A Promise is a Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whispered in my ear, "Paula, have you ever been fucked from behind?" Our four arms still outstretched to that top shelf. His chest was pressed firmly against my back. His foot reached over and closed the door with a flick of his sandal. My hands were clenched onto that top shelf as if I were being held at gunpoint, but there was no one making me stand there. I stood in the position under my own free will. He reached over and locked the door. Click. My heart was pounding.

"If you want me to fuck you Paula, and I know you do, you'll have to promise to do something for me, too," he continued to whisper in my ear. His hand reached around to finger my clit. His other hand fingered my nipple. My hands never left the shelf.

"Anything, Mr. Cenowski. I'll do anything for you."

"Please, call me Paul." He pushed my long blonde hair away from my neck, ran his tongue around the back side of my ear and then began kissing my neck. Still whispering, "God, your pussy is so wet and you have the nicest nipples I've ever felt. These breasts are real, aren't they?"

He began to rub his cock up and down my crack and I could feel his pre-cum oozing into my ass, all the while he was finger fucking. His giant arms were wrapped around me.

"Paula, do you promise?"

"Yes, Mr. Cenowski, Paul. I promise, Paul. Whatever you want, I'll do it for you. Fuck me, now! Fuck me in the ass, Paul. I'll do it. I'll do it! I promise! I promise whatever you want."

Paul grabbed me by the hips as I bent over holding onto a lower shelf to brace for his humps. Hump after hump, slapping his wet balls up against my ass cheeks, until he gave me all that he had inside of him. He pulled out and wiped his spent cock up and down my crack one more time. Then he knelt down and licked me clean, sucking on my backside until he left a hickey where he had just left his cum. He spun me around to face him then.

"Here," he pointed to one of the shelves. "Put one of those stilettos up on that shelf and spread your legs. I want to lick your pussy, now. I want to lick you until you cum in my mouth."

"Oh, yeah, Paul. Do me again." My hands were holding my breasts, rubbing my nipples until I came again. Holy cow! My dream was coming true! This is the best job I've ever had in my entire life.

After a few minutes passed and I was able to compose myself, I asked, "What exactly was it that I promised to do for you?"

"You'll have to get a tattoo like all the other women, now. Yours will have to be placed right at the top of your crack." He reached around me and touched the spot where he had just left a hickey.

I squinted my eyes and cocked my head a little to the side. "Do you mean to tell me that you have fucked all of those women with the PP tattoos. All of them? Even Martha in the showroom? She's old enough to be my mother, your sister. Ewww. How could you?"

"Hey, don't knock Martha. She has great tits for a woman her age and I remember her having a really tight cunt, but she was so long ago. We did it in the showroom on the island with the cold marble counter top. Hot and cold; it's great for the senses, babe." He pinched my nipple again.

Still astounded by his confession, I blurted, "So, all those PP tattoos stand for Paul's Plumbing? You've had everyone branded with your logo? That's disgusting besides being inhumane."

"Hey, all the ladies seem to like it and if you look around some more today, you'll see some women have more than one tattoo. They all make the same promise to me, the same promise that you just gave me, too."

Mr. Cenowski unlocked the door, turned the doorknob and said, "Paula, the PP isn't for Paul's Plumbing. Don't be ridiculous! It stands for Perfect Penis." He walked out of the supply closet and back to his office.

Still in a state of amazement from what I had just heard and what I had just done with the boss, I stood there completely naked with only my black paten leather stiletto high heels on and a diamond loop stuck into my bellybutton. I found some brown industrial paper towels on the shelf and wiped up his cum that was still dripping down my legs.

I returned to my desk, called the local tattoo parlor and made an appointment. I asked them if they would have time to do two tattoos during one appointment. A promise is a promise.

I walked into Paul's office, spun his leather executive chair around and fucked him the right way...with my Pretty Pussy on top of his Perfect Penis.

***

Happy Nude Day, everyone! Thanks to all of the readers for reading my story and a special thanks to "F" for all of your encouragement. Please remember to vote.

12