A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
864 Followers

"I know it's heavy and unwieldy, but you need to ram it up mommy's bottom really hard. Yes, it'll still fit inside mommy's butt, just push a little -- Oh shit -- harder! Now I need you to be a big girl and don't be gentle with mommy or mommy won't cum -- oh my God, that really IS big! -- as hard as she can. There you go. Now make sure it goes all the way in. You can fit another few inches up mommy's -- oh oww! -- butt, just push a little harder. Come on, baby! You can get another inch of it inside mommy!

"Now pull it out about half way and ram it back -- SHIT! -- in. Oh my God! Use both... hands... Harder... Harder... HARDER...

"Now don't stop...

"Until mommy...

"Goes limp!

"Oh! My! God! YES!!!

"Mommy's cumming! MOMMY'S CUMMING!

"DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!

"OH, FUCK! FUCK MOMMY, BABY! FUCK HER THE WAY SHE NEEDS TO BE FUCKED!!!"

If Emily had let herself reminisce, that particular memory would have gone on for a few more exhausting minutes as she'd pounded the absurdly large veined dildo in and out of her mother's ass until she'd passed out from the over stimulation. Emily had talked to her older sisters after that lesson and had found out that each of them had had a very similar experience with their mother when they were being taught how to drink piss from another woman. It seems that was a lesson Laura was well versed at teaching.

As it were, Emily remembered that special lesson well. Reaching under the succulent pussy she was feasting on to the plugged hole underneath it, she grabbed hold of the base of the plug nestled there and began to pull against the resistant sphincter. The resistance was short lived though, as Cora's asshole had long since been battered into an acceptable level of submission; an acceptable level of submission being total submission, of course. She felt Cora tense underneath her as the teenager's ass was unexpectedly stretched wide by the full three and three quarters inch diameter body of the plug. Extracting the plug half way, Emily pointed the tip upwards and began pressing the large latex butt packer back into the hole from whence it had come. As she did so, she locked her lips over Cora's piss hole and sucked hard. She was almost instantly rewarded by a geyser of hot urine forced outwards by the unstoppable progress of the plug from the rear. She continued to press the plug inwards while gulping down mouthful after mouthful of hot liquid.

On her third mouthful, Emily was startled by the sensation of her own plug being extracted from its comfortable resting place. It was pulled halfway out, pivoted, and then forced inwards against the back wall of her bladder. Emily cursed silently to herself as she felt her bladder control get removed from her conscious command as her piss started flowing without her actually loosening her PC muscles.

"Damn it! I was so concerned with getting Cora to empty her bladder down my throat I forgot to empty mine down hers," she scolded herself. "Oh well, at least we both had the same great teacher!" she commented silently as she relaxed to enjoy the sensation of her bladder being drained against her will. Emily continues to gulp down mouthfuls of pee while she felt Cora do the same underneath her.

All too soon, the geyser turned into a steady flow and the steady flow turned into a dribble and then stopped altogether. Emily pushed Cora's plug in extra hard and sucked with all her might and was rewarded with a few more drops, but that was it. She felt Cora reaching the same conclusion underneath her as well.

"All good things come to an end," she thought to herself, as she allowed the plug before her face to reseat itself up the sexy bottom that was missing it. She felt Cora give her own urethra a few last strong pulls before her ass ring was allowed to close over the neck of her plug once again.

"Now that we have all that hard work out of the way," Cora commented from underneath Emily, "it's time for our reward!" she said as she pulled her sister in tighter and attacked the delicious cunt with all the fervency she could muster. Emily gasped out loud as her sister's tongue found its way into the folds of her gushing pussy to extract as much girl nectar as it could.

"Damn straight!" Emily agreed before turning her full attention to her sister's cunt and greedily devoured it with enough gusto to match her older sibling.

***

Finally, after almost another full minute, Naomi collapsed onto her bed; totally spent for the time being.

"That's a good girl," Laura said pleasantly as she slowly withdrew her arm from her daughter's now gaping anus. She paused briefly to admire the three inch wide cavern between her daughter's toned and muscular butt cheeks; it opened and closed slightly with each of Naomi's labored breaths as she lay on her bed recovering her senses. "That's a great way to start the day! You just lie here and regain your composure while I go wake up your younger sisters. I know Cora seems to need 'Mother's Full Morning Treatment for Sleepy Young Ladies' just as badly as you do on mornings like these for some reason," she said with a smile on her face. The fact that she knew Cora had been awoken by the loud, sustained orgasm and knew exactly what had caused it was just something she'd let Cora keep secret.

"Besides," Laura thought to herself as she looked for a larger ass plug in Naomi's nightstand for her well stretched butt. The one she'd been sleeping with was nowhere near large enough now, "Who am I to play favorites with my own daughters? If Cora loves to be woken up just like her big sister, I should be glad for it! Now if only I can get Emily to come around I could consider myself a successful mother." She found the one she was looking for and smiled to herself again. It seemed every morning when Naomi was in need of 'Mother's Full Morning Treatment' that she always had an appropriately sized butt plug from her masturbation kit lubed up and waiting conveniently nearby. "It's almost as if she knows when she goes to sleep the night before that she'll be having a hard time waking up the next morning," Laura continued to herself in thought, deciding again to let Naomi keep her little secrets too.

The plug waiting for Naomi's battered rear hole had a diameter of nearly three and a half inches at its base, which was a bit larger than Laura's forearm at its widest point. The bulk of the formidable plug's ten inch length was over three and three quarter inches wide, or just slightly wider than her butt had been stretched, just minutes before, into mind shattering orgasm by her mother's elbow. Laura wiped some extra lube off her hand and onto the waiting hunk of latex and pressed it deftly into her daughter's still obscenely gaping asshole. It went in easily enough. Not easily enough that Naomi didn't tense slightly and moan pitifully at the not unanticipated intrusion. Even if she had wanted to protest or fight against the latex monster being forced into her backside, Naomi was in no physical condition to do so. All she managed was a few soft gasps and grunts as the sizable plug slid past her resistant sphincter.

"There, there, honey. Mommy knows your bum has been through a lot this early in the morning," Laura said soothingly as she continued to press the too-large-for-comfort toy into her daughter's abused ass. Her free hand moved up to thumb Naomi's little man in the boat to placate her rising dissention. "Shhhh, now. Shhhh... It's almost... all... the way... in... There now. Isn't that better?" she asked pleasantly as her daughter's tautly stretched sphincter closed around the base of the substantial plug and she let out a soft sigh of relief.

A sigh of relief that quickly turned back into moan of displeasure as Laura just as smoothly began pulling the plug back out past the resistive muscle of Naomi's helpless anal ring.

"Hush, now. Be a good girl for mommy while I make sure your plug is settled in correctly," Laura admonished her daughter as she removed the toy entirely from its warm sheath; leaving her daughter's ass gaping open once again. "Mommy wouldn't want her darling daughter to be uncomfortable with an improperly seated butt plug, would she?" Laura asked as her hand disappeared up her daughter's backside once again to reallocate the substantial amount of lube already present inside her daughter's distended anus. Satisfied that Naomi now had the proper amount of lube in all the right places, again she pressed the slippery toy back into her middle daughter's nether hole and at the same time sped up the thumbing of her aroused clit.

"No, mother. I'm sorry, mother," Naomi half moaned as her back passage was packed unpleasantly full so soon after her toe curling orgasm.

"I though not," Laura concluded as the plug continued into Naomi's most private hole a second time; bottoming out 10 inches into the moaning girl's no longer very tight butt. Just as quickly as Naomi's sphincter came to close around the wide base of the latex butt stretcher, the plug was again withdrawn with moans of protest from a horny daughter and reassuring words of encouragement from a loving mother.

"It just doesn't seem to want to go in right. Why don't you reach back and pull apart your cheeks so mommy can get a better angle?" Laura asked. Naomi obediently reached back and spread her butt as wide as she could as her mother's hand again disappeared up her bottom to spread around the slick lube present there.

Again, plug in and out. Respreading of the lube. Plug in and out. Respreading of the lube. Faster. Plug in and out. Plug in and out. And then, just as Naomi was starting to move her hips in time with the passage of the no longer uncomfortable plug into her well stretched rear, the plug was at last still. This elicited a different kind of moan from the young Naomi. The removal of her mother's expert thumb from her throbbing clit elicited a still louder and more firm moan.

"Now, now, honey. I just wanted to get you back into the correct mindset," her mother said, leaving the large plug halfway into her daughter's dilated rear hole. "It's not good for a girl your age to be sexually sated for very long. A girl should always be ready for her next orgasm." Laura patted the half inserted plug on the base, causing her daughter to twitch slightly. "I just couldn't get it to sit correctly, and a proper young lady is better at getting the larger plugs to sit properly up her own bottom than anyone else anyway. Just go ahead and seat this one fully when you're ready to get up and meet us in the bathroom," Laura said as she stood up from Naomi's bed, grunting slightly at her own over packed rear end. "Your sisters need waking up too, you know. And I can't play favorites; it's just not motherly!" Laura smiled and walked out of the bedroom without a backward glance at her daughter's frustrated condition; the half inserted anal plug still protruding from her young shapely bottom.

Walking down the hall and into the room of her two youngest daughters, Laura was greeted with the sight of the two eighteen year old sisters locked in a passionate 69; loving trying to drain the last of the night's urine out of the other's now empty bladder.

"Maybe I'm not such a bad mother after all," she thought to herself as she paused just inside the room to admire the act of ongoing sisterly love in front of her.

Both girls lay side by side on Cora's bed hungrily lapping and sucking at the other's urethra and clitoris as they moaned constantly in response to the other's expert mouth and tongue. Laura's right hand drifted down to her own dripping snatch to massage out some of the early morning stress as she watched her two youngest daughters taking care of each other's needs. Her own soft moan of pleasure snapped her back to the present and she removed her now wet fingers from the depths of her pulsing slit and admonished herself for getting too distracted. Bringing the moist fingers up to her lips, she sucked the sticky girl fluid from them, only allowing herself a brief pause to enjoy the taste of herself, before she moved onward into the moan filled bedroom.

"Good morning girls," Laura said pleasantly, "I hate to interrupt what is obviously very important goings on in here, but I need to check your bottoms so we can all get our morning enemas or we'll all be late to start our days." This prompted two disappointed sounding pops as previously sucking mouths were disconnected from previously appreciative vaginas.

"Yes, mother," was the simultaneous response from the two teenage girls.

"Good. Now that I have your attentions, why don't you both get up on knees and shoulders and point those lovely butts towards me? Get those cheeks spread, ladies!" Laura demanded, as the two young women began to reposition themselves to their mother's polite command.

When both daughters had finished repositioning themselves at the foot of the bed, they reached back to spread their shapely teenaged butts for their mother's inspection. The genetic similarities between the two well formed backsides were reinforced by the latex shapes of the large sleeping plugs embedded deeply in both of the displayed butts. The fact that the plug nestled up Cora's ass was noticeably larger than the one up Emily's did nothing to detract from the perverse beauty of the view. Laura felt her pussy redouble its juice production at the hot sight of her two youngest displaying themselves wide open for her inspection.

"I see both of these pussies have been well tended to this morning. That's what a mother likes to see!" Laura commented as she kneeled down at the foot of Cora's bed and sunk two fingers of each hand up a different teenage cunt. She didn't feel the slickness of the girl lube until her fingers reached the depths that tongues were incapable of obtaining; both snatches had been expertly sucked clean by lustful mouths. Extracting her fingers, she brought all four of them up to her mouth to lick them clean and savor the combined taste of the two youngest offspring. Again, she had to remind herself she had a job to do here.

"Now let's make sure these asses get well tended to as well," Laura said as she reached out to grab a firm hold on the bases of both plugs. Since both Emily's and Cora's plugs had just been used to forcefully drain their bladders, neither sphincter put up much resistance as the latex cylinders were extracted. "Oh my goodness!" Laura exclaimed as both plugs slid effortlessly out of her daughters' nether holes, "It seems that both of you have been neglecting yourselves back here. These plugs are way too small for such cavernous young bottoms! Well, don't you worry, Mommy's here now and she'll make sure you both feel properly full before you head off to school!"

Laura leaned forward and handed a plug to each of her daughters; Cora's to Emily and Emily's to Cora. "Now be sure to wash those off thoroughly," she instructed, "I won't stand for dirty plugs in my house!" she added as she stood up, grunting as her plug shifted pleasantly yet again, and moved towards Cora's nightstand to retrieve the bottle of lube that all the Wilder women kept handy at bedside.

Both teenagers got busy tongue washing the other's butt plug as instructed. Being so close in age and having always shared a room together, Cora and Emily usually ended up with the other's plug in their mouth more than their own; so it was something they were very used to.

Returning to the foot of the bed, Laura paused to admire the sight: two obscenely gaping teenage anuses on top of two dripping and aroused teenage pussies. It was all Laura could do not to drop to her knees and bury her face up the sweet, young holes, but there was maternal work that needed doing, and she was the only mother here!

Bending over slightly, she gave each gaping hole a good half dozen pumps of thick lube before standing up and pumping a few globs of lube into her hand. Setting the bottle of lube on the bed, Laura began rubbing the lube all over her hands, wrists, forearms, and even past her elbows. After all, there were three young assholes that were in desperate need of 'Mother's Full Morning Treatment for Sleepy Young Ladies' this morning! One had already received its treatment to her satisfaction but there were two more that needed it badly. Seconds later, two teenage mouths gasped aloud as Laura's arms disappeared up two backsides halfway up to her elbows. Both arms were soon pounding in cadence up two needy holes and the room quickly began to fill with moans of approaching orgasms.

"Actually," Laura thought to herself, "I can think of at least one more bottom in this house in need of some serious treatment this morning but, alas, there's no one here to give it what it really needs."

Once again, she felt a pang of loss for her later husband, Dave.

"Maybe I'll give Amanda a call when I get into work this morning. I think she's in town on business over the next few days." Laura's bottom positively tingled at the thought; her oldest daughter knew the needs of her mother's back hole almost as much as Dave had. She allowed herself to dwell on possibilities for only a few seconds longer and then returned all her focus to the task at hand. There were two quivering nether holes before her, both of which had obviously been criminally neglected by their owners, and it was time to start getting serious.

***

Naomi panted and whined softly to herself as she watched her mother leave her bedroom with the job only half done; in both senses of the phrase. The aftershocks of her previous orgasm hadn't even fully died down completely, and yet her mother's skillful hand and the sheer size of the three and three quarters inch plug half inserted into her bottom had her almost to another screaming orgasm.

"Damn it, mother!" Naomi cursed softly, not wanting her retreating mother to overhear her daughter swear at her as she walked down the hall to Cora and Emily's room, "You always do this to me in the morning! I swear to God I'll get you back for this one of these times!" Naomi swore vehemently to herself. "But first things first," she concluded.

Rolling onto her right side and pulling her knees up to her chest, Naomi reached back to grab a hold of the base of the plug still half seated up her bum. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she began pulling the large latex girl stretcher outward a few inches before reversing its direction inwards towards her anxiously waiting rectum. Slowly, ever so slowly, the faux dong impaled itself between the toned and tanned cheeks of the twenty-two year old's shapely ass. A full eight inches later she felt her defeated sphincter close in around the three and a half inch base of the ten inch rectal dilator. She threw her head back quickly as another soft gasp escaped her full lips. Naomi's head came back around with a determined expression on her pretty face and looked down towards her backside. All she could see was the curve of her hips and her left arm disappearing behind it to her hand maneuvering the unseen but sizable plug.

"Oh! You're not getting off that easily THIS morning!" she informed her hidden asshole, as she backed out the plug, causing the ring of muscle to again widen uncomfortably to accept the passage of the full width of the ebony colored toy.

The plug was once again withdrawn till it was only an inch or two from popping free from Naomi's protesting backside before it reversed directions again to begin its short, inward journey. It was a testament to Naomi's skill, and to close instruction from her mother, as well as the hundreds of hours she'd spent in her short lifetime, at masturbating her nether hole in this position that she could pound a toy of almost any diameter or length up her bottom and not allow it to pop free once; if that was what she intended. And as the pace of the plug's eight inch journey began to increase dramatically, Naomi put all that acquired skill to use on her own battered back hole.

lordodie
lordodie
864 Followers