A Private Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That you're getting the idea. That you're not afraid to use me however you want."

"You mean even though you may not like something, it still turns you on?"

"I suppose it marks me as a true submissive, but yes, very much so. And I wouldn't say I don't like the sheath."

"You seemed worried when I mentioned it a minute ago."

"I hope you don't let my being a little worried get in the way of you having fun with me."

"Actually, I think it may make it more fun."

"There you go."

I fell asleep that night to a different set of questions than on the previous nights. The day's events had revealed to me why he was so agreeable to being my slave, and had opened new doors in what I was willing to consider doing with him. Only now I wondered, why is he like this? What's so great about being a submissive, bound to satisfy someone else's every whim?

Tuesday

The thing I hated most about rescheduling the boat tour was that I had to get up earlier than I like to while on vacation for a second day. Tom didn't seem to mind, though, and he woke me up at the same time and in the same manner as he had done the previous day. By the time he had gotten me good and wet, I wanted more. "Come up here, foxie. I want you inside me." I told him.

"As you wish," he replied, but he didn't slide up right away. Instead, he reached around behind me and began stroking my tail, paying particular attention to that spot on the underside that drove me wild. Then he slid only partway up, licking and sucking on my nipples as he continued to work on my cunt with one hand and my tail with the other. He then used one hand to start massaging the front of my pelvic bone near one end. Soon he began doing the same at the opposite end with the other hand, and he found two pressure points. As he rubbed them, it did something incredible to my desire and made me want a cock inside me in a way I had never felt before. "Oh, gods, fuck me now."

He did, and I fucked him back with wild abandon. I had merely wanted him inside me, and he had found a way to work me into a frenzy of lust before he complied. Again he had anticipated me, giving me what I hadn't realized I wanted. After I came, his knot felt so good inside me I asked him to stay until it subsided, but he explained that once it swelled it didn't take much to keep him aroused even after his orgasm, and after a few minutes we had to get ready for our respective day's activities.

The boat tour went off without a hitch this time. The best part was the stop to walk through the Tindley Head Lighthouse, about halfway through the tour. We were able to climb the spiral staircase on the inside and take in the view from the walkway around the edge. Among the other stops was an island park in which a sunken ship had been raised, moved a few dozen yards inland and converted to a memorial.

When I returned to the house, Chama wore a morose expression and appeared to be deep in thought. "Everything okay?," I asked.

"Yeah, I guess," she replied as she headed upstairs. "I need to go do something."

I followed her. "What is it? Anything I can help with."

The ocelot stopped and waited for me, and we went to her bedroom together. "I need to put some things back in your room."

She handed me several of Tom's dress shirts from her closet. "Tom's room, right?"

"Tom insists on calling it your room. You're the mistress, he's the slave, and that's the way it should be."

"So you took out a few things that would have made it obvious he wasn't just a pleasure slave?"

"Basically."

It only took a couple of trips to move everything. Back in her room, I looked her over. "Something's bothering you. Would you like to talk about it?"

We sat on her bed, and she shrugged. "Having you here is bringing back memories and has got me thinking about my life before and after I became a pleasure slave."

"I have to confess, before I got here I was afraid of what being a pleasure slave had done to you. Now that I've been around you a couple of days, it's nice to know you're still the same person. Even if you do have a rather unusual living arrangement."

She gazed at me humbly. "Thank you. You don't know how worried I was that you wouldn't accept me like this."

"We've always been best friends. What's not to accept?"

"Not everyone has. My parents..."

"Your parents? What about them."

She caught her breath, then I saw tears starting to well up in her eyes. "They haven't talked to me almost since I became a slave. I think they've disowned me."

"Oh, my gosh! Roald didn't say anything about it when we talked."

"Even though my mother and I didn't get along on a lot of things, I'd do anything for my family. She didn't like it when I became a prostitute, but Dad didn't seem to mind. I've always been closer to him anyway, and he appreciated the extra money. When he ended up sick in the hospital, unable to work while the bills piled up, I couldn't bear to stand by and watch without helping. So I sold myself. Pleasure slaves are worth more than regular slaves, and they needed that extra bit and I knew I could handle the work. But Mother refused the money, setting it aside in a separate account thinking she was going to buy me back. She couldn't force me, and eventually the bill collectors found out about the money and seized it, which is what the money was for in the first place. I sacrificed myself for them, and Mother never forgave me."

"That's terrible," I gasped. "What about the rest of your family."

"I haven't spoken with Dad either, but according to my brothers and sisters Mom pretty much forced him to choose between us. Of them, only Kalan sides with my mother, probably because he's the oldest. Kiesha thinks Mom resents the fact that I was able to get her and Dad out of a rut better than they could themselves. I had an option they didn't and I took advantage of it. She tells me they say I'm a slave to some damn lawyer. They've never even met Tom and have no idea what he's like! The rest of my family I get along with fine. I keep in touch with Kiesha, Roald and Nieman. Teal and Berti aren't adults yet and still live at home, but according to the others, they're on my side too."

Chama's tears flowed. I held her close. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on." I hugged her tighter, and she hugged back. We got more comfortable on the bed, and for a long time, we just lay there, her sobbing into my shirt, me stroking her fur. We were just two close friends, one comforting the other through a difficult situation.

I was feeling groggy from getting up early and must have drifted off into a nap at some point, but when I awoke, she was still beside me. According to the clock, I had only been asleep about ten minutes. My shirt was wet from her tears, but her breathing was even and there were no more sounds of her crying. I think she had drifted off too, but when I looked down hoping to see a peaceful expression on her face, she opened her eyes and looked back at me. She looked better.

The ocelot began stroking my neck and shoulders, and I responded by caressing her back, extending my claws to scratch gently. She did the same with hers, and the first time we repositioned ourselves to get more comfortable, we ended up with our noses nearly touching. We looked into each other's eyes, then our mouths locked together, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. Her hands were under my shirt, gently kneading my breasts, and as soon as I had to break the kiss to catch my breath, she had my shirt up and her head down, using her fingers and her tongue to do incredible things to my nipples. Her other hand found it's way down my pants to discover how wet she had already gotten me, and she found several ways to make me squirm. She had learned some new tricks since the last time we had done this several years earlier. I didn't object as she undid my shorts and slid them off along with my panties, and began exploring my cunt in earnest. Her tongue found its way into my channel, and she expertly nibbled, sucked and nipped at my pussy. My back soon arched, as I drenched her muzzle with the juices of a powerful orgasm.

Throughout all this, I did my best to return the favor, and while she didn't try to stop me, Chama was determined to pleasure me the best she knew how and wasn't going to let a little thing like letting me pleasure her back slow her down. I thought perhaps she was thanking me for listening to her problems earlier, but I think both of us had been wanting this for a couple of days and were just waiting for the right time. Sharing our bodies was one of the things I had been anticipating about my visit before I arrived and found out about Travis.

After my orgasm, she allowed me to partake of her body. I was anxious to feel her nipples against my tongue and to run it back and forth over them, enjoying their hardness. I doubt if I was as expert at it as she was, but I did my best and she enjoyed it plenty. Like me, she had drenched her panties by the time I got them off, and moments later, I partook of her snatch, which was as tasty as ever. I took my time, driving her to a wild climax that left my muzzle coated with her nectar.

Face to face again, we cleaned our own juices off each other's muzzles. Our hands continued to roam over each other's bodies as we found more ways to pleasure each other. We took our time. Eventually I traced the outline of every one of her spots using my claws or my tongue. She enjoyed running her fingers through my thicker fur. We took pleasure in our differences and our similarities.

We were dressed and back downstairs when Tom closed the office for the day. "How are my two favorite ladies?"

"Fine," we said in unison.

He hugged us both. "I'd like to take you out for dinner. You two smell like each other," he said with a knowing grin. "You might want to wash up a bit before we head out."

We had a fantastic dinner at one of Port Shelton's excellent seafood restaurants.

When we returned, I tied him to the bed, wrists overhead and legs spread. I put the sheath on him and explained to him the little game I had thought up to make it more interesting than simply watching as he was being teased. I started him at a level that would give me room to increase the teasing level several steps without risking orgasm, then I began reading a story as though tutoring him. Every few minutes I would stop and ask a question about the story, and if he gave the wrong answer, I would increase the level. If he got three in a row right I would decrease it one. He was surprisingly alert, but I had chosen some difficult questions for him, and the sheath was distracting the hell out of him as I knew it would. After less than half the time I had planned to keep it on him he had reached the maximum level, so from then on, every third wrong answer I straddled him and masturbated to orgasm only inches from his face.

As before, it was an incredible turn-on for me to watch him moan and gyrate in frustration at being brought repeatedly near orgasm. I almost felt sorry for him when he gave a wrong answer and I tried to sound sympathetic as reached over without hesitation to turn up the teasing level. It was nearly three hours I had him on edge when I was ready to conclude the game. "Would you like to come?" I asked him.

"Yes," he groaned.

"How bad?"

"Really bad."

"Would you like it if I promised not to make you wear this sheath again for the rest of my visit?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll promise on one condition."

"What?"

"I turn it off now and you have to wait until morning to come."

He groaned loudly but took a minute to consider this offer. "Okay, I agree."

I turned it off and left it on him. When turned off, the sheath was effectively a mild cock cage and chastity device. I removed his other bonds, then programmed the device to start fifteen minutes before my wake up time, and instructed him not to wake me until it had been running at least that long.

Wednesday

Travis woke me up on schedule. As soon as I could convince myself to move I checked the timer on the sheath's remote control and confirmed that indeed it had been running longer than fifteen minutes, so I knew he was well teased up by the time he started on me. As I lay back, I noticed the way he was eating me was somehow different. He was panting more, letting out an occasional moan, and overall had the feel of being distracted as he licked and kissed my pussy. Objectively, he may not have been as good, but knowing the cause of his distraction made it an incredibly delicious experience. It was the first time I'd ever been eaten by someone as distracted as that when I wasn't too busy being the cause of the distraction to enjoy it.

He didn't waste any time bringing me to orgasm, so it was my turn to keep my promise. He stood up, I knelt before him and removed the sheath. Since he had been wearing it for about twelve hours the smell of his musk was quite strong, but it was pleasant to my nostrils. I took his cock in my mouth and began working my hands and my mouth up and down the length of his member. I wasn't trying to hurry, but he was so worked up it was hard to hold him off and it wasn't long before his orgasm was imminent. Thinking he must have built up a pretty good load of cum the night before, I didn't want to try to take it all in my mouth, so I let it land all over my face and muzzle. Spurt after spurt he shot as I continued to milk his organ with my hand. Finally he was drained, so I looked up at him with my cum-covered face. "Well done, slave. You sure earned your reward."

He knelt down, bringing his face level with mine. "Thank you, Mistress Kirin, for letting me come, and thank you for using me for your pleasure."

"You're welcome," I giggled.

"Would you like me to clean that off?"

I twitched my nose, and through the smell of cum I could also smell the pot of coffee Chama had started downstairs. "Not yet. I think I'll go get us some coffee first." His eyebrows went up.

I went downstairs, still wearing Tom's cum on my face. "Good morning, Chama."

"Good morning, Kirin. How'd you sl... Oh, my gosh!" She nearly dropped her cup of coffee.

"Something the matter?" I said innocently as I poured two cups.

She tried to say something, but no sound came out.

"I'll be down for breakfast in a few."

I went back upstairs and gave Tom his cup. I sat down and he spoke as he began dabbing the cum off. "If I may ask, whatever made you decide to go downstairs like that?"

"Oh, I don't know. I just thought it would be funny to see Chama's reaction. She was hilarious."

"I could hear."

"Why do you ask?"

"It's just that wearing cum like that is usually something a master would make his slave do, not the other way around."

"Oh, really?"

We were silent a moment as he dabbed the last of the cum off. He spoke again. "How did you feel the night before last when Chama and I forced ourselves on you? You didn't seem to be fighting us very hard."

"Helpless, but it was kind of fun not being in control. I kind of deserved it anyway."

"Hmmm, okay." He smiled, and I could see there were wheels turning behind those eyes of his.

"Why did you thank me after I teased you that long with the sheath, then made you wait all night to come?"

"It's hard to explain. There's a certain kind of satisfaction I get from being used by other people for their pleasure. From being able to accomplish whatever challenge or make it through whatever torment they think it would be fun to put me through."

I thought about it. "Seems kind of strange to me, but if it works for you..."

He gave me a long, thoughtful look. "Kirin, if I may be so bold, I would like to suggest something you might not have considered. Though I am bound to be your pleasure slave, if you wished it, you could have me top you."

"You mean..?"

"You would submit to me for some period of time. Our roles would be reversed. You would become my pleasure slave."

I caught my breath. "You're right. I hadn't thought of that."

"We can't do it now, obviously. I have a trial today, but it'll give me some time to think up a scene for you. What do you think?"

I began my internal dialogue, weighing the pros and cons, trying to decide whether this was something I wanted to try, but after about half a minute, the dialogue just sort of faded away as I realized I was getting wet again. Really wet. "Yes, I'd like to do that," I breathed. I don't remember deciding to say it.

As we dressed, I began to puzzle over myself. Why I had gotten so turned on by his suggestion? We had barely begun talking about it when some part of me that liked the idea suddenly took over. Had he read me and coaxed that part of me out?

I worked out part of the answer right away. I had been fascinated by the way he could derive as much satisfaction as he did from total submission to another, and had been asking a lot of questions in an effort to understand it. And he had just hit on the best way to help me gain that understanding.

What had I just gotten myself into? Did that make me a submissive too? Maybe not, since I wouldn't submit to just anyone, but then I didn't think he would either. At the moment I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather submit to than Tom.

* * *

"I love this fruit lasagna," I told Glenda, taking another bite. "Could you give me the recipe?"

"Of course, and thank you," said the ferret.

She and Oriana were back in the kitchen having lunch with Chama and I. It was the first chance I'd had to really get to know them. They were happy to suggest a few more things I could do while visiting Port Shelton. One of their suggestions was to drive to the top of Blue Mountain, which had fantastic views not only from the summit but also during the drive.

"I hope we didn't embarrass you too much when you came into the office the other day," said Oriana.

"It's okay. I've already worked it out with Tom and Chama."

Glenda and Oriana exchanged a glance, and I think my ears flushed again. Chama seemed to take it all in stride. "We understand. You were in a kind of difficult position," said Oriana. There was a pause. "Yes, we know about 'Travis'," the lemur continued.

I was ready to say just about anything to keep the conversation moving forward so the moment wouldn't drag out. "So, what is your opinion of 'Travis'?"

Oriana kept a straight face. "If you mean, have I ever participated, no I haven't. I have no desire to."

"Me neither," Glenda added.

"Tom is welcome to do whatever he wants with his spare time," Oriana continued. "It bothered me a little at first. He wants to keep it very discrete, and Glenda and I ended up becoming his first line of defense if anything is a little too, ahem, obvious. It's not something I'm the most comfortable with, but he asked that we please say something whenever we notice anything."

"He's afraid if we can tell, others might notice, too," said Glenda.

"But you stayed with him," I observed.

"He's still the best lawyer in town, in my opinion," said Oriana. "I have to admit, after he got Chama and we figured out what was going on between them, there were moments I wasn't sure I wanted to stay on with him. But a couple of months later, it became something of a cause for him, and in that we ended up supporting him, becoming part of his team, and it left no doubt that staying on his staff was the right thing to do." Glenda was nodding agreement. "Have you heard of the Slave Rights Act?"

"The zebra at the clerk's office mentioned it. Said he was a supporter of it."

Oriana smiled. "Oh, he did a lot more than that. He practically wrote the law." I blinked.

1...678910...15