A Promise to Her Ch. 03

Story Info
The promise continues.
3k words
3.69
11.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writers note (AS life goes on and things change, I had wanted to continue this story with a personal experience. However, our best laid plans are always subjected to fate and the will of god, such as it is this will be my last story in this line unless I am inspired by my play toy to continue)

I looked down at her and smiled. A plan for my next encounter with her was forming and it was going to be great. I know her desires and the possibilities with her were endless. It is a rare thing to find a woman who is comfortable with her body and sexuality and makes it easy and mentally fulfilling to be with.

My mind was brought back to reality when she spoke.

"Master?" she said to me.

"Yes."

"May your play toy ask what you are thinking with the smile on your face?" "I hope it was my pleasing you."

"Play toy you are bordering on being insubordinate" I growled "However in light of your beautiful body pleasing me I will answer. But you must be slightly punished for speaking without being told to." I moved my body closer to her and placed my hands on her breasts.

"I will answer your question now" and I grabbed her nipples. I pulled her round nipples and felt them stiffen under my thumbs. I pinched and pulled her nipples and watched her face. She closed her eyes and a slight smile / grimace formed as she adjusted to the pleasure and pain that was racing through her breasts and firing jolts to her wet pussy.

"I was thinking about the next time I was going to use you, how does that sound?"

The sensations were racing through her and her mind was having a hard time separating the two feelings.

"If that is what pleases you" she almost moaned.

"It is what pleases me of course."

I released her nipples and bent my head down to kiss the breasts I had been punishing earlier. I took one into my mouth and lightly sucked and nibbled on it to ease some of the pain. I slid my tongue across her nipple and lightly blew on it to make it stand up.

My play toy arched her back and relaxed in the pleasure I was giving to her breasts.

I finished playing with her breasts and got off of the bed.

"Get up and make a shower for us" I will be there in a moment.

"Yes sir" she replied and I watched her slide off of the bed walking towards the bathroom.

I loved to watch her ass sway as she walked away, and I was very grateful to have a person in my life that was so trusting and open, she is every mans dream. She is a business professional, very good at the work she does. Truth be told in business she is the master of me and my company. She is open about her wants in bed and she is a great person to converse with out of bed, Easy to be around and her personality is very addictive. I am very lucky to have her in my life.

I walked towards the restroom and as I walked in she was sitting on the toilet rubbing her pussy, the shower stall starting to fill with the steam from the hot water.

"PLAYTOY!!!" my deep bass voice rang out like only a Marines' can.

She jumped and stood facing me head down with her hands behind her back, legs slightly apart

"Please master" she started to plead "Don't ...."

"SILENCE, how dare you touch my pussy with out my permission?"

"Master, I am dripping from the attention you gave my breasts and I needed a quick release."

"I will give you a release when you have earned it." I said to her as I put the lid down (yes I can do that too...lol) and looked at her again. She was still in the same position and I began to feel my cock starting to swell.

I reached up and grabbed her left hand and pulled her down to my lap. She quietly complied and laid her body across my lap.

"Master?" a quiet question forming from her lips.

"I told you this was my pussy and I tell it when it can be pleased and when it will be punished" and I held her hand down and raised my right hand high into the air.

A loud smack rang through the air in the bathroom and a slight gasp left her lips. She twisted her ass trying to move it out of the range of my hand. Smack and another blow landed on her right cheek. Her ass was starting to show the red welts from my hand. Slap after slap landed and her beautiful ass was glowing red and the heat was rising from her abused ass.

Another sensation was raging through her body and what was a slight arousal burn in her pussy was now a full raging fire. Her pussy was dripping her clear women juice into my lap and reaching my cock and balls. As I reached to smack her ass again she shifted her hips and spread her legs so my blow landed not too softly against her upturned pussy and swollen clit.

"oh my god, ughhh oh yeah, ahhh, shit I am coming" she gasped as the sensation shot through her pussy.

"Oh master I am still coming, please finger my pussy and ass "she gasped.

I not too gently shoved a finger into her wet pussy and ass and started to fuck them in and out at a fast pace. Her body was clutching and clenching at my fingers and she came so hard I thought she would pass out.

She laid on my lap for a few moments and recovered. I rubbed her red ass cheeks and combed my fingers through her blond hair helping her recover from the multiple orgasms.

"I love you Play toy" whispered in her ear and meant it.

"I love you too Master Thomas" she whispered back and meant it also.

We stepped into the shower and washed each other slowly, enjoying the feelings of soap and warm water. I took the washcloth from her hands and got it really soapy. I felt the soft coarseness of the wash cloth, the warmth of the water and the softness of her skin. I watched as the soap bubbles ran down her back and over her ass cheeks like a light the foam caused by the ocean as it washes up on the shore. It was beautiful. I turned her around and had her hold her hands above her head. I wet the light tan wash cloth again and added soap. I reached up to the tip of her outstretched arms and began washing her front side. I slide the washcloth down her arms soaping her as I went, washing her fingers one by one, and washing her hands, arms and sliding the cloth down to her shoulders.

She relaxed and really got enraptured from the feelings that were flowing through her body.

I continued my washing duties and let the wash cloth run across her neck and upper chest. I watched the soap bubbles again trailing down her body, across her nipples, down her cleavage, toward her womanhood. Some bubbles stayed on her nipples like whipped cream on top of the world's best dessert. I reached for her with the washcloth and slid it into the front of her woman's cleft. I took my time soaping her beautiful soft pussy, the soap cleansing her sticky pussy of our juices. The smell of the soap, our sex and the moistness of the steam was like a narcotic to me and I made a silent wish that this would last for ever. I rubbed the soap into her blonde pussy hairs and turned her around to wash her ass.

"Turn for me Play toy" I ordered "and bend slightly, push your ass toward your master."

"Yes Master" she replied and complied.

I washed her ass with the love of a parent who is giving their newborn child a bath. Lovingly scrubbing and washing her ass crack clean.

I continued to wash her, cleaning her with the wash cloth down from her ass cheeks to the top of her legs, down to her calves and to her feet. I took her feet and scrubbed her toes and under her feet one at a time.

I stood up and moved her under the warm spray letting the water wash away the body wash I lovingly applied.

I stepped aside and allowed her to step from the shower before me. She grabbed a towel and looked at me expectantly. I nodded my approval and she began to rub me dry with the towel. She took the towel and softly dried my hair, rubbing my shoulders and arms dry, she then turned me drying my back and ass, working her way down my body.

I turned towards her and she kneeled before me and dried my stomach and slowly dried my legs. I had a sudden thought and looked down at her.

"Suck me Playtoy" I commanded.

She looked up at me and took my soft cock in her mouth.

"I didn't say stop drying, you can do both at the same time" I said.

She nodded and continued to dry me. With my cock hardening in her mouth it was getting harder for her to dry me and keep up with the pace I was setting by pumping into her mouth like it was her pussy.

"Drop the towel and look up at me" I demanded and she complied.

Her beautiful green eyes looking up at me in only the way a submissive lover can look and I feel sorry for anyone who has never had that look and it was all I needed to come.

Her eyes looking up, her blond hair wet from the shower matted against her head, her breasts heaving from the excitement of making her master come with her mouth.

My first shot of come was against her lips and tongue as I was on the outstroke when I came. Then I shoved my cock into her mouth and continued to release jet after jet of warm come. She swallowed my salty/sweet come and remained on her knees waiting for my approval.

I reached down with my left hand and placed it on her jaw. I applied slight pressure and she followed and raised herself to her feet.

"Playtoy, you have no idea how you please your master" I commended her and she smiled.

The rest of our day we went to lunch and shopping and spent time enjoying each others company.

We had plans for a concert and dinner and I wanted to make other plans for later on that night.

I called some friends of ours and asked what they were doing later on.

My buddy Tori had said they didnt have any plans and they were interested in my plot.

Tori and Zahra were some friends I had met about 10 years ago. He is a good looking guy a little smaller than me in physical size, great smile and personality to match. He is an easy going guy who is comfortable talking to new people and likes being the center of attention.

I like to think he is my opposite as far as personalities go. I am an introvert and while not a wallflower I definitely avoid the spotlight as much as possible. So we balance each other out well. He is about 6'3" 200lbs or so brown hair and brown eyes. Zahra is a beautiful athletic blond. She works out about 3 hours almost 5 days a week. She has large, probably 34d or 36d breasts and from I hear she gets wet very easy.

Tori had told me that they really liked my play toy and wanted to play with her at any chance they could. I told him about my plans and invited them to play. We set a meeting time for about 10pm that night and hung up the phone.

I took my play toy out to dinner and we went dancing for a couple hours, after the dinner and drinks my play toy was getting very loose and horny. She would rub her ass against me while danced and at dinner she was rubbing my cock through my slacks teasing me to a very hard erection. Of course, I was giving as good as I got. I rubbed her pussy through dress and teased her with my cock during dances to slow music.

It was time for us to head back to our playground. I lead her into the room and sat her on the edge of the bed.

"Do you trust me?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes, Master." She replied "I know you would never hurt me."

"That is correct Play toy and I have a surprise for you tonight."

Her eyes light up a smile crosses her face, I wonder what it could be look crosses her face and her heart started to race a little.

I took her hand and stood her up kissing her deeply, I slid my hand behind her head to hold her tightly in our kiss and I slid my other hand down to her panty clad pussy. I pushed my hand over her mound, cupping her pussy and letting my finger rest against her opening. I rubbed my palm against her as I kiss her again and again feeling the warmth build between our bodies and between her legs. It was time. I took her dress in my hands and lifted it over her head. As I did I took my time to admire her beautiful body. Her black Victoria secrets panty covered her beautiful mound and her demi bra held her 36dd breasts up beautifully. I reached behind her as she lifted her arms, as in surrender to me, and removed her bra. I threw it to the bedside and put my hands on either hip to remove her panty. I moved my hands over her hips and slowly almost nonmoving slid her panties down. The only resistance was when her wetness held her panty momentarily before revealing her sweetest treasure.

I separated from her and led her to our bed; She laid down and i told her to close her eyes. I grabbed the neoprene handcuffs from the bedside table and secured her hands and feet to the bed. I grabbed the soft black velvet blindfold and placed it over her eyes.

"Trust" I whispered into her ear and she smiled

At this point I had a few minutes til our guests arrived so I prepared a few things, some Viagra to supplement, some small bottles of booze with mixers and a water bottle with drinking straw for my play toy, a few small fruits and cheeses for energy, some toys, lube and condoms, I also placed some warm moist washcloths into a crystal dish for cleanup as needed. If Zahra was a wet as I was led to believe and I know my play toy is very wet then we might even need some plastic sheets and sponges I joked to myself.

I had one other guest, my friend Emily, arriving tonight that I was going to surprise everyone with. She was a former porn star that I had met at a swingers club and had a great relationship with since then. She is about 5'10 blonde with green eyes and a nice 36dd rack that I love to play with when she is in town. She is very sexual and is the first one to get the party started so to speak.

I took a small vibrator and turned it on. I walked over to my play toy and slowly slid it up and down her open pussy. She bucked her hips trying to move it to the right spot but I was only going to tease her with it. I turned it off and left it lying against her swelling vaginal lips.

She grunted in frustration and relaxed against her restraints

My phone buzzed to alert me some of my guests had arrived and I opened the door quietly. There stood Emily; she was wearing a short emerald green dress with no bra and panties. She had just enough makeup one to look great with out over doing it and a very sexy sparkle in her eyes. I walked her into the room and gave her a kiss as I copped a feel of her pussy.

"Hey sweetie" She said.

"Hey you" I answered and led her into the room where my toy was tied to the bed. My play toy had not heard the door or the greeting of Emily so she was completely unaware of any other person in the room. Emily looked at my Play toy tied to the bed and smiled.

"Play toy" I said "We have a guest and she is admiring your body right now."

I watched my Play toys nipples start to stiffen at the mention of another person in the room and especially a woman.

"She is going to suck my dick now Play toy and all you can do is listen" I said in a mocking tone.

As I was talking Emily lowered herself to her knees and opened my pants to free my cock.

She took it into her mouth and started to suck it to full hardness, caressing my balls and stroking my cock.

"Oh my god play toy she is sucking my cock so good and she is stroking me while she is licking my balls. She is almost as good as you." Emily looked up and lightly bit my cock in playful response.

To be continued