A Pro-Wrestling Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
A new dynamic is introduced.
1.8k words
3.62
18.9k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all, so I didn't add any introduction in my last story but I felt it prudent to add a couple of pointers here. I'm new here, to this site, a pro-wrestling fan , and the intersection of cuckolding and pro-wrestling has always turned me on. This story is about a loving couple, who get introduced to this kink and eventually become a dominant hotwife-cuckold couple. Yes, there will be quite a bit of pro-wrestling in this series, be warned. This is a long story, I don't quite know how many chapters I've planned, so if that isn't your thing, do not read it!

Finally, I hope you all enjoy it, I certainly enjoy writing it. Feel free to message me with your comments and opinions.

**********

I lay still on the ring, wondering when Darren would decide to cash in his prize. Would he do so right then? In front of everybody? Surely he wouldn't do that?

But that as it turns out is exactly what he did.

He walked over to my girlfriend, while walking back to the locker room and kissed her. On the lips. While I lay there on the ring mat.

It was at the moment, succinctly erotic, even though I wasn't too pleased about it.

Obviously, this displeasure made itself evident during the car ride back home and Lily tried to cheer me up. Of course cheering up wasn't really what I needed.

I was plagued, by an onslaught of emotions. Jealousy, lust and well, mostly lust.

I was unbelievably turned on by what had happened and this in turn, led to confusion.

Why on Earth was I aroused at the humiliation that had been doled out to me? Why was I aroused at the fact that my opponent had dominated me and then snogged my girlfriend?

I pounced on Lily as soon as we got home.

Clothes flying here and there, we made a dash for the bedroom and didn't come out for a long ,long time.

The night passed restlessly and the next day, being a holiday for both of us, (Lily was training as a paralegal), we slept in.

I woke up to the sight of my gorgeous girlfriend sprawled over my chest.

I sighed contendedly as I took in her beauty and warmth.

The memories of last night's events crept into my train of thought and against all better judgement, my penis sprang to life.

I groaned inwardly as I realized that that particular thought aroused me immensely.

Shutting my eyes, I thought of Lily and Darren going at it hot and heavy, tongues duelling , grabbing each other's asses , grinding on each other.

"Ooh someone is excited today morning, look, there's a small tent!"

I opened my eyes to look straight into Lily's smiling face.

"Hey, morning."

"Last night not enough for you handsome? Wanna go one more round? Or ten more?"

Eyes sparkling, she slowly kissed my chest, rubbing her fingers sensually on my thighs.

I moaned slightly.

"Like what you see? Aww my poor baby got beat up last night, is he still hurting?"

My penis was now at full mast, Lily took hold of the tip and gave it a little squeeze.

A jolt of pleasure rippled through my body, I reached up and grabbed Lily's boobs.

She took hold of my erect member and pumped it slightly.

I groaned , in pure ecstasy.

"Did you like yesterday's events baby? Did you? I saw how horny they got you."

I could only mumble and moan in response.

"Answer me!", her voice rang out commandingly.

"Y...yes I did, I liked yesterday's events."

"Which part?"

I shifted slightly and reached down towards her. Swatting my hand away, she grinned and asked me, "Nuh uh mister , answer me, which part?"

"I don't know , I suppose the domination aspect of it."

"What domination"?"

"You know, Darren and.. how he won the bet"

"And?"

"And kissed you"

"Did that turn you on?"

"I...Yes"

"Me kissing Darren turns you on?"

" I guess so..."

"So if I did it again you wouldn't be mad?"

I snapped awake, "What?!"

Lily giggled , amused at my incredulity. "Well, you know he was an awfully good kisser. That makes me wonder what else he is awfully good at. Other than of course, wrestling."

Her words seemed to bring some kind of vigor to my dick which was oozing pre-cum now.

"Uhghh what do you mean what else?"

"Like sex, darling"

I gasped as she started slowly pumping the shaft of my penis.

"Ahhh sex? Wh...Why would you think that?"

"Maybe he's better at it than you"

My orgasm caught me unaware, as I spurted line after line of white oozy cum out.

Shuddering slightly,I moaned in pleasure.

I looked up at Lily, who was smiling down at me. Lovingly she reached down and pressed her lips against mine.

I opened my mouth and my tongue snaked forward.

"Mmm this really gets your motor running doesn't it babe?"

I laughed, forcefully somewhat

"Yeah I suppose so. The dirty talk really does."

"So... You're not mad? About yesterday?"

I studied her intelligent brown eyes and her lovely face,

"No babe. I don't think I am. I get jealous as hell sometimes but for some inexplicable reason, the lust outweighs even that."

"Wow. So umm what happens now?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know. Whatever you wanna happen."

Lily pushed her hair back and sat up straight. "Well, I don't know. I'm scared to do anything else because I don't wanna hurt you or lose you. But at the same time I really wanna explore these feelings."

"What feelings?"

"The submission that you so apparently crave. And the humiliation. Maybe it's because you're a..."

"A what?"

"A...a cuckold babe."

"What? What on earth is a...a cuckold?!"

"Someone who gets off on seeing his partner with someone else. Wallows in the humiliation of it, the eroticism of it . There's several other factors too like chastity and domination. I would really like to explore them with you, I think you'd love it, going by yesterday's events."

I sat up a little straighter,

"How do you know so much about this? Have you done it before?"

She blushed a deep red.

"Not me exactly. But my best friend in high school used to keep her boyfriend in chastity and regularly fucked other guys. She even feminized him somewhat. All of our friends knew about their antics and their dynamic."

I stared at the bed sheets. Was that really true? Did I really get off on the humiliation? Yes I suppose I did.

Maybe I did want to explore this side of me. What was stopping me then?

What Lily would think of me? Maybe she'd stop respecting me, think less of me.

I sighed.

"Hey, what's bothering you sweetie?"

"I don't know. I think I'd like to go over yesterday and maybe do some more of that but being labelled as a cuckold and...and I don't know, is it gonna affect us? Is it because the sex with me isn't good? Are you gonna fall out of love with me eventually be..."

She shut me up with a searing, long kiss.

Her tongue explored my mouth, dancing against mine. When she finally pulled away, I was gasping for breath.

"Jason. Do not spout such garbage ever again. I love you and you're my man. Sex with you is the best because it's not just a physical activity of pleasure then, it's emotionally uplifting and healing and beautiful.

This, what we are talking about is a lifestyle. We can choose to dabble in it, or not. Maybe it'll work out, maybe it won't. But it is never and I mean, never going to affect what we have. Okay?"

I smiled slightly.

"Okay."

********

The rest of the day passed by quietly, in the sanctity of our apartment. We watched tv, made out a bit, watched tv again, towards the evening, Lily wanted to go dancing, so we headed out to a popular night club that had opened recently, some fifteen minutes away from our place.

It was a great club, good music, great dance floor, friendly bartenders, we had a lot of fun. For the first half an hour.

Which is when things took a turn for the worse or should I say, better?

Halfway through a slow dance, Lily leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "There's this guy sitting at the other end of the bar, eyeing me constantly. Wanna have some fun?"

My penis jolted in delight.

"I.. yeah sure. What do you wanna do?"

"Nothing much. Why don't you disappear for a little bit, go to the corner by the side of the windows and wait, you can see everything from there".

"Everything? What do you mean by everything?"

Lily grinned, "Hush, just go. Don't worry. I promise you're gonna enjoy this."

She patted my ass lovingly and walked off.

I watched nervously as she sat down at the bar, ordered a drink and calmly started browsing through her phone.

Not long after the guy she had pointed out walked over to where she sat and I got a good luck at him.

About 5 foot, well built, shoulder length ponytail, ruggedly handsome. The familiar strings of jealousy started tugging at me as soon as the two of them got talking. Lily appeared to be piling on the flirtiness and he lapped it all up.

My penis sprang to life as soon as he reached over and touched her thigh, resting it there while they chatted.

She didn't seem to mind as he ran his hands through her hair.

Giggling slightly, she reached over and squeezed his arm.

All the while, I just sat there in the corner , watching ,as my breaths cane in jagged bursts, my penis becoming painfully hard.

They both got up, him resting his hand on the small of her back , as they walked on to the dance floor.

Lily wrapped her arms around him and they started dancing to a slow beat.

His hand somehow made it to her ass and stayed there for the remainder of the song. She laughed as he patted her on the bum as the song came to an end.

Reaching around , she pulled his hair open, and whispered something in his ear. They both laughed as a new fast groove came up. Hands went straight back to her ass, kneading, squeezing. Lily rubbed his penis through his trousers as she ground herself against him.

I started discreetly rubbing my own throbbing erection as I watched the two of them dance dirty.

Lily turned around, facing me , grabbing his ass, she winked at me and pulled him in for a kiss.

I came almost instantly as my girlfriend made out with this hunk right in the middle of a crowded dance floor.

As my pleasure subsided, I could see they were still kissing, tongues licking each other's and petting each other all over.

My penis gave another jolt.

Maybe I really was a cuckold.