A Promise Unforgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now climb into bed and get comfortable. Lay on your back."

Alison blindly climbed into bed. She felt around with her hands and noticed that the blankets had been removed; only the silk bedsheet remained. She settled in what she guessed was the middle of the bed then laid motionless with her arms at her sides, her punished ass burning beneath her. Renee's footsteps were heard at her bedside, then a long period of silence.

"Spread your arms and legs out."

Alison stretched her arm toward the sound of Renee's voice. Suddenly she felt something cold wrap tightly around her wrist. "Hey! What is that?"

"Shh! Trust me, Alison. I won't harm you, I promise."

"A little late to making such promises, don't you think?"

"I said I won't harm you. I said nothing about hurting. There's a difference."

"Okay, but things are starting to get really fucking weird. You're kind of freaking me out."

Again she heard Renee's movements, then felt another foreign object wrap around her. This time it was around her ankle. Footsteps were now heard on the opposite side of the bed. The same objects now wrapped around tightly around Alison's other ankle and wrist.

Suddenly, Renee removed the blindfold. "Surprise!"

Alison's eyes had been covered for a while and took a moment to focus. The room was dimly lit with real candles on the nightstands on both sides of the bed and filled the room with a sweet aroma. She turned her head to the side and caught a glimpse of a black cuff attached to her wrist with pink rope tied to it that disappeared under the bed. Allison pulled on her wrist but it barely moved. Turning her head to the other side, her other wrist was restrained in the same manner. Looking at the foot of the bed, she gasped as her ankles were also bound overtop of her knee high socks. She saw Renee standing at the foot of the bed between her legs dressed in the red satin babydoll she had purchased from Victoria's Secret along with her black thong panties.

"What the fuck are you doing, Renee?!" Alison shouted.

Renee climbed onto the bed, crawling seductively on top of Alison's naked body. She stopped with her face just inches from Alison's. Renee's dark hair draped down around Alison's head, providing a barrier from the outside world as they stared into each other's eyes. The situation suddenly sparked a moment of nostalgia within Alison.

"Do you remember our promise?" Renee asked.

"Of course I do. How could I forget? And I've kept it all these years. Why?"

"I know you have... but... I can't fight these feelings anymore, Alison. I've longed for you ever since we kissed that night. I was so embarrassed with what happened. I didn't know how you would feel towards me. I was scared I'd lose your friendship."

"Um, so you had to strip me naked and tie me up to tell me this?" Alison replied sarcastically.

"No," Renee giggled. "I knew you'd keep your promise and that was the problem. I wanted to talk about it. To know how you felt. But, I couldn't bring myself to bring it up either. We made a promise, a pact, and now I want you to break that promise by answering this question: how did you feel when we kissed?" The look on Renee's face was one with utmost sincerity. "Please, be honest with me."

Alison thought about it for a moment. Her heart ached. There was no escaping this time. Her true feelings guided her now, pouring from her lips. "There hasn't been a day that goes by that I don't think about that kiss. You've always been my best friend and that kiss was so sudden, so awkward, so... wonderful! I've wanted to feel your lips against mine again to the point of obsession. I wanted to tell you how I felt, but you made me promise not to. Keeping our promise, as well as our friendship, was more important to me."

Renee leaned down, her lips inches away from Alison's. "I thought that was how you felt. I've seen how you look at me. I sometimes catch myself looking at you the same way. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met. In mind, body, and soul. I... love you Alison. I want to make your every fantasy a reality. That's why you're tied up right now. I want this to be a moment the both of us never forget."

Alison smiled, her eyes glistening. "Kiss me, Renee."

Alison got her wish. They closed their eyes and their soft full lips pressed together, deeply, passionately. This wasn't like their first kiss at all, which was more akin to a delayed hen peck. What started as small puckered kisses quickly developed into full open-mouthed kisses full of lustful intent. The tip of Renee's tongue entered Alison's inviting mouth and she accepted it by sucking it inside. Alison pulled against her restraints, cursing the fact she finally had her lips pressed against Renee but couldn't fully embrace her. Alison whimpered when Renee withdrew from her. Renee ran her fingers through Alison's hair then stroked her cheeks with the back of her hand before going in for another kiss. A deep, hungry tongue-filled kiss.

Renee pressed her body against Alison's with only the smooth satin fabric of her red babydoll between them. She nuzzled into Alison's neck, taking in the sweet scent of Alison's hair then started kissing, licking, suckling. The slow rhythmic grinding of their bodies together was driving Alison crazy. God, she had never been this turned on before! Not even the dreams she had of Renee which resulted in soaked bedsheets compared to this! The tickling sensation of Renee's tongue running the length of her neck was so erotic she could feel her pussy tinkle with desire.

Renee sat up then straddled Alison's waist. She smiled down at Alison as she ran her fingertips across her restrained lover's skin. Down her neck, across her collarbone, along her arms and back again. Everywhere Renee touched made Alison's skin tingle.

Allison gasped and exhaled deeply when those magical fingertips ran across the tops of her plump breasts. Renee's delicate touch changed to full caressing palms that grazed across Alison's sensitive nipples, making Alison's body twitch involuntarily.

"Sensitive?" Renee grinned.

"Very."

Renee kneaded the soft flesh of Alison's tits. "I've always wanted to touch these," she said in a husky tone.

Alison's breathing intensified. She let out a soft mewl as Renee played with her breasts, kneading, squeezing, grazing just the palm of her hand against her swollen nubs. Despite the restraints, Alison was able to squirm just a little bit. Each time she did, Renee reveled in Alison's delightful torment.

"You're driving me crazy!" Alison hissed.

Renee gave Alison a quick kiss. "I've only just begun," she teased. Renee made a trail of kisses from Alison's neck slowly down to the plentiful mounts of Alison's tits. First she kissed the left nipple several times then softly sucked it into her mouth. She suckled the stiff nipple while seductively staring into Alison's bright blue eyes. Then Renee grasped Alison's right breast firmly, hungrily sucking her other nipple, finishing with a slight nibble.

Alison's sexual frustration mounted. The restraints held her in place, and Renee took sadistic pleasure in Alison's denial of release. Alison bucked and squealed as Renee toyed with her breasts. She was completely at Renee's mercy.

It was everything she had hoped bondage would be.

After Renee feasted on Alison's breasts for what felt like forever, she trailed her tongue down her sternum to her flat stomach. Alison wiggled against her, hoping she wouldn't stop there.

"You're making me so wet, Renee!" Alison moaned.

"Am I? Let me check."

Alison gasped when she felt a hand cup her between her thighs. Three fingers slowly rubbed against the slick folds of her pussy. Renee knew exactly where to touch, how hard, and how fast. It was as if Renee was physic, peering into the deepest recesses of Alison's hidden desires. The pleasure she brought Alison sent electric shocks through her entire body. Alison whined when Renee's hand retreated, denying her release.

"I guess you are wet," Renee said, examining her glistening fingers. She seductively sucked on two of her fingers, closing her eyes as she savored the taste. "You taste delicious!"

Alison watched as Renee crawled on all fours up her body. Once Renee reached Alison's face, she planted her knees on both sides of Alison's head. Alison had an up close and personal view of Renee's crotch, covered only by the thin fabric of her black panties. Renee pulled her thong to the side, presenting her shaven pussy to Alison. With her other hand, Renee ran circles around her swollen clit. A soft hum escaped from her lips as she played with herself.

"You're not the only one who is wet."

Renee put on a show. She leaned backward, sliding a hand up her lingerie then fondled her breast all while she rubbed her wet pussy inches away from Alison's captivated eyes. Alison watched her slide two fingers inside herself with ease, making wet squishing noises as she did. Alison tilted her head forward as far as she could, smelling Renee's sweet arousal, licking her lips as Renee's fingers stroked herself pleasurably.

"Do you want to taste me?"

Alison gave a nervous nod in response.

A chill ran down Alison's spine as Renee traced Alison's lower lip with a slick index finger. She licked Renee's juices from her lips before Renee stuck both fingers into Alison's eager mouth. The taste of Renee's nectar was blissfully intoxicating.

"Do you like it?" Renee asked, pulling her fingers from Alison's mouth.

Alison was completely under her spell. "Yes," she hissed. "I want more. Please."

With a few small scoots forward Alison could feel the heat coming from Renee's soaked pussy. She stuck out her tongue, trying to lick the moist cunt that was perched above her lips, but it was barely out of reach. "Please," Alison whined.

"Please, what?"

"Please! Let me taste you! I want to taste how wet I make you!"

Alison's request was fulfilled. Renee lowered herself and Alison wasted no time running her tongue up the full length of her slit, taking her essence into her mouth. She savored Renee's taste before exploring the many folds of her pussy with her slithering tongue. She found Renee's swollen button and gave it a tender lick with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh!" Renee cooed. "Right there!"

Following Renee's guidance, Alison flicked her tongue repeatedly across Renee's clit. Bucking against Alison's mouth, Renee moaned between short pants of breath when Alison encased Renee's clit with her mouth.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop Alison!

Alison basked in the immense pleasure she was bringing to her new lover. She lapped at every drop of Renee's juices that flowed freely from Renee's dripping sex. She had dreamed of this forever and was not about to stop. Each blissful cry of pleasure that came from Renee's lips only drove Alison further into a sex-crazed stupor.

"Oh God! You're going to make me come, Alison!"

A scream of pure ecstasy filled the room that sent Alison's mouth into overdrive. She sucked on Renee's throbbing clit hard, sending shock-waves of pleasure throughout her entire body. The pressure of Renee's thighs on Alison's face deprived Alison of oxygen but in that moment she didn't care. All that mattered was Renee's orgasm, and she was well rewarded as Renee cried out her release.

"Holy shit!" Renee said as she leaned backward, breathing heavily. "I've never came that hard in my life! You have a gift for eating pussy."

"You know, I bet you're pretty gifted at it yourself," Alison not so subtly hinted.

"Aww." Renee pouted. "Do you want to come too, my little valentine?" Alison quickly nodded her head in response. "Well too bad! You're tied up and I get to do what I want!"

"Please, Renee! I... I can't take much more of this!"

Renee gave her a devilish grin. "You're so cute when you beg. Alright, I'll give your pussy a little love. Just a little."

Renee climbed off the bed then crawled back in between Alison's stretched legs. She leisurely ran her tongue from Alison's knee above her socks to her inner thigh. Slowly, she kissed from that spot up to the trimmed hair above Alison's mound. Nuzzling her nose through the stubbly fur, she blew air from her mouth directly on Alison's slick button.

"Fuck! You're such a fucking tease!" Alison cried in blissful agony.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it? To be tied up, to have no control over what happens to you? To be teased to the point you might explode? That's what you told me, right?"

"Yes, but... fuck! I need to come, Renee! Make me come, please!"

Alison quivered as Renee traced her index finger around Alison's aching clit. Renee sucked on her index finger then reapplied it to Alison's button, harassing her further. Alison bucked against her, pulling at her restraints, wishing she had the strength to pull them loose. "Please," she whimpered. Renee leaned forward, took in a deep breath, then blew a long slow breath against Alison's slick pussy. The chill sent shivers up Alison's entire body. "Please!" she wailed loudly.

"Please, what?" Renee asked.

"Please, lick my pussy! Please, fuck me!"

Alison felt the tip of Renee's tongue graze her nether lips, teasing her with slow full licks. She heard Renee hum with delight as her tongue went between Alison's wet folds, ingesting plentiful amounts of sticky arousal. "Oh fuck!" Alison gasped as Renee's tongue touched her clit. Small light strokes were followed by rapid flicking of Renee's tongue.

Renee stopped, climbing atop Alison's body. Renee kissed Alison lustfully, both of them tasting each other's essence on their tongues. Renee kept a hand on Alison's pussy, rubbing her as they tangled their tongues together. "You're so wet for me. It's so beautiful! I want you to feel this way about me forever."

"Take me, Renee! Make me yours!"

Those words made Renee plunge two of her fingers deep inside Alison, making her gasp for air. With her eyes rolling into the back of her head, Alison wailed as Renee sawed her digits in and out of her warm wet pussy. She moaned with utter delight, coming ever closer to catastrophic orgasm. Renee kissed her, letting her lover scream delightfully inside her mouth. Alison tensed and Renee suddenly stopped before Alison reached the edge.

"Fuck! Why did you stop?!"

Renee sucked in her pussy coated fingers, smiling down at Alison. "Because, now I'm going to make you come. With my mouth."

Renee slide down Alison's body, moving straight to her slick pussy. Her lips engulfed Alison's clit, suckling it, making wet sloppy noises. Alison bucked against her mouth, screaming her lover's name among strings of obscenities. Alison was consumed by lust as Renee ate her succulent pussy. Finally, her exquisite torture was at an end.

"I'm going to come!"

With Alison's orgasm immanent, Renee used her fingers to fuck Alison as she continued sucking her clit. "Oh-God-oh-God-oh-God!" Alison wailed as her orgasm came crashing in like an unmanned freight train. She came hard, Renee didn't even slow down. She continued to lick, suck, and fuck Alison's molten pussy. A few seconds later Alison's orgasm returned, even harder than the first. "Fuuuuuck!" she cried, her veins bulging as she pulled against the ropes with all her might. Renee doubled her efforts as if possessed. She inserted a third finger and fucked Alison as fast as she could. A steady stream of Alison's come flowed out of her the third and final time orgasm wrecked her body. Renee slowed down, lapping at the abundant amount of juices flowing from Alison.

Alison's heart pounded. She could hardly catch her breath. Renee unfastened the ankle restraints then crawled along Alison's body to free her wrists. Alison remained motionless while Renee pulled her lingerie over her head and discarded it to the floor. Alison turned her head as Renee cuddled her naked body against Alison's side. They shared several intimate kisses, coming down from their sexual high.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Alison," Renee said, peering into Alison's eyes and stroking her cheek.

"Best. Valentine's. Day. Ever." Alison breathed.

With her arms now free, Alison wrapped them around her lover, pulling her close. "I love you. I've always loved you. I'm so happy for it to finally be out in the open."

Renee grinned, her eyes starting to tear up. "I love you too, Alison. For the record, I never 'studied' with any of the boys at college, or other girls for that matter."

Allison raised an eyebrow. "Are you saying I was your first?"

Renee nodded. "Yes."

"Wow! I'm... surprised by that."

"What? Do you think I'm some kind of slut?" Renee pouted.

"No. You're just so outgoing about everything. I never would have thought you were holding out for me. I'm happy you did though."

"You're the only one for me, Alison. Always have been, always will be."

They held each other, cuddling, kissing. They basked in their mutual satisfaction of one another, cherishing the moment they've waited their entire lives for.

"Can I stay here tonight?" Renee asked, snuggling her body tightly against Alison.

"Of course you can stay here," Alison replied with a devilish grin. "But you're the one who's going to be tied up tomorrow morning."

Thank you for reading! This story is dedicated to a very special friend and fellow writer. You know who you are! If you enjoyed this story, please don't forget to leave me a note in the comments section or by the send feedback option. Your votes are much appreciated!

12