A Private Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hi.” He said.

I smiled a little shyly and cast my eyes downward. He grinned at me.

“Mine, it’s time to go.”

I stretched lazily and peered around, noticing that he’d apparently packed away all of his gear. He got to his feet and gave me his large hand, help me up.

“Don’t move.” He whispered and my breath caught.

He produced a soft shirt and slipped it over my head, waiting as I slid my arms through the sleeves. He pulled it into place at my waist, his fingers lingering a moment on my skin. He leaned forward a bit and pressed a soft kiss to my mouth.

A pair of soft pants were next and I stepped into them, using his shoulder for support as he crouched before me. He tugged them gently into place, wrapping a strong arm behind me. He buried his face against my belly. I reached out, stroking his hair. We remained so for a few moments, enjoying our closeness.

He released me, and offered a sock. I grinned and wriggled my foot into it, following shortly with the other. My favorite running shoes were placed upon my feet and tied neatly.

He stood, folding me into his arms, holding me closely for several minutes, rocking me gently to and fro. He guided me off the blanket, retrieved it and rolled it into an efficient bundle. He stuffed it into his backpack, which I was beginning to regard as a magical container as it always seemed to hold whatever he might need.

Taking my small, warm hand in his, he said, “Let’s go home, Mine.”

I thought to turn back toward the falls, to the only exit I knew from the cave. His laughter was warm and rich as he led me toward the back of the cave, a flashlight in his other hand. He shone the light upon a small path and we followed it until it abruptly ended. He pushed aside hanging moss and fern and we emerged a short distance from the clearing where he’d earlier begun our adventure. I looked at him incredulously.

“How long have you known that was there?” I asked. He grinned.

“Since, we first came here.” He replied, laughing.

I laughed, shaking my head. “Always a step ahead.” I said, lifting his hand to kiss the palm.

“That’s why you love me.” He replied and we walked hand in hand to the car.

He opened the door and I clambered in. The door closed and I heard the rear door on the opposite side open and the backpack land heavily behind his seat. A moment later, the door slammed shut and he opened the one on the driver’s side and climbed in. He closed the door and fastened his seat belt.

“By the way,” He said, “I thought you might like to see these.”

He handed me a pile of instant photographs. I looked down at the first one and gasped. Pictures of me from all angles, suspended in the cave were the subject of the photos. My eyes widened as I saw myself, not only suspended, but holding a white rose between my teeth, its petals and thorns enriched with my blood. I looked up at him, eyes wide.

He looked at me, a sly smile creeping across his lips, started the car and headed for home.