A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the last blasts of cum from the big cock, Keith collapsed over Kerri's rear end, bringing his hands forward to rest on her bare shoulders. The extra weight of her boyfriend's torso forced Lori to abandon her kiss so she concentrated on the pussy assault. The debasing pain was gone and Kerri became aware of her genitals being caressed in what felt like a rewarding manner. When the heavy burden was lifted off her back and Keith rolled onto an empty section of the sofa, Kerri breathed a big sigh.

Lori had more freedom and she molested Kerri's imprisoned body, ignoring the childlike whimpering. Kerri's stomach churned and she tried lifting her chest to lessen the rough pinching and squeezing on her aching nipples, but nothing helped. The swollen buds throbbed and much to her amazement, the long slender fingers eroded her resistance to a mere trickle, as Lori performed magic on her pussy.

Kerri struggled, as if the students were the enemy, but she was no match for their determined caresses. When a swift spasm shot through her loins, she shuddered in bewilderment thinking the tremor was a fluke. "Wow... look at her ass wiggle when I finger-fuck the slut," Lori whispered.

It was incomprehensible and Kerri was filled with shame. She tried to squeeze her thighs together, but it didn't stop the fingers. Despite the relief in the aftermath of what Keith did to her, Kerri was tensed and every muscle in her body tightened. "No, no, please Lori, don't touch me there... don't, please," Kerri pleaded, trying to retain a measure of self-respect.

Lori seized the advantage, as she bowed her head and whispered in Kerri's ear. "Don't you want me to squeeze your little clitoris? Like this!" Her skilled fingers were soaked and held the clit firmly. Lori had a free hand and she grabbed a handful of curly hair. She forced Kerri to look into her eyes, as she rolled the enlarged bud around in the plentiful juices.

Kerri returned the intense stare, but her nerve disappeared very quickly. The girl never said a word and her eyes demanded obedience. "Touch me... touch my pussy. Aaaahhh, aaaahhh," Kerri moaned when her belly came alive.

Lori put her forefinger and middle fingers on either side of the clit and pressed her fingers together until the bud was fully compressed. She vibrated her hand back and forth as fast as she could and glared into the teary eyes. "You know how to make me happy, slut," she whispered.

"Oh please, please, don't stop, please do that," Kerri pleaded, knowing she was making the student happy. "My clitty... you're making my clitty feel like it will explode. Your fingers... rub with your fingers."

Lori ignited a fuse and relished having it burn down. Kerri's hips rocked when the orgasm erupted deep inside her midsection. Her wish for a reprieve so she could regain control of her shattered emotions went unfulfilled and every nerve ending tingled, as the lust rolled through her mind. Moans and sobs were testament of the teacher's ecstasy and once again Kerri succumbed to the powerful temptations brought on by her students.

Cory was fully engulfed by passion and his cock was rock-hard again, as he ogled the teacher's climax. He got temporary satisfaction from fisting the long narrow shaft of his penis while he watched the lesbian lust, but suddenly he needed more. His balls swelled in anticipation and he needed a release in the worst way. Sensing that Lori and Keith were finished with the battered teacher, he fully intended to fulfill his insatiable desire.

Cory used brutal force to raise Kerri's upper body high enough so that he could slip beneath her. He took advantage of the distraught teacher, as Kerri suffered great humiliation after the mind-blowing orgasm at the hands of one of her students. Cory easily moved into a seated position, leaving Kerri's naked torso between his widespread legs. His big cock stood menacingly skyward and bobbed mere inches from the startled teacher's face, which left little doubt to what Cory wanted.

Kerri struggled madly in an attempt to get free, but Cory was too strong. He put both hands on top of her head and guided her face to the waiting target. Without warning Sally joined her boyfriend. "That's a good girl. You are about to give us a lesson in 'Cocksucking 101' and demonstrate how to swallow a big load of cum," Sally stated.

"Uuuuhhhh, uuuuhhh," Kerri moaned, as she held her lips tightly sealed.

Cory squeezed her head and wouldn't let Kerri twist or turn her head. Then he rammed the flared head of his missile into her lips. "Beautiful! Now suck the cock like a true professor," Sally ordered, as her boyfriend thrust his hips and jammed the end of his cock in the hot mouth.

Kerri brought her hands up to Cory's hips and pushed hard in an effort to move her face away from the menacing cock. In desperation, she twisted her head side-to-side trying to remove the intrusive rod, but Sally cleverly put a stop to her struggles. "Remember, a real slut would not need to be spanked, as she would obey her Master," she said in a threatening tone and raised her hand in the air.

All it took was one violent blow to Kerri's reddened butt and her will was broken. The defeated teacher uttered a little whimper and allowed Cory to keep his cock in her mouth. "Yes, yes, suck it, baby... suck my cock. Your hot mouth feels good," Cory said. "I feel like ramming my cock down your throat, Teach... pay you back for what you did to me."

His voice was strained and Kerri was afraid she would be suffocated. She reached for the ramrod, closing both hands around the extended shaft. Kerri gripped the cock and she resumed her breathing while allowing her student to fuck her mouth in the most vulgar fashion.

The first burst of lava erupted from Cory's pecker after just a few strokes. Kerri choked when the stream of thick cum filled her throat and she swallowed frantically, knowing she had to free her airway. Sally and her friends held the teacher in place and forced her to give a raunchy blowjob to her young student. Kerri's fingers surrounded the cock-shaft and without trying she milked the white liquid out of Cory's loins every time he pumped his hips at her face.

A devilish smile crossed his face and Cory swiftly pulled his meat from the succulent mouth. The final convulsions in his loins shot cream onto Kerri's startled face and the globs of cum slowly trickled down her rosy cheeks. Caught by surprise, she simply held the cock and allowed the student to despoil her dignity, much to the delight of others who cheered him on.

Emotions and desires eventually dwindled and subsided within the students and Kerri collapsed on the plush sofa in total exhaustion. Her life had taken an unforeseen direction and she was afraid these five students would show up at her door again. A little shiver ran through her tired body with the thought that they could make her do almost anything. She closed her eyes and let the daydreams float through her head. When a picture of a naked teacher standing in front of an entire classroom appeared, Kerri wanted to cry.

THE END OF CHAPTER 3

There will be a chapter 4 and 5 to follow.