A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
Tied Down, Market Day, Tea with Teárlag
4.3k words
4.56
24.6k
12

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,559 Followers

For the next week, Ailene's life took on a certain routine. Fencing each morning, household duties every afternoon and serving three lusty males every chance they got. Thorburn and Frang were true to their oath; they always treated her with respect and consideration, they never made their sexual interludes obvious to anyone and never used her sex. As they were usually forced into brief trysts in order that their time with Ailene never become obvious, it was usually her mouth they used to satisfy themselves, but to be fair, it was as often they used their mouths or fingers to satisfy her. Occasionally, their location or the time of day or lack of servants allowed them enough privacy that she found herself surrendering her ass to their ever ready cocks.

She had never spent so much time in a condition of sexual stimulation and it was her husband who benefitted the most from her state of almost constant arousal. When they finally retired to their bedroom, she pounced like a tiger, wanting to get his cock in her sheath as fast as humanly possible. Many times she dinna wait for him to undress; just lifting her dress and his kilt and spearing herself on his stiff shaft.

Stuart never questioned her about her level of arousal and what precipitated her passion. He accepted her gifts with gratitude and the fact that there might be other bodily fluids dried on her made no difference to him at all. Thus far, there was no evidence that Stuart was at all concerned or angered by her use and the ardor engendered by his brothers. He exhibited the same love, attention, devotion and care that he had demonstrated since their marriage. It was with some surprise and not a little trepidation that she found him already undressed and ropes fastened to the four bedposts on the bed when she arrived at their bedroom one evening.

"Stuart, is anything the matter?" she asked.

"Nae, nothing at all," he replied.

She pointed to the four ropes gracing their bed and asked, "Well this is nae the usual condition of our bed. Is there some reason that there are ropes tied to the bedposts?"

"Well, you remember when you were strapped, how excited I was at seeing you tied down and at my mercy, and I mentioned that I should like to see you tied face up. I think tonight is the night that I get to see that most amazing sight. It's already got me a wee bit excited," and he pointed to his stiffened cock.

"I have to admit you're nae usually this ready," Ailene said. "And you say that just the thought of me tied and helpless has you in such a state?"

"Aye, primed and ready to go."

"Let us see if we canna take care of your little problem."

She removed her clothes and laid down on the bed. Stuart put a small bolster under her buttocks, raising her hips to him. He then attached the ropes to each of her legs, fanning them wide on the bed. When he climbed on the bed to tie her wrists, she attempted to take his cock in her mouth, but he dodged to the side.

"You're not getting off that easy, wife. I know how talented that mouth of yours is, and I have other plans for you than that."

He finished tying her hands down and stared at the erotic picture presented by his wife, spread-eagled on the bed. He'd left enough slack that she could move slightly, but she was essentially helpless. Her split legs, the petals of her sex unfolding, drops of moisture already visible, her breasts rising and falling at an increased rate indicated she too found her helplessness arousing.

"I'm thinking you find this almost as exciting as I do, love," he said.

"Aye, I do. I can barely wait to feel your hard cock in me. I am so close to cumming already. It should take very little to make me release."

"Let's test that theory, shall we?" Stuart asked.

He put two fingers into her cunt and a couple thrusts later, she was spending on his hand, gasping at the flood of pleasure sweeping over her.

"Now that we have the initial one out of the way, I'd say that we can take a little time to play this out," Stuart said.

He climbed onto the bed and settled between her legs. The scent of her arousal was strong and the musk tantalized him. He licked her folds from her anus to her clit, rewarded with another low moan and the thrusting of her hips up against his mouth. He penetrated her with two of his fingers as his tongue and teeth worked on her nubbin of flesh. He rubbed his fingers against the roof of her sheath and she quivered under him. He reached up his other hand and kneaded at the flesh of her breasts, tweaking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He heard her breathing increase, speeding up, while she sucked in larger and larger gulps of air. Her hips ground up against his face as much as the ties would allow.

"Ah, merciful God in Heaven!" Ailene moaned. "I swear you must take lessons, else I dinna know how you got so good at this."

"Well, I must admit I get more practice since we married," Stuart said. "I dinna have any lessons, but I pay attention to you and what causes you to moan and roll your hips, and try to do more of that and less of whatever dinna do those things." He proceeded to do more of what caused her to moan and roll her hips.

Ailene felt her pleasure peak once again and her cunt spasmed on his fingers, small mewls and sighs of pleasure escaping her lips as she rocked back and forth on his hands and lips. He withdrew his fingers and settled his cock at the entrance to her sex and pushed. He slid so easily into that wet, slick hole; the way paved by her two previous orgasms. Her previous spasms had not quite died down when he entered her, instead of dying down as they usually did, she felt a new quickening in her arousal.

"You feel so good in me. I am so full, stretched so tight. Fuck me, Stuart. Fuck me hard!"

"Aye, your wish is my command," he panted, carrying out her request with alacrity.

He rocked back and forth into her welcoming cunt, slipping easily in and out, grasped in the clutching comfort of her slick sheath. He kissed her mouth, nibbling on her lips, her mouth open and panting. With her legs spread and tied, he was able to slam into her repeatedly, hitting her clit with his pubic bone on each inward stroke. Once again her heat rose and she could feel herself climbing the mountain, waves of pleasure spreading from her sex to her breasts, and back again.

"My husband, you're going to make me cum again. It's like I can't get enough of you."

"I certainly can't get enough of you. Every night I want you more."

He punctuated his words with three more hard thrusts and felt himself explode into her, his release triggering her own. He felt her muscles contracting on his cock, draining the cum from his balls. He slowed his thrusting down after his release, but did keep a slow, steady movement in her as she eased off her orgasm.

"Stuart, you're staying hard. You usually have to rest a wee bit after cumming. What's gotten into you?"

"I told you how seeing you helpless and tied down got me excited. I'm ready to go again. What shall it be this time?" Stuart asked.

"You have never used my ass. I feel that you should have ownership of all of me and thus far, that is one part of me that you've neglected. I only wish you were to first one. It should have been you."

"Well, I was hoping to make us a child, so I did neglect taking care of all parts of you the way I should, but I don't mind not being the first. It was a gift I was pleased to give."

"Now it's time to do your duty and show me that you love all of me."

He reached behind him and released the ropes tying her legs down, then lifted them up over his arms leaving her arms tied. He gave her a dozen more strokes in her cunt, then pulled his cock out and moved it down to her rosebud. His prick was slick with their combined fluids, more than lubricated for her. Stuart edged in, stretching the tight muscles guarding her ass. She relaxed under the pressure and she felt herself expand to take the plum shaped head. It popped in and Stuart eased himself the rest of the way in until he felt his balls resting in the crease of her ass.

"I'm so full," she panted. "It feels incredible."

"You're so tight. I canna believe I waited all this time to take your ass."

Stuart started grinding into her ass, an inch or two to start, but soon making long hard strokes the length of his cock. He pushed one of her legs to the side so his mouth could reach down and suckle one of her nipples.

"If you're nae careful, I'm going to get a cramp," Ailene said, gasping hard with each thrust in her dark hole.

"Dinna you dare," Stuart exclaimed. "I canna stop now."

He relaxed the pressure on her legs and Ailene sensed the all too familiar excitement growing as her husband fucked her ass, so strong and powerful, every thrust sending shivers to her cunt and clit. Stuart felt his balls drawing up and knew he was going to explode. To make sure Ailene released at the same time, he grabbed her clit and twisted it slightly. The quick shock of pain was enough to send her spiraling off the cliff that her pleasure was poised on. She came, calling out his name as he called out hers; her clit, cunt and ass throbbing in concert with his spurting shaft, shooting voluminous amounts of his creamy cum in her dark passage. The pulsations of her spasming muscles milked his balls of his essence, draining him at last. He felt her squeezing out his shrinking cock.

"I swear I almost died there, it felt so good. It's no wonder the French call it 'La Petite Morte', the little death," Stuart said.

"Four times! Four times you made me cum; each time better than the last. Ah husband, I canna believe the pleasure you give me, the love I hold for you."

"As I do for you, my love," he said, untying her hands.

She curled in his arms and felt him spooning her back with his front, the sticky leavings of their passion slowly leaking from the two holes he'd deposited his cum into.

"Your wife has been properly serviced, my Lord. Thank you, Stuart," Ailene said. "I am complete now. You've owned and possessed every part of me. I am cherished in every way."

"Aye, it should have been done long before, beloved wife. Sleep now," he whispered, nuzzling her neck.

She drifted off to sleep; awakened once more before rooster crow to find her husband claiming her ass once again, his thrusts small and slow.

"I felt neglectful, waiting so long to take full possession of my wife. I needed to make up for lost time and missed opportunity," he said, thrusting vigorously once he knew she was awake.

"You make me a wanton woman, husband of mine," she moaned, meeting his thrusts by rolling her hips backward onto his plunging spear.

He reached around her and fingered her cleft, stroking her clit when it peaked out from her dewy folds. It was not long before his clever fingers and masterful prick sent her into paroxysms of pleasure and her convulsing ass siphoned his cum from his balls.

He waited until his shrinking cock popped from her ass, then said, "It's time to get up, love. Remember it's market day, today."

"I'm thinking you should let me sleep more than you did if it's necessary to get up so early," she replied.

"Who needs sleep when you've got love," Stuart said.

"Maybe someone who's been wrung out five times," she said. More if you count his crazy brothers, Ailene thought. "Aye, and you're awful perky for someone who's been up half the night yourself."

"You're right. I'm feeling remarkably refreshed. I may have to tie you down more often, love. That was amazing," Stuart said, smacking her ass. "Up now. We've got things to do before we leave."

"Aye, you slave driver," she said, sitting up. "Get me some water and rags to clean myself up. I'm a right sticky mess this morning."

"A beautiful mess," he said, kissing her on her forehead. "Right away, Lady Cameron." He went for the basin and clean cloths with which to clean herself up.

Stuart was right. Market day was a most hectic day. Items to be sold were loaded upon wagons to be carried to market, primarily wool from the spring shearing, but also dried fish and mutton. Lists of the supplies that the Cameron's must purchase were also gathered and given to Ailene's care. When all was ready, they mounted a dozen carts of goods and accompanied by two dozen men-at-arms, set off for market before daybreak so they could be among the first to arrive and sell their products.

Ailene was riding with Stuart on one of the middle carts. A half dozen times she had to push his hand away when he reached over to grab her breast or run his hand up her dress. Thorburn and Frang noticed and made a few rude comments.

After pushing his hand away for the tenth time, she said, "Stuart! What are you doing! We're in public! Stop it this instant!"

"I can't help it. I love you so much. I can't get enough of you; of your body. I think about you all the time."

"I think about you too. I still don't want you pawing me in public," she scolded. Then whispering, "Even your brothers have the sense not to fondle me in front of others."

"Aye, but they're not married to you," he whispered back. "It wouldn't be right."

"Neither is mauling me in front of the servants and everyone else. Now stop. You can maul me later, in private. I will nae mind then," she concluded, still whispering.

"I'll behave, but I dinna like it."

"If you don't, I'll have your brothers tie your hands behind you. That should keep your hands off me."

"Mmmm, I hadn't thought of that before. Maybe you should tie me up next time," he said, nudging her in the side.

Ailene giggled, "Having you helpless before me. Now there's a provocative thought. I'll have to think on that. I might have a bone or two to pick with you."

They arrived in Dervaig about a half-hour after sunrise. Thorburn assigned half-dozen men to attend to each of the parties as they split up. Ailene went to buy household goods and Stuart supplies for the Keep. Frang looked for anyplace he could find gambling. Thorburn went to sell the raw wool and other goods they brought for sale. Ailene went first to the fabric store to buy material for several new dresses. She found material for the new maids dresses, but was looking for something special for her own gown. The Cameron's had a feast and dance on Midsummer's Eve. Most of the crofters came, a few of the closer neighbors, and she wanted to wear something that would enchant Stuart.

She was trying to decide between blue, green and red brocades when another woman came into the shop.

"Set those things down over there," she directed her servant. "I'm going to have a look around, see if I can find something for a new dress. Oh, aren't you a sweet young thing," she said to Ailene. "Trying to decide between these three fabrics? Let me see."

She held each of the three fabrics up against Ailene's face, checking the color against her hair and skin coloring.

"Well, they're all fabulous, but I really think you must take the red. It goes so well with your skin and hair. Hello, I really should introduce myself. I'm Teárlag Mackintosh. And who would you be?"

"My name is Ailene Cameron, Lady Cameron, I'm married to Stuart Cameron," she replied.

"Goodness, that's wonderful. I've heard so much about the Cameron's. I've been dying to meet some of them. Are you all in town?"

"Aye, market day and all. Picking up supplies and such. Is your husband around?" Ailene asked.

"I'm widowed, dear. Have been for a couple years." Teárlag said.

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. It was an arranged marriage and I dinna miss him much. Older man, nae much to look at. I've taken a house in town. Perhaps you could take tea with me there later, introduce me to your husband and his brothers. I'd love to have you," she paused. "I just moved here and don't really know anyone, it would be a kindness."

"I'll check with Stuart and his brothers, see if we have time. We're so busy now. The red you say?" Ailene holding the red material up against her chin.

"It's perfect for your coloring. Let's find a pattern for a dress, maybe something from Paris. I understand their current fashions are quite daring," Teárlag said. "Maybe something to make your husband sit up and take notice."

"I dinna think my husband needs any help taking notice," Ailene responded. Nor his brothers either, she thought.

"I'm sure he nae does, you're a lovely young thing. Let's look over here."

They looked at a number of the Paris fashions and Teárlag finally picked one that would put Ailene's breasts on a platter. Teárlag continued to chatter as they looked them over.

"Why do you have so many burly guardsman standing outside the shop, my dear?" Teárlag asked. "Surely you don't expect anything bad to happen in town do you?"

"There's been some trouble with a man named Blackthorne. Maybe you've heard of him?"

"Rich old bastard, I hear. Not much liked around here," Teárlag replied.

"Aye. There's been problems between him and my family. I canna go anywhere without at least six guardsman anymore. It's a bit of a nuisance, but I'm getting used to it?"

"So if you come to tea, I'll have to provide for six other men then?" Teárlag inquired.

"Well more if the men come. We came to town with twenty-four. Each of us has six assigned to us at all times in town. But you dinna have to provide tea for them. We brought food for all of them. They would have to stand guard outside, though."

Teárlag kept quiet for a few minutes digesting what she'd heard, all the time looking at the various fashions.

"This one, definitely this one," she said.

"Goodness!" Ailene exclaimed. "My breasts would almost be uncovered. Do French women have nae modesty?"

Teárlag laughed. "I dinna think modesty is a word in France. I think French women believe in the concept of 'if you've got it, flaunt it'."

"I'm nae sure I'd be comfortable baring so much, though it is lovely."

"Just put a little more material in the bodice, so it covers a little more; it will be fine." Teárlag suggested. "It will be a lovely dress."

"Thank you for your help, Teárlag. I'll check about tea. It would be nice to have a friend in town."

"You too, Lady Cameron. I enjoyed our little talk. I would be interested in meeting everyone. My house is the large white one two streets down the Tobermory Road" She said to the shopkeeper, "I'll take 12 yards of the yellow satin and 12 of the green silk, please. I'll send a servant over to pick it up later. Grab those packages and come with me," she said to her servant.

Ailene turned to the shopkeeper and said, "She's a little like a winter storm, isn't she? Almost unstoppable. Can I please have six yards of the red brocade," she paused, "and the Paris pattern. I'll take it with me. Thank you."

"You're welcome Lady Cameron. Right away," he replied.

She waited for the package to be wrapped and left the shop to look next for groceries, her six men-at-arms falling in behind her. After all the shopping was completed, she arranged for all of the items to be picked up by one of the wagons, then left to find Stuart. She found Thorburn first, his goods already sold off. She told Thorburn about the invitation for tea and how much she hoped they could attend as she wished to establish some friendships with some other ladies. Thorburn had no objections, and he sent one of the guardsman to inform Lady Mackintosh that they would be attending in about a half hour. After they met up with Stuart, they sent the empty wagons and supplies back to the Keep with a dozen men.

Stuart asked after Frang and was told that he was still gambling, and they would proceed to the tea without him.

When Stuart, Thorburn and Ailene arrived, they set the guardsmen outside with their meals and knocked upon the door. A butler opened the door and inquired about their presence.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,559 Followers
12