A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally didn't know what had come over her when the earth-shaking orgasm was pulled from the nucleus of her womanhood. For some unexplained reason she gazed at Cory for his assistance, as she was unfamiliar with such strong convulsions which were consuming her inner regions. Explosions rocked her sexy body and the spasms seemed to go on forever. Even when having sex with Cory, she would keep a measure of self-control and never totally released her emotions. This time Sally was lost in lust and overwhelmed by the intense fervor.

Cory was unaware of Sally's dilemma because his sole awareness was on what Kerri was doing to his girlfriend. Watching the dainty fingers roll the exposed clit so fast they were just a blur was turning his cock into steel. He had to admit that Sally was crying for something and he was oblivious to the fact his girlfriend was experiencing the most explosive orgasm of her life. It most likely was the strange situation and circumstances that caused the climax to be so intense, but his male ego would never understand it.

Keith and Lori were in the midst of satisfying their sexual needs, as well. All the while they were making love to each other, their eyes never left the two naked women. Seeing the suddenly dominating teacher possess their naked friend made them both jealous and they wished for equal patronage. Keith blew his hot lava deep inside his girl and fantasized of making love to his teacher. Lori was not a girl lover, but seeing Sally dominated by another woman gave her second thoughts of what it might be like.

Cory and Gary bided their time waiting for the bodies to quiet, as they knew it would soon be their turn. Things had proceeded much differently than the plan outlined by Sally, but the boys were easily able to adapt. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what to do when sex was the lone subject. Their one-tracked minds were focused on self-gratification and Kerri would be the means to that end.

With Kerri continuing to rob Sally of every bit of decency she had left, Cory moved in for the kill. He simply rolled the excited teacher on top of Sally's outstretched body, finding enough room between the sweaty body and the arm of the chair. Luckily it was a big chair with wide, cushioned arms, which allowed both girls to fit in the foamy seat with very little weight being on top of Sally's slender body. Sally wanted to scream at her boyfriend to stop his madness or at least let her get away from the action.

Cory was possessed with lust and his mind wasn't working smoothly. He was determined to fuck Kerri right where she was and he attacked. The fear written all over Kerri's pretty face was fuel for his desire and then Gary voiced his encouragement. "Fuck the slut," he whispered to his friend and even moved in closer to assist Cory. "Let's bang Teach!"

Sally realized that Cory was about to fuck the woman while she herself was right there. It was degrading and inconsiderate yet still she lay absolutely motionless, letting Cory do as he pleased. "I want to see you put your big cock in her... make her sorry for what she did to you this afternoon," Sally whispered to her beau, as she recovered somewhat from the unexpected orgasm.

Kerri lay trembling in the soft chair. Her sweaty body was pressed into a tight space with the chair arm on one side and Sally on the other. "No, no, no, oh please, don't do this to me," she begged, but there was no sympathy in the room.

Cory moved his feet between Kerri's legs and pried them apart, standing brazenly between them. She didn't have enough hands to cover her private parts and her small hands did little to hide the immense treasures. Looking down, Cory noticed the sparse stubble, which had re-grown on her raised pelvis, and the golden trinket that glistened, as it poked out from the sheltering hood.

He remained motionless for a few seconds and took in the glorious beauty of Kerri's nakedness, which he and every student had admired for the whole semester. Dreaming of fucking the sexy teacher and fantasizing about it did nothing to prepare Cody for the desire that was building deep inside his groin. His cock stood straight out from his body and Kerri's eyes focused on the weapon with shear fright. "No, no, Cory, I am so sorry for what I said. Please forgive me," she pleaded over and over with her young student.

Possessed by the devil, Cory was not listening to anything she said and his stare lingered on the exposed riches within his reach. The impending orgy was proceeding without any map or plan and it was making Cory and everyone else highly aroused and enraged.

Kerri couldn't push back into the chair any further. The coarse chair fabric scraped across the welts on her ass that still ached from the punishment given by Sally. Her eyes filled with horror, as she watched her horny student approach with obvious intentions of using his ramrod on her undefended beaches. Grabbing her shapely left leg, Cory spread it wide so that the limb lay over Sally's midsection. Gary did his part by holding Kerri's other leg firmly pressed against the chair's arm.

Kerri's legs were spread wide and splayed in vulgar fashion, as Cory aimed his cock at the target. "No... no... no," echoed through the room. The frightened teacher put her arms up and against Cory's chest to prevent him from getting any closer when he bent forward.

Sally shifted slightly to her right and moved her face within an inch or two of Kerri's ear. "If you don't put your arms down, I'll turn you over my knee and spank your ass so hard you'll beg to be fucked," she whispered in no uncertain terms.

Kerri held briefly while the words sank into her terror-ridden brain and then she reluctantly bent her arms in submission. Cory loved what he saw, as the teacher's will was broken and she succumbed to his girlfriend's request. Sally heard the whimpering protests and pleas that were coming from the teacher, but her mind was still too distressed to fully comprehend what Kerri was saying. She needed a few more minutes to re-compose herself into the Master she was when they arrived.

The erotic scenes in the sweltering room kept Sally's emotions at a heightened level and also made her a little uncertain. Her desire smoldered waiting for someone to add fuel and Sally watched her boyfriend attack. Cory was entirely focused on the sexy teacher and his obsessive attitude sent pangs of jealousy through her head at first. Then she reasoned that Cory merely wanted to satisfy his inflamed passion by fucking the teacher and nothing else.

Sally determined that once Cory's male desire was fulfilled, he would return to normal and be her devoted boyfriend. The sexual scenes that unfolded mesmerized her and she actually felt the intense heat emitted by Cory's aroused body. Glancing down, Sally caught a glimpse of Cory's pecker, as he aimed it at the most vulnerable crotch barely a few inches from her own.

Knowing what her boyfriend was like, Sally felt a touch of envy, as he brought the first scream of resistance from the teacher who twisted and turned her hips. Kerri tried to evade the madman's assault, but there wasn't enough room to escape. The weight of Cory's well-built body pinned both women steadfast in the chair and he was in his glory.

"No, please, not that. Please, not your big cock, not in... inside. No, noooo," Kerri pleaded with the student.

The desperate pleas sounded and it wasn't hard to tell when Cory claimed his prize. In a heartbeat, he pierced the narrow pink slit between Kerri's legs and a louder moan of agony roared through the house. Time had no meaning for the three naked bodies. Cory was captivated by the extreme volcanic heat; Sally was mesmerized by the erotic sight of a hard cock entering a pampered pussy and Kerri was overcome by the intense pain of forced penetration.

Cory's lust soared towards a breaking point and he knew his stamina was going to be short-lived. He slowly withdrew his cock and then pushed it to the hilt with one powerful thrust. His wish to be able to pump in an out for an extended time was merely a fantasy and he knew it. Within seconds, the tight heated channel robbed him of any lingering staying power and his pent-up orgasm erupted.

His hips quivered like mad and Cory thrust in and out with short rapid strokes. "Fuck her... fuck her, Cory, and make her pay for what happened in the classroom," Gary said, as his enthusiasm soared and he found it hard to curb his excitement. He could tell his buddy was filling the teacher with molten lava and he couldn't resist groping the woman's exposed flesh.

Sally had the best vantage point and she watched with extreme amazement when her boyfriend ravaged the crying teacher. Cory consummated the union and released the ounces of demons he kept stored all afternoon. Kerri was forced to endure the debasing form of punishment and she became a pawn for the students' enjoyment, as they were determined to fulfill lewd fantasies.

The grief stricken teacher knew her life would never be the same and it all stemmed from her misguided ignorance that afternoon in the classroom. Kerri should never have treated Cory the way she did and she felt so sorry for what she said to him. All that was in the past and the price she was paying was enormous.

For some unexplained reason, Kerri felt an obligation of ensuring Cory's happiness and she stopped her fruitless struggle. Her confused mind reasoned that she had wronged the young student and deserved the punishment he served upon her naked body. It was obvious that she was not going to prevent his using her for his sexual satisfaction and she held her hips upward to allow his cock to reach great depths, which took her breath away.

Kerri pinched her eyelids closed. She rocked her head side to side and was unaware whose fingers teased and played with the golden rings attached to her rock-hard nipples. By refusing to watch the molestation, Kerri felt blameless when she was taken much against her will. The one problem with her analysis was there was a rumbling deep inside her epicenter, which further eroded her normally sane reasoning.

Cory reached around the rounded hips and desperately dug his fingers into the flaming flesh, as his orgasm roared over the top and he unleashed his venom into Kerri's cunt. Even Sally got some enjoyment out of her boyfriend fucking the innocent teacher, but she didn't feel any sympathy towards the woman. The students only considered their own rewards and never gave seconds thoughts to any suffering that Kerri may feel.

The last few thrusts from Cory filled every tiny crevice inside Kerri's dripping pussy and he forced her hips high, enabling his long cock to caress untouched regions. He bucked out of control and rode the crest for as long as he could before collapsing on top of the flustered woman. The wait was worth it and Cory's mind slowly simmered into a quiescent state.

Gary kept his fingers closed over Kerri's right breast, which sort of slipped to the side of Cory's sweaty chest. Keith and Lori had moved over near the chair and even though they had satisfied each other's desires, their passions were still yearning for something new. Watching Cory fuck the gorgeous teacher had put Keith's mind into overdrive, filled with perverted fantasies of his girlfriend with Kerri.

The earlier performance with Sally and Kerri had fueled Keith's fantasy of seeing Lori with another girl. He had brought the subject up many times while they were having sex, but every time Lori steadfastly refused to even consider the prospect. Scheming and planning for a way to turn his dream into reality, Keith realized his best chance was by recruiting Sally's assistance. She had already demonstrated her control over Kerri and Keith knew Cory would listen to anything his girlfriend proposed.

Cory was coming down from cloud nine and was only vaguely aware of Keith talking to Sally, as their whispers were low and mumbled. Sally remained partial under the suffocating weight of the two naked bodies and she squirmed determinedly, trying to get out of the chair. Keith offered her a hand and at the same time enlisted her assistance. "It would be mind-blowing to have Kerri seduce Lori... have her eat pussy in front of us all," he whispered, as he helped Sally out of the easy chair. "She'll fight like hell, but you can make it happen. You know how to talk Lori into anything."

Sally's first reaction was that Keith was crazy, but then the sudden request filled her tummy with butterflies. The events that had transpired so far were thoroughly erotic yet the mere mention of forcing Kerri to succumb to lesbian lust was fantastic. Sally knew Lori didn't partake in sex with girls and the challenge of getting two unwilling combatants to unite seemed surreal.

Everyone was in a charged state and Sally agreed that Keith's challenge would greatly add to the heightened passions in the room. No one knew it, but she dearly wanted to extract some revenge upon Lori. It was probably only a girl thing, but Sally felt Lori had put the moves on Cory when she wasn't around and that made her mad. Sally had to admit that forcing Lori to do something she thought was sinful would be the pinnacle of revenge and show everyone just how powerful she was.

Suddenly Sally felt justified for doling out punishment to Keith's girlfriend. Her mind worked frantically to come up with a viable way to fulfill the fantasy and it didn't take long to think of a little trickery. Sally moved close to her friend and tried to act enthusiastic. "I need you to help me, as I want to humiliate the bitch to the utmost for what she did today," Sally whispered.

Lori listened and didn't say a word, as Sally continued. "It is very obvious that Gary wants to fuck the bitch and he can have her as soon as I'm done with her. First though... I want to make our teacher believe she has to eat pussy," she said and paused briefly so Lori could digest what she was saying. "I need you to sit on one side of her while I am on the other. I'll scare the crap out of the bitch and you just help me convince her that I am serious."

A devilish smile crossed Sally's face when she explained the charade to Lori. She noticed the immediate protest coming from her friend so she quickly calmed the girl's nervousness. "Don't worry, all you have to do is go along with what I say... just make her think that you are really going to let it happen. I want the slut to think she's going to eat some student pussy."

Lori seemed appeased by her friend's explanation and she felt a similar desire to extract some revenge on the teacher for embarrassing Cory. She believed Sally when the girl said that nothing serious would really happen and that all she wanted was to extract some mental anguish from Kerri. Lori thought that making the teacher think she had to molest a student and eat pussy sounded extremely vengeful. She agreed that watching the woman squirm and suffer would be very pleasing. After all, she thought, Gary could have her when the humiliation was complete.

Gary was more eager than ever to get his hands on the naked teacher, but Sally told him to hold off until she performed some humiliating deeds on the unsuspecting woman. Once Sally whispered her intensions to him, he was more than willing to bide his time. Seeing more girl on girl action would be dreamlike and certainly worth the wait, as it was every man's dream to watch lesbian lust.

Everyone sort of came together in the center of the room and Sally and Lori surrounded the victim. All three moved in unison towards the sofa and sat on the plush cushions with Kerri pinned between the pair of students. Once seated, Sally winked at Keith to let him know everything was a go for his fantasy. Then she brought her face close to Kerri's and began whispering directions to the bewildered woman. "Now you are going to show me how good of a girl you are. You won't need another spanking, will you," Sally asked?

The guys moved in closer to the action. Keith sat on the sofa's arm next to his girlfriend and Gary and Cory sat on the other side next to Sally. Throughout the whole ordeal and even when she had sex with her boyfriend, Lori kept her loose fitting t-shirt on for reasons only she understood. She had smaller breasts and felt they were too small for a mature woman. The insecurity wouldn't allow her to completely remove her clothes and the shirt gave her a measure of security in her mind.

Because of her devout awareness of her endowment or lack of, Lori's breasts seemed super sensitive whenever she got aroused. Her nipples were tiny, but by no means did that affect their ability to bring her much pleasure during sex. Despite the ends being small, many erotic sensations were packed into the pebble-sized buds.

The three cuddled on the sofa. "Lori wants you to feel her tits. If you are a real good girl, you can suck her nipple with your vulgar mouth," Sally whispered in Kerri's ear.

Lori's sense of safety was crushed in a fleeting moment. Keith hugged her and seized the bottom of her baggy shirt, raising the garment above her bare tits. Lori struggled without being too obvious, as she really didn't want to expose herself in front of her teacher, but Keith reassured her that she merely had to cooperate for a few minutes. "Babe, your boobs are the greatest... so nice and hard," he moaned. "Let's help Sally... oh fuck, babe, you're hot... so hot."

Lori was hesitant and she turned toward Keith. "Please, not here... in front of everyone. Don't let her touch me," she uttered almost under her breath so only her boyfriend could hear.

"Don't worry, love, Sally just wants the teacher to pay," he replied.

Suddenly the first caress touched her flesh and Lori almost screamed a protest. It took all of her will to hold it in, as she really didn't want to upset her friend Sally or disrupt the intended humiliation. "No, no, please no." Her lips worked, but no sound came out, as she mouthed the desperate plea when the fingers pinched her delicate nipple, which suddenly seemed overly sensitive.

Sally had her fingers tightly wrapped in Kerri's hair and her mouth was next to the teacher's ear. She whispered orders, telling Kerri what to do to the squirming student next to her. When the demand came to put her mouth around an illustrious bud, Kerri didn't notice the pained expression etched on Lori's face, as her lips closed over the hard nipple.

Keith found the sight truly erotic and the most arousing thing he had ever seen. He hugged his girlfriend's body and virtually forced Lori to remain sitting still, which allowed Kerri freedom to molest the burning flesh. Lori tired to twist and squirm in the soft cushions, but there was no avoiding the crude fondling.

Kerri merely followed the directions of her master. Sally kept her lips pressed against the side of Kerri's face and it was easy for her to give orders. She didn't give the teacher time to think and ordered Kerri to suck Lori's tits.

When her sharp teeth raked the tip of a tender bud, Kerri felt Lori's chest heave and jerk. Obediently her fingers pinched the neglected nipple and Lori's world was quickly falling apart. The hot mouth was loving and affectionate and the caresses caused her tummy to quiver in anticipation. When a hard bud was sucked deep into the teacher's mouth, Lori arched her back as if offering herself to the demanding woman.

Kerri was amazed at the girl-like titties, as they were different than most. She switched from nipple to nipple each time an order sounded in her ear and soon forgot to struggle against Sally's appalling demands, which got more threatening by the minute. Without any warning to Lori, Sally ordered the teacher to slip her hand between the tightly closed thighs of her student.

The demands were explicit and extremely direct. Kerri let out whimpers, as she succumbed to the most degrading requests, and she obeyed her master's command. Her body shuddered when her hand slowly slithered down the silky stomach and reached the milky thighs, which were locked together. "No, my god, no! Don't let her... not with... not here," Lori pleaded, as she twisted her head and looked at her boyfriend. "Not here... with Cory, Gary."