A Promise Unforgotten

Story Info
Alison's best friend helps her explore her bondage fantasy.
6.4k words
4.75
92.7k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry into Literotica's 2015 Valentine's Day contest. It is a fun short story that I hope you'll enjoy. All sexual activities are performed by consenting adults over the age of 18. There are a few scenes that are a bit rougher than your typical lesbian romance story which include some spanking and bondage. While not completely over the top, if that isn't your thing, please read no further. If you enjoy this story, please take the time to comment and vote. Enjoy!

===========

Alison struggled to contain herself, feeling hot and anxious in places she knew she shouldn't. She sat on the small bench that faced a full length mirror while Renee, her best friend, stood in front of her between her knees. Renee had talked Alison into coming with her inside the small dressing room at their local Victoria's Secret to get her opinion on which piece of sexy lingerie to buy. The space was tiny, barely big enough for the two of them. Alison felt strangely uncomfortable despite the fact this wasn't the first time they had dressed in front of each other.

"Which one first?" Renee asked, holding up a black corset in her left hand and a red babydoll in her right.

"The corset," Alison pointed.

Renee took off her knitted cap and coat then handed them to Alison. She slipped her white sweatshirt up over her head in one swift motion, her dark raven colored hair cascading to her shoulders. Alison became more uncomfortable by the second, her palms sweating, her heart racing.

"Aren't you going to turn around?" Alison inquired as Renee reached behind her back to unclasp her bra.

"There's nothing you haven't seen before," Renee replied, tossing her bra at Alison.

Even though she requested Renee turn around, Alison found herself unable to look away. Her blue eyes glued themselves to Renee's dark hardened nipples that protruded from her perky flesh. Renee didn't have as much volume as Alison, but her breasts were beautiful, round, and perky.

Renee slipped the straps of the corset over her shoulders. "A little help?" she asked, turning her unzipped back towards Alison.

Alison leaned forward, her eyes mere inches from Renee's bare back. Renee always had a year round tan, even in the dead of winter. Alison envied Renee's flawless skin and wished to run her hands up and down her back. She zipped up the corset, fighting against her own desires.

When Renee turned around, Alison was awestruck. The enchanting black lingerie accented her body with lace at the top and wide bands that crisscrossed down the front. Shiny hardware details made her almost sparkle in the light from certain angles. With the way the tight garment pushed up her breasts she was the 'bad-girl' fantasy that would have any man on their knees begging to worship her.

"So, how does it look?"

"Sexy," Alison whispered.

Renee smiled at Alison then turned around again. "Okay, lets see if the babydoll looks better. Unzip me."

Alison pulled the zipper down slowly, loving the sight of Renee's bare skin being freed to the open air. Renee turned around, her bare chest directly in front of Alison. Alison quickly grabbed the babydoll and held it up to Renee, accidentally grazing the smooth skin of her flat stomach.

"Hold on," Renee said. "I want to see how it looks with just my panties on."

"Are you serious?" Alison protested.

"Yes! Would you wear this for a sexy man with a pair of jeans on? I didn't think so. Now stop being such a prude!"

Renee disposed of her boots and unzipped her jeans with her back facing Alison. Alison's heart felt like it was about to burst out of her chest as Renee shimmied out of her jeans, exposing her black thong panties. Alison was entranced by Renee's unintentional strip show.

"I love your ass," Alison whispered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing!" Alison couldn't believe she'd said that out loud.

Renee turned around, her mostly nude body encroaching into Alison's space. "Look at you! You're blushing!"

"I am not!"

"Yes you are! You're embarrassed that you think my ass is hot!"

"I'm just a little bit jealous of your ass, that's all."

"That's okay. I'm jealous of your boobs. I've seen the way guys look at you. Hell, just today I've seen wandering eyes staring at your chest as we were walking through the mall."

Alison's face was beet red, completely flustered. Her breasts were above average but not too big. Most would consider 'the girls' her body's best trait. Personally, she felt her long brown hair, full lips, and bright blue eyes were better attributes. "Yea, well I've seen guys looking at your ass the same way. I'd gladly trade my boobs for your butt. At least then I wouldn't have to worry about finding a bra that fits."

"No. You would be trying to find a pair of jeans that fit."

Alison laughed. "Let's just agree to disagree."

Renee smirked as she took the babydoll from Alison's hand then slipped it over her head. The red satin fabric glided down her body to her navel, leaving silhouettes of her pert breasts underneath. The burning sensation within Alison returned with a vengeance. She'd never felt this way before -- at least not towards another woman. Her own nipples hardened and she felt a pleasant twinge radiating between her thighs. Alison realized Renee was turning her on in ways she never imagined.

"Well?" Renee said, displaying her body proudly in the lingerie.

"It's... very hot! You look amazing in it. Definitely get this one."

Renee turned to face the mirror and examined herself. Smiling, she pushed her breasts together, making a valley of cleavage visible to Alison in the mirror. When Renee bent over for a better look, Alison had no where to look that wasn't part of Renee's sexy body.

"I think this will do nicely, don't you agree?" Renee asked over her shoulder.

By the time Renee turned around Alison had already opened the dressing room door and bolted outside into the lobby. It was too much. Her pulse raced, her body trembled. What had come over her in there? She felt like a complete idiot. Why couldn't she let these feelings go?

It was all because of that damn promise!

"Hey, are you alright?" Renee asked, putting her hand on Alison's shoulder.

"Yea, I'm fine. I just needed some fresh air."

"Okay," Renee smiled. "Let's get out of here. How about we get some lunch? I'll let you pick where we go."

"I'd like that. How do you feel about Italian food?"

*****

With it being Valentine's Day, every restaurant was going to have a long wait to get a table. Alison decided if they were going to have to wait no matter where they went, she was going to pick their local Italian restaurant because of their amazing lasagna. As they walked in, they noticed the restaurant had every table set with real candles, adding to the delightful romantic ambiance. The two joked about how they were probably the only ones there not on a date. They were both single, and instead of spending their Valentine's Day moping about it, they decided to spend the day hanging out together. It had been a long time since they had visited each other after Renee had started college.

After finally being seated and placing their orders, they began the long process of catching each other up on their daily lives. First, it was Alison talking about her small perfume shop named "Love Spell Fragrances" that she started on the town square. Business was good and keeping her plenty busy. Their orders arrived as Renee began describing life at college: lectures, exams, deadlines, mid-terms. Then she went on about how much she hates her new roommate. She could have easily summed up her twenty minute rant with, "She's an inconsiderate bitch", but once Renee gets rolling, there's really no stopping her.

"So, no time for dating I presume?" Alison inquired, trying to change the subject.

"Dating? No. That's not to say I don't have a little 'fun' from time to time."

Alison's interest was peaked. Sex was a subject that had always been out in the open between them. "And just what kind of 'fun' are you talking about?"

Renee smiled and took a sip of her coffee. "Well, there are a lot of cute guys on campus. A few have invited me to their dorm to study."

"By 'study' you mean bump uglies," Alison interrupted.

"Oh, they are not uglies, my jealous friend. Well, some of them are. This one guy, I couldn't even go through with. He was as big around as a soda can. I asked him, "What do you expect me to do with that thing? Play whiffle ball?"

Alison cackled. "You did not say that to him, did you?"

"You bet your ass I did! I may have been horny as hell that night but I wasn't in the mood to be split in two!"

Alison lost it, laughing hysterically. "I can't believe you!"

"Laugh it up," Renee scowled. "I'm sure you have an embarrassing tale to tell since I've been at college."

"Nope. Can't say that I do."

"Nothing? Nothing at all?"

Alison shook her head. "All my time has been devoted to my business. It's been stressful enough without adding dates into the mix. Besides, the few guys that do wander into my store are always looking for perfume for their significant other."

Renee raised her eyebrow."So you've had no action? None at all?"

"Nope."

"Guess that means you still haven't fulfilled that fantasy of yours," Renee joked.

Alison knew exactly what Renee spoke of but decided to play dumb. "Fantasy? What fantasy?"

Renee nudged Alison's shoulder from across the table, "You know! The one where you're tied up on the bed and some handsome stud has his way with you."

The mere thought brought a smile to Alison's face. "Oh... that fantasy. I don't know. There's just something so... exciting about the idea of being tied up, to have no control over what happens to you. To be teased to the point you might explode. Plus, you'd have to love that person dearly to allow them to tie you up in the first place."

"Maybe you'd have better luck fulfilling that fantasy if you focused on the women who come into your store."

Alison gave Renee a stern look. "Are you fucking serious?"

Renee laughed. "Sorry, couldn't resist. But you know, don't mock it until you've tried it."

"Have you?" Alison smirked.

"No! Of course not! I mean, why would I?"

Why would she? Because she was Renee, of course. She had always been the try anything once type. Twice if she likes it. It isn't like it would be a difficult thing for Renee. She was an attractive woman with a cute smile and bright brown eyes who could lure anyone into her web, man or woman.

Much like that sleepover they had when they were sophomores in high school.

Alison's mind drifted as she recalled that night. She had spent the night at Renee's house. They were supposed to be preparing a group presentation for biology class the following Monday but found themselves laying in front of the TV watching crappy B-rated horror movies. Several times while watching the movies, Renee would purposefully grab Alison's arm and scream to make Alison jump at the scary parts.

"Do that one more time and you'll be sorry!" Alison declared.

"Bring it, bitch!" Renee taunted as she stood up.

Alison accepted her challenge. She stood up and tackled Renee to the floor. They wrestled around on the floor, playfully rolling each other over trying to dominate the other. In the end, Renee was the one on top of Alison. They breathed heavily, their hearts pounding, their skin glistening sweat. Staring into each other's eyes, without warning or spoken words, Renee's head descended. Her lips meet Alison's in a tender, passionate kiss.

Renee jerked back, covering her mouth with both hands. "I'm so sorry! I don't know why I did that!"

Alison remained speechless, unable to comprehend what had just transpired. She had never been kissed before and never expected her first kiss to come from her best friend.

"Don't be mad," Renee pleaded.

"I'm not mad. Just... shocked."

They sat there, motionless and mute. Finally Renee broke the silence. "Promise me you'll never speak of this again."

Alison nodded.

"I'm serious! Never again! Just pretend it never happened."

"Okay. I promise."

It was a promise she had always kept. Yet that night had lingered in her mind for the many years that followed. The thought of touching her lips to Renee's again sent her heart aflutter.

"Hello? Earth to Alison! Are you in there?"

Alison snapped out of her daydream. "Huh? What were you saying?"

"I was asking where would you like to go now?"

Alison thought about it for a moment. "How about a movie?"

*****

As luck would have it, there was a single horror movie playing among all the romantic comedies everyone else was seeing at the theater. The fact that it was a crappy one was an added bonus. They giggled and made fun of the idiot girl protagonist, constantly betting the other when and how she was going to meet her untimely demise. For most of the movie Renee leaned over toward Alison and at one point actually grabbed her hand when a jump scare caught her off guard. What happened in the dressing room earlier that day was still at the forefront of Alison's mind however. So much so she forgot about the fact Renee had been holding her hand for the majority of the movie.

By the time the movie ended the sun had set. The day seemed to fly by and both of them were having so much fun they didn't want it to end. Alison asked Renee if she wanted to go for some drinks. They stopped at a nearby bar, had a few quick drinks while chatting with the cute bartender then headed home before they had too many.

They returned to Alison's house. The strawberry daiquiris they had at the bar wasn't enough to make them drunk, but was enough to give them a nice buzz. They giggled and carried on well past midnight. Alison didn't want the night to end. It would be back to business as usual at her store tomorrow and who knows when she'd see Renee again.

"Before I go, I have a present for you," Renee said.

"A present? What kind of present?" Alison replied as Renee dashed out the front door to her car. Renee came back inside, shivering from the cold, holding her teal colored backpack and a small box wrapped in red wrapping paper with pink ribbons. "What is that?" Alison asked, pointing at the wrapped box.

"A small Valentine's gift. I hope you like it."

"Thank you," Alison humblingly said. "I didn't know you were getting me something so I didn't buy you anything. It isn't fair, you know."

"Just open it!" Renee smiled while shaking her head.

Alison shook the lightweight box next to ear. "Did you get me an empty box?" she joked. Tearing away at the red paper, Alison slowly opened the box. She had a look of confusion as she saw contents inside the box.

"Well, what do you think?" Renee snickered.

Alison pulled a tiny piece of black fabric with a strap attached from the box. "What the hell is this?"

"It's a blindfold, silly."

"And what am I supposed to do with a blindfold?"

Renee took the blindfold from her and put it over Alison's eyes, securing the strap behind her head. "You're not supposed to do anything with it. Can you see anything?"

"No actually. Not a thing."

"Good. Don't take it off unless I tell you. Now it's time for the real surprise." Renee grabbed Alison's hand and tugged. "Follow me."

"What are you up to?" Alison asked with a voice of suspicion. She slowly followed Renee's lead blindly to the stairs. "Watch your step," Renee said, lightly tugging on Alison's arm. Cautiously, they walked up the stairs then turned towards the bedroom. The door creaked open then shut behind her with an audible 'click'. Renee let go of Alison's hand, leaving her standing alone. "Stay there and no peeking!"

Alison stood there quietly, patiently. She tried to listen in on what Renee was doing but the buzz from the daiquiris made it difficult to focus. She heard Renee unzip her backpack then a rustling noise came from across the room. Then there was the sound of something coming off or falling on her bed followed by the unusual sound of metal hitting metal, similar to that of a key chain but louder. The anticipation was killing her.

The noises settled down. She heard Renee walk behind her then loving slender arms wrapped around her waist in an intimate hug. "Do you trust me?" Renee whispered into her ear.

"Of course I trust you, Renee. What reason would I have not to trust you?"

The hands around Alison's waist gripped the bottom of her sweater, raising it up over her breasts. "Whoa!" Alison exclaimed pulling the sweater back down. "What exactly are you doing Renee?"

"You said you trust me. So trust me."

Alison sighed. She raised her arms up and felt Renee pull her sweater up past her chest, over her head, then off her arms. Renee tenderly rubbed Alison's shoulders then ran her fingertips down her arms.

"Just relax, you're tense."

Who wouldn't be tense? She had spent all day thinking about a single kiss she shared with Renee, who then made her promise never to speak of it again, and now Renee had her blindfolded while taking her shirt off. Then there was the fiasco in the dressing room earlier that day. Her mind was a tornado of confused thoughts, quickly carrying her off to the land of Oz.

Alison felt Renee's hands return to her shoulders, tenderly massaging her. Her magical touch slowly helped ease Alison's conflicted mind. Once she became more relaxed, Renee slid her hands down Alison's side then stopped at the zipper of her jeans, unfastening them. With Renee's assistance, Alison's jeans fell to her ankles. Gesturing for Alison to lift her leg, Renee helped her step out of the pile of fabric, one leg at a time. Then Alison felt Renee's fingertips slowly trail up her legs, leaving goosebumps in their wake, stopping to caress the roundness of her ass through her black boy-shorts.

"You know, you have a nice butt yourself," Renee whispered into Alison's ear

"Not as nice as yours," Alison admitted.

Alison blushed like she did in the dressing room. The fire that burned inside her earlier that day was rekindling with every majestic touch of Renee's hands. She felt Renee's hands reach around her and unfasten the front clasp of her black bra, freeing her confined breasts, then slid the straps from her shoulders. Her nipples instantly hardened after being exposed to the brisk air. Then she felt those wandering fingers hook into the sides of her panties and slowly tug them down her legs. All that remained on Alison's body was her knee-high socks.

"I think I'll leave the socks. You look cute in them."

"Well, you got me naked. Now what?" Alison nervously asked.

Renee spun Alison around slowly then her hands retreated. She didn't touch or make a noise. The silence in the room was deafening for several minutes.

"Um, are you still there?"

"Yes, sorry," Renee replied. "I was marveling at your body. You're absolutely perfect. Take a few steps backward until you reach the bed." Doing as she was told, Alison took small steps backwards until her calves hit the edge of her bed. "Now, bend over the bed."

Alison nervously obeyed. She turned around and laid on the bed propped on her elbows with her feet still on the floor. Again silence filled the room. Then suddenly a sharp sting radiated from Alison's ass as a loud crack echoed off the walls of the bedroom.

"Ow!" Alison yelped. "What the fuck was that for?"

Alison screamed again as a second swat thrashed against her flesh. This time she felt Renee's hand affectionately caress and fondle her after the impact. Another one came, then another, and another. Each time the wicked sting was followed by soft massaging touches on her now flaming skin. By the tenth swat Alison's cries turned into erotic moans of pleasure. The spanking aroused her in ways she had never experienced, making her nipples harden and her pussy moisten. Each slap of her ass was torturous pleasure. The hardest of Renee's swats came crashing against her now sensitive bottom with enough force to make Alison jump towards the bed, falling face down.

12