A Proper Reaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You smirk as you see my eyes go huge and a soft groan of pleasure comes out as one of the guys steps behind me and forces his cock in me with yours. Taunting that now I'm tight, you order him to fuck me hard, and he has to cum in my ass. He starts thrusting in and out and you grab my cock and stroke it, telling me I may cum finally, a real release as reward for pleasuring so many cocks so well. I lose myself in the feeling of it all and slide my ass back, lifting it to make it easier for him to fuck me, and start to ride your dick and his.

"God I love what a little cock whore you are, desperate to be fucked," you tease. My moans of orgasmic bliss get louder and I start fucking the cocks harder, grinding them deep into my ass. You stroke even tighter and faster and order me to cum. The guy behind me grabs my ass and lunges forward, burying his dick in me, hitting the sweet spot and I arch my back straight up. Just as I feel his cock swell and pump cum after cum into me, my cock erupts, sending cum all over your hands, stomach, and breasts. I collapse back to me knees, weak.

You signal him to back away and after slipping his cock from my ass, him and the others quietly leave. After giving me a moment, you order me to my knees. I comply, feebly and weakly, getting to the ground in front of you. You order me to lick my cum from your body but not swallow, and I do happily, getting every drop off you and sitting with my mouth wide.

Grabbing the back of my head and bringing your cock close, you tell me, "Look at this mess. My cock is filthy. It's covered with your cum, your ass juice, and the cum of every man you serviced today and I can't have my pretty cock looking like that. So it needs cleaned and seeing how you're such a cum slut, you're perfect for the job. So open your mouth, and clean my cock spotless."

I don't hesitate and quickly grab your cock, wrapping my lips around it and using my tongue to get every bit, a quiet moan of pleasure slipping out at the taste of it. You smile and tell me you can't wait until next time, happy that this little slut has pleased you so well...

12