A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
860 Followers

Both Cora and Emily smiled. Cora finally asked, "Why did he call it that." Although she was pretty sure she already knew the answer.

"Because as soon as we'd tucked mom in, he'd take me back to my room and lay me over his lap and spend half an hour or so making sure I was relaxed and ready for bed too. He wanted to make sure I had enough cunt juice built up to lubricate what he called 'a sufficiently large dildo for the task'. It was usually pretty close to the maximum size that mom had worked my asshole up to at that point; which by my early twenties was quite a bit bigger than what looks like your two holes have been playing with this afternoon! Dad always went out of his way to make sure his wife's and his daughters' butts were well cared for. I still miss him." Amanda's sudden melancholy surprised her.

"Yea, we do too," responded Emily reassuringly. "But we still have each other, and you still have Todd."

"True," replied Amanda brightening up once again at the happier thoughts of her close and loving family. "And dad did make sure that Todd knew exactly how to ensure his new wife needed to be relaxed for bed, so it's not like my bottom is ever neglected. If anything, Todd is even more concerned with my emotional and anal well being than dad ever was; he is such a good catch! Too bad he doesn't have any brothers.

"But enough talking about how well cared for my nether hole is," Amanda continued. "Right now I'm more concerned about the two gaping assholes my kid sisters seemed to have created for themselves. I don't know how much you know about the subject, but there really are very few limits to the amount of attention the female asshole is capable of enduring. And even fewer when the assholes in question are as young and flexible as yours are.

"So just trust me.

"I'm an engineer."

Minutes later, the stereo sound of soft moans and muffled cries escaping two eighteen year old pairs of lips was drifting down the hall. It was accompanied by the unmistakable sound of an experienced anal veteran plying her hard learned craft on two very sloppy teenage assholes.

lordodie
lordodie
860 Followers