A Programming Whore

Story Info
A hooker goes into unemployment office looking for a job.
1.2k words
4.12
10.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge didn't have to wait long at the unemployment office. She had made an appointment to meet with a man named John McBride about getting a new job. She had majored in accounting, but didn't have any relevant experience in accounting. Marge's old job was wearing her out. She was on her feet all day. She needed special shoes with arch support.

She was sitting outside of McBride's office when the door opened.

McBride was partially bald, and had a paunch. He wore a tie and a white shirt. He looked like your typical office jock, working in a dead end job.

"Marge? C'mon in ..."

She went in timidly, clutching her handbag. He indicated a chair where she should sit. So she sat. Her short skirt rode up her thighs. She was a good looking redhead with a slim figure. Her legs were her best asset.

"Well, how are we doing today?" McBride began.

"I'm OK." She replied. "I've never applied for unemployment before ..."

"Not to worry. We'll put together a short resume, enter it into our system ..."

"OK." She felt better already.

"Now, what have you been doing for the past five years?"

"I've been on the streets. I've been a sex worker ..."

He typed something into the computer.

"Can you be a bit more specific?" McBride's interest perked up.

"I've been a prostitute. A whore ..."

"I'm getting too old for this -" she added.

He searched through the database, trying to match her experience with a code number. It was like the code in your IRS tax return.

"I'm trying to match your experience with -"

"Try hooker," she suggested. "Call girl. Except I wasn't a call girl. I would work the streets. Stand in front of a pool hall. Or a beer joint... even in front of a church. "

He was working the search algorithm. No match came up.

"Any code for cock sucker?" she asked.

"Noooooo ..."

"How about piece of shit? Degenerate? Dirt ball?"

"You're being too hard on yourself," he smiled at her.

" Ass kisser? Forget that - I'm not a politician ..."

"I need some key words," McBride said.

"Blow job? Do you have blow job?" She asked hopefully. Then she added, "I did a porn film once ... "

"Maybe if you can demonstrate what you do ..."

"OK, can you drop your pants and I'll suck your cock." Marge knew a picture, or demonstration, was worth a thousand words.

McBride unbuckled his pants . She dropped onto her knees and pulled out his semi hard cock. His cock was a good size for a guy his age. Circumcised, and straight. Not hooked like some guys in porn.

She put her lips over his cock, and rolled her tongue around the knob. She sucked gently, then with more force. She licked the underside of his cock and she tickled his hairy balls. "Let me know when you're ready to come," she said. Before she'd completed her sentence, he came. He came too fast. He hadn't had his cock sucked since he was in the Army. His wife would never do that. Marge wanted to impress him so she swallowed his load.

"You are very good. Nice soft mouth." He complimented her, grinning.

"Does that help?" she asked, wiping her lips.

"It helps my stress level a bit. I have to piss, I'll be right back." He left the room.

When he returned he had a suggestion. "I'm going to call my assistant in here. She might have a suggestion. He picked up the phone and buzzed Rosemary's line. Rosemary was an unmarried woman in her mid 30's. She was a bit plump because McBride didn't care for skinny women. Most of her weight was in her boobs. Her skirt was too short because when she sat down you could almost see her crotch. Sometimes she did not wear underwear. Especially in the summer.

Marge liked her right away.

"Rosemary, Marge here is looking for a new job and we need a code match to enter into our data base."

"Oh, what type of work do you do?" she asked.

"She's a hooker - er, sex worker," Mc Bride volunteered.

"Oh, for men only? Or do you do women too?"

"I lick pussy, if that's what you mean," Marge replied. The interview was beginning to have more focus.

"Maybe if you show her, Marge. Rosemary, please sit on the chair over there ..." McBride requested.

Rosemary moved over to the chair, sat and spread her legs. She didn't have to pull up her skirt. It was already up. Without further ado, Marge pulled Rosemary's thin nylon panties off. They were wet. Rosemary was a horny bitch. She'd just come from the lady's room where she had gotten herself off.

Rosemary had never shaved in her life. She had a very hairy cunt. "Excuse me, sir, but do you have anyone a bit less hairy?" Marge asked.

"She's all I have," McBride replied.

Marge stared at Rosemary's hairy cunt. She wondered if she should find herself a recruiter.

Then , determined, Marge used both hands to part the pubic forest, and found Rosemary's glistening labia. Rosemary's mother would never believe this, she thought. Her cunt was oily and the labia wide open. Her cunt smelled like raw fish. Marge was starting to lick her and muttering to herself. She did not enjoy this. Rosemary was watching the back of Marge's head. She had never been licked by a professional before. Marge's sucked Rosemary's meaty labia, found her pink stiff clit, and clamped her lips around it. Rosemary had her first orgasm. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped her bra up. Her big boobs with the fat red nipples were exposed and waiting. Rosemary found her left nipple, always the most sensitive, and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. She had another orgasm. Rosemary was breathing very heavy, and began to moan.

McBride reached into the top drawer of his desk and retrieved his cell phone. The video would come in useful in case Marge filed a harassment claim. Rosemary orgasmed again, quivering, her cunt felt like it was on fire. Marge was beginning to enjoy this. Rosemary was leaking heavily, her juice was clear and odorless. Rosemary was whimpering with lust. There was a warm tremor building between her thighs. The clitoral stimulation from Marge was going to cause Rosemary to ejaculate. Marge could sense Rosemary's cunt pulsating and then ducked. Rosemary ejected a powerful stream of white cream. Her hips were twitching almost uncontrollably.

Rosemary was embarrassed. She had squirted in the past, but had never ejaculated. "I don't care what code you use for her, but ...she stammered. "Thank you, Marge, it was really a pleasure meeting you." She quickly left the room.

Disappointed, McBride had to get back to work. He continued. "Can you type?"

"Yeah, I'm a little rusty - but yes. I took it in high school. Along with C+ ..."

"You can write code?? You didn't tell me that." He was almost out of his chair.

"You didn't ask me if I could write code," Marge said.

"Shit, we can put you in the system as a programmer."

"Well, I prefer something like medical assistant. Even management trainee at Starbucks. But I guess programming would be OK."

"I can get you two interviews tomorrow," McBride said.

Marge left, very pleased with herself. Maybe she could put her sex worker experience behind her. Or maybe not.