A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
852 Followers

Reaching her free right hand out from underneath herself, Naomi firmly grasped her pert left breast and brought its tender nipple up to her mouth and its row of waiting teeth. Taking the reddish nub between her lips, she sucked hard and began to bite down on the base of the already abused areola. The fresh wave of pain emanating from her tit caused her already hot pussy and painfully stretched butt hole to spasm with masochistic pleasure. Confident her left breast was incapable of escaping the torment she was inflicting on it with her mouth, her right hand was now free to turn its devious attention to her other breast and give it a similar treatment with the finger nails of her thumb and forefinger. A second later and both hard numbs at the tip of her gorgeous breasts were the source of considerable pain and suffering; just what the doctor ordered to get Naomi off quickly and efficiently.

It took less than a minute of sucking, biting, pinching, butt pounding stimulation to get the twenty-two year old model to crash over the edge of her second orgasm of the morning. As the waves hit, she buried the huge plug up to the hilt in her bottom and rolled over onto her back. Supporting her weight on her buttocks and shoulders, she ground her hips around in fast circles to force the plug to rotate in her spasming rectum. With both hands now free, each mistreated nipple now found itself the sole recipient of a strong hand. As Naomi threw her head back and cried out loud in ecstasy, her hands were doing their best to pull her body up into a sitting position with the entrapped nipples; this caused her breasts to be pulled outward into proud, cone-shaped mammaries.

The pain induced orgasm lasted maybe twenty seconds before Naomi collapsed once again onto her sheets; panting in exhaustion.

"There. That's better," she commented once she regained her breath; although her hips were still slowly rotating atop the entombed butt plug. Slipping her arms though the shoulder straps of her nightshirt, which had been unceremoniously pulled out of the way earlier in the morning to provide her hands with unfettered access to the cowering tits it nominally protected, she pulled the thin material up to cover those young breasts once again; and immediately winced as it was drawn over the raw nubs at their tips. "That'll leave a mark!" she concluded unnecessarily.

Sitting up in her bed and allowing her full weight to come down on the plug buried in her backside, she smoothed her nightshirt down over her toned stomach. Redressing herself completed, if wearing only a thin nightshirt and a massive butt plug could be considered a complete outfit, Naomi pivoted ninety degrees sideways to swing her legs over the side of the bed. A soft gasp of pleasure escaped from her lips as the plug grabbed at the taunt sheets and rotated within its moist hole an equal angle.

"Damn! I'll have to remember that happens for next time," she thought as she stood up to make her way out of her bedroom.

Once in the hall, on a lark, instead of turning towards the family bathroom and her waiting morning enemas, she turned the other way and headed towards Cora and Emily's room. As she made her way down the corridor, the soft sounds of rhythmic slapping and the louder moans of pleasure from two teenage throats became clearer and more distinct.

Stopping just outside the door-less bedroom, Naomi gazed into the room to take stock of the situation. Laura stood at the foot of Cora's bed bending slightly at the waist over the kneeling forms of Cora and Emily. Both girls were using their hands to pull their ass cheeks wide apart and give their mother full access to the stuffed back holes between them. Naomi's eyes widened as her gaze fell downward slightly and the sheer size of the base of the plug protruding from her mother's bent over ass registered.

"Nice, mom," she thought to herself, "I know you can take a lot larger things up there than that, but it's been awhile since I've seen you spend all night with something that large stretching that gaping abyss you mistakenly refer to as a woman's butt. I wonder what the occasion is," her internal monolog continued as she made her way into the room.

It was obvious from the pitch of the dual orgasming screams emanating from the two eighteen year old sisters that the application of two simultaneous 'Mother's Full Morning Treatment for Sleepy Young Ladies' was reaching its inevitable conclusion. This observation was confirmed as Naomi walked further into the room and could now see both of her mother's elbows disappearing up her kid sisters' wildly thrashing nether holes. Laura was alternating the pistoning of her arms in and out of the young assholes before her. As her right arm's elbow slipped past Emily's loose ass ring, her left balled fist was pulling Cora's well trained sphincter outwards between the young cheerleader's firmly spread buttocks. Then, simultaneously, both arms would reverse their directions and a half second later Emily's anus was being pulled outwards from her body while Cora's bottom was fully impaled up past the elbow on her mother's left arm.

As Laura went about her business, Naomi was rewarded with a side view of her mother's massive womanly assets swinging side to side in rhythm with the pounding anal fisting she was administering to her two youngest daughters. Her mother's rock hard nipples straining to break free from the mostly transparent negligee were obvious to anyone who cared to look; and Naomi was very interested indeed. The outline of something truly gigantic could clearly be seen pressing outward from underneath her mother's stomach below her impressive, swaying breasts.

Just as Naomi reached the sweating trio of women, the pair of lusty screams changed to a fevered pitch as Laura buried both arms past the elbow into the two now violently orgasming teenagers and pressed her weight forward. Naomi could see the muscles in her mother's upper arms flexing and she knew from recent, and first hand, experience that Laura was now rotating her arms and fists deep inside the quivering large intestines of the two young women underneath her; forcing already hard orgasms to crash just a little bit harder. Naomi's greedy bottom twitched in fond memory.

An evil plan hatched instantly in Naomi's mind and the edges of her lips twitched upwards in a Grinch-like grin.

"I must have done something right in a previous life for karma to reward me with an appropriate revenge like this so soon," she thought to herself. Standing just behind her distracted mother, Naomi spread her legs slightly to give herself access to the drenched, girl cum-filled honey pot between her legs and quickly dipped three fingers in while consciously keeping herself from moaning, so as not to alert her mother to her presence.

In less than a second, all three fingers were covered with gooey, post orgasm juices. Removing the wet fingers from her dripping snatch, she replaced them with the fingers from her other hand to get them ready too. Naomi quickly brought the soaked digits around to her mother's slightly open mouth as she breathed laboriously. Without even thinking twice, and out of pure well train reflex, Laura's lips closed over the offered fingers immediately and began to suck.

Laura was slightly surprised at the, not unwelcomed, taste of Naomi's recently orgasmed cunt filling her mouth. She knew it was Naomi the second her lips locked around the fingers. A good mother should know the distinct tastes of each of her daughters' pussies as second nature; and Laura had always tried to be a good mother to her five daughters. As Laura turned her head questioningly to the side to see her grinning middle daughter standing behind her, she tried to ask the obvious question, but it only came out as, "Wha ah yoo -- OWW!" as Naomi spanked her mother's defenseless, and well packed, ass hard with a pussy juice slicked hand to get the older woman's attention.

"Now, mother! What have you always told us about speaking with a full mouth?"

Laura, who always tried to provide a good role model for her daughters by practicing what she preached, went silent to focus her attention on tongue washing the succulent juices off of the fingers between her lips. "That's what I thought you'd always told us to do. Now clean these fingers too," Naomi commanded her mother as she removed one set of fingers from her mother's warm, sucking mouth and replaced them with the other set. Her recently cleaned fingers returned to her pussy to be resupplied with more homemade girl cum. This continued for a few rotations before Laura closed her eyes to concentrate on the taste of Naomi's cunt filling her mouth. This was the opening Naomi was waiting for.

Quickly, with her free hand, she reach between her mother's ass cheeks to take a hold of the recessed handle built into the base of all large model butt plugs and gave it a firm downward yank. Any effective resistance her mother's sphincter could have once possibly given against the sudden movement of the massive plug had been trained out of it decades before by Elizabeth, her mother's own mother; and constantly reinforced and built upon by her husband Dave, Naomi's father. A loud gasp escaped Laura lips around the juice covered fingers still stuck between them, as the well trained ass submitted in giving up its latex intruder. The thick, manmade dong slid out about six inches and Naomi got the first real look at the size of the monster that her mother had shoved up her ass the previous night.

Naomi estimated that the neck at the base of the plug was a good five and a quarter inches in diameter while the main body was closer to five and a half inches. Whenever her mother wore equipment of that size out in public, she would always wear a constricting corset along with it to conceal its presence, as even a casual observer would be unable to miss the telltale abdominal outline of such a large object buried up such a petite woman's backside. Naomi would have noticed it before too, but by the time she had been roused to full consciousness this morning her mother's arm was already buried up her sleepy bottom halfway to its elbow; and by that point Naomi hadn't been paying attention to any abnormal bulges that may or may not have been present on her mother's stomach.

"Oops!" Naomi exclaimed innocently as she continued to extract her mother's colossal ass stretcher from its rightful home. "I didn't mean to pull it all the way out. You just go on ahead and finish up giving the 'Full Treatment' to Cora and Emily and I'll get this back up your bottom where it belongs," she said as she removed her fingers from her mother's mouth and kneeled down behind the slightly bent older woman.

"Naomi! Why did you -- OWW!" Laura started before she was interrupted, again, but a sharp slap to unprotected ass cheek.

"Now mother, you just told me that you couldn't play favorites. I got my 'Full Treatment' this morning without interruption and Cora and Emily deserve the same amount of attention from their mother. Now just go back to what you were doing and let me reseat your plug for you. It's the least I can do after 'accidently' knocking it loose. And I know what I'm doing; you taught me how. Remember?" Naomi stated as she ignored any further sputtering from her mother and focused her attention on the gigantic plug that was still slowly sliding out of her mother's cavernous rectum.

Over twelve inches of pliable latex had slid out of that beautiful ass and still more was yet to be uncovered. Laura, after pausing to consider her middle daughter's point, returned her attention to her two youngest daughters; who were just now coming down from their first, of what was certainly to be many, mind-blowing anal orgasms of the day.

Free of her mother's immediate attention, Naomi continued to extract the full length of the latex butt dilator from her mother's firm behind. Unlike the plugs that she and her sisters normally wore, which were smooth to facilitate what was usually a large and painful insertion, the plug Naomi was pulling out of her mother's ass had small, offset, smoothed triangular bumps all along its entire length. Naomi knew the purpose of these bumps was to ensure that the entire length of the insertion or extraction of the plug pulled at the rectum walls and the tight anal sphincter for the entire trip. It was a plug designed for an accomplished anal master, and by no means a novice or a mere enthusiast like Naomi or most of her sisters. She was pretty sure her older sisters, Amanda and Mary, had similar plugs in their collections; though probably not one of this size. Her thoughts were interrupted by the plug finally slipping free from the now gaping and empty ass that was at eye level and only inches away from Naomi's face. She whistled silently to herself as she admired the sixteen inch length of the entire butt busting instrument.

"No wonder mother had grunted when she'd gotten off my bed just a few minutes ago," she thought to herself. "Even the most masochistic anal slut on Earth couldn't be blamed for a few outward signs of discomfort while moving around with something like that spreading their intestines apart!" Naomi then turned her attention to the wide open anus before her and the moist, pink cave above it leading deep into her mother's guts. Even devoid of the massive toy now in Naomi's hands, her mother's ass cheeks still had at least five inches of yawning nothingness between them. "As many times as I've seen it in the past, mother's gape is still awe inspiring," she continued to herself as she lined the huge ebony, bump covered toy back up with her mother's momentarily empty hole. "I wonder if my butt will ever get ruined to this extent."

"Of course it will!" she heard a part of her brain answer quickly. "Just give it time."

Naomi almost started to argue with that other part of her brain but then decided against it. After all, it was almost certainly correct anyways.

Now that Naomi knew the exact dimensions of the weapon that was once again poised to disappear up her mother's bottom, she could put to good use all the skill she had acquired with ramming toys in and out of her own ass. That knowledge and those hard learned skills were a very dangerous combination for Laura's poor, defeated nether hole. The Grinch-like grin on Naomi's face returned as the first six inches of thick, bumpy plug was reinserted into her mother in one quick thrust.

Laura let out a low, throaty moan as her plug was unceremoniously reinserted into her aching bottom by her kneeling daughter. Due to her extreme horniness last night, after she had anally masturbated her youngest daughter properly, she'd chosen one of her more uncomfortable plug designs to force up her own sore back door; after she'd first ensured it had been properly dilated and ravaged by her favorite set of veined dildos, of course. Dave had originally bought the set of extra large studded plugs for her as an anniversary present two decades ago; after Laura had shown him an article in her favorite woman's magazine at the time about how effective they were. The same company also made similarly designed 2XL and 3XL sets as well, but Laura would never be able to take anything that size up her nether hole. However, the fact that the company sold them was proof enough that some women could and did.

The plugs were designed to be punishment plugs to correct any perceived failings or offenses of wives and girlfriends; not as instruments designed to produce anal pleasure. Only a truly debased anal slut, such as Laura herself, could ever view those horrible plugs as anything which could produce both results. Dave had always been understanding towards his loving wife and knew that no matter how hard she tried, she would always be in need of extra encouragement to be a better wife and mother. And Laura had found her backside being forced open by one of those dreaded punishment plugs only a few times each month for the past twenty years. Since the shortcomings prompting their use seldom happened twice, Dave considered their purchase a success; and Laura was forced to agree. Of course, she did own other sets of even more deviously designed punishment dilators that even she wasn't able to find the slightest pleasure in. But Laura would never willing use one of them on her poor, over-used bum unless she was being forced to. Truth be told, if Laura was honest with herself, the fact that those excruciating plug sets had gone unused for so long was yet another reason she missed her late husband.

In truth, the one Naomi was now forcefully shoving up Laura's butt was one of the smallest plugs in that particular set. Laura had only had to wear the largest one once in her life when she'd totaled Dave's sports car while driving to the store. The minor detail that the other woman had been drunk, had run a red light, and had managed to total four other cars before hitting Dave's was no excuse. Dave had reassured her of this again and again before he was finally able to seat the entire length of the murderous plug deep into his crying and apologizing wife's tortured ass. But Dave was a loving and forgiving husband; in the end, he'd only made her wear that monstrosity for eleven days -- one day for each year he'd owned the vehicle; and only made her take it out and reinsert it a dozen times a day or so for her regularly scheduled enema regime. His understanding towards his suffering wife's plight was amply rewarded in the end. The insurance payment for the lost vehicle, with a healthy bit added for his wife's mental trauma over the entire incident, was more than enough for him to buy the sports car that he'd always coveted.

Snapping back to the present, Laura felt the tip of every smoothed triangle bump softly tear at the tender tissue of her rectum. But even that wasn't as uncomfortable as the seesawing feeling emanating from her over stretched asshole itself. That ring of muscle was crying out in surrender as the plug made its full sixteen inch trek up into her bottom before finally closing in around the slightly smaller neck of the huge anal toy. Laura's sigh of relief was short lived as her sphincter was unexpectedly forced open to the full five and a half inch diameter width of the plug's body as Naomi began withdrawing the plug once again. Naomi pulled the painful latex dong out about half way, rotated it to the right; and then to the left. She adjusted its angle slightly and then began shoving it back up her mother's rear hole once again. This time Laura rose to the balls of her feet and contorted her face in obvious discomfort as the punishment plug neared being fully seated once again. It never got there. The inwards direction was reversed just an inch before full insertion.

"Honey!" Laura gasped, trying to interdict her daughter's abuse of her well stretched bum, "it doesn't have to be perfect. Mommy's going to take it out in a few minutes anyway when she gets her morning enemas."

"Hush, now. Be a good mommy for your daughter while I make sure your plug is settled in correctly," Naomi paraphrased her mother's exact words that she'd used against her just ten minutes ago. "Your daughter wouldn't want her darling mother to be uncomfortable with an improperly seated butt plug, would she?" Naomi emphasized her point by pumping and rotating the viciously large plug quickly in and out of her mother's very sore asshole. As Laura's legs began to shake from the intense sensation, the mother of five threw her head back and groaned soundlessly at the ravaging her back hole was receiving at the hands of her beautiful third daughter. Naomi misinterpreted her mother's lack of audible response as silent consent and so continued to paraphrase her mother's earlier words.

"I though not," Naomi said as she slowed the punishing pace of the brutal pounding she was administering to her mother's most private orifice.

lordodie
lordodie
852 Followers