A Private Room

Story Info
A couple enjoy a very unusual restaurant experience.
4.4k words
4.11
36.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silversword
silversword
20 Followers

"Drinks, Sir?" asked the waiter.

"Yes, we'll have a bottle of Champagne please." Mark replied, smiling across at Nik.

"Certainly Sir," replied the waiter, he walked smartly around the table pulling the seat out to allow Nik to sit down.

The waiter returned to the table a brief moment later with two glasses and two menus. Setting the glasses down he handed out the menus, first to Nik and then to Mark. Just then a waitress brought out the Champagne in a tall stand. The waiter took the bottle and made a restrained show of opening the bottle with a loud pop, before pouring the two glasses.

"I'll leave you to peruse your menus." said the waiter with a slight smile, before turning and leaving the private dining room.

They took their drinks and looked at each other across the large and sturdy table. It was simply set with a plain white table cloth and nothing else. The room was dimly but adequately lit with candles set on the side against large mirrors.

Nik let out a slight giggle, "I never expected it to be so classy," she said. Taking her glass she took a small sip of the ice cold Champagne, savouring the taste and texture of the bubbles.

"I know," replied Mark, "even for the cost I was expecting it to appear a little sleazy. He opened his menu and stared at the selections available.

Nik opened her menu too and let out another small titter, "Oh my," she exclaimed. She took another gulp of Champagne, "So what do you think you fancy?"

Mark's mind was running wild. Ever since he had been told about this place he thought about what he might choose, unsure if his choices would be influenced by having Nik here. When he had first brought up the idea with her she had been unsure, but now she seemed fully on board.

They both accepted that things had got a little stale and that something was needed to push their boundaries. This way they would be doing it together.

He looked back at the menu, staring at the options for the starters, it said:

"The choices are simple however the options are varied, we try to cater to every taste whether you wish to give or receive. Please discuss with your waiter."

Underneath it simply listed:

Appetisers

Fellatio

Cunnilingus

Erotic Massage

Mark looked across at Nik and could see her eyes had lit up and as she was reading the menu she had sucked her bottom lip in. He sipped deeply on his Champagne.

She looked up at him, "So what are you going to have?"

"I'm going to start with a sweet little pussy, I think," he said with a smile, "what about you?"

"I was going to have someone tongue my sweet little pussy," she said looking at him deeply with her pale blue eyes, "but perhaps I'll join you in tasting one."

Mark's eyes lit up at her suggestion that she'd like to eat another girl's pussy. They had talked about it but he never thought she would do it. Then again this is what tonight was all about. "Good, I think you'll love it."

He took another gulp of Champagne and so did Nik. They both returned to their menu's, looking across to the main courses:

Vaginal Sex

Anal Sex

69

"What are you going to choose next," Mark asked probingly.

Nik screwed her face up a little pretending to think hard, Mark loved the way her ruby lips looked when she did that. "I think, I'm going to get me a large cock," she hesitated, "maybe even a black one."

"A black one?" he smiled at her.

"Maybe." She said, her face lit up and flushed a little.

The thought of her taking on another man's cock turned him on, a black one just made it seem that little bit naughtier. "In your pussy?" he asked.

"Of course in my pussy," she gasped, partly mocking but partly genuinely in surprise. She thought for a moment, "I knew it, you want to put things in my ass."

"I bet that's what you're going to have, isn't it?" she teased. "Let me guess, a skinny little blond maybe?"

He smiled, she knew he had a thing for skinny girls, she knew too that he loved her curves but variety was the spice of life. "I was thinking of maybe a brunette, but yes definitely skinny and I definitely want to stick my cock in her ass."

Even as he said it he felt more confident than he ever had about talking about sex with Nik, and here he was talking about fucking a total stranger up the ass as she watched. What a great night this was turning out to be.

They both drank from their glasses, draining the Champagne. Mark reached over and refilled their glasses, laughing slightly as one bubbled over. As he replaced the bottle in the stand the door opened and their waiter returned.

"Are you ready to order," he asked standing poised with his order pad.

Mark glanced and Nik, "Yes, yes we are." He smiled at her, her face and chest reddened and she glanced away from the waiter.

"We will both start with a little pussy to eat." Said Mark confidently.

"To share Sir?" asked the waiter nonchalantly.

"Erm," thought Mark, the question threw him a little. He looked across at Nik but she was trying to hide a smirk behind her hand, seemly enjoying his discomfort.

"No," said Mark, regaining his composure. "We'll have one each I think." He looked at Nik as if to see if she objected, "I'd like mine with a little bush," he said trying to supress a slight laugh at how absurd it sounded.

"Very good Sir, and for the Lady?" prompted the waiter.

Mark quizzically glanced at Nik who was by now bright red in the face, she feigned a slight cough trying to compose herself. "I'd like mine cleanly shaven, if that's alright."

"Certainly Madam," the waiter noted the order down, "and for your main course?"

"The Lady," Mark began confidently now, smiling across at Nik, "will have a large black cock, for her pussy." Although he addressed his order to the waiter he was looking Nik squarely in the eye as he spoke. "And I," he continued, "will have a skinny little brunette, up the ass."

Mark could already feel his cock harden and strain against his trousers as he thought about the order.

"Breasts, Sir?" asked the waiter.

"I'm sorry," said Mark as if not understanding the question.

"I think he wants to know dear," said Nik, "if you would like tits on your girl. I think something around a B cup would be fine." She answered for him, Mark again not surprised that she knew what he might want.

"Sounds perfect," confirmed Mark, smiling across at his wife.

"And will you be wanting any additional toys on the side," the waiter continued, "vibrators, dildos, cuffs, gags or paddles?"

Nik and Mark looked at each other quizzically, before both shaking their heads in agreement. "Perhaps we'll just keep it simple, no thank you," replied Mark.

"Excellent choices," said the waiter. "I'll bring some more Champagne." With that he turned and left the room.

They both sat in silence for a moment sipping their drinks. Nik toyed with her necklace, adjusting the pendant so it sat in the valley of her cleavage. Her fingers laid against her warm skin, she looked up at Mark, "Are you ready?" she asked.

"I think so," replied Mark, "are you?"

"Yes," she said, sounding a little more confident than she felt, "yes I am."

Mark jolted as he felt a pressure against his cock. Nik had slipped off her shoe and was pressing her stockinged foot against his crotch. Although it had softened slightly he felt the blood rush back to the organ as she pressed against it.

"Oh, I think you're ready," she said with a slightly mocking tone and a pretend expression of shock.

No sooner had she started the door opened and she dropped her foot away from his crotch. The waiter walked in carrying another bottle of Champagne and behind him followed two young girls both dressed in simple black skirts and white blouses. One had short cropped blond hair, the other long dark hair which was neatly tied up in an elaborate bun.

The girls stood either side of the waiter as he once more made a ceremony of opening the bottle. He removed the first bottle from the stand and replaced it with the fresh one, slight wisps still drifted from the bottle.

He then reached across to the blond haired girl and lifted the front of her skirt exposing the tops of her stockings and her bare mound. "For the Lady," he said before releasing her skirt. He then reached across and did the same with the other girl revealing her neatly trimmed bush, "and for Sir."

Mark glanced across at Nik and smiled, she was still looking at the girls her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Would you like them to undress?" asked the waiter, "or if you prefer to can undress them as you go."

Nik looked at Mark as if prompting him to make the choice for them. "I think we'll just see how we go," said Mark glancing back between his wife and the girls.

"As you wish," said the waiter, he gestured to the girls. With that they moved forward and slid themselves onto the table, straddling both diners, before lifting their skirts and presenting their sweet pussies. "Enjoy."

The waiter turned and left the room.

Mark and Nik both sat for a moment staring at the exposed delicacy before them. Mark tried to look across to his wife but his view was blocked by the two girls on the table. He leaned around and looked at his wife who was staring intently into the blonde's shaven pussy.

"Do you mind if I start," he said, she looked up and him and burst into a fit of giggles, her face flushed bright red, Mark laughed too.

Composing herself she replied, "Please do."

With that Mark took a deep drink of Champagne before touching his lips to the girl's soft inner thighs. He gently kissed his way along, his nose filling with her scent as he neared the edge of her pussy. Her knees twitched as he kissed it, then gently lapped his tongue up one side, before firmly planting a kiss on the hood.

Nik still taking in the sight before her tentatively lifted her hands up and placed them on the blonde's thighs, she looked up at the girls face as if looking for permission. The girl smiled back down at her as if giving her permission and as if to invite her in she took her fingers and touched them to her pussy, parting her lips slightly.

Nik ran her hands down the inside of the girl's thighs until her fingers grazed the tops of her inner thighs. She brought her face closer but was still hesitant to make that final commitment. She could hear the moans coming from Mark's girl, knowing how good he was with his tongue she could imagine the pleasure she was receiving. Her own pussy ached at the thought, she looked back again at the pussy exposed in front of her face and licked her lips.

Sensing her hesitation the blonde lifted up Nik's glass and offered it her to take a sip. Putting her lips to it Nik drank deeply, the girl then tilted the glass back, pouring the rest of the contents onto her pussy. The cool, fizzy liquid tingled against her sensitive skin and she let out a soft gasp.

Hearing her gasp and looking at the now glistening pussy was all the encouragement Nik needed and she pressed forward, first kissing and then pressing her tongue into the soft folds.

Mark broke away for a moment, he looked back at the glistening pussy before him, its folds now open and exposed fully. He stood and looked around the table at his wife, seeing her head buried deep between the blonde girls legs. Noticing his look the dark haired girl leaned back against the blonde and turned her head so that they could kiss. Shoulders back to back Mark watched as their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths.

Taking in the scene Mark then reached forward and began to unbutton the blouse of the dark haired girl, exposing the pale skin of her chest and her firm young breasts. The nipples were already hard and looked invitingly suck-able. Mark picked the bottle from the stand and brought the cold glass across and pressed it to the girl's sensitive nipple.

Then turning the bottle he poured the sparkling liquid over her breasts, he admired the soft wet skin for a moment before replacing the bottle in the stand and then pressing his warm mouth onto her nipple. He sucked deeply savouring the sweet taste of Champagne as he drew the nipple deep into his mouth. The girl writhed against him whilst still trying to deeply kiss the blonde.

Mark returned to his seat and once more buried his face into the delight of his treat. He ran his tongue from bottom to top before settling in on her clit ready to bring her to a finish. He could sense her nearing and he pushed her thighs back, pressing deeper. His tongue flickered in a frenzy as her brought her to a climax then let his tongue go limp against her engorged clit.

Hearing the muffled screams as Mark brought his girl to orgasm Nik looked up. Mark stood up triumphantly and looked round at his wife. "Here," she said with lipstick smeared across her mouth, "will you finish mine for me?"

The blond looked down at Nik and then across at Mark as he walked round the table. Nik pushed her chair back to allow Mark in, he knelt down between the girl's legs and looked at her bald pussy, faint traces of Nik's lipstick stood out against the pale skin.

"Now I get to see what you do to me," said Nik as she leaned in close her face inches from his and inches from the warm inviting pussy.

Mark grinned and kissed Nik firmly on the mouth, enjoying the taste of pussy of her lips, he then turned his head and continued to pleasure Nik's girl. Soon his expert touch brought her to the brink of orgasm, just as the blonde was whimpering in the build up to her release Nik pressed her mouth forward, touching both the girls pussy and Marks mouth. She snaked her tongue out and in an open mouthed kiss with Mark brought the girl to a shattering orgasm, their two tongues playing together over her clit.

Nik and Mark broke away for a moment and continued their kiss savouring the taste of the other girls on each other's mouths. Mark broke away, standing up he realised that his cock was jutting out against his trousers as an awkward angle, he readjusted himself. Nik laughed slightly at his discomfort.

The girls had stood up from the table and readjusted their clothing. As they did so the waiter returned, he carried a small tray with bottles of lube and he placed them on the table as if they were salt and pepper pots.

"How was your appetiser?" he asked looking at the slightly dishevelled Nik.

"Excellent, thank you." She replied a little self-conscious of her appearance.

"Thank you girls," the waiter said stiffly, "that will be all." They bowed their heads slightly and left the dining room.

"The main course will be served presently," he announced, "would you prefer them dressed or undressed?"

Mark looked down at Nik again, "I'll take mine undressed," she said.

"Me too," replied Mark.

The waiter turned and left, Mark returned to his seat, refilling the glasses he drank deeply. He looked across as Nik and could sense the excitement in her. "I can't wait to see that dark cock slide into your pussy," he said.

She took a drink, "I'm so ready," she replied, "thank you for this."

Moments later the waiter returned with their main course in tow. The contrast between them was stark, behind the waiter was a skinny brunette, her hip bones and ribs just discernible against her pale skin, her small breasts tipped with small but dark nipples.

Behind her strode a tall but relatively thin black man. The hair on his head was cropped short but apart from that he was completely hairless. Jutting out in front of him his already erect cock had a slight gleam of moisture.

Nik's mind imaged the skinny brunette sucking him deeply to get him hard before they came in. Revelling in the image of that dark cock sliding in between her pale lips, she imagined that same cock in her own mouth.

"Can I offer you anything else?" enquired the waiter.

Nik and Mark exchanged glances and a small shrug, they were both eager to explore the newly delivered course. "No, thank you," Mark replied for both of them.

"Very good," the waiter turned and left.

Alone with their main course Nik noticed that "her" cock was starting to droop a little. "I'm going to taste mine first," she said confidently walking over and kneeling down before the black man. She placed her hands on his hips and looked longingly at the cock level with her eyes. She looked up at the man's face, at first he was impassive but he soon looked down and smiled, blood already flowing back into his shaft.

Nik reached her head forward and kissed the tip of his dark cock with her already lipstick smeared lips. The first kiss was tentative, the second held a little longer, she glanced across at Mark who was staring at her intently. Looking him in the eye she opened up and took the cock deeper into her mouth. Mark continued to watch for a moment, revelling in his wife's passion for the cock in her mouth.

Mark walked over to his course and looked over her body, he walked behind her, admiring her legs and small round arse. He placed his hands on her shoulders before stepping in close, he pressed his erection against her through his trousers. Running his hands down the front of her body he cupped her small breasts before pinching gently at her nipples.

Continuing further down with his hands Mark grazed her hip bones before allowing his fingers to reach for her pussy, it was warm to the touch and letting a finger probe found it to be wet and eager. The girl bucked against his finger, he pulled her in towards him, pressing his cock against her arse. Taking both hands round he stepped back slightly cupping the firm round cheeks of her arse.

Nik stood up and taking her man by the hand she led him to her chair, sitting him down she lifted the hem of her dress to her waist and slipped her knickers down to her ankles before stepping out of them. Looking back at Mark who was still running his hands over his girl she flashed her exposed crotch at him before straddling her man. Facing towards the table she grasped his now rock hard cock and as if she were sitting down to dinner she lowered herself onto it, savouring the sensation as the dark cock filled her.

Leading his girl by the waist Mark walked around to face his wife across the table. She was slowing lifting herself up and down on the dark cock, taking him a little deeper into her pussy with each thrust. Mark bent his girl over the table, face down, he looked along her slender back and small firm arse. Unbuckling his belt he opened his trousers and finally let his own cock spring free. He pushed his trousers to his ankles and let his hard cock rest against the girls arse, he could see Nik watching intently as he gentle ran it up the length of her crease.

Mark leaned forward across the table, sensing that he wanted her Nik leaned in too, for a moment just the tip of her man's cock remained in her pussy. Mark kissed her deeply before tugging down on one side of her dress and exposing a breast, he pinched it hard but playfully. Picking up the bottle of lube from the table he stood back, he poured it liberally over his cock and let it run down across the girls arse.

Mark watched his wife as she sank back onto her man's hard cock, her breast now exposed, Nik began again to move up and down, one hand cupping her exposed breast the other cupping her man's balls. Mark touched his fingers to the small of his girls back, scooping up the lube and coating his fingers in it. Trailing them down her body and down between her cheeks he soon found her hole. She flinched slightly at his touch before gasping as Mark ran his finger around the edge, he sensed her relax against him and he pushed in with at first one and soon two fingers.

Nik was watching intently as Mark worked his fingers into her arse, his cock gleaming with lube poised and ready. Mark reached forward and underneath his girl, squeezing her breast as he worked his fingers still deeper into her.

silversword
silversword
20 Followers
12