A Proof of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did and before hitting the covers she asked of me to be naked as I usually am during the night.

We embraced each other. A result of this was my rockhard cock pressing tight to her belly. I really wanted to come. I haven't come since this hole story began with that phonecall, more to think of it, it was a week ago. It was the day before she went to her gynecologist. Then another thing struck me. Khan is the only man she has had unprotected sex with. Surely it was all in her perfect plan. The thought of this only made me harder.

She could sense what I wanted and again told me that my time was tomorrow. She again explained that she just wanted me to hold her tight, she wanted to feel my love and secure. She also said for me to let I all sink in.

-Feel free to imaged what Khan and I did, how it was, how good it felt for me, how big his cock is and so on.

She kissed me hard and hot, she broke away and said god night.

This was her way of saying that the talk ended now. She fell asleep a hour later and I again early in the morning.

During the night thoughts and feelings rushed trough my head and body. She was so good at enhancing the situation, how could she be so confident? Then I remembered her letter where she was telling me about meeting with that lifestyle couple. As time went on during her sleep it all sank into me. I embraced all those typical cuckold feelings. I was so afraid of loosing her, bur she had come back. But it was always going to be that uncertainty. Be cause of that I could only show her more of my love for her. Her attraction to me increased tenfold. I had never wanted her so much now then I ever have wanted her before. At the same time I wanted her to be free, to enjoy her self with a man that can do more for her then I could. I wanted to make a sacrifice for her, a proof of love. I think both she and I know what that is.

She woke around nine. I noticed that she got up. I laid there secretly watching her. She pulled her negligé of an put on ankle socks, a black cotton string, addidas sweat pants, and baggy t-shirt. I DON'T know why that attire get my rocks going. Anyway I stayed in bed. I heard her in the kitchen. A half hour latter she came back with a tray.

- Breakfast on bed honey, wake up.

She loves me...

She sat her self and the tray on the bed beside me. I sat up and she caressed my forehead asking with a cute smile,

- Rough night?

God, she really can make lasersharp comments! She knows me to the bone. Only her can stir me like that.

- Today is your day honey. Lets eat some breakfast, you are going to need your strength.

She was leading me, but she has done that this entire weekend so naturally I followed her orders.

I didn't have any appetite (to anxious) but ate some anyway. Still it was breakfast served with love.

After finishing she said

- Now we can talk, you can ask me anything you want. I also have something to say.

- You first honey, you have been waiting a long time.

Her entire essence, the sound of her voice was signalizing that she cared and loved me.

- Anna, I have a thousand questions for you but have difficulty even forming just one. It's like I know...

- Of cause I shouldn't think solely with my cock but I can't help it.

-Tell me about how he was in bed.

- I'm not a good storyteller but I want to do my best for you. Please feel free to jump in with any questions.

Her story

After I left you I drove to his apartment. I changed in to a sexy outfit in our car and put some hot makeup on. I knocked on his door and got the feeling of being the lamb led towards the altar. Well inside he took my bag and sat it down. He embraced me and kissed me perfectly for the first time. He let one hand feel my ass. He broke away and said "you have been such a tease for six months, I finally can have you". He resumed kissing me. I became so horny, my panties were wet even before I knocked on the door. He brought his hand to my hair. He nestled his fingers into it and took an iron grip. Still kissing me he forcibly pulled me down on my knees. Now I was starring into his crotch. I unbuttoned his jeans and fished out his cock. It was so big, to big for my liking. I gushed my panties when started thinking of how black it was. Of cause just as black as him but I hadn't reflected on this before. I never thought it was going to be like this. His cock is so beautiful so much more than yours. But I know your are ok with me thinking that. By now it was fully enlarged and I haven't even began sucking on it yet. I pulled away from his grip and asked while looking up to him, "how big is it?" - "11 inch". I never thought men could be so big except those found in porn. With his free hand (the other one still gripped my hair), he took his cock and laid it across my face slowly pulling it down towards my waiting mouth. When he was halfway I stuck my tongue out and licked the underside of his master fucktool. His helmet reached my mouth and I started devouring it as best as I could. I just managed to get my lips onto him, 11 inch; but how wide was his girth. I was grateful he didn't force me onto him because I don't have any experience sucking such a big cock. I suck his helmet and a few inches bellow it, it was all I could handle. However I must have done a good job because soon I had him groaning and ejaculating in my wet mouth. For the first time in my life I swallowed a mans sperm. I knew then and there, it would be many times more to come, his that is.

He retook his grip of my hair and pulled my up towards his face. His kissed me lightly on my cumstained lips and said that he liked my mouth. With that comment he made me feel like a fuckdool. I was so proud. He let me unclasp my high heel sandels, and while I was doing this he said I had beautiful feet, again, feeling proud. After I was done he took my hand and led me to his dinning room table were dinner was set. He said that would begin serving a main course because he served the entrée at the door. I smiled and sat down feeling frustrated and displeased. When he to my hand and led me into his home I wanted him to throw me over the back of his sofa, lift my dress up and rip my panties of and fuck me senseless even if I was scared of his cock. But now I had to wait and behave. Ten minutes later I had come enough to my senses to be able to hold a conversation. He asked me we indeed were of consensus, meaning that we hade an open relationship. He was very important at that point, he didn't want to destroy our relationship. He almost reacted bad when I told him that wasn't exactly the truth. In a hurry I started to explain that we wanted to enter a cuckold relationship. Khan wasn't sure what that was. I decided to be completely honest with him. I began to tell him the things we have discussed during the last years of our relationship. Khan was going to be my boyfriend so he has to be in on it. I'm not going to tell you what I said because I want to discuss that later when we are going to draw out guidelines. Anyway he listened carefully and now it was time for dessert. All of it was delicious. He is a really good cook. He asked me if I had gathered some strength for a tour of his fancy apartment that was going to end in his bedroom. My voice shivered when I said, yes. Now I really was the lamb led to the slaughter. He shoved me he his apartment, it was really nice. I don't think he needs to solely depend on his policesalary. Inside his bedroom were a large bed with beautiful brown sheets. He really has stile. I was standing at the end of his bed when he told me to undress. He is so dominating. I didn't know this when I chose him. I was in weak position but I did as he told me. I

only had my dress and panties on so there wasn't much to take off. When I lifted my last foot out of my underwear I left them at my side and stood tall completely naked before him and he was still fully clothed. I was wondering if my body was good enough for him, I felt embarrassed and even more because my pussy was naked. I sensed that he approved when he came forward and ordered me to unbutton his shirt. God, his torso belongs to a gladiator. He moved up close to me, I felt the end of the bed against my claves. Sit down and take my pants of. The brown sheets felt very good against my naked ass. I felt like a teenage girl about to loose her virginity. I took his pants of, no underwear. This was the first time I saw him completely naked; he has the body of a god. And there was that scary cock. He spoke again, do I need to tell you? Suck it! I took him in my mouth like earlier and began to suck him hard. He pulled out a minute later, he grabbed my neck and hit my face with his long big cock a few times. I was so degrading but I felt butterflies in my belly and my pussy involuntary contracted. After receiving a few erotic slaps he let me go and ordered my onto all fours. I did a he said. I felt like a sexobject, it was like he wasn't the least interested in my person. My heart was pounding so hard it felt like my ribcage would explode. I never felt so alive. Now he hade a perfect view of both my pussy and tight anal, I felt so vulnerable. I need to mentally surrender soon. I decided to leave my last barrier standing there on all my fours. He could have me anyway he wants. I felt his cock placed at the lower part of my back. He slowly pulled it down the crack of my ass. I felt him pull it across my tight anal passage, to finally stop at the entrance of my tight wet pussy. I was so scared that he was going to hurt me with his size. I gathered my courage an steadied myself for him. He broke the silence by saying, Anna don't worry I am going to take easy with you the first times. I lost my breath when he entered me. He advanced to fast for me and it hurted. Not unmanageable but pain was ripping trough my tight pussy. I could hear him enjoying himself witch made me feel better. The pain started to slowwwwly subside. I was very aroused but I couldn't really enjoy myself. The feeling of complete fullness was very satisfying, my pussy lips were stretched to the max around his cock. They followed in when he pressed and out when he pulled. After awhile of him doing this to me I felt something wet on my anal. I looked up and it was him spiting on me. It felt so nasty. Then I felt his thumb massaging my tight splinter, it felt good. Without warning he forcibly pressed his thumb inside me. There wasn't much pain but I was so humiliated. I buried my face I his sheets and both enjoyed and embraced the degradation. He hooked his thumb in me and pulled upwards while trusting in me. I had a mental orgasm, I love what he was doing to me. He is the first man who has ever penetrated my butt. I was wishing he would come soon so I could rest. He pulled out and told me to get on my knees before him. He has all the time been standing outside the bed while taking me. On my knees before him, he grabbed my hair again, bent over and kissed me. He broke away and told me I was a good fuck with potential. I was sooo proud and pleased. He held forward his thumb and said "suck it". I chose my surrender earlier so took his thumb in my wet mouth. I sucked I with earnest. Just knowing that his thumb just seconds ago had been in my dirty ass was so delightful. I felt good to be

humiliated. It felt good because I knew he respected me.

He pulled his thumb from my mouth, I imagined a ploop sound. He order me to kiss his cock. I did, it was sticky with my lubrication. "Lay on your back". I did, he kneeled each knee beside my hip. He took my legs and held them up against his shoulders. I turn he took both my feet and sucked on my toes and licked my sole. Goooood how I like when a man does that to me. I was moaning loudly. When finished he bent my knees at his elbow joints. I felt his balls on my lips and his cock on my belly. He wanted me to look down. What I saw shocked me a bit. Now I could compare his size by noticing that the free space between my thighs weren't so big and the tip of his cock pointed an inch past my navel. At that moment when I saw his black dick laying across my suntanned belly, it completed my addiction for it. I just wished I could enjoy it as the girls in the stories does. Still I was addicted, I couldn't understand that. He grabbed the base of his black love and pulled it across my hairless pussy until his tip meet my entrance. He trusted forward and entered me with perhaps seven or eight inch in one thrust. I was on needles again wishing he would come soon. Maybe I was to tensed to enjoy it, I just keep telling myself it was to big and that it hurted. Still he was taking it easy with me. With each thrust he hit my cervix hard making my womb sore. I wonder how I would feel when he fucks normal. During his trusting I noticed him change, he was going to come soon. He let go of my legs that he was holding with his arms land aid on top of me. His crushing weight feel good but it also caused him entering me deeper than before. It was unpleasant. He began climaxing and lost control and started to fuck me really hard. It hurted so much that I started crying under him. He came back from his ecstasy and noticed me crying. He said he was sorry, he didn't mean to fuck me so hard.

He kissed my eyes and licked my tears. With his hard cock still in me he turned us over. Now I was laying on top of him. He brushed away my sweaty hair from my face and told me it was unnecessary for me to stain the sheets when he pulls out. He told me to cup my hand over my pussy when I lifted of him. I did and he rolled away. "Now stand on all fours and squeeze until all of my sperm is in your hand." I followed his directions, I knew how to do this because I have done this over your mouth countless times. The sperm I squeezed out had a very light shade of pink. He must have ruptured some small tears. "Now lick it all up" I did, feeling delightful dirty. After doing this he had me laying on his sweaty torso. I hadn't orgasm´d but felt pleased that I could pleasure him. I was licking his sweaty body when he said " don't worry, you can learn to handle my cock". Did he knew what I was thinking. "He asked me if he could show me something". He took up his laptop that was laying beside his bed. It looked very expensive. In no time it had started. He clicked on a movie file called Sandra.mow. The screen started to show a homemade porn flick with Khan and a gorgeous blond with a nice body and a firm and natural looking D-cup. I felt self-conscious. He fast-forward the film until this women, Sandra was on all fours, in the same bed Khan just fucked me in. "This is what I want show you". He pressed play and it showed Khan pounding this blonde from behind. Her face was laying sideways on the madras. Her face was distorted by pain. Khan was fucking her like a jackhammer. The blonde was whimpering but suddenly she crescendo´ed and screamed "I'm cuming". Khan paused the film and said while pointing on the screen where Khan and the blonde sexes meet. Surely his balls was resting on her pussy lips. She had taken all of him. Khan said "she was just as tight a you".

He closed the laptop. He asked me if I would give him a chance? With ultra speed I thought and decided that if the blonde could do it, I could too. I wasn't going to give up until I was able to orgasm on his cock and to be able to take him fully. I answered, Yes break me in.

Just so you know, I filmed us with her approval, further - I only am with one women at the time. I took her about six times to reach where she was on the film. We feel asleep after that with him holding me in his arms.

The rest of the weekend I had better sex and I could tell you the rest another time. I am so horny now.

I want to talk to you now, it that ok.

-Yes

Did you what you heard?

- Yes

She took out a paper from her beside table.

- I have written down my guidelines, I am going to read them to you. They're all in my head but I want to make sure I don't forget anything. You see all of my blood isn't concentrated I my head just now.

- This isn't a cuckold contract like in the stories. For us, we are just simple going talk together about some guidelines and when mutely decided become our rules.

- I don't think what I want I so much different from what you want.

Anna's guidelines

1. I can have sex with anyone outside our relationship, and hopefully our coming marriage.

2. You will for ever stay faithful to me. It will be a half open relationship.

3. We shall always work on, and maintain a good communication.

4. One way of living this lifestyle is permitting me spending OUR anniversaries with my boyfriend.

5. Their is no limitation on how long time I can spend with my boyfriend and I may undertake any journeys with him.

6. Both of us will respect each other, for you also my boyfriend.

7. We will both protect our relationship and lifestyle not permitting others to know. Sometimes that means telling a few white lies to our close ones.

8. You will not father our children.

9. You will not ever again have sexual intercourse with me, as a proof of love and commitment to our future life.

10. I want to feel at AL TIMES like you worship me, that will make me feel safe.

11. Should future will-differences occur, I hope you always want to give me the advantage.

- Do you want to add something, Erik?

- Or do you want to discuss the guidelines?

-No, I am ready to commit to the guidelines and make them our rules.

-Erik, I still want to discuss nr 9. I don't want to ask this from you. I want you to sacrifice it for me/us.

-Yes Anna I want to sacrifice it to you. I love and worship you.

- I'm sorry Erik, you can't do it that way.

- Before I show you how, are we ready to accept the rest of them, there will be no turning back.

-Yes I am

- I am too

Anna led me to our bed and began to undress me. I like it when she does that. When she got me naked, she had me lay down on the bed. She stood at the end of the bed and started slowly undress. Seeing her naked was the ultimate realization for how much I love her and how horny she makes me. I was rockhard. She got on top of the bed. She was almost naked. She left her ankle socks on. She know I have a kink for that. I like it when she leaves a piece of clothing left on her when we fuck. She straddled my penis. It pressed against her naked mound. I could have ejaculated right then and there if I hadn't concentrated. She started kissing me in a way she seldom does. It was perfect. She broke away and said that she wanted to make love with me one last time. She reached down and grabbed the base of my manhood and guided it into her wet and hot body. She slowly eased herself on me. Slowly she was making love to me. All the time she had her eyes closed. Slowly she opened them looking directly down on me and meet my gaze on her. She was still easing herself on me. In a most erotic way she said, "I never ever again want to fuck a man less than Khan". when she said that I couldn't hold it anymore and I started to come. She joined me with her orgasm. All the time she was looking sensual at me. She laid down on top of me and gathered her breath. I motioned for her to let up just a little bit so I could move down between her legs lick her clean, as I always does. She stopped me, and said not this time. I will let you do that many more times in the future but the sperm between my legs in my sex will never ever be yours again.

That will say if you are ready to make a lifetime commitment. I want to hear you say it. I'm not asking nor am I begging for it.

-I want sacrifice my future sexlife for you and our lifestyle and I want to do it because I love more than anything on this earth. I what to worship you and I want you to be free.

- You do realize that this time is the last time you ever will have sex with a women. Have your really thought this thru. It is a lifetime commitment.