A Proper Baptist Ch. 02

Story Info
Marcie is blessed in Dean's virginity ritual
4.5k words
3.86
138.5k
10
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

Sheila heard the car in the driveway first. Only a few moments after that, Philip’s Mom came in the front door. Sheila and Philip sat beside each other on the sofa, watching tv, and looked at her at the same time.

“Hi kids, have a good time tonight?” she said and hung her light jacket on one of the hooks by the door.

“Yeah, fine Mom, how was the show?” Philip said. He squeezed Sheila’s hand and moved it up his thigh, where his Mom couldn’t see.

“Oh, the show was good, you know. Hi Sheila. Philip, it’s time for your girlfriend to go home now. Say good night. Your father’s waiting in the car to take her home,” she said and disappeared into the kitchen.

Philip walked with Sheila to the front door and pulled it open. Outside, his father was sitting in the car in the driveway with the motor running and his elbow hanging out the window. Sheila looked up at Philip.

“I really liked it,” he said.

“I know. I did too,” Sheila said.

“Well, I’ll call you, ok?”

“Ok. Kiss me,” Sheila said.

She tilted her head up and they kissed. She turned her eyes to the car, but couldn’t see Philip’s father’s face in the darkness. With a smile and a quick wave, she skipped off the porch and went around to the passenger’s side of the car.

Philip’s Dad looked good in a coat and tie. Sheila licked her lips with the tip of her tongue. He looked good enough to eat. He didn’t say anything when she got in, simply backed the car out of the driveway and drove off.

“Did you and Philip have a nice time tonight?” he said when they reached the first stop light.

“Fine. You look nice, Mr. Morrison,” Sheila said.

He looked at her and smiled. “Thanks.”

“Can I turn on the radio?”

“Sure.”

Sheila turned it on and changed the station from that boring, old jazz music to her favorite station. The new Brittney Spears song was on. She turned the volume up a little. Mr. Morrison didn’t object.

She watched him out of the corner of her eye. He looked so hot. The few wrinkles around his eyes and mouth, and the specks of gray in his hair gave him such a distinguished appearance. She looked at his hands on the steering wheel. Was he going to try anything with her tonight? God, how she would love to feel those hands touching her. He had a nice dick too, long and thick, not short and skinny like most of the guys her own age. That was the best part about fucking grown up men; they had grown up dicks.

Mr. Morrison turned off the main street and drove behind the school to the quiet, dark parking lot. Sheila’s pulse quickened. That was the same place he took her last time.

“Where are we going?” she said in a soft, high voice like a little girl.

“A quiet place where we can talk,” Mr. Morrison said.

He parked in a dark corner where the dim glow of the moon was just enough for her to see his face. He shut the engine off and the car was suddenly very quiet.

“What do you wanna talk about?” she said in a whisper and squeezed her legs together.

“I think you know,” he said.

He leaned across the seat and kissed her. Sheila let her lips part. His tongue pushed into her mouth. His fingers touched her waist and closed over her breast. Sheila sucked in a deep breath and arched her back, pushing her chest closer to his hand.

“You’re not wearing a bra,” he said with a deep breath.

Sheila shook her head. “It gets in the way.”

Mr. Morrison kissed her again. His lips smacked softly against hers. Sheila moaned in his mouth. His thumb rubbed the tip of her nipple through her shirt, then his hand left her chest and she heard the zipper of his slacks go down. She touched his leg and moved her hand up to his crotch. Her fingers touched his bare, hard cock and she gasped.

“Is that your ... thing?” she said in a whisper.

“Yeah. Why don’t you kiss it.”

“You want me to?”

“Yeah.”

With her hand around the shaft, Sheila bent over and smothered the head in her soft lips. Above her, Mr. Morrison sighed. She gave it a long, wet lick and he moaned. Sheila grinned. She opened her mouth wide, closed her lips around the end and moved her head up and down.

“Oh yes, Sheila,” Mr. Morrison said.

His left hand held the steering wheel. His right hand stroked her back. Sheila sucked slowly. When her head came up she sucked in her cheeks, and when she lowered her head she took his cock deeper in her mouth. Every time she gave head she thanked her older sister for showing her how to get a guy off with her mouth. They always came back for more. Tonight though, she was the one who wanted more.

She sat up on the seat and looked at Mr. Morrison, grinning. In her small hand, she pumped his hard penis slowly.

“What are you grinning at?” he said.

“I have a secret.”

“What?”

“I had sex with Philip tonight,” she said.

Mr. Morrison’s eyes widened.

“You what?” he said.

“You heard me. I had sex with Philip tonight. I let him touch me anywhere he wanted and I let him put his dick inside me,” Sheila said.

Mr. Morrison was quiet for a moment. She could read the disbelief on his face.

“You’re lying,” he said.

Sheila shook her head, still grinning.

“I can prove it,” she said.

“How?”

She pushed her jeans down to her ankles, spread her legs and touched her pussy, where a drop of white liquid leaked out.

“That’s his cum. I let him shoot his wad inside me without a condom,” Sheila said.

“You’re crazy. What if he gets you pregnant?” Mr. Morrison said.

Sheila shrugged. “I’d prefer if you got me pregnant.”

His eyes stared at her, burning with desire. With her jeans still down around her ankles, Sheila climbed between the two front seats to the back seat, pausing a second to let Mr. Morrison get a good look at her bare ass, and rolled on her back. Her knees bent up. She pulled her shirt over her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Mr. Morrison jumped out of the car and opened the back door. His dick stuck out of his pants, bobbing up and down. Sheila giggled. He dropped his pants and climbed into the back seat between her spread legs. The end of his dark tie tickled her bare breasts.

“Is this how my son fucked you?” he said.

He rubbed the head of his dick over her moist slit and pushed it in. Sheila moaned. It was hot and hard and stretched her open.

“We did it on his bed, right next to your room,” she said.

Mr. Morrison slammed his cock deep inside her. Sheila gasped and smiled, gazing up to his eyes in the dim light. She put one hand around his neck and tangled her fingers in his hair.

“Philip didn’t fuck me like that, Mr. Morrison,” she said.

He pulled back his hips and drove himself into her again. Their flesh slapped together.

“No, I didn’t think so. That boy still has a lot to learn,” he said.

Sheila rocked her hips with his. The whole car shook. Her other hand slipped inside his coat to his waist and moved down to his ass.

“He likes to eat pussy,” Sheila said.

“Is that what he did to you?” Mr. Morrison said between deep breaths.

Sheila nodded. “He knows how to use his tongue.”

Mr. Morrison closed his eyes and pounded harder with his hips. Sheila groaned. Her nails dug into his ass. He lay over her with his mouth close to her ear, flattening her into the seat.

“Yes baby ... oh yeah baby,” she moaned in his ear, even though it felt odd to call Philip’s Dad baby.

That was what she was moaning in Philip’s ear, just a few moments before his parents got home. She saw the headlights of their car flash on the wall over the bed and when she told him they were home he spilled his stuff inside her in a hurry. The screwed up look on his face still made her smile. They put their clothes on even faster and ran to the living room only seconds before his Mom came in the front door.

Mr. Morrison’s head came up. In her tight pussy, his hard dick throbbed. He grunted. Just like his son, Mr. Morrison’s face screwed up in that funny expression. Sheila giggled, even while his warm, fresh cum flowed into her belly.

He lay on top of her, panting. She ran her hands down his back. His cum leaked from her hole and ran down the crack of her ass. It was a strange thrill to know it was mixed with his son’s cum.

Mr. Morrison pushed himself up from between her legs.

“I’d better get you home before your mother wonders where you are,” he said. He stood outside the car and pulled up his pants.

“Yeah,” Sheila said.

She reached down to her ankles and pulled up her jeans. Mr. Morrison’s cum left a wet stain in the crotch. She sighed. If Mom saw that she wouldn’t have to wonder what her daughter was doing. She climbed back into the front seat and Mr. Morrison drove her home, just a few minutes from the school. She opened the door to get out.

“Good night Mr. Morrison,” she said.

He grabbed her wrist, pulled her back into the car and kissed her. Sheila stiffened at first; what if Mom was at the window and saw her kissing her boyfriend’s father? But Mr. Morrison’s hand slithered under her shirt and squeezed her bare breast and she melted like butter in a hot skillet. So what if Mom saw? So what if everyone in the world saw? She just got fucked, twice in one night, and it was good both times.

Mr. Morrison finally released her.

“Good night Sheila. We’ll do this again next time,” he said.

“Yeah,” Sheila said.

She stared into his eyes a few moments longer, jumped out of the car and ran to the front door of the house. She watched the tail lights of his car drive away, feeling an anxious twinge between her legs. One day she would get him to fuck her the right way, in her own bed in her own room.

Mom was in the living room, watching tv. Sheila said hi and ran to her bedroom before she could stop her. A drop of Mr. Morrison’s juice was running down her leg. She had to do something about it before it leaked out all over her.

She sat on the edge of her bed and kicked off her shoes and jeans. The crotch of her panties was soaked. She snickered. That was another thing she liked about older men; they had more cum to give up.

Her panties peeled away from her mound. She threw them in the corner with the rest of her dirty clothes, where she hoped Mom wouldn’t find them. It had been so long since Mom got fucked she probably wouldn’t remember what man cum smelled like.

A white drop of liquid oozed between her pussy lips. She scooped it up on the end of her middle finger and stuffed it back in. Her button still tingled. Philip was good with his tongue, but not quite good enough to get her off. Later, after she showed him a few things, he would get her off every time. For now, though, she rubbed his Daddy’s sperm over her button with her middle finger until lights flashed in her eyes and her body twitched. She bit her lower lip to keep from screaming out loud so Mom wouldn’t know what she was doing.

Her middle finger was sticky with juices. She stuck it in her mouth, licked it clean, picked up the phone and dialed Marcie’s number.

“Hello?” Marcie said.

“I did it,” Sheila said.

“Sheila? Did what?”

Sheila giggled. “I let Philip’s Dad fuck me in his car tonight.”

“You what? No way.”

“Yeah. His cum is still warm in my pussy. His and Philip’s.”

Over the phone, Marcie gasped.

“You let both of them fuck you?” she said.

“Oh yeah. It was like, so great. Did you let Dean fuck you yet?” Sheila said.

On the other end of the phone, Marcie was quiet for a few seconds.

“No,” she said.

“When are you gonna let him fuck you? Are you gonna stay a virgin forever?”

Marcie walked with her head down. Sheila’s words hurt. She should have let Dean do it to her at the church.

At the corner, she waited for the lights to change and the traffic to stop before she crossed the street. The sun was warm on her face and her bare shoulders. She was wearing a pink tank top and cut-off overalls. She switched the wadded piece of paper from the palm of one hand to the other and folded it open to read it again. Mom wanted a list of stuff. What a pain.

A black car pulled up beside her, almost running over her toe. Marcie jumped and turned to yell at the driver. It was Dean in his convertible with the top down and his left elbow hanging over the door.

“Dean, you almost hit me,” she said.

“What are you doing?” he said.

Marcie looked at the wadded list in her hand.

“I gotta do this thing for my Mom,” she said.

“That can wait. Are you ready?”

Marcie stared at him for a second. What did he mean was she ready?

“I guess so,” she said with a shrug.

“Good. Get in.” He leaned over and opened the passenger door. Marcie got in and he drove away.

“Where are we going?” she said. The wind blew her hair in her face and she picked the strands out of her mouth.

“My brother’s apartment. He’s got a bed we can use.”

Marcie nodded and smiled. They were going to have sex. She couldn’t wait until they were done so she could call Sheila and tell her all about it.

Dean used a key to unlock the door to the apartment. The shower was running in the bathroom when they went in. Dean tossed his keys on the counter.

“You want something to drink? I think my brother’s got something in the fridge,” he said. His voice echoed in the kitchen.

“Are you sure we’re alone?” Marcie said, lowering her voice.

Dean opened the refrigerator door.

“You mean the shower? That’s just Frank. He told me he’d be here. You want a beer?” he said.

Marcie hesitated, her eyes on the bathroom door. She and Dean were there to have sex and his brother was going to be there? The idea gave her a thrill and she shivered.

“I’m not old enough to drink beer,” she said.

Dean shrugged and popped the top on the can.

“What do I care?” he said.

He took a long drink and handed her the can. She sniffed at the opening and it smelled awful. The shower ended and the bathroom was quiet. Out of the corner of her eye, Marcie watched the door, waiting for it to open.

“Drink up. Today’s a special day,” Dean said. He opened another can and took a drink.

Marcie sipped her beer. It was bitter and sour and she made a face.

The bathroom door opened. Marcie turned quickly to look. Dean’s brother came out with a towel around his waist and his chest bare. Marcie’s eyes widened.

“Hey Dean. Who’s the chick?” he said, and ran his fingers through his wet, dark hair.

“This is Marcie. You met her once,” Dean said and took another drink.

“Hi,” Marcie said.

“Oh yeah, I remember. You were younger,” he said with a nod and disappeared into one of the bedrooms.

Marcie watched the door close, the can of beer touching her lower lip. Would she have sex with him, too? How would it feel to have sex with two in one day?

Dean put his beer on the counter, put his hands on Marcie’s hips and kissed her. She tilted her head to the side and opened her mouth to let his tongue in. He pulled her tight to his body. His hands moved down to her ass and she felt his erection poking her belly.

She moaned in Dean’s mouth. Holding the can of beer in one hand, she touched her other hand to his waist. Her pussy was warm and moist. She couldn’t wait for Dean to push his hard thing inside her, or feel his thick white stuff pump into her belly.

Dean took the beer from her hand and set it on the counter beside his.

“Come on. It’s time,” he said.

He slipped his hand into hers and tugged her arm. He led her to the door next to his brother’s room, opened it and flicked on the light.

Marcie gasped. “Wow. What is this place?” she said.

The walls were adorned with framed images of Mary, the virgin mother. Over the bed was a large crucifix with a painted carving of Christ, complete with a crown of thorns and blood from the nails driven through his hands and feet. Dean struck a match and lit three candles on the dresser.

“This is our holy receptacle. My brother and I bring the virtuous girls here to be deflowered. If you’re going to lose your virginity it should be done right, don’t you think?” he said, and blew out the match.

He picked up a crystal vial, held it in his clasped hands, bent his head where he stood beside the bed and mumbled a prayer. Marcie closed her eyes and bent her head as well. When he finished with an Amen, Dean opened the vial and sprinkled a few drops of water on the white sheets.

“You brought other girls here?” Marcie said.

“Of course. We bring them all here. Where else would we do it? Now kneel, child,” Dean said.

Marcie dropped to her knees before him. Her eyes stared at the bulge in his slacks. With his finger over the open neck of the vial, he tilted the bottle. On her forehead, between her eyebrows, he smeared the holy water in the mark of a cross.

“For what you are about to sacrifice, God forgives you,” he said. He unbuckled his slacks and let them drop to the floor. His purplish erection sprang up in her face. He put his hand on top of her head. “Now suck me child. You must receive the sacrament of my seed. Only it will keep you pure.”

He pulled her head to his crotch. His hard dick poked her cheek before it found her open mouth. He shoved it all the way to the back of her mouth and did not let up when she gagged. He used both hands to hold her head steady and pumped his dick in and out of her mouth with his hips. Marcie clamped her lips in a tight ring around his shaft and held onto Dean’s thighs. The head of his cock rubbed over her tongue and tickled the soft skin at the back of her mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut.

“Oh yes ... I can make you a child of God,” Dean said.

Marcie sighed and sucked harder. Would Mom and Dad be proud of her if she was blessed by the church? Or if not by the church, then at least by Dean? He did say he was ordained, whatever that meant.

He shoved his dick deep into her mouth and she gagged again. Dean groaned. His dick throbbed between her lips and a burst of warm cum filled her mouth. Her eyes stretched open. His dick pulsed rapidly and his load puffed out her cheeks.

“Swallow it baby. Swallow all of it,” Dean said.

Marcie swallowed fast before any of his seed leaked out. Her face was warm. Would the others at church be able to tell just by looking at her that she had personally been blessed by Dean? But that wasn’t enough. She wanted the next part, she wanted to feel his dick in her pussy.

From her knees, she stared up at him, milking the last of his juice from his dick with her cheeks and tongue, like an infant with a bottle. Globs of his stuff floated around her tongue. The taste was strong. His dick was softer, but still hard enough for what she needed.

Dean brushed a few strands of hair from her face.

“You’re a lucky one. God will see that you are protected now,” he said.

He pulled her to her feet. His dick fell from her mouth. He pointed to her lip.

“You missed a drop,” he said.

Marcie quickly wiped it off her chin and sucked it off her finger.

Dean’s hands slipped in the sides of her overalls bib and under her cut-off tank top. His eyebrows arched.

“You’re not wearing a bra?” he said, with an uncertain wrinkle on his brow.

Marcie shook her head. “No. It pinches. Is that bad?”

His hands squeezed her soft mounds.

“We’ll forget about it this time. The church would prefer that girls keep their bodies restrained, especially in public. It’s not wise to tempt young men.”

Marcie nodded and told herself to remember that next time, but his thumbs were rubbing the tips of her nipples and it was hard to concentrate. She tilted her head up and let her lips part to kiss him, but he turned his head away.

“Let’s take this off,” Dean said and tugged at the strap of her overalls.

She unfastened the two clasps that held the bib over her chest. The straps slipped from her shoulders. With a shake of her hips, the overalls fell to the floor around her ankles, leaving her in only her pink cut-off tank top and tiny black panties. Dean stepped back and watched. She pulled the tank top off over her head, shook out her hair, and pushed her panties down to her ankles.

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers
12