A Pro-Wrestling Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of something caged, in a ring.
1.6k words
3.19
31.6k
24

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of the night, almost 2 a.m.

I woke up to the sound of someone moaning. Very loudly. For a moment I thought I was dreaming the sound but it didn't cease as I slowly shook myself awake.

It took an entire minute to realize that it was my wife who was the source of this sound.

She was in the master bedroom, across the corridor, having sex with our boyfriend.

In instant response, my shriveled up penis, locked up in a plastic cage, hardened, or at least tried to.

I grunted in frustration. Reaching down, I tugged slightly at my prison. It refused to budge even slightly. If anything, my penis got harder and more uncomfortable.

I sighed and turned over. Covering my head with my pillow I attempted to go back to sleep. The moaning turned into screaming. Goddamn,

It was going to be a long night.

**********

My name is Jason Monard. I'm a New Yorker, born and brought up in Long Island. One fourth Italian and one fourth Arabic. A strange genetic makeup for sure. I went to a local high school, attended community college and graduated 5th in my class. What did I study? Business administration. What did I want to do? Wrestle. Pro-wrestling was my great love. I'd watched it on TV since I was 4 years old and it sure had sown it's seeds in me.

It was the early 2000s when I started going to college. It was also the time pro wrestling really took off around the world. I'd been to a few local matches but nothing of real significance. My training had started when I was a teen, attending classes at a nearby gym and I'd gone there for the better part of 5 years. When I'd finally graduated and was headed off to college, my trainer deemed me ready to compete. At just 18 years, 2 months , I was able to compete in only friendly matches with the boys of gym and maybe a couple of other wrestling gyms in the neighborhood. It was around this time that I met Lily.

She'd attended one of my matches and then hung around afterwards to talk to us. It'd been me and a buddy, Mark Chong. I'd lost but it'd been a great match and I had fun. Plus he was a couple of years more experienced than me so I got to learn quite a few things.

Sara was one of the last people around when I came out of the shower.

She turned to me and smiled a million watt smile. "I really like your hair."

I'd been pleasantly surprised. Back when I watched my heroes compete in the ring, one of the things that really struck me was their hair. Id made up my mind since the very beginning that I wanted long hair. As I grew older I realised this was altogether perfectly commonplace in pro wrestling. Almost everybody grew their hair out. However I took extra care and maintained my hair very well, hence there was a certain pride I had attached to my hair.

At the point of meeting Sara, my hair reached down to the middle of my back, was a little curly, I was very proud of it.

I grinned at her

"Thank you. I work hard to maintain this mane."

She sniggered.

"Was that you trying to make a pun?"

"Of course not", I tried to appear stoic. "That was a coincidence."

She smirked slightly.

"Well is it a coincidence that the two of us are the last people in here?"

I looked around. There was not a soul in sight except the cleaners.

"Well, how about we go grab a drink then, seeing as how coincidental this is."

She laughed, a clear sprinkling sound that send jolts through my body.

We headed out and towards the club at the other end of the street.

As she walked ahead, I fell back a bit in order to fully appreciate her body.

She had to be ,hands down, the hottest female I'd ever seen. Gorgeous ass, incredible boobs, toned legs and long, butt length hair that was entirely blonde.

My cock twitched in appreciation.

I stared at her ass all the way until we entered the club. And then some more. Right until she turned around and caught me staring.

"Like what you see, buster?"

I blushed a deep red.

"I..umm...Of course I mean, you are gorgeous so I ..."

She laughed again.

"I'm glad. I kinda checked you out during your match."

Moving closer she whispered in my ear, 'I'd really like to pin you down and count to 3'

My penis sprang up.

"Dance?"

She asked me, and walked off swaying her ass.

I stuttered something illegible and followed her.

The dance, quickly turned sexual, with her grinding and rubbing herself all over me. I grabbed her ass quite a few times and we stole kisses in between.

When we finally finished dry humping on the dance floor, it was past 2. It was obvious what was going to happen. We ended up at her place and had sex. But not just any kind of sex, it was far and away, the best sex I'd ever had. She was an absolute demoness in bed. Sucking and fucking and sucking again. My legs were numb the next morning. And for the better part of the next day.

And so it began. Lily and I fell in love , moved in together and were fucking every single day. Pretty standard stuff for a young, in-love couple.

We had a few quirks though. Lily always accompanied me on my matches and she took particular delight about the ones I lost. She would tease me mercilessly about being pinned. Oftentimes, this would simply translate to her teasing me about the other guy.

It didn't matter to her that we were acting out a script, all that she cared about was I was losing.

All this came to a head during a practice , some 7 months after we'd started dating.

This was during a feud I'd had going on with a fellow club alumnus. We'd both been going to the same wrestling company, Intercity Wrestling League based in New York, for a month. They put us two together because the writers thought we'd be able to pull off a great run.

And we did, except for the fact that we developed quite a bit of backstage heat too.

In pro wrestling, the good guy, is called the 'face' and the bad guy, the 'heel'.

Darren, the wrestler I was feuding with was portrayed as the heel which suited him to be very honest.

What irked me was the flirting he seemed to carry on with my girlfriend.

He was a good looking guy, 6 ft 2, very well built, had long blonde hair, I could see why girls would be interested in him.

However he seemed to have a thing for Lily, because he flirted with her non-stop whenever he met her.

During this particular match, I'd gotten in to change and I came out to find Lily and Darren in animated conversation.

She was giggling at something he said and he was smirking and gesturing with his hair.

Lily saw me approaching and smiled.

"Honey, Darren was just telling me how you can never seem to make it through a match with your hair tied up and how that means you aren't really a good wrestler. Is that true?"

I spluttered, "Of course not! I can keep my hair tied if I want to. And no , that's not true, it simply means I move around a lot so my ponytail comes open."

Darren chortled, "Really? Is that right? You just botch up your spots a lot you mean."

"I do not!"

"Fine, then get through this one without having to open your hair."

"Well, if that's what you want to see then I have absolutely no issue!"

"Actually, you know what, let's make this a bet, if my hair comes open first, I'm the worse wrestler and I will buy you a round of drinks. If yours comes undone first, I get a kiss with Lily."

"What! Absolutely not!"

He smirked. "Knew it. You can't do it."

I looked at Lily, she was smiling mischievously at me.

"I...Okay, but that's never gonna happen so you better get prepared to buy me that drink"

Darren grinned. "Sure thing buddy." He tied his hair back, and walked towards the ring, patting me on the ass as he passed.

I kissed Lily and headed off, quite indignant and very slightly pissed off.

The match began well enough, I dropped him with a spine buster, and we exchanged a flurry of blows soon after. He was scripted to win this match, but I wasn't worried. I could breeze through the script without any trouble.

The first sign of trouble came right in the middle of the match when he stopped his spot and turned. Before I realised it, he dropped me with his finisher. This wasn't scripted!

I had no choice but to sell the move, I lay motionless on the ring, facedown.

I felt him coming up behind me from above and grab hold of my ponytail. With one swift movement, he opened my hair. I was so startled that I didn't even offer any resistance when he rolled me for the 3 count.

I couldn't quite understand what had happened when it hit me. Darren was going to kiss my girlfriend.