A Promise by Moonlight Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsa felt the phallus and Ken's cock rubbing against each other with only her internal membrane separating them. Her pussy was stretched painfully and jam-packed, but gleefully blissful. She was in a world of rapturous ecstasy and a torturous ache. However, almost immediately the ache went away and only ecstasy prevailed. Her elation began to grow beyond anything she had ever felt or dreamed of.

It was as if all of her nerve endings were strained and every movement of his cock sent a high voltage desire throughout her body. The moment he began to enter her, the orgasms started. To Elsa it felt like one long continuous and never ending orgasm. Her mind was lost in a sea of unending euphoria and her body contorted trapped between two cocks.

With each orgasm Ix Chel slipped further away and she knew she only had moments left in Elsa's body. She implanted many years of life and survival love in Elsa's mind. The knowledge of the Olmec culture was also implanted in her brain. Finally Ix Chel left a personal message for Elsa, "You and Ken have a great love. Fight for him and fight for your love. Do not be tender as you smother him with kisses and love. Make sure he knows every day that you love him. I once had a great love and lost it. Be sure you talk to each other, love each other and make love with abandonment. Good luck, it was a pleasure being part of you for a short period of time."

Ken watched Elsa twist and writhe in a seemingly unending orgasm. His cock was being squeezed by her velvet vice and he couldn't last long. With two more strokes he planted his cock against her cervix and filled her with ropes of his seed. His seed mixed with her nectar to create the elixir that would drive out the goddess. As their combined potion trickled onto the surface of the altar the goddess was banished from Elsa's body.

Elsa's eyes opened wide, her back arched and she took a stuttering, gasping breath. She was frozen for several seconds and then fainted. As she collapsed onto the altar as strong wind swirled around them and then was gone.

Ken wasn't sure, but everything pointed to the fact that the goddess was gone. Elsa had freely spoken to him and the swirling wind in an enclosed chamber had to be the goddess leaving Elsa's body. At least he hoped that was the case.


Chapter 14

Ken felt sure that the goddess was now gone, but how was he to be sure. He couldn't test her, because the goddess had all of Elsa's memories. When she woke up all he had to do was look into her eyes and he knew Elsa was back with him. He quickly unbound her from the altar and held her in his arms while she wept with relief and love. She put her arms around his neck and curled as tightly as she could into the arms of the man she loved.

Elsa looked up into his eyes, "Am I really back? Is she really gone? Oh Ken, thank you. Oh how I love you!"

Ken felt his eyes moisten as he looked at the love that he almost lost, "I love you too Elsa. I would do it all over again to save you and keep you with me."

Ken quickly dressed her in her goddess outfit and he carried her back to the campsite. Elsa insisted on carrying her clothes that were still in the alcove. When they got back to the camp Ken went directly to his tent and set Elsa on his bed. They stared longingly into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity before Ken kissed her longingly and passionately.

Elsa stood silently and took off her goddess outfit. Regally she stood proudly naked in front of the man she loved. Ken stood and immediately stripped off all of his clothes as well. Wrapped his arms around her and held her for a few minutes until they slowly sank down to the bed.

Ken growled and flipped Elsa onto her back, grabbing her two wrists in his hand and pinning them above her head. He aggressively grabbed her throat in his mouth and began raking his teeth over her sensitive skin as he felt her throbbing pulse in his mouth.

As her aggressive lover began to assert his control, Elsa felt chills rush through her body with goosebumps popping over her skin. She noted his cock was hard as steel as it lay on her belly and in her mind, Elsa screamed. "YES, OH GOD YES." This would be the first time they made love without Ix Chel's presence and she longed for it be just them.

Ken aggressively claimed her throat and then began kissing down to her quivering breasts before he sucked her nipple into his mouth, Elsa moaned lustily thrusting her breasts into his ravenous mouth. Ken trapped her nipple between his tongue and teeth, stretching and pulling sending jolts of desire directly to her quivering pussy. This was exactly what Elsa needed and wanted, as Ken released her hands she began to claw at his back with her fingernails spurring him on. If that wasn't enough she moaned with erotic gasps saying.

"Oh Ken, take me and show me how much you love me, I want to feel your seed shooting inside me."

Ken arched his back and with one continuous thrust buried his cock inside Elsa's weeping pussy. She arched her back in pleasure as Ken gave her exactly what she wanted. She felt exquisitely stuffed as his cock slammed into her cervix and Elsa began to shiver as he aggressively pounded her into the bed. With each thrust crushing her inflamed clit between them, Elsa felt spikes of incredible pleasure seize her quivering quim. Ken claimed her mouth thrusting his tongue inside her mouth in rhythm with his cock claiming her pussy.

Elsa wrapped her legs around his back with her fingernails passionately clawing his back spurring him on as she felt the orgasmic tension build in her body. Ken also felt the tension in her body building and he knew soon she would be exploding around him in ecstasy. Now more than ever he wanted to see his woman exploding in rapture with a look of complete and utter bliss on her face.

Ken continued his relentless thrusts into Elsa's impassioned body until she suddenly threw her head back, arching her body and froze as a massive wave of ecstasy swept aside everything else. Moments like this made Ken feel like a god with the power to breathe ecstasy into the woman he loved. He reached between them and started flicking her clit to stretch out her orgasm and keep that look of bliss on her face while continuing the rapture contorting her body.

Elsa felt Ken start flicking her clit while continuing to drive his cock into her pussy punishing her clit and sending fireworks rocketing through her head. In a brief moment of rational thought she knew her, teacher, lover, master was back, pushing and driving her lusty fervor before him. Then a tidal wave of lustful craving swept all rational thought away.

Having this loving sensual woman writhing in ecstasy while impaled on his cock was getting to Ken. So he finally planted his cock deep against her cervix and painted her insides with ropes of his hot thick cum. Elsa shook in loving contentment as she felt Ken pulsing inside her with the hot slickness of his cum filling her. Oh how she loved this beautiful intimate moment.

Ken gave her no time to wallow in the blissful intimacy of the moment, with her legs relaxing around his waist he pulled out of her. Then sat on the edge of the bed, grabbed her by the waist and draped her cross his lap. Ken made sure his knee was pressed firmly against her clit and then with a hard open palm spanked her ass and driving his knee into her clit.

In a heartbeat to Elsa was stretched across her lovers lap. As the painful spank merged with the ecstasy of his knee crushing her clit, she was suddenly on the verge of a massive orgasm.

"Oh God Mmmmmm, Oh God ... Ken." She screamed as her body shook and twisted on his lap suddenly filled with love and unclenched desire.

Ken started raining blows on that incredibly soft yet firm ass and with overlapping red hand prints on her ass cheeks. Elsa immediately exploded in a bright light of ecstasy with her body flailing and writhing on Ken's lap. Ken draped his free arm over her back to hold her twisting shaking body in place. As he continued to spank beautiful ass he noticed that she tilted her butt up anticipating each blow. Then as it came she flinched away from the pain thrusting her clit hard onto his knee. Each time her clit slammed into his knee she screamed in ecstasy arching her back as her cum ripped through her bodies pathways, convulsing in orgasmic splendor. With the combination of pain and pleasure driving her to the edge of sanity and with each blow the orgasms piled onto each other.

Elsa didn't know what she liked more the pain above with each swat or the ecstasy below as her clit was crushed against his knee. Soon it didn't matter as they merged into continuous idyllic orgasms and she drifted into the sea of euphoria. She reached her area of subspace and was cast adrift with no thoughts only incredible, beautiful, loving sensations. Ken stopped the spanking and began to lovingly caress her beautiful ass, now hot and red from the spanking. He slid his fingers into the soaking wet furnace that was her pussy and then picked her up by her waist. With her legs straddling him he slid his renewed cock deep back into her pussy.

Elsa's eyes were still unseeing lost in the incredible rapture. As his cock slid inside her pussy, her mouth fell open in a silent testimony to the ecstasy she felt when he was inside her. Ken held her impaled on his cock as he gently kissed her face and neck. He teased her nipples with his fingers wanting to bring her back to him, but still keep her stimulated. He needed her stimulated because he was far from finished showing her how much he loved her.

As Ken saw her eyes start to focus again Ken continued teasing her nipples and now softly caressing her clit as he said. "Now who do you belong to."

In Elsa's mouth quivered as she softly, lovingly wrapped her arms around his head, and gently kissed him saying. "You, only you."

Ken kissed her deeply and passionately before he growled, "You are mine now and I will always protect what is mine! Next time you find an altar come and get me before you research it by yourself. Will you ever go off exploring by yourself and put yourself in danger again?" He softly asked.

"No my love! I want you always with me loving me and protecting me." She whispered and then once more gently kissed his lips.

"Good because I can't live without you."

Ken scooped her legs over his arms and then stood with Elsa impaled on his cock. As she felt gravity pushing his cock deeper inside her and crushing her clit against his pelvis Elsa felt love well up inside her. Their eyes locked in each other's gaze as Ken began to drive inside Elsa with deep with meaningful loving thrusts. Elsa had never completely come down and was quickly back to the edge of her orgasm. He began to lift her up and down his cock letting gravity impale her on his cock. Almost immeditately she felt herself start to cum again.

"Oh, Oh I'mmm cumming ... Again."

"Wait my love, keep looking into my eyes, I want us to come together seeing the love in each other's eyes." Ken whispered.

Ken kept thrusting lovingly and purposefully into her and Elsa was trying to do as her love asked hanging by her fingernails ready to fall into the orgasmic abyss. With their eyes still locked with pure love holding them together Ken said. "Cum for me baby!"

Ken held himself deep inside her and as he shot his come against her cervix with his seed trying to break through into her womb. Then she shattered again. Elsa felt him inside her, pulsing as his eyes conveyed complete and committed love he felt, and then everything around her went white with the explosion inside her body and heart. She couldn't see anything except Ken's eyes still linked to hers with love. This time there was love mixed with passion and eroticism. Her cum was the most cataclysmic thing she ever experienced.

Ken lay on the bed with Elsa still lying on top of him and for the next hour they lay intertwined in various positions. They touched, caressed and held each other, using their love to heal the wounds of the last few days. Elsa realized that their love was truly the best therapy and with it, they truly can get through anything.

They still had a week left for their architectural dig at the Olmec Temple. As they looked into each other's eyes they knew they would not be a part for the rest of that week. What Elsa had discovered was going to rewrite Olmec history. Still they had seven days of work left at the pyramid, but they also had seven nights of uninhibitedly making love. They both knew when they got back they would have to come to grips with their new relationship. Neither of them was willing to give up the love they had found and the University just have to deal with their newfound love.

Elsa laid her head on Ken's chest. All of her dreams had come true. She and Ken were lovers and she knew they would be forever. An impish little smile came to her face and she lifted her head to look into Ken's eyes. The mischievous look in her eyes transformed her whole face into a loving playfulness. Finally she asked, "How do you think we are going to write up this expedition?"

The End

12