A Proper Wife Discovers Young Cock

Story Info
The opportunity was there, and she grabbed it.
2.6k words
4.02
95.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trosen0
trosen0
54 Followers

The party next door was going full steam, with music blaring and college kids everywhere you looked. It was 2:00 am, and frankly I'd had enough. Finally, I told my wife Cindy I was going over and talk to them. She smiled and asked if I really wanted to be that guy? Truthfully, I didn't want to be that guy. I loved to party, especially in my younger days, but the next day I had an early flight and a critical business meeting at noon. I needed at least a few hours of sleep to be my best.

As I made my way down the sidewalk and up the driveway, I couldn't help but smile. The laughter and music were exciting and I was having major déjà vu. As I entered, I noticed our next-door neighbor's son Matt laid out on the floor just inside the door. I spent a few minutes checking him and determined he was drunk but not in any kind of danger.

Matt had been away to school for about a year and I hardly recognized him. His hair had grown, he had stubble on his face and he had finally grown into those shoes. Matt and I had always had a friendly relationship, but he was much closer to my wife. She was constantly feeding him and bailing him out of some situation. For years I knew he had a mad crush on Cindy, just by the way he looked her over when they would meet in the yard or on the street. I can't blame him for that. Even though Cindy was in her fifties she was still a major head turner. Her breasts are really large, and when she's at her goal weight they look even bigger on her small frame. I've always been proud of her appearance and we have a great sex life. A few times I mentioned to Cindy that Matt gets a hard on every time he sees her. She laughed and said, "Every 18-year-old boy gets a hard on when they see a woman with nice tits!" I had to agree.

This moment wasn't Matt's best though, and he tried to explain with slurred speech. I reassured him I wasn't going to tell his parents but it's time for this party to end. Luckily the young people were friendly and agreed to call it a night. I herded everyone out the door to call taxis. I did a quick sweep of the house and found no one there except for Matt, who was now sleeping soundly, but in a weird body position on the hardwood floor. Having accomplished my mission, I headed for home looking forward to a couple hours of sleep.

When I walked in our house Cindy asked me how it went and I told her the whole story. She said, "You can't just leave him lying there on the hardwood floor silly!" Ah, yes I can. Laughingly I mentioned it will teach him a lesson not to drink so much. But Cindy insisted we had to do something. I knew it was in my best interest to agree and get it finished. However, I insisted she had to help.

Cindy was only wearing a silky see-through night gown and slippers. Earlier in the evening she was sending me signals that she wanted sex, but I was too worried about my day tomorrow and my lack of sleep to give her that attention. She threw on a robe and some light shoes and accompanied me the short distance to the house next door.

When we walked in Matt had rolled onto his stomach and looked a lot more comfortable so I said, "See, he's fine." Cindy laughed and insisted we needed to get him undressed and into bed. So, I walked over and rolled Matt onto his back revealing a huge erection that was causing his loose-fitting shorts to look like a 9 inch teepee. Cindy and I made eye contact, and I started laughing. Cindy was laughing too, but her eyes remained locked on the teepee. We shook him a few times and called his name but he only mumbled a response we couldn't understand. It was obvious we were going to have to carry him. His bedroom was upstairs, but there was a guest room downstairs and we decided to use it.

Cindy was on one side, and I was on the other, both near his head. We bent down and lifted Matt off the floor. As we stood him up Cindy's robe fell open and Matt opened his eyes. Seeing those beautiful breasts, the ones he had adored since his youth right in front of him was more than he could bare and he slowly and drunkenly reached for her right breast with his left hand. I was holding his left arm and could have made an adjustment to stop him, but I chose to see how Cindy would react. He made contact with Cindy's boob and she only had two options, let him feel her boobs or drop him onto the floor. It really wasn't a choice. We struggled to get him onto his feet and moving, walking him the 30 yards to the guest room while Matt was getting an eyeful and a handful of my wife's beautiful tits the entire way. I was laughing, Cindy was smiling, and Matt was mumbling incoherently. We basically tossed him onto the bed, and I turned down the sheets. The fact that Matt was feeling Cindy's boobs didn't help eliminate the huge teepee situation. I was really shocked that Cindy couldn't take her eyes off of it. She really seemed fascinated. I was also surprised at my reaction. I was definitely getting a teepee of my own from watching Cindy's interest in his large cock.

I moved to the side of his bed and pulled his t-shirt over his head while Cindy removed his shoes. Then I acted, before any discussion could be made. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his shorts with the intention of pulling them down towards his knees. But here's the part I don't understand, I also intentionally grabbed the band of his underwear along with the shorts with both of my hands and pulled them both down. They slipped down his legs and that monster cock flipped out of his pants and landed really hard against his belly. It was so big and meaty it actually bounced once and then settled there. It was throbbing and I could see his heartbeat in the veins.

Oh, to be young again. I hadn't had an erection like that in years. I was impressed with how stiff it was, but it was obvious Cindy was impressed with the length and girth. We both stood there and stared for a minute, letting the realization sink in that I had panted Matt in front of my wife. When I glanced at Cindy, she was biting her lower lip and her eyes were fixated on his cock. She was trembling a little and then looked up at me with uncertainty. I smiled and winked at her. She just said, "Wow! Oh my gosh", and pulled the sheets up over the heavily veined completely erect 18-year-old penis.

I was on a roll and seized the moment. I told Cindy I had to get to bed because of my flight. I suggested she finish up here and make sure he's okay while I go home and get some shuteye. She nodded a little to eagerly and I slipped out of the room and outside onto the porch.

I'm not proud of this fact, but I didn't go home. I quietly moved outside the house and found the guest room window to see what would happen next. There was only a very small crack in the shades, but when my face was close to the window, I could see everything clearly. I was horny for sure, but mostly curious how far Cindy would go. She was always so prim and proper, but I knew this for certain, she was very interested in that big cock. Very interested.

I watched Cindy as she straightened the room, but she continued to glance back at Matt and the thin sheet. Finally, she pulled up a chair next to his bed, and with her arms crossed she started rocking back and forth, a combination of nerves and indecision. I could tell she was deep in thought and she kept licking her lips and looking down at the sheet that did a poor job of hiding the size of that thing.

Then something strange happened. She lowered herself to the floor and onto her knees and began to pray. I admit I was disappointed because I was sure this was a sign; she wasn't going to go any further. When she finished her prayer, she stood and left the guest bedroom and started picking up beer cans and clutter in the next room, left by the party kids.

At this point I texted her and said I was going to sleep and asked if everything was okay. She replied she was fine but wanted to clean up a little so Matt didn't have to clean the whole house in the morning. I sent her a heart emoji and said "I will always love you, no matter what." I saw her smile at her phone, look up at the ceiling and mouth "thank you." It seems her prayer had been answered.

She quickly turned and determinedly walked back into the guest room. Once there, she sat back down in the chair and softly laid her hand on top of the sheet where his cock was still pulsating underneath the sheet. I saw her wrap her fingers around the shaft (still hidden by the sheet), then she looked at her hand in amazement when she couldn't even come near to closing her fingers around the girth. She laid her arm down next to his cock, and compared its length to her forearm. I noticed Cindy kept shifting her weight on the chair and I was sure a river of juice was running between her legs and down her thighs. I pulled up my phone and took a quick picture. I wanted to remember the look on her face. She was like a kid in a candy store, chewing her lip and anticipating the goodness that was about to happen.

She was wide eyed, sober, and completely filled with lust. I was entranced in the moment and completely forgot how badly I needed sleep.

I was blown away by what happened next. I wanted to know how far it would go, but I didn't expect her to pull the sheet down until his entire midsection was completely exposed. All the while, with her face just inches away from his cock, she stared at this massive hunk of flesh. Then she slowly reached down and grabbed it with both hands and raised it up like a mast. She started moving both hands up and down the shaft, all the time alternating her gaze between the tennis ball sized throbbing blue head of his penis and his boyish face with tussled hair. I was certain she didn't want him to wake and find her in this position, but she wouldn't get her wish.

She slid her right hand down his cock and cupped one of his testicles. I hadn't noticed them, but I should have known Cindy would. She loves balls. Now for the first time I realized they were huge. They seemed to be normal size when laying there next to that huge cock, but when Cindy's small hand cupped it, it was much bigger than her hand, I knew this was special and she was obviously enjoying every moment.

With her touch on his balls, Matt suddenly stirred and reached for her, pulling her down he kissed her hard for several seconds and pulled her onto the bed on top of him. I was shocked at how agile he was considering how drunk he was earlier. He swiftly opened her robe and pulled down hard on her flimsy night gown, tearing the fabric but freeing both of those big DD's. He immediately latched onto one of them with his mouth and kneaded the other with his right hand. Things had escalated quickly. Suddenly I felt guilty for setting my wife up, and for lying about going home. I felt like a trespasser and a voyeur, but I knew Matt was the real trespasser, fingering my wife with his other hand.

Cindy straddled Matt with her back to me, staring at his youthful face, she reached back and positioned his huge cock at the opening of her pussy. No foreplay this time. It wasn't wanted or needed and they were both more than ready. My view was perfect and I was convinced she would never get that huge head in her tight pussy, but I was so wrong.

Cindy sat down hard and the head entered her. I could tell it was extremely tight because her thighs and butt started to quiver uncontrollably. She was determined and she sat down hard a second time taking about half of his cock. I was sure he bottomed out in her pussy. She froze in this position for the longest time, with her head thrown back looking at the ceiling, her mouth open, her body convulsing, and her thighs quivering like a small seizure. Then she lifted herself up until only the cock head was in her pussy. The view from the window was just incredible. I was certain she was giving up but she paused for what seemed like an eternity, then quickly dropped her full weight onto his shaft and buried the whole prick, nine inches, deep inside her sweet pussy. I was dumbfounded.

When she finally lifted herself slightly and exposed a few inches of his cock, I saw blood, and I knew that was nothing but torn flesh. She was breaking new ground and appeared to be loving every inch of it. I watched silently as my wife used this young man for his cock. I had a perfect view. Matt came quickly, blowing stream after stream of creamy white cum into her pussy and slithering down his cock, pooling on his ball sack. For her part, Cindy shuttered, had an intense orgasm, and gushed a large amount of pussy juice onto Matt. That had never happened with me in our 30 years of marriage. All of these fluids were forming a lake on the bed in front of me.

As they slowed, I felt a sense of satisfaction. Cindy was amazing, and obviously capable of much more than I gave her credit. I stopped rubbing myself before I came, and as they talked quietly, I returned to my home and climbed into bed to await her return.

I dozed off and when I woke, I heard the shower running. Cindy changed into a new nightgown, one that was fully intact, and tried to crawl into bed without waking me. I wasn't having any of that, and I rolled over on top of her and spread her legs with my knees. I immediately pulled her underwear to one side and in one big thrust I was balls deep in her extremely loose pussy. I couldn't feel anything at all. I added a finger in there so I could feel myself and came hard twice, adding my cum to Matt's.

As soon as I finished, I noticed Cindy was quietly sobbing. I was worried I had hurt her, afterall she had taken a pounding earlier, maybe she was sore and I had hurt her with my cock. When I asked, she said she was very sore, but that's not why she was crying. She was crying because she couldn't feel me at all.

"I'm so sorry baby, Matt ruined my pussy. It will never be the same again, especially for you!"

I reassured her everything would be okay, but in my mind, I was concerned about the very same thing.

trosen0
trosen0
54 Followers