A Privileged Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
890 Followers

Brian: "Mom, you did it. I have all my cock in your pussy. You took all of it. Damn it feels good. I never thought I would find anyone able to take it all. Oh fuck your good."

"Yes....I want it all. Now fuck me....fuck your mother with that big cock of yours. I want to cum all over it. I want you to cum in me."

Brian started to fuck me deep and hard. I never thought I would ever see a cock of this size much less be able to take it. I started licking mom's pussy but she seemed to be more fascinated with watching Brian fuck me.

Mom: "Yes Brian, fuck your mother. Fuck her good with your big cock. This is fucking incredible. Fuck her Brian....I want to watch you fuck your mother with that huge fucking cock."

As Brian started fucking me in long deep strokes I started to cum harder than I ever had. My face buried in my mother's crotch and my son's cock buried deep in my pussy. Once my orgasm started there was no turning back. Just as I reached my peak Brian screamed that he was cumming.

Mom: "Yes Brian, cum in your mother. CUM IN HER HORNY PUSSY. I WANT YOU TO FUCK THAT HOT PUSSY...."

"Oh fuck...I'M CUMMING AGAIN..... BRIAN YOUR MAKING YOU MAMA CUM AGAIN...."

Brian: "UHHHHH... Mom. I'm cumming in your pussy. You have all my cock and your making me cummmmm....."

With that I collapsed on top of my mother with my head between her tits and Brian still lodged in my pussy. Slowly he begin to soften and minutes later slipped out of me. I felt a huge void deep in me but I knew from now on it would be filled on a regular basis.

Woffen
Woffen
890 Followers
12