully retracting into its sheath, leaving the head exposed, but she didn't think that would present a problem. The ends of the laces she secured with a clamp that locked in place.

The ocelot again looked him in the eye and spoke smoothly. "Whether I accept you as my slave will depend on which collar comes off first. The one around your neck you may ask to have removed at any time, and if you do, that will indicate to me that you've changed your mind about being my pleasure slave. You may also ask me to remove it anytime one of your two primary rules applies and it won't count against you, but you must wear it the rest of the time.

"The second collar, the one around your cock, will stay there until I'm convinced you understand what it takes to be a pleasure slave to me, and have agreed to give me your total and complete submission. And I plan to put you through the paces for several days at least before I will be convinced. Tell me, Travis, is that what you really want?"

"Yes, more than anything, Mistress Chama."

She smiled at him. "I guess we'll find out, won't we, because if you're going to pull rank on me when the going gets tough, I want to know that as soon as possible." She reached down and held his cock. "Who does this belong to?"

He thought a moment to work out what she meant. "You, Mistress."

"And these?" She held his balls.

"Yours, Mistress."

"And who controls your orgasms?"

"You do, Mistress."

"Very good." She unbound his hands and allowed him to sit up. His ankles were still bound, keeping his legs spread. "Right now, I will allow you one attempt to masturbate."

He was semi-hard already, and he only had to stroke himself for a few seconds to achieve a full erection. He continued for about a minute before the blissful look on his face turned into a frown. He stopped, then ran his fingers over the collar, flicking the locking clamp, before he continued. His hand started and stopped as his facial expression varied over the next couple of minutes. "I can't, Mistress," he finally said.

"Then you've discovered what that collar does," she said, smiling at him. Though he was able to achieve a full erection, the collar prevented his knot from swelling, making it impossible for him to reach orgasm and becoming rather painful if he became too aroused.

She unbound his ankles. "Okay, Travis, for my next question, I need you to speak freely and truthfully. Most pleasure slaves specialize in some things they enjoy most or do especially well. Often it's something that's not obvious at first and just sort of develops as they gain some experience, so if you don't have an answer now, don't worry about it. We'll have plenty of time to discover it later. Do you have a specialty in mind?"

Travis smiled. "I love to eat pussy, and I want to be the best at it that my Mistress has ever had."

"Very good. What else?"

"Nothing else comes to mind."

Chama smiled back. "Then it's time for your first lesson. Come over here and let's see how good you are." He crawled over and buried his muzzle between her legs. "Keep going until you can't go on or I tell you to stop."

Half an hour and three of her orgasms later, he was massaging his jaws, working them back and forth from the workout they'd just received. She looked down at him. "Not bad, but there's plenty of room for improvement," she told him. "Tomorrow I will start showing you a few tricks to improve your technique. And you didn't even last thirty minutes. We'll have to build up your endurance."

"Yes, Mistress."

She stroked him. "Don't feel so bad. For just starting off, you're pretty good." Her voice was soft and smooth as silk. "Stick with it, and you will be the best. I know you will." He smiled back at her, the look in the fox's eyes almost dreamy. He'd taken everything so far with a subtle determination that showed through his submissiveness. Chama knew right then that he would stay the course.

Not that she had any intention of going any easier on him through the period of initiation she had planned for the coming days. Recalling that he had earlier shown himself to be quite strong-willed, she wondered if that would be an impediment. As the days progressed, however, she realized that it actually helped, because she knew he was allowing whatever control she exercised over him.

* * *

It had been several days since Tom had prostrated himself before the ocelot as her slave. A part of him felt as though her putting that second collar on him had been a dirty trick. He'd expected her to ease him into his new life, and assumed that in any case she would start using him and his cock for her pleasure right away, or rewarding him when he did well in ways that would give him ample opportunity for release. Instead, she had put this other collar on him, a constant reminder of who now controlled him. He probably could have argued to have it removed during the day while he was working, but in truth it wasn't enough of a distraction, and the temptation to sneak off and masturbate when she wasn't around to stop him would have been overwhelming. He knew Mistress Chama would be most displeased when she found out, as she almost certainly would. There would come a time later when it would be fun to provoke her, to challenge her, but this certainly wasn't it. So he lived with it. And that part of him resented it.

A bigger part of him was pleased with it, and for virtually the same reasons. He'd given himself over to her, and she'd taken control quickly and decisively. Everything else she had done so far had been a long erotic adventure for a submissive such as himself. For the first full day she kept him beside her at leash's end, frequently looking him over, fondling him, and having him assume various postures. He'd spent most of his time around the house since then naked, and what she did have him wear often included wrist or ankle cuffs or a blindfold. He'd spent two nights on the floor chained to the end of her bed, one of them bound hand and foot. But it was the collar on his cock that symbolized to him more than anything else that she wasn't going to be easy on him, nor was she going to be predictable, and the more he thought about it, the more turned on he became by that idea. Once again, she had put her own spin on his request and made it better than he expected.

The pussy eating lessons were the most fun. It didn't matter that the muscles in his tongue were sore and tired, or that the sessions often aroused him to the point where his knot tried to swell painfully against its collar. He had already learned several new tricks for keeping a woman moaning and squirming under his tongue. He was getting better at judging her arousal level, and in only a week his endurance had increased by fifteen minutes.

Every day Chama asked him the question. Did he really want to be her slave? Did he understand what it took? Every day his frustration at the lack of release grew, and he kept hoping today would be the day she would remove it, but he was determined that it would come off first. The other collar, the one around his neck, never bothered him. Tom could easily see where some who fantasized about being a pleasure slave would falter when confronted with the reality, but he was determined not to be among them. Everything she did to him he made himself view as a positive experience.

So it was on the evening of the ninth day since she had put the collars on him that she asked the questions once again. "Travis, are you enjoying being my slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Chama, very much."

"Do you think you understand what it means to submit yourself to me completely?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And you still want to be my slave?"

"More than anything, Mistress Chama." He tried to sound more convincing than he had the previous night without sounding too desperate.

She smiled at him warmly and ran her hands over his body, stopping to caress his nipples and fondle his balls. "Okay, I believe you." She looked him in the eye and put a hand on the collar around his neck. "You understand that by removing the other collar, you agree to wear this one for good, in a matter of speaking."

"Yes, ma'am, I understand."

She pulled the chain over her neck and unlocked the collar on his member. Her doing so aroused him to the point where the knot tried to swell faster than she could loosen the collar enough to remove it, but at last it came off and he let out a long sigh of relief.

"And now, Travis, you've done so well these last nine days that for your reward, you may have your way with me for the rest of the evening."

His face lit up. In accepting her reward, the hardest part was making the mental shift from being the obedient submissive to being the one in control.

She looked back at him. "Well, what'll it be. I'm all yours."

He needed release, badly. Once he let the head between his legs do the thinking it didn't take him long to realize what he wanted most. "I want to screw your brains out." He surprised himself with his bluntness. "Please forgive me if I get a little carried away with my teeth and claws."

She looked back at him with a feral smile. "Travis," she replied, "felids like it rougher than most. I can handle it. Let yourself get carried away."

As he mounted her for the first time, he was surprised at the animal lust it unleashed in her when he bit her neck and clawed at her rump. As he rammed his tool into her, Chama proved she could take it and thrust back in kind. They screamed out their passion as they humped each other with wild abandon. His knot, free at last from its prison, soon swelled as he felt his orgasm build and build, until at last he unleashed a flood of sperm inside her.

He looked down at her, the afterglow still evident on her face as her breathing slowed. "Mistress, I hadn't quite pictured you losing control like that."

She looked back at him. "Well, I do sometimes. Did you like it?"

Unsure if there was a 'right' answer to this, he simply told the truth. "Yes, very much."

"Mmmm, excellent," she purred. "Because I like it too. Very much. It's something I wish my slave to be able to do to me again and again."

He beamed with pride. "Tonight, Mistress?"

"Your choice. As I said, for tonight you may have your way with me."

He did, four more times. He ate her pussy once as well. Despite the sore muscles in his tongue, he enjoyed the fact that he was doing it for fun and not as part of his training.

That night he fell asleep knowing that in the morning he would be back to serving his mistress any way she desired, that he'd be wearing the collar around his neck every night from now on. It was a secure feeling, one that made him all warm inside, knowing that she controlled him. Nothing pleased him more than pleasing her. He was in his own private heaven.

Monday, continued

We were seated at the table nibbling on grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and potato chips. "At first we played our roles to the hilt," Tom explained. "Eventually we reached a stage where our roles were simply understood and it was no longer necessary to remind ourselves of them constantly. It also wasn't long before we cut back how much time we spent playing them. Beyond a certain point, you remember you have other interests. We go full time now and then for a few days, but most of the time we only spend an hour or two a day in our mistress and slave roles."

"I haven't been overworking you, have I?" I queried.

"Not hardly. We planned on full time while you're here. For me, the novelty of having a different mistress makes it worth it."

"I see," I replied. "Any chance I could see more of the real Tom while I'm here?"

He gave me a curious look. "You mean the part of me that's neither pleasure slave nor attorney? I haven't really been hiding that part of myself, but I'll keep that in mind."

"Maybe it would help if we got out of the house some," Chama suggested. "In public, he's always Tom Graydon and if either of us is the pleasure slave, it's me."

"Okay, we can do that," I replied. "So tell me, which one of you decides when to play?"

"I do, at least in theory," said Chama. "It's actually sort of a mutual thing. We've learned each other's signals and know how to read each other's moods. He has ways of letting me know he wants to do something, or when it's not a good time. But working within that, I pretty much do anything I want to him anytime I feel like it."

"Often she'll just do something out of the blue, like tell me to strip, or chain me," Tom added. "For me, the idea that she can do that at any time for any reason or no reason at all is part of the excitement. We trust each other a great deal, and we have lucid moments when we talk about how we're doing."

"Even the name Travis eventually became superfluous, at least when it's just the two of us," Chama explained. "There are times when it still comes in handy, though, like for your visit."

Tom swallowed another bite from his sandwich and took a deep breath. "I'm glad you made it back when you did, Chama. I'm afraid I had to leave Kirin in a rather awkward spot here."

"I'll say," said the ocelot. "She didn't look too pleased when I walked in the door."

I cleared my throat. "How do you think I felt? When were you planning to tell me all this?"

"Today when you got back," said Tom.

"We thought about keeping quiet and seeing how long it would take you to figure it out," Chama quipped, "but decided against it."

"I would have tortured it out of you," I shot back. "Both of you," I added, turning to Tom. "So who else knows?"

"Brandon and Shar. Bianca probably does too," said Chama. "After one of my loans back to Bianca, Brandon said he could tell I'd been getting a lot of practice as a dom. I didn't deny it, but made them swear to keep whatever they knew or suspected about Tom and I a secret. I've worked with Shar and Brandon enough to know I can trust them. They eventually became the first ones I 'shared' Travis with."

"Oriana and Glenda know about it too," said Tom. "After Chama moved in it didn't take them long to work out what was going on." As he said it, I played back the earlier scene in the office through my head. "Don't worry. They're also sworn to secrecy."

"What did you tell them about me?"

"I told them you're a friend of Chama's who's visiting for the week, so they'd know it was okay if they saw you coming and going. That's all I said. But they can put two and two together, I'm afraid, especially after the way you reacted when you saw me in the office."

"You had clients in there, too."

"If they were paying attention, which I doubt, they don't know enough about you or my personal life to make anything of it."

I could feel my ears turn pink. "Why didn't you just tell me all this to begin with?"

They both shrugged, and Tom spoke. "We weren't sure you'd want to visit if you knew Chama was still a slave, even if only on paper. And we thought things would develop better between you and I if you knew me first as a pleasure slave before you found out I was an attorney."

Their reasons made some sense, but I still couldn't help feeling a little bit angry. "Okay, you admitted you weren't telling me everything, but I never thought it was anything like this. And I think there were a few lies in there too. 'Who's the lawyer?' 'He's just my landlord. You'll probably meet him while you're here.'"

"That wasn't a lie, and I didn't say 'probably'," Chama retorted as Tom laughed. "He is my landlord, and you did get to meet him."

"Slaves don't usually refer to their masters as their landlords," I pointed out, looking from one of them to the other, watching their expressions. They looked at each other and back at me.

Then Tom slid off his chair and knelt down in front of me. His eyes went down, his voice softened, and in every respect except the suit he was wearing, he became Travis. "Mistress Kirin, as Chama's legal owner I will accept responsibility on both of our behalf for any deception we may have committed in inviting you here to visit and in how we chose to present ourselves to you. I am truly sorry if our actions have upset or offended you, and I will accept any punishment you feel is appropriate."

I kept the stern expression but reached out and patted him on the head, as I had become accustomed to doing to him as Travis, something I admitted to myself I probably wouldn't be doing had I known him first as Tom. And I could see more clearly now how seductive he was when he took on his submissive persona. I couldn't stay mad at him, or at Chama either for that matter. "I'll have to think about it," I finally said. After another long moment to let the emotional clouds clear, I added, "You may sit back up in your chair."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Chama poured us some juice. "I'm glad we got that cleared up. For a minute there you had me worried."

"So, how have I been doing as your mistress?" I asked Tom.

He gave me a warm smile. "I loved your reaction the first time Chama brought me downstairs and presented me to you. I like the way you loosened up and lost your inhibitions as I gave you the bath and massage, and I've enjoyed everything that's happened between us since then."

I gazed at him suspiciously. "I feel like you knew just how to lead me on. You pegged me pretty well."

"In my line of work you do much better when you know how to read a person."

"You mean as an attorney or as a pleasure slave?"

"Both."

"You didn't answer my question. How was I doing?"

"You've been doing great. I'm certainly having a lot of fun with it. And nothing has changed. You're still my mistress whenever I'm not being an attorney, and I look forward to serving you for the rest of your visit." I swallowed, wondering how it would change the way I treated him now that I knew he was a lawyer. He stood, walked behind me, put his hands on my shoulders and said to my ears, almost in a whisper, "Just think about your fantasies, your deepest desires. Whatever they are, I will fulfill them if I can. If you want me to pleasure you five times a day, if you want me to walk around the house naked, if you'd like to tie me up and tease me, then that's exactly what I want you to do with me." His whisper was seductive, and by the time he finished speaking, I could feel myself getting wet. He straightened up and said aloud, "I need to get back to the office. You two have fun this afternoon and I'll see you after work."

* * *

There was a nice cool salt breeze off the sea to moderate the warm sun. Chama and I were downtown and she was showing me some of her favorite shops in the area. One had candles and incense. Another had used, weathered pieces of hardware from fishing boats, which evidently some people liked to use for their decor. We looked through several art galleries where some of the featured artists were amazingly talented. There was also the usual tourist fare - gifts, souvenirs, postcards, T-shirts, and so forth. Restaurants too, but we weren't hungry.

1...45678...15