A Proof of Love

Story Info
Erik and Anna takes a leap into cuckold lifestyle.
7.8k words
3.51
83.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For me it started a long time ago. I was all in my head, now it is in open air with my current fiancée.

I never thought the future would evolve like this.

Let me start from the beginning; I meet Katarina nine years ago. We had a relative short but intensive relationship. She was a person whom I felt completely sexually safe with. In early months in our relationship both me and her shared our most inner sexual fantasies. We meet when I worked as a security guard at Kastrup airport, that is in Denmark where I live. She worked in a taxfreestore that sell chocolates. We started talking to each other in her store. She was so confident and I felt like complete nerve wreck. She was and is a beautiful blonde women born 1977. Her breasts were brittle 75C and she had a really tight birth canal. We had sex on our first date, and many times after that. More then one fascination started with her. She had the most beautiful hands and feet. Her nails were perfect manicured and her toes were really cute. She was the first women I ever licked her toes and feet on.

I have been hooked on it ever sense. Another seed was sown when she told me that she fantasized about having sex with some of her customers. She liked the older businessmen that bought chocolate to their wife's and paid with gold and platinum cards. She admitted that it felt so whorish. She wanted to be a private high class whore. However that didn't mean that she wanted to break up with me, on the contrary she wanted me to be a part of it, sort of. She wanted me to stay in the living room while her wealthy men had their way with her in the bedroom. She wanted to push her boundaries beyond her imagination but needed a safety catch, me. Or more correct, she wanted her customers to push her boundaries, the felling of losing control was for her a grooving addiction. Further down the line we broke up. She rejected me of reasons unknown to me. In a way I still love her although we no longer live together.

Today I live with Anna whom I have loved deeply for the last five years. We meet at the local gym where she was a instructor. She led gym, spin- and aerobics classes. It wasn't love at first sight but the attraction was instantaneous and highly addictive. I started going just to the classes she led. I wondered what kind of personality her voice held, only shouting "come on, faster, harder, uphill" and so on. After awhile we started talking after class, she did that to everyone who attended her classes regularly. Her personality looked promising. Her appearance was more then I ever could wish for. She'd never fall for me?

One day I gathered my courage and asked her if she was single and would like to go to a movie or something. She is a stunner and would never fall for a average looking man like myself.

-Yes

I was thinking, did she say yes? Ok, thinking quick, how about on Friday eight o clock? On our first date we got to know each other. I told her I have been a police officer for the last two years. The station of course have its own gym but I like to train with regular people. I spend enough time with my colleagues as it is. On our third date we got intimate for the first time. We were nervous and it wasn't fireworks going of. However we liked each other so the sex only became better and better. As fate has its own way I again had found a women born 1977, that is two years older than me. She is a brunette, 70B+ with a highly well toned body. She looks like a photo model. I'm too well trained however with an average appearance. We were getting serious and we moved to a three room apartment after six months. Our sex life were great but were staggering after a couple of years. We were taking each other for granted and our maneuvers became predictable. Until then we never really talked of our fantasies. I brought up the idea and she was positive. I didn't start with something lame but told her my most inner secret...

The seed was sown with Katarina and now I was telling Anna about the cuckold lifestyle. I have been fantasizing about it for many years now. Under several hours I told her what I would like in our life.

She was a bit shocked and didn't really know what to say. I noticed this and I started too apologize. She stopped me and said that I shouldn't apologize, there was no need to. However she didn't say anymore than that. A silence occurred that lasted for almost twice around the clock. I didn't know how to start speaking with her again. It was she that broke the silence. She told me that she felt insecure. Was this fantasies or did I want it for real. I told her that they were only fantasies but they are incredibly strong and I many times wonder what it would feel like in real life. She told me that she loved me and would try to make my fantasies manageable. She asked me if I had any ideas on how to incorporate them in our sexlife. I had a few ideas, first I wanted her to think of me as another man during sexplay, I wanted her to start looking for other men and point out the ones she likes. Finally I asked her if I could lick her clean from my sperm after having sex. She was ok with all of this. The last mentioned she found very nasty but she learned to like it very much. Now it happens every time we have sex. This was two years ago...

During the two past years we evolved together in the cuckold lifestyle, mentally that is. We read stories from Literotica regularly and discussed with each other our likes. We also searched outside Literotica on the internet. All honor to Literotica but its all positive poetry and seldom mentions the downsides. We tried to find the complete truth. Anna and I were a hundred percent occupied with this lifestyle. After a while I mentally reflected on our development (after being together for almost four years). The thought of Anna wanting to know the real lifestyle and not only the poetry hit me. Was she considering this thing for real?

Only a few days after thinking about this she asked me a question during dinner one evening.

- Erik (she only mentions my name when she's very serious), I was thinking about our relationship... The cuckold feeling between us isn't something we can live without, is it? I mean it completely dominates our sexlife and has been for the last couple of years and you are very committed about it.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. Where was she going with this.

- Yes, I think it would be impossible for us to ignore by now and you are right, I am very committed.

I excepted her to say something more but she kept silent. A minute later she started talking about something else. By now I knew her well enough to let her leave the topic, she needed time to think about something. She always returned later with some feedback.

That night we had sex not I a wild way but most in a caring and loving manner. Of course with me licking her clean afterwards. I got the feeling that she liked giving me her creampie more than she usually does. When I came up she said that she loved me with from the bottom of her heart. We feel asleep holding each other .

Our fourth year anniversary were coming up in a few weeks (being together, we haven't married yet). This year it occurs on a Friday. We have decided to get engaged the day before, on Thursday. We both have applied for a long weekend leave from our works, Thursday -Monday. We have ordered special designed rings, hers costs a fortune. On Monday the same week we were to get engaged she had an appointment with her gynecologist, she said it was a rutin checkup. We were each busy with our works the entire week until our weekend leave. Thursday morning we packed our picnic basket, packed our car and headed out on the countryside. We found a quiet meadow, rolled out a blanket and corked up a small bottle of champagne and enjoyed it with strawberries. I laid there with Anna in my arms. She was snuggling in my neck when she came up and said:

- I feel so safe with you. And I love you so much it hurts. I want to give you anything that you want. Please never leave me, if you did my world would collapse entirely.

- Anna, as usual your words describe exactly what I feel for you too. I love your entire being. I love your personality, your sexy body and that your care so much for me. I care so much for you too, I too want to give you anything you want.

As we were laying there I wanted to make love to her. I began to kiss her sensually, she gave away a pleasurably sigh. I continued to feel her breasts and press my body tight with hers. She pulled her lips away from mine and said:

- Erik I want to give you anything you want and I will gladly surrender my body to you on this beautiful meadow but if it's ok I want to wait until we get home this evening. For now I just want to savour our love by just holding each other tight.

I was really horny and we haven't had sex all week but I wanted to give her what she asked for. I truly loved her. We ate our picnic basket and went home during the evenings entrance.

When we got home she asked for some time alone, she told me she wanted to prepare a gift for me. I thought she was going to change and appear in some sexy underwear. I sat and waited in our living room sofa.

After an hour she came out with a wrapped present, the size of a shoe box. I was fooled. Just as she entered the living room our telephone rang. She went over to it saw on the display it was her best friend (Hannah) who live in a neighborly city. She told me she wanted to answer it because Hannah had been feeling bad the last month, depression. I told her it was ok. Anna talked to Hannah and sounded highly concerned, she ended the conversation by saying, - hold on love I'm coming over. She turned to me and explained that she was fearing for Hannahs life. She asked for my approval to go over to her. That is one thing I love about her, her caring so much for her loved ones. I said I was ok. She continued by telling me about packing a overnight bag because supporting Hannah would probably not just last a few hours. This was for the both of us apparent conflicting not just with this evening but our anniversary tomorrow.

I said, go...

She told me she would make it up to me.

She left the present on the living room table and went to pack her bag, on her way to the bedroom wardrobe she asked me to wait with opening the present.

I sat in the sofa a bit shocked. I lost the track of time, my loss broke when she reappeared with her overnight bag. She seemed very quick. She came over to me at the sofa and sat down.

In a strange kind of way she was radiating with love. She had me looking deeply in her emerald green eyes;

- Get comfortable here, uncap a beer and relax. Feel free to open the present after I've left. Read first.

- Erik, remember at all times I am giving you this with love. Never forget it!

She kissed me deeply and stood up. She said bye and kissed me again but this time she also grabbed my package from outside my trousers and gave it a delightful squeeze. She looked me in the eyes again and left taking the our car key and didn't say another word. Her eyes were kind and smiling when she gave me a quick look before shutting the front door.

I did as she suggested, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a Czech pilsner. Sitting in the sofa I took my first sip and started opening the present. In side there was a envelope and three other gift wrapped packages. "Read first" she said.

I opened the envelope and started to read...

____________________________

Dear Erik

I love you so much, so much it hurts! I would give my life for you if it was asked of me.

I am also deeply sorry for deceiving you. It wasn't Hannah who called.

Let me start from the beginning. Years ago when you told me about your cuckold fantasies it was very strange to me. During these years occupying our selves with it, it has become a natural state for me. One might say I've been brainwashed beyond repair. I also know that you never could let it go either. I can't let it be a fantasy anymore. By now I know your likes and I think I know my likes. Combining us two, I think we can live a great and fulfilling life together. The last year I have been planning things behind your back. For an example I've placed an adult ad in a cuckold community searching for a active couple. I found one that I have meet a few times. They have been very glad to help me find my way. Their advice and experiences have persuaded me to take the leap for us. One of my weakness is that I need to feel like I am in control, in a way. I have also been meeting a man on and off for the last six months. He will be my boyfriend and hopefully you, my husband, (cuckold husband). It is important for me and you to know that I have until now done nothing with him except to talk. We have to be honest with each other, and by writing this letter I am letting you know. I planned it this way because I don't want to give you a chance to hesitate. It would drop my courage and I am by now like you, completely hooked on this lifestyle. I could never stop thinking about it, should you ask of me not to do this. It would probably later on destroy our loving relationship. The worst thing is that my actions this weekend could do the same. It is the worst risk I have ever taken in my life. But it is for me inevitable. I hope you love me even after this weekend.

I will be home on Sunday evening. Then we either go our separate ways or we will draw our lifestyle guidelines. I have pretty much all of it thought out but you have make a choice. I want you to do it of your own free will.

There are three packages I want you to open. You can do in any free order.

One last thing, you know my future boyfriend.

It is Khan Anderson from the station.

I know you are probably in a state of despair by now, but ride it out. I know you MAN enough to handle it.

This is a test of love, for my part; a proof of love

I love you

Yours ever truly, Anna

______________________________

I was shocked. Soon I was feeling mixed emotions. I was sad, scared, excited, happy... An emotional turmoil. At the end I was feeling empty, I wanted to stop it. I ran towards the door only to find an empty space where our car normally is parked. Then I realized she probably left ten minutes ago. I was going to call her on her cellphone but remembered the three packages was there unopened, was something more to know? I went back to the sofa and grabbed one and started to open it. The first one contained her cellphone, shutoff. I had no way of contacting her and stopping this. I started with the second, it looked like medical gas/plastic. I unwrapped it and found her hormone coil. That was what she was doing at her gynecologist. Just feeling empty I unwrapped the tired one. It was made of metal. I was a beautiful bracelet. I had a note, it read:

Hello love

Remember a few months back when asked you if I could borrow that large sum of money from you. I have had this special designed. It is an ankle bracelet if you have noticed by now. It is solid white gold with 1,2 carat diamond pendent. Have you noticed there is no locket? Should we chose to continue living together, I will have this beautiful bracelet permanently welded onto my ankle. The money I bought this with is of course borrowed but if you want to give it to me I will accept it from you. It will be our sign of you accepting to be my cuckold. Everyone familiar with the lifestyle will know... I wonder if you are stiff?

I was...

I was beginning to understand the situation. She was going to have sex with Khan without protection. He was going to have her bareback just like I my fantasies. I felt embarrassed. Khan knows me. I hope he is not spreading the word at the station. Anna however had chosen our ideal man, at least what I know. Khan is adopted by Danish parents. He comes from Africa. He is almost black as coal. He works as a special investigator. He is top of the line of what he does. We never work together. We meet a few times each year at social functions. He is tall and muscular. I wonder if he has a big cock?

I thought of Khan and Anna with each other, having sex, him fucking her raw. I felt a bit sad so I stopped thinking about it. I looked out the window and it was night. I went to bed. She genially planed this so it would happen on our anniversary both engagement and the day when we meet. That was one other extreme thing we (I) often fantasized about. My mind in turmoil left me fully exhausted early in the morning and slept found me. I got up around midday.

God, how I missed her. I love her. I entered an vacuum just thinking of her and only her, and waited for her to come home.

A lifetime later, Sunday around six o'clock Anna entered our home. I ran to her and hugged her and din't let go. She was home, that was all that mattered to me at that moment.

- Miss me?

Those two words and the sound of her voice was telling me that she knew what we need together. She was so confident.

-I missed you to. After meeting you today I no longer feel any doubts.

Like lightning from heaven, neither did I, so I thought.

She was wearing a summer dress, the kind that has tube fitting over her breasts. She unclasped her high heel sandels and took my hand and led me to our bedroom.

She sat down on the bed and I beside her. She ran her hand over the side of my face an looked me in my eyes and said:

- We have to have this in our relationship.

I replied:

-Yes, we do.

She smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips. I motion for her to lie down on the bed. I wanted to lick her used pussy. She stopped me, knowing exactly what I wanted. She looked me up and down and said:

- Not this time.

- Monday is your day. To night we are just going to be together, not having any form of sex and no talking either. Two reasons, I want the reality to sink in for the both of us, and also I am very sore.

In my mind I was screaming, HE HAS A BIG COCK!

The denial of me having sex was also cuckold erotic for me.

- I am going to take a shower.

She went in our bathroom witch is adjoining our bedroom. I was still sitting in our bed as I could watch her. She stopped before the laundry hamper and lifted her dress of. She didn't wore a bra. She had on those beautiful black lace string panties I love so much. She clasped them with her thumbs, pulling them down slowly bending over knowing that I am watching. I had a short perfect view of her ass and slight red (used) labia. She left them in the hamper and got in the shower. Giving it a minute I sneaked towards the hamper. I picked her lace up and brought them my nose. They smelled her sweat, the one she has between her beautiful ass. God, I was so horny. I held them away and sought my gaze towards the crotch. There was white leftovers. Again I brought it to my nose and inhaled deeply. Anna opens our shower curtain and catches me. She smiles approving and closes the curtain again.

An hour later she comes out of the shower. She said she was sorry for taking so long but she needed to get her body back into order.

She dried and combed her hair. I was gazing her naked body thru all of her choirs. She came out of the bathroom and opened her lingerie drawer and put on a black negligé. It had thin shoulder straps and the silk cloth ended just bellow her hot ass and naked mound. She has had no hair bellow her neck for the last year. She has had laser treatment all over her body except in her vaginal area. She hasn't decided if she want to remove it permanently. For that area she regularly visit's a beauty salon for brazilin wax jobs. She gets her pedi- and manicure there too. Sometimes when I have asked her she has saved to a neatly trimmed strip on her venus. But that was awhile ago. She only does that for me; she likes it smooth.

- Lets brush out teeth and go to bed; she said.