A Professor Learns a Lesson...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
565 Followers

As Brenda's hand began to move down Georgina's front, was running through Georgina's pubic hair, Georgina found her legs moving apart as if they had a life of their own. She almost screamed with pleasure as she felt a finger flick her clitoris, gasping, knowing she was already very wet between her legs............

"If you two don't come out of there now, your dinner will be burnt........." Tony's voice broke into their love making, Tony stood next to the shower cubicle, having watched for a couple of minutes. "You can finish seducing each other later, when I get a chance to join in."

Tony's voice broke into the moment. Instantly Georgina felt embarrassed - to be making love to a woman, to be watched. She went bright red, reached for a towel - which Tony kindly passed her.

Dinner was yet another of those strange periods that seemed to be taking over Georgina's life. The food was good - bar-b-que. Her mind was full of what happened just before they gathered to eat. The conversation was pleasant and bland. Georgina and Brenda were eating wearing bathrobes, and nothing else. Georgina felt like she had a deep ache in the pit of her stomach. No - she had to say the words to herself. The deep ache was in her pussy - arousal, unfulfilled, interrupted, waiting. Georgina could even feel the warm moistness down there................

It was Tony who broke into the ordinariness. "Let's leave the washing up till later." He turned and looked to Georgina. "Georgina, I want to take you to bed, and I want to have sex with you. Do you want to have sex?"

The brazen-ness of it still shocked Georgina, yet at the same time she noticed the language he used - it wasn't crude, almost said as an innocent enquiry. It took her a few seconds to get her mouth working, her voice together. "Yes please," she whispered.

Georgina could hardly stand in nervousness, or excitement - she didn't know which. As Tony led her by the hand to the bedroom she felt like a virgin, about to be deflowered.

They reached the edge of the bed. Tony turned, undid the tie of the bathrobe and pushed the robe off her shoulders, let it fall to the ground. Georgina shivered with excitement as Tony took a step back and looked at her, his eyes taking in her whole body. He quickly removed his clothes, then stepped forward, lifted Georgina and placed her on the bed. Within seconds he was beside her, his lips clamped to hers, a hand caressing her breast, squeezing her nipple, beginning to explore her body.

His tongue thrust into her mouth as his fingers began to run gently through her pubic hair. Georgina wasn't even aware of her legs opening ready to receive him, as her excitement overwhelmed her. It took Georgina several moments to work out that there was one mouth kissing her, another kissing her softly between the legs, as Brenda - it had to be Brenda - had joined in. She felt the lips kiss her pussy, her body squirmed in pleasure as she felt the tongue caress her clit. Pleasures she had never experienced before seemed to overwhelm her body.

Tony released her mouth from his and whispered softly to her. "Are you ready yet? When you're ready just ask."

Georgina couldn't wait. Her response was immediate, her arousal taking away her inhibitions. "Please fuck me," she almost pleaded. "Please - I want you inside me."

Brenda moved away, Tony rolled onto her. She felt something caressing the lips of her pussy. Suddenly there was sheer bliss as she felt the hard cock slide into her, until it felt like it was filling her. She felt her body responding as she felt the cock begin to slide in and out of her. Her body had taken her over as the pleasure filled her mind, her body her cunt.......

Even then her mind was still working - she shouldn't use that word..... She wanted to use that word.... She wanted to speak that word.......

She spoke out: "Your cock feels so good in my cunt, please, fuck me, fuck me.........." Her voice, her words turned into a moan of sheer pleasure as her orgasm swept through her, a depth of pleasure she had never ever experienced before. Her body was writhing, shaking, squirming. Instinctively she knew he - Tony - had come, was pumping his cum inside her, filling her. Her voice was moaning and crying her pleasure. Oblivion.......... At last her body seemed to say enough. Her body wound down. Her body relaxed, utterly overwhelmed and drained by pleasure. She felt the cock slip out of her pussy. It was what happens. She could not believe anything could feel this good.

A voice broke into her reverie, a voice strong, with a hint of humour laced through it. Brenda's voice. "Honey, you've had your pleasure. Tony has had his. Now you should give me mine." Somehow the part of Georgina's brain which said she shouldn't make love to a woman had gone, that inhibition seemed to have disappeared in the last hour. As Brenda's body descended onto her face, she kissed the pussy, began to caress with her tongue, thrusting inside Brenda, caressing her clit. Brenda tasted so good - it seemed as if Georgina had always wanted this. When Brenda buried her head between Georgina's legs it seemed to natural.

The two women lay on the bed, Brenda on top, in a sixty-nine, pleasuring each other for several minutes, getting more and more aroused. Georgina was amazed her body was responding again. In earlier days she was lucky to have one orgasm when making love. Here she might have......nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Georgina's body exploded in a second orgasm, Brenda seconds after, holding on tight to each other as their bodies shook and writhed against each other. Georgina couldn't explain it - it was different from the first, it was deeper, demanding more of her.

A man's voice broke into their moment. Tony's voice. "You can't just lie there like that, there's the washing up to be done." The voice broke the moment, they giggled. Brenda threw a pillow at him as he sat by the bed. Tony responded. "I'll make the coffee while you wash up - it's only fair. We'll carry on with this in a bit."

The rest of the weekend was a bit of a blur to Georgina. They had carried on. She had found herself making love to both Tony and Brenda several times. She had sucked Tony's cock. She had been introduced to two or three different vibrators. Brenda had even taken her on hands and knees with a strap-on. She had experienced for the first time a finger in her bottom, but she knew more than that would have to be later - she still wasn't sure, but knew she would yield her bottom if they asked for it.

They had returned late on the Sunday evening, Georgina dropped off about 9.00pm. She smiled as she carried her case into her house - she had taken all those books, and not read one! Within minutes she was in her own bed, fast asleep.

Monday morning at work was strange. Brenda behaving as if the weekend had never happened. Georgina unsure how to relate to her. It was at lunch Brenda brought up the subject, as they sat in their staff room, along with Harry, her senior colleague.

"Did you enjoy your weekend," asked Brenda, innocently.

Georgina was unsure how to answer, especially with Harry there. Georgina and Harry had long been colleagues, Harry respecting Georgina's ability which was far beyond his, Georgina respecting Harry's reliability and support, his lack of jealousy for her position. Georgina spoke quietly. "Yes, it was good........"

Brenda cut across her, in a kindly tone. "You see, Harry, this weekend Georgina came and stayed at our Lodge up in the forest. It was wonderful fun sharing a bed together - we had lots of fun in bed, Didn't we Georgina?" Georgina had gone bright red, not realising what Brenda would say. She daren't look at Harry to see his response. Brenda continued naturally. "Never realised quite how hot and sexy she would be, how uninhibited she would be. How fantastic it would be to watch her having sex with Tony, how good it would feel making love to her myself."

Brenda paused, the other two struck silent by Brenda's apparently innocent tone. Brenda continued. "It's the first week of the holiday next week. Why don't you both come and stay at the lodge? You two can share a bed, although we may swap around a bit. You've always wanted her, haven't you Harry? Dreamt of what she would be like? Well, what about it?"

Georgina and Harry couldn't speak, struck silent. Brenda continued. "Well, that's it, then. I'll take your silence as assent. We'll all go on Saturday. I'm sure we will have a great time............"

Lion24655
Lion24655
565 Followers
12