A Private Show Ch. 01

Story Info
A night at home with Sara is full of surprises.
1.9k words
4.04
33.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sampl8r
sampl8r
19 Followers

"Grab me another drink on your way back!" I called out to Sara as she was walking into the kitchen. It was a Saturday night and after having plans to go out, Sara had decided at the last minute that she felt like staying in. So instead of having drinks at a bar we were drinking in our living room...not the worst night in the world when you're with someone as hot as Sara.

As Sara walked back into the room carrying two drinks I admired her body. At thirty-two she's more attractive than most twenty-two year olds and she's got the experience to compliment her beauty. She was wearing a short black dress made of very thin material that hugged her 5'7" frame. The front was cut low enough to reveal a modest amount of her olive 34C breasts and the back was cut very low, only a few inches above her beautiful ass. She usually wore her long black hair pulled back but tonight she had worn it down.

As she handed me my drink she sat down on the couch next to me. She snuggled into my neck and started to lightly kiss me while I could feel her breath on my neck. She whispered into my ear, "I feel guilty that we stayed in tonight because of me. I know you were looking forward to going out." As she was saying this I could feel her hand start to lightly rub my chest and I felt her start to unbutton the top button of my shirt.

"I think you deserve a reward..just a little compensation for putting up with me. I know I can be pretty bossy at times. But I think that deep down inside, you like it a little bit." With a twist of her fingers I felt another button come undone.

I couldn't argue with her. I have a fairly aggressive personality and I'm definitely very competitive. But something about a beautiful, strong-willed woman being in a dominant position over me doesn't bother me...in fact, it definitely turns me on.

Sara finished unbuttoning my shirt and gently ran her fingers over my chest and abdomen. Her fingernails brought faint chills along my spine. She moved her hand down to my jeans, unbuttoned and unzipped them. I felt her hand reach into my boxers and her fingers wrapped around the base of my cock.

"I want you to lay here and let me be in control tonight. Just follow my instructions. How does that sound?" As she was saying this she started to very slowly move her grip up my cock, beginning to slowly stroke it.

"Your wish is my command. So far I'm not complaining." I said with a grin. She looked over into my eyes and I saw a very devilish look in them as she slowly grinned. Without saying anything else she started to pull up and outwards on my jeans and I stood up from the couch. She stood up behind me and slowly took off my shirt and let it drop to the floor. Her hands reached around my waist and she hooked her fingers into my boxers. She was very careful to avoid any contact with my cock as it sprang up as she lowered my jeans and boxers. She had me step out of them and I was completely naked.

Sara walked around to stand in front of me. Her grin had only gotten bigger as she put her hand on my chest and pushed me to slouch back onto the couch, my arms stretched out across the back. She reached down and spread my knees apart, my cock jutting out over my abdomen and my balls hanging down. She stepped in between my legs and looked down at me. Her nipples were rock hard and clearly visible through the material of her skirt. The feeling of her dominating me, being in control, standing over me, had me incredibly turned on.

She slowly lowered down to her knees and brought her lips down to my cock. I watched as she gently kissed the head of my cock and licked the pre-cum from its tip. She brought her tongue out and slowly licked down the entire length of my cock, gently kissing it as she made her way back up. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensation as she continued, slowly and gently.

After a few minutes, unbelievably I heard our doorbell ring. "Dammit, who is possibly at our door at 10PM on a Saturday night?" The night was turning out far, far better than any night at a bar could and the last thing I wanted was some random interruption.

Sara stood up and said, "Don't worry, stay here and I'll get it. Don't move." Normally I would've been the one to go to the door but with the current state of affairs there wasn't much of a choice. She put her fingers over my eyes and I closed them. I heard her heels click on the wood floor as she was walking out to get the door. She said, "Don't forget, I'm in control tonight. Stay right there."

I relaxed and followed her instructions: don't move. I could feel the light moisture from her lips and tongue on my cock. As I thought about her, about her tongue, her breasts, her ass, her pussy, my cock twitched...I couldn't wait for her to get back.

The front door is a few rooms away from the living room, far enough that I couldn't clearly hear what she was doing. I heard the front door open and then shut. I then heard footsteps coming back towards the living room...but they definitely weren't only Sara's.

I flicked my eyes open and saw Sara walk back into the room with three of her friends behind her. I had met them before and we had all gone out numerous times. Jessica, Sasha and Giselle were all friends of Sara's that she's known for years, all as equally attractive as Sara and intelligent. They were all dressed like Sara, as if they were going out to a bar or a club. Each one of them was looking up and down my toned body with special attention paid to my exposed, completely erect cock. I was in such complete surprise that I didn't even move, I just stayed exactly where I was. I felt my erection get even harder than it had already been and my cock twitched again.

"I think I forgot to mention that I had invited some friends over tonight. They're going to stay for a little while but I don't think that changes our plans for the evening." Sara gestured and her friends sat down on a couch that is across the room from the couch I was sitting on, directly facing me. Sara sat down on an ottoman to the right of the couch her friends were sitting on, looking at me.

I had no idea what to even say. We had never done anything even remotely close to this...sure, we'd had sex in some somewhat dangerous places, we'd left the curtains open a few times, et cetera but nothing like this.

I saw Giselle lick her lips slightly. Sara leaned forward and said, "I want you to reach down and wrap your fingers around that delicious cock." After she said that, each of the girls smiled a bit.

I didn't really think about it, I just moved my hand down and did exactly what she said. "Now, start to slowly jack yourself off. I want you to start at the base and use every bit of your cock." I started to move my hand up and down, feeling each stroke. My cock was rock hard and my balls were drawn tight. After a few strokes I looked up at Sara's friends. Each one was starting to get flushed and they each had a serious look of hunger. I saw that Jessica had spread her legs slightly, hiked up her skirt and had her fingers slowly moving inside her panties.

"Tighten your grip. I want to see you really stroke that cock." I felt my grip tighten and I could see the head of my cock grow even larger and darker. I began to move my hand faster, following her instructions and going from the tip to the base and back. I leaned further back and spread my legs farther apart. I could feel my buttocks tighten and I started to thrust slightly against my grip. I closed my eyes and just focused on the sensation, starting to lose any sense of self-control. I was following Sara's guide, pleasing her while I was pleasing myself.

"Good...good. Keep that up, don't slow down." I heard a slight hitch in her voice and opened my eyes. All of the women were masturbating now, each one stroking themselves. I noticed that Sasha didn't have any panties and I could clearly see her finger slowly working in and out of her pussy. Sara was moving her index finger around in slow circles on her clitoris, her chest starting to move slightly and her nipples clearly defined through her dress.

I quickened my pace, the muscles in my legs and abdomen tight. My cock was swollen and pre-cum covered the head. "Take your other hand and grab your balls. Massage them, roll them around in your hand." I did as she said. I could feel the tightness within them, ready to explode. I completely lifted my buttocks off the couch, only my thighs and my shoulders touching the couch, flexing my torso in time with my strokes. I could feel my ass drawn tight, sweat starting to roll down my chest. My balls were sweaty, moist in my hand. I closed my eyes again.

"Harder, harder! I want to see you explode, I want to see the cum flow out of your cock, see your balls pulse, see it drip through your fingers. Cum for me!" Sara's voice had tension in it, expectation, command. I moved my hand as hard and as fast as I could. I began to feel my climax build, began to feel the cum gather. I completely tensed my entire body, my balls tight in my hand, my ass clenched tight, my thighs flexed, and I felt the climax gather in the base of my cock.

I let out a low grown as I felt the cum explode out of my cock. I felt a stream of hot liquid land on my chest and abdomen. I kept stroking and more streams flew onto me. I massaged my balls, urging out more and more cum. Finally I felt the last streams drip out of the head of my cock and onto my hand.

I slowly lowered myself back onto the couch, relaxing my body, breathing heavily. My cock twitched as I let go of it, my balls starting to still. I opened my eyes and saw that each woman was still slowly masturbating, each of them flushed with climax. Sara was still sitting on the ottoman, legs wide open and leaning forward. I could feel the cum slowly dripping down my chest and on my fingers. Sweat was rolling down my back and I could feel it slowly dripping over my anus.

"That was an excellent performance...I know that you enjoyed it just as much as we did." Sara put a finger in her mouth and slowly licked it. Each of her friends were rearranging their clothes and straightening themselves out.

"We're all looking forward to the next show."

sampl8r
sampl8r
19 Followers