A Professor's Dream

Story Info
Dr. Bob goes back to college & learns a few things.
6.3k words
4.47
68.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
165 Followers

Bob Bledsoe was a forty-four year old visiting professor of Organizational Behavior at the University of Minnesota at the Twin Cities campus. He had obtained his doctorate several years ago and had a promising career as a professor until he was lured away by the big bucks that could be made in business. Bob was talented in that he was able to translate the theory from the classroom into practical applications. By doing so, he made a lot of money.

He had married his college sweetheart. Since they were a two-career household, they decided not to have children, a decision both regretted later in life. His wife, who is very successful in pharmaceutical sales, decided a few years ago to go it on her own. Bob reassessed his life and among other things decided that he missed teaching. He had kept up with the changes in his field but to rejoin his teaching career, he took off a year to better prepare himself. He put out feelers and received several offers. Even though it was not the most lucrative offer, he decided to tough out the cold Minnesota winter on a one-year visiting professor contract.

As a visiting professor, he was given quarters in Middlebrook Residence Hall and took most of his meals in the cafe in the basement of the building. He was immediately pleased with the way his classes were going. He taught in a seminar style, giving each student the opportunity to discuss the topic of the day. He saw his job as instructor as a moderator. He allowed students quite a bit of latitude but knew that it was his job to guide the discussion so the salient issues were discussed.

This style of teaching will sometimes give the lazy student an opportunity to goof off but Bob had a way of asking students that were not participating in the discussion what they though about the topic being discussed. It would not take long to know if the student was prepared. Bob did not play games. He made sure that everyone knew what was expected from them and was quick to let them know that he was not getting it. The classes were small and almost everyone showed an above average interest in the subject.

One night while he was eating dinner in the Middlebrook dining room, he was thinking back over yesterday's classes. The subject was "personality" and the discussions were lively. He was lost in thought when someone calling his name brought him out of his reverie.

"Doctor Bledsoe," the young female voice said. "I know you are having your dinner but may I ask you a question about today's subject?"

He recognized her as Hedda Lindstron, an outstanding student and quite a looker. She was about five feet six and had the perky body sported by so many coeds. "Of course Angela, sit down," he said. "A little good conversation can do nothing but help this meatloaf go down."

She sat across the table from him and began, "Today when we were discussing personality, the question came to me and I didn't get a chance to ask it. I know that the definition says that personality is a rather permanent thing but I was wondering if a person's personality could ever change quickly."

He launched into a soliloquy on personality change and watched the table fill up. All but two were in my classes and those two young men were following the girls. He concluded, "...so you may see someone exhibiting behavior which is out of character. However, it is probably because he or she is under pressure or in the heat of passion. There is the other possibility that the person caused an alteration in the personality with chemicals such as alcohol or drugs."

A male student he didn't know spoke up and proceeded to let all that were listening know how little he knew about the subject. Bob took the opportunity to scan the table. There was a female student that he did not know sitting two seats to the right of the student sitting across from him. He did not recognize her face but was fascinated with her beauty. She had classic Swedish features that were not uncommon in this area. Her blond hair, healthy appearance, and large breasts were enough to break anyone's concentration, especially a certain professor who had been without female companionship for longer than he wanted to confess. She appeared to be a little older than the other girls at the table. Maybe she was a graduate student. He made a mental note to find out who she was.

There was an empty seat to Bob's left. Charles Walker, a so-so student sat next to the empty seat then there was Kala Laine, a twenty-two year old senior with a 4.0 grade point average. Her looks belied her brains. She stood five feet five, had stylishly short blond hair, and her thirty-four C breasts looked great on her 110-pound frame. She paid rapt attention when Bob was speaking and showed her annoyance when anyone else was stating his or her opinion, especially when the person obviously did not have any thing to add to the topic.

Across from Bob and one seat to the left was Amanda Karlsson who was called Mandy, a dishwater blond whose clothes kind of hung on her body hiding her assets. Bob wondered what her body looked like. He noticed that she took notes when other students were talking and then looked to Bob for validation. It appeared that she was about to say something when a young man wearing an apron approached the table.

"The cafeteria is closing in about ten minutes," he said.

The girl that Bob did not know said, "This has been great. Is there anyway that we could continue it?"

Bob answered, "Of course I'll be in class tomorrow but I eat here almost every night."

Everyone began collecting his or her dishes and moving out of the cafeteria. The woman Bob did not know placed her coffee cup on the return conveyer along side Bob's tray.

"Professor Bledsoe, I'm Shirley Johnson," she introduced herself. "I'm a psychology major and found the discussion tonight very interesting. We study the issues you talk about in your class but you use them in practical situations. I find it fascinating the way you and your students discuss situations psychologically. Maybe we could continue this discussion tonight."

"Well, Shirley I don't know when I've had a better offer," Bob began. "However, the school has a policy about fraternization with students."

"I believe that the policy is against fraternizing with your students," she countered. "Let me point out that I am not your student and it is unlikely that I will become one. Besides, Sir, all I suggested was discussing psychology. Where did this talk about fraternization come from?"

By this time Bob and Shirley had entered the elevator. "I guess that it was just wishful think on my part," Bob said.

"So you want to do a little fraternization, do you?" she asked moving closer to him.

He placed his hand in the middle of her back and pulled her to him. He paused briefly before he kissed her. They melted together. He felt her breasts pressing against his chest and his cock stirred in his pants. The kiss would not have been viewed as passionate to an onlooker but to the participants it built an ardent fire in their libido.

The elevator came to a stop at his floor and they stood there looking at each other as if they were waiting for a sign of some kind. Bob moved his foot to block the elevator door from closing and asked, "Would you like to come in for a while?"

She looked directly into his eyes with her almost transparent blue eyes and Bob felt that she could look into his soul. "Dr. Bledsoe, I don't fuck around but I'm not looking for anything serious either," Shirley said. "Tonight, I would love to fraternize with you."

She hooked her arm in his and they walked arm-in-arm to his apartment. They sat on the small sofa and kissed. Again they stirred their fires of passion. He loosened her sweater and pulled it up and off. He unsnapped the front-hooking bra and let it fall away. She had an athletic body. It was not small but it was well muscled. Her breasts were large and round with no sag. They stood up firm and proud. Her deep pink areolas were the size of silver dollars and in the center of each stood a nipple about a half-inch long and nearly a quarter-inch wide. He took the nipple of her right breast into his mouth and gently twirled it with his tongue.

Shirley moaned as she felt his delightful attack on her nipple. She tugged at his sweater and he allowed her to remove it and went back to torturing her nipples, first nipping and sucking one and then moving to the other. She ran her hand through the hair on his chest and down across his slight paunch and loosened his belt. Unzipping his pants and pulling his boxers down, she freed his aching cock. It slapped against his stomach as if it were spring loaded. She was surprised with his size. The good professor was only about five feet ten and of modest build but his cock felt quite respectable. She couldn't see it but it felt to be about seven inches long and of hefty girth. She slowly stroked it as he continued mouthing her nipples.

Bob slipped off the sofa and onto his knees. He slid his hands up Shirley's thighs until he felt the heat radiating from her pussy. He rubbed his fingers over the crotch of her panties and found it to be soaking wet. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her frilly panties and slid this down over her hips as she raised them to help. He moved in between her legs and leaned in to taste her sweet pussy. He licked the length of her crack from her asshole to her clit. He slowly made this journey several times and stopped to nibble her nubbin. As he licked her clit, he inserted two fingers into her pussy and began finger-fucking her pussy in time with his clit licking.

She felt it building, slowly like an earthquake rumbling in the distance. The rumbling got louder and more powerful as a giant orgasm washed over her. The feeling was sublime. It continued to grow until it totally consumed her. She was trying to tell Bob how great it felt but the words just didn't make sense. He couldn't have heard it because her thighs were locked around his head. Her body was vibrating with the quake that was rumbling through her soul. Her pussy was griping and releasing his fingers in rapid succession making Bob wish his cock was in her pussy instead of his fingers. He continued licking and sucking Shirley's clit as she reached the pinnacle of her climax. When she began to come back to reality, she released his head from her thighs and realized that her body was drenched with moisture.

Shirley leaned forward and kissed Bob with a renewed passion. She took his cock in her hand and thought momentarily about giving him a blowjob but decided to be selfish and take him into her pussy instead. She liked the feel of his cock in her hand and knew that it would feel better inside her. She pulled him to her until he was kneeling between her legs. His cock was pointing at the open lips of her pussy. He hunched his hips forward and the tip of his dick entered the pink wet folds of her nether lips. She took his ass in both hands and as she rocked back and turned to lie lengthwise on the sofa, he went with her. The juxtaposition of their parts was just so that when he ended up on top, his cock was fully embedded in her pussy. He started pumping slowly but she was having none of that. She increased the speed and intensity until they were slamming into each other.

He thought when he was eating her pussy earlier that he felt Shirley's climax coming like a faraway rumbling. Now that his cock was inside her, it was more like it was moving through both of them. She was clutching and moaning and thrusting her hips as waves of pleasure were washing through her body. It was all she could do to hang on. Her vaginal muscles were milking his cock and he felt movements along his penis that seemed to be going in all directions. His body was begging for release and it cam like a thunderbolt. The flood of hot cum deep within her love tunnel started another chain reaction of orgasms within her. Time was suspended as they reached ecstasy together. They lay in each others arms totally spent. When they roused, it was just before dawn.

Shirley hurried to get off the male designated floor of the residence hall before the rest of the male population awakened. Bob was trying to get his act together before his eight o'clock class. Several of the students were in the cafeteria last evening and he would not want to give them a reason to believe.

Dr. Bledsoe walked into the classroom at precisely 8:03 and took his starting position at the podium. "Today we will discuss Attribution. When would we attribute a person's behavior to internal causes, his own goodness or badness and when would we attribute behavior to external causes, that is, caused by other people or events..." he started his seminar-style class.

His teaching schedule called for him to teach two undergrad and one graduate class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The classes were one and one-half hours in length and then there was the two hours of office time. He was thankful that he did not have students visiting during office hours today. By four o'clock, he was in his apartment and decided to take a short power nap before dinner. At five fifteen he sat down at the cafeteria table with his tray of food when he heard, "Hello Doctor Bob, you don't look too much the worse for wear."

He looked up and saw Shirley preparing to sit down. "You don't look so bad yourself," he said.

"I feel good enough to repeat last night or something similar," she said. "However, I have a meeting to go to."

"Well now, that is a shame," Bob said as others approached the table. Hedda Lindstron sat down next to Shirley who had sat across from Bob. Next came Kala Laine and with her was a Thai student, Mali. Kala and Mali were roommates and shared their love for study and were in friendly competition for grades. Mali is about five feet two inches tall and while she had a typical Asian body, small breast and slender hips, she possessed a reticent beauty that attracted most men. Men want a woman to have experience and sexual knowledge and desire but love the illusion of innocence and purity.

The students who were at the table the night before were back with the addition of Mali. Mandy Karlsson had joined the group after the others were already there and slipped in beside Bob. As she sat down, her left breast brushed his arm and he got quite a jolt. Her dress, as always, hung loose but the way her breast caught on his arm he knew two things. First, she was braless and she had big boobs. Her lack of reaction to the mishap gave Bob the idea that he might have a chance to get her into his bed if he were to pursue it.

For a moment, his mind entertained the thought that he might be able to fuck every young woman at his table. Of course, his better judgement got him back on course. Even if he were to be successful in this mass seduction, he would be taking quite a risk. If he were caught, he would be summarily dismissed and blackballed from teaching. Screwing students was close to the most deadly sin a professor could commit. It was all about perceived levels of power. The red-pencil advantage is a powerful tool. The professor-student relationship is in many ways a more uneven power relationship than a boss-employee relationship. School administrators are zealous in their efforts to hold professors to a high standard and to keep parents convinced that their little darlings are safe at school. And if not safe, at least not sexual targets for horny professors.

The subject flowing around the table was Attribution from the day's classes. The students had a good grasp of it and were tying it to other subjects such as the personality traits of attributers. Bob was in the conversation but it did not require his full attention. Shirley's foot bumping his leg and lingering from time to time and his constant awareness of Amanda kept his cock at half-staff. He thought that last night with Shirley would have solved his horniness problem but the thought of having all these beautiful women so close by fueled his libido. The thought of having his way with all these young women kept returning to his mind. His best bet would be to take it easy and no rush it. One or two a week should keep his libido under control and if he made sure that the desire was mutual he would probably stay out of trouble. He would have to walk a tight rope to have enough involvement to keep sex alive but keep commitment at bay. Above all else, there had to be a separation between grades and sex. There could never be the slightest perception of any quip pro quo, grades for sex.

He realized that Mandy was saying something to him, "So then if the observer's personality is skewed to emotional outbursts, he or she may consider an outburst as a normal reaction to external stimuli?"

"Of course, there is that possibility; however, what a person considers a norm for oneself is not necessarily tolerated in others," Bob answered. "The observer may be using his own outbursts to mask some perceived inadequacy. While not cognizant of the masking, he may be very aware of the same behavior in others and attribute the behavior to internal causes."

"Thanks for clearing that up," Mandy said as she smiled widely and let her leg brush Bob's leg and stay there a moment or so longer than would be casual. "I guess they are about to throw us out. See everyone tomorrow night?"

The table broke up and there were several conversations going on as Bob and his students made their way to the return conveyer. Mandy hung back so as to have Bob to herself for a couple of minutes. The others moved on ahead. "I have a personal problem that I would like you opinion on, if you don't mind," Mandy ventured."

"Of course," Bob said. "As long as you know that I do not do psychological counseling for students. I leave that to the psychologist but if you just want my opinion on something, I'll be glad to help. What is it?"

"It's really personal," she said. "Is there somewhere private where we can go? I'd even go to your apartment."

"That might not look too good if you were seen going in or leaving," Bob said. "Someone might get the wrong opinion."

"I've never lived my life for other peoples opinions."

They went up the elevator to Bob's apartment. When they arrived they went right in and sat on the sofa, the same sofa that he and Shirley had used for their rendezvous. He offered her a soda or water, which is all he had to offer but she declined.

"So, what's this major problem that you need to discuss?" Bob asked trying to break the ice.

"I had a boyfriend until about a month ago," she began. "But we broke up. He said that it was because of the way I looked. I tried to change but it was so difficult because I didn't see the need to change. He said I weighed too much and was out of shape."

She stood facing him and said, "I need a man's opinion. Do you think that I need to loose weight and get in better shape?"

Bob was at a loss for words and was fumbling for an answer, "Well, I'm certainly not an expert in these sort of things..."

"Maybe this will help," she said as she took the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. She pulled it free of her hair and tossed it to the floor beside the sofa.

Bob gazed at this coed standing nude before him in the privacy of his apartment. He noticed that unlike many coeds, she did not have the skin and bones appearance that seemed to be popular but she certainly did not need to loose weight. Her shoulders were wider than they appeared when she was clothed. That probably made her dresses seem to hang. She had large breasts but they were long and somewhat tubular. They didn't droop. They just didn't stick out. If they had stuck straight out from her chest, she would have measured over forty inches. The entire ends of her breasts were covered with slightly pinker aerola topped with darker pink nipples that begged to be sucked.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
165 Followers
12